April 27, 2024, 11:14:31 AM

Author Topic: U-15 women footballers in training  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U-15 women footballers in training
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 08:59:07 AM »
Well yours truly when sept 25th comes and goes , I will pull this thread back out from the archives and you will have to shred it and have it with your doubles and or sharknbake.

And FYI folks this rookie has thicker skin then you all think so why cant you remian positive and supportive of what we all have going on. It's no wonder the mens side has never regained it's 70's hayday successes because you all are calling for heads after every 30 minutes. You know the biggest way to show your disgust with what is transpiring on the mens side is boycott a game & nobody show up. That will get Jack and his mgmt team to sit up and notice. As far as the princesses goes keep being supportive and offer pellers your support and who knows what may just happen.

Happy Saturday Everyone

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 09:15:30 AM »
That's no probs, I eat neither shark n bake nor doubles, but I KNOW players on the Under-17 team, so I know what I'm saying that Pellerud will NOT be here after the World Cup, nor will he have a full-strength team on September 5!

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 09:59:35 AM »
Come on I never knew a Trinnie that doesnt eat either....  ::)
In my neck of the woods in NA have found some great places in my locale that serves both.
Now there not carlos street doubles or maracas bay but its my little slice of heaven :P ;D

Cheers

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 11:41:02 AM »
By the way, some of the players who were called for the Four Nations are not in this team, as I said, Pellerud will not have a full-strength team in September.....

T&T Women’s U17 team off for 3-match tour of South Korea

Issued by Shaun Fuentes, TTFF Media Officer, March 24,2010

Trinidad and Tobago’s National Under 17 women footballers will depart for Korea Republic on March 28 for a three-match training camp as preparations continue for their participation at the 2010 FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup which will be hosted here in September.

Coming off their promising showing at the 4Nation tournament last month in which they held world powerhouse Canada to a 1-1 draw at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium, Even Pellerud’s team will be hoping to continue their solid run against the Asian giants who have already booked their spot in September’s World Cup along with Korea DPR and Japan.

The T&T team will be based at the Paju National Football Center (NFC)  and the matches are slated for April 5,7 and 10.

Pellerud was excited over the upcoming tour which is the second time in two years a T&T national team will be visiting Korea with the Under 20s also undergoing a training camp there in May 2009 while the Under 17s boys team participating in the FIFA Under 17 World Cup in 2007. The Senior team also played to a 1-1 draw with South Korea’s National Senior Team in Seoul back in 2004.

“I’ve said before that the important action for us to get as many games as possible under our belt and preferably against good teams and seeing now that Korea won the Asian qualification, I can say that we will be playing against one of the better teams in the world,” Pellerud told TTFF Media on Wednesday.

“Most of our girls will be available for this trip so we are excited to see where we stand against a different type of opposition away from Concacaf. This is a wonderful opportunity to play against a team of another style and philosophy in our preparation for the World Cup. It’s another phase of our preparation and educating process of our team.”

He also mentioned the importance of the team playing away from home in spite of the fact that the tournament will be hosted here in September.

“Yes we are preparing for a World Cup in Trinidad but this is also the future of our women’s team for other events and there will be value here in terms of us as a team experiencing what it is to travel long distances and the struggles you can encounter doing it. Long flights and time difference is something tough but it is something we have to learn as well,” Pellerud added.

Contingent off to Korea

1. Keri Myers (GK)
   2. Linfah Jones (GK)
   3. Camille Borneo (DEF)
   4. Khadisha Debesette (DEF)
   5. Rehana Omardeen (DEF)
   6. Shante Helwig (DEF)
   7. Tineisha Cobham (DEF)
   8. Annette Mims (DEF)
   9. Patrice Vincent (DEF)
  10. Khadidra Debesette (MF)
  11. Camille Charles (MF)
  12. Victoria Swift (MF)
  13. Nia Walcott (MF)
  14. Jessica De Leon (MF)
  15. Kayla Taylor (MF)
  16. Nykosi Simmons (MF)
  17. Amira Walcott (MF)
  18. Diarra Simmons (MF)
  19. Jo Marie Lewis (FOR)
  20. Brianna Ryce (FOR)
  21. Kedisha Castillo (FOR)
  22. Anique Walker (FOR)

Staff

Even Pellerud (Head Coach)
Richard Hood (Asst. Coach)
Jinelle James (Team Manager)
Ricarda Nelson (Asst. Manager)
Nicole Kistow (Physio)
Chris Bailey (Trainer)
Marius Rovde (Goalkeeping Coach)
Glennon Foncette (Asst. Goalkeeping Coach)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 02:44:07 PM »
That is a big squad!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 06:09:43 PM »
Where Triples, he talking about resources, whey he day.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>