April 27, 2024, 10:31:43 AM

Author Topic: Beckham 'tears Achilles tendon'  (Read 9004 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh is de worst oui!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »
  Nah I rell concern because like him or not teams still have to fear him when he on the pitch.

His injury does not change this in any way.
Is a short term injury yuh workin yuhself up for yuh know.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »
An unnamed forumite ask KJ during the Qualifiers

"What you hadda say to them fans questioning your loyalty and effort when you play for T&T"

"I doe care about them..I doe Business"

And allyuh bashing Stern when the man would fly from wherever he is to play for the red black and white

Becks did everything to prolong his International Career.... f**k Kenwyne

So he need to care about people who questionin he loyalty?  Allyuh lucky I eh KJ cause dat woulda be laced with ah few mudda cont an fack away wid dem too.  Some ah allyuh like allyuh on drugs oui, always ha something negative to say bout de fella but he supposed to care bout wha allyuh tink?  Well yesss!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2010, 02:41:39 PM »

"What you hadda say to them fans questioning your loyalty and effort when you play for T&T"

And allyuh bashing Stern when the man would fly from wherever he is to play for the red black and white

I always know is England over T&T for you. What a shyte first reply and even more shyte rationalization of that first reply. Somebody ask the man that question and you expect him to be PC about he reply. Alyuh need to get serious.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2010, 02:43:13 PM »

Misguided youth.

And yuh think beckham care one ass about you?

wha de fork yuh want de man to say to a question like that from some unnamed nobody fan bracing him without a press pass? When did KJ turn down a call up?

hear what... i bounce up latas some months ago and we rapping in a long talk under some drink.. and in his words, "i does wonder why fans does feel dey could have an opinion on who should get pick. i doh tell dem what to do in their career etc". After which i tell him if he have any coaching aspirations, he better understand that fans buttering he bread.

now that doh change de price ah milk at the end of the day, but ah bet daz yuh hero.

joker.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »
  Nah I rell concern because like him or not teams still have to fear him when he on the pitch.

Fella yuh gettin tie up,  I not so worried bout the injury by itself, I concerned with what de result will be when he come back.  Was he somehow out of form when Bruce bench him fuh Frazier Campbell after he return from international duty?  I like FC eh but how de f**k he get to start ahead of a healthy KJ?  So if they win and draw de next 2-3 with either Benjani or FC upfront, yuh believe KJ gettin back he spot wit de way how Bruce been managing?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 02:47:48 PM »

Fella yuh gettin tie up,  I not so worried bout the injury by itself, I concerned with what de result will be when he come back.  Was he somehow out of form when Bruce bench him fuh Frazier Campbell after he return from international duty?  I like FC eh but how de f**k he get to start ahead of a healthy KJ?  So if they win and draw de next 2-3 with either Benjani or FC upfront, yuh believe KJ gettin back he spot wit de way how Bruce been managing?

Yuh notice Bruce was on that train early in the season when Sunderland was beating sides (with lazy KJ starting). But as soon as the points dry up, he hush he ass with that nonsense and KJ starting week in week out and yuh cant hear a peep.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2010, 02:53:14 PM »
I really wonder what the acceptable answer to that question would've been.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2010, 02:57:52 PM »

"Nah jedd, dem really sayin day bout me?!!  After I gettin f**k up in my club to come and play fuh we NT?""  *Den he rub he forrid an wit ah sad face say "maybe I need some time away from dis game to re-evaluate my life and dedication to country oui! Ah ha to find ah way to prove my loyalty"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2010, 03:00:05 PM »

"Nah man, dey gettin tie up. I does always give 100% for de Warriors".
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »

"Nah man, dey gettin tie up. I does always give 100% for de Warriors".

Den man woulda come an cuss him up an say "KJ is ah rell stinkin liar jedd!!  Wha f**kin 100%, he feel we is ah setta asshole who eh kno football aought?!! Ony way I go believe he givin ah 100% is if he learn to trap ah mudda cont ball!!"

Tell meh ah lie nah?!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2010, 03:17:19 PM »

Misguided youth.

And yuh think beckham care one ass about you?

wha de fork yuh want de man to say to a question like that from some unnamed nobody fan bracing him without a press pass? When did KJ turn down a call up?

hear what... i bounce up latas some months ago and we rapping in a long talk under some drink.. and in his words, "i does wonder why fans does feel dey could have an opinion on who should get pick. i doh tell dem what to do in their career etc". After which i tell him if he have any coaching aspirations, he better understand that fans buttering he bread.

now that doh change de price ah milk at the end of the day, but ah bet daz yuh hero.

joker.

What you getting all worked up for... I just answered the 1st post in my honest opinion

I know for a fact KJ dont give a flying f**k about giving any effort for T&T... all his performances prove it

I dont know Becks, I dont support Becks club teams, I just know his effort and pride he plays with for England..Something every national player should strive to do

I not worried about a minor groin strain KJ have .. he have no World Cup to play in.. He have no TNT games to play in

I like England the national team..I want them to do well.. I feel worse for Becks because he deserve a shot at glory for his hard work with the national team..he has earned my respect

KJ has not

If you wanna battle me on all my opinions..fix up

f**k you

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »

I always know is England over T&T for you. What a shyte first reply and even more shyte rationalization of that first reply. Somebody ask the man that question and you expect him to be PC about he reply. Alyuh need to get serious.

ok Elan..you keep thinking that... I will never support England over TnT... I dont give a f**k what you think..alot of people dont

I dont have to like every single T&T player..I will support KJ 100% once he on the pitch wearing the red shirt...

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2010, 03:26:09 PM »

ok Elan..you keep thinking that... I will never support England over TnT... I dont give a f**k what you think..alot of people dont

I dont have to like every single T&T player..I will support KJ 100% once he on the pitch wearing the red shirt...

So den why all de vitriol?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »

It was to answer your question... my personal opinion on why I'm more saddened by Becks injury than KJ's

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »

It was to answer your question... my personal opinion on why I'm more saddened by Becks injury than KJ's

cool scenes it just seem like yuh tear dong KJ as part ah yuh justification IMO

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »

[/quote]

I feel sometimes that you does act a lil obsessed over United and this england thing but everybody have their thing but Ill go with the last part of what yuh say because at the end of the day good , bad or ugly Trini have to support trini over them others because I dam sure them not supporting trini over any other ...doh forget that!
Small mag yuh aint no small man no more yuh is a big man .... think bout what yuh say before yuh say it...... if a ship sinking a trini have to pull for a trini first....... KJ know the criticism he does get when he playing so basically he say f**k the hating  cyah vex with the man Stern say that too ......but if he wasn't committed he didn't have to come....but he does come ...playing a bag full of shit still but he coming... lewwe maintain some perspective on this.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »
ok Elan..you keep thinking that... I will never support England over TnT... I dont give a f**k what you think
Lol. How ironic, this response.

Replace "never support England" with "give 100%."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »
ok Elan..you keep thinking that... I will never support England over TnT... I dont give a f**k what you think

I dont get it... but it seems like your questioning my loyalty to T&T football

I've been to every T&T home game since 2000' (I remember missing that game because I broke my leg).. and not just World Cup qualifiers..every game..friendly, digicel qualifiers, digicel cup, shell cup, Caribbean cup you name it

Went Miami 05 to the Gold Cup from Trinidad...Went Tobago to see TnT vs Ireland and the recent qualifier to see TnT Costa Rica

and of course the big dance in Germany where I was close to tears after the England game.. gutted with the result

Jack Warner know my name..I have his email address..The TTFF know my name... I get 8 tickets each T&T World Cup game for my loyalty..not my Dad... Me...right there on collection date.. 8 tickets each for me..I have the letter in my room...... all my dad's friends with their millions..blanked.. who they get their ticket from? me

I've seen it all.. been to it all... Everyone locally know the Mags are the biggest TnT fans... once that 90 mins start it could be 11 Akeil Edwards... 100% support

yea I rile yall up.. fair enough...I speak my mind and I dont like Kenwyne Jones attitude...Ivcould be face to face with him right now and tell him I think his lack of effort for TnT is disgusting but listen when that game start do your best mate, I might get cuff but at least he will hear the truth.... I support Manchester United and England too... but dont ever doubt my love for TnT Football..ever
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:13:53 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »

I've been to every T&T home game since 2000' (I remember missing that game because I broke my leg).. and not just World Cup qualifiers..every game..friendly, digicel qualifiers, digicel cup, shell cup, Caribbean cup you name it

Went Miami 05 to the Gold Cup from Trinidad...Went Tobago to see TnT vs Ireland and the recent qualifier to see TnT Costa Rica

and of course the big dance in Germany where I was close to tears after the England game.. gutted with the result

Jack Warner know my name..I have his email address..The TTFF know my name... I get 8 tickets each T&T World Cup game for my loyalty..not my Dad... Me...right there on collection date.. 8 tickets each for me..I have the letter in my room...... all my dad's friends with their millions..blanked.. who they get their ticket from? me

I've seen it all.. been to it all... Everyone locally know the Mags are the biggest TnT fans... once that 90 mins start it could be 11 Akeil Edwards... 100% support

yea I rile yall up.. fair enough...I speak my mind and I dont like Kenwyne Jones attitude...Ivcould be face to face with him right now and tell him I think his lack of effort for TnT is disgusting but listen when that game start do your best mate, I might get cuff but at least he will hear the truth.... I support Manchester United and England too... but dont ever doubt my love for TnT Football..ever

yuh miss de point.  Jus how you eh care wha Elan think cause you kno where yuh heart is, daiz how KJ answer de question that you used as part of your reasoning to say f**k him.  I doubt you can find an England supporter that will say f**k any of their players while biggin up one of ours or any other national for that matter in the same breath.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 04:22:48 PM »

yuh miss de point.  Jus how you eh care wha Elan think cause you kno where yuh heart is, daiz how KJ answer de question that you used as part of your reasoning to say f**k him.  I doubt you can find an England supporter that will say f**k any of their players while biggin up one of ours or any other national for that matter in the same breath.

lol trust me their worst than us in that way... its way more personal for them... If Gerrard plays a shit ball.. scouse c**t is the reply.. If Lampard misses a sitter.. that Chelsea twat... Many English fans constantly degrade a few players... Only Rooney seems to be loved by everyone English.. and Becks in a way as well

And me telling Elan to f**k off is different to KJ telling the Fans f**k off...

anyway.. lets move along now... this thread has reached its popcorn level... hard lucks for those offended

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beckham 'tears Achilles tendon'
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 05:54:20 PM »
ask me... i eh fraid to tell allyuh a national coach was going to drop and dropped him because he did not care about tnt campaign...ask me
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2010, 08:22:59 PM »

YEH SMALLS, I know yuhs ah diehard fan, i've seen yuh in ah few games, and yuh kinda right about KJ, but i feel KJ ill performance iz not based on his lack of effort, but out of frustration, that's BC the fellas he plays wid don't understand the level of football he plays.

i could only think KJ was frustrated with the fans getting on his case, so he gave ah rash reply, but i doubt he meant it.

BTW iz ah england and big france fan. had it not been for england, most of our players would be playing in the MLS or PFL . england is good to our players, so on that note i will support them , plus i love the EPL.                                                        positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »

How typical. NO one has to care about what I say, as much as KJ don't have to care about what some random person ask him.

Yo have mmuch to learn and understand. YOur main concerns is with Becks, not KJ. A player we should all be concerned about because we need him. But hey, as yo said what do I know? You're the DIE T&T SUPPORTER WORRIED ABOUT BECKHAM OVER KJ.
How silly of me ole chap.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »
Forq Beckham yes Forque him... he had his forquing team LA Galaxy playing preseason and he left them so he could get a 10-15 min sweat with Hengland and possibly rake in an additional 20 mil because he is the REAL face of english football... this campaign was all about tickets and tee shirts my friends... tickets and tee shirts... he only cared about the endorsements as usual...

Do forquing talk about KJ so nah.... I go say it flat... dem man did not want to play for Jackular last campaign...!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
You is the first man to mention the Galaxy oui. Is them who should be upset.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2010, 08:58:20 PM »
campaign in campaign out Jackula does 4cup all kinda players and allya only want to CUSS out the SAME players
GET REAL
geezanages people

Out ah one side of allya mout allya cussin Jackula then out de odder side of allya mout allya cussin WE FOOTBALL HEROS......................GET REAL
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »
campaign in campaign out Jackula does 4cup all kinda players and allya only want to CUSS out the SAME players
GET REAL
geezanages people

Out ah one side of allya mout allya cussin Jackula then out de odder side of allya mout allya cussin WE FOOTBALL HEROS......................GET REAL

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Welcome back... (ah see de north west melt  ;D)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
You is the first man to mention the Galaxy oui. Is them who should be upset.

If I was Arena I would ban his arse for that shyte he does be doing.... has to be one of the worse investments I have seen for a team... yeah he was their poster boy... but in the past, present and now in the future they will yield nothing because of this nonsense... I go give Milner, SWP and Lennon ah bligh...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2010, 09:09:40 PM »
GET REAL
geezanages people

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Welcome back... (ah see de north west melt  ;D)

aye, ever since the Olympics did not have snow, well who tell dem say that
Snow start to fall like crazy for the Para-olympics
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2010, 10:02:56 PM »
Forq Beckham yes Forque him... he had his forquing team LA Galaxy playing preseason and he left them so he could get a 10-15 min sweat with Hengland and possibly rake in an additional 20 mil because he is the REAL face of english football... this campaign was all about tickets and tee shirts my friends... tickets and tee shirts... he only cared about the endorsements as usual...

Do forquing talk about KJ so nah.... I go say it flat... dem man did not want to play for Jackular last campaign...!
And you know this for ah fact, or this is mare speculation ?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>