April 25, 2024, 04:10:37 PM

Author Topic: Killed over Facebook Profile Pic...  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Killed over Facebook Profile Pic...
« on: March 08, 2010, 11:11:14 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8552740.stm

Man killed ex-lover over Facebook photo with new man

Miss Mathurasingh met Bristol while working in Trinidad
A woman was stabbed repeatedly by her ex-lover after he saw a picture of her with her new boyfriend on Facebook.
Paul Bristol, 25, was found guilty at the Old Bailey of murdering Camille Mathurasingh, 27, at her east London home in April 2009.
The IT technician, who lived in Trinidad and Tobago, flew to London within two weeks of seeing the picture and killed the accountant.
Bristol, who denied murder, is expected to be sentenced later this month.
The court heard he could not accept "it was over" and had come to "win" his girlfriend back.
Bristol, who worked for the Trinidad and Tobago Ministry of Administration, and Miss Mathurasingh met during the three years she worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Port of Spain, Trinidad.
'He looked evil'
After her return to London in 2008 their relationship continued through emails and telephone calls, but last year she began having doubts about their future and decided to go out with her new boyfriend.
Simon Denison QC, prosecuting, said: "It would appear she tried to bring about the end of her relationship with this defendant gently and did not tell him about her new boyfriend.

Bristol flew to London two weeks after seeing the Facebook picture
"He found out when he saw pictures of them together on Facebook.
"He would say he could not accept it was over and he decided to come here to see if he could win her back."
The day before her murder, she told her sister Nadine that she had to flee her home as Bristol had arrived from Trinidad, but she saw him following her.
Nadine said of the conversation: "She said she looked into her rear-view mirror. She said he looked evil."
Metropolitan Police said they caught Bristol when he fled on foot after a collision between his car and a black cab in east London.
When stopped he had blood over his face and clothes and admitted killing his girlfriend. He claimed he committed manslaughter through provocation.
Following the verdict, the victim's mother Indra Mathurasingh said: "Justice has been served for Camille. She was snatched from us and we are empty without her."

AirMan

Re: Killed over Facebook Profile Pic...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »
Craziness

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 04:33:15 AM »
what wrong with trini men boy. Read the papers today and see how many choppings/murder it have.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 05:19:40 AM »
went to school wit him. was a cool one tho i kinda pick up a lil somtin in him wen it come to d females. i remember he was interested in a girl that was givin me forward..someday 3 ah we went up arima and me an d girl branch off down d road to go to her house..u know i turn roun a good while later an he still at d top ah d road in d distance staaariin we down? den on i say na it ha som kinda somtin in he....still didnt expect all this...that is tote to anodda level..

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 07:59:46 AM »
wait nah? dis trini gone quite england to kill a woman coz she leave he out?

now he go lorse in foreign jail...jackass.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 09:21:04 PM »

ENT.IDIOTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 08:06:33 AM »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 08:25:35 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161605880

Life in prison now, swift justice in the UK
April 2009 - Mar 2010.  Not bad. but I always wonder why clear cut cases like this still take long to prosecute.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »

April 2009 - Mar 2010.  Not bad. but I always wonder why clear cut cases like this still take long to prosecute.

I asked the same question a while back, but never got a response.  :-\

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 01:40:07 PM »

I asked the same question a while back, but never got a response.  :-\

I was watching American Justice on A&E a few years ago and the case being profiled was described by the host as the longest (at the time) to go through the American justice system.....I thought they were going to say 5 - 6 years....nope it took all of TWO whole years!!...imagine that!!... :o ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 06:34:40 PM »

now he go lorse in foreign jail...jackass.

I read that and say to myself..."Nah boy!" Dat man see a picture on facebook......went dong by Caribbean Airlines (or whoever)......pull out he credit card and fork out some blue notes.....pack a suitcase.....sit dong on a plane for 8 hours....clear immigration.......pay for a taxi to go find de gyal.......AND DEN STAB SHE UP!

You mean to say the man couldn't think for 1 second and make a u turn in all that ringmarole? Iz better he did stay home and "gi people water"......instead of being in jail for life
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 06:50:45 PM »
what a c**t ! dias all i have to say. i gone again
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>