April 28, 2024, 02:04:03 PM

Author Topic: Pensioner tells Manning "You are not Welcome!"  (Read 16973 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pensioner tells Manning "You are not Welcome!"
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2010, 11:39:41 AM »
I have been tagged, emailed and skype'd this clip over and over.

Technology is not a good thing for Trini's nah... so too is education...

From what I found out... Manning was hugging Elderly people... de man brakes him... but just because Manning get blank doh mean he has to stop being a Politician... there were members of that household that was willing to accept Manning greeting... the man tried to prevent that...

People saying that Manning infringed on he constitutional rights... Under the constitution the State technically own everything...

Rights My arse... In the Pledge... you have to respect those in authority and dat ole man show no respect for Manning... He is still the Leader of the Nation and how much we hate him... we should not openly disrespect him like that... Manning was doing damage control in de wake of recent incidents... the media, people farseness and macco's have to take some blame for this...! This got blown out of proportion... just do like de UNC supporters of 1991... dey smile in NAR face... take employment and voted behind they back for UNC...!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2010, 02:57:17 PM »
We getting this thing overblown. If technically the PM trespassing then I guess the postman, the Wasa meter man, the TTec man or Jehoviah witness does tresspass also.

Manning did not go there to harm the man like some bandit. The whole media was there to take in the scene. If Manning did just walk down the road and waved at everybody and did not go to talk to individuals, they would say: " look at he, he is just a pompous so and so, he would not even come and talk to we ..... all he do is wave at we...".

Them bandit and them does tresspass and kill citizens and I don't hear allyuh talk about them infringing on people constitutional rights and respect, except if it is allyuh family or good acquaintances.

The PM has all the rights and priviliges to tour constituencies in the country, even those that he did not carry. The citizens have a right to express their displeasure. Unfortunately this incident got slightly out of hand. And like I said before, I don't think the pensioner intended to be malicious or disrepectful. He just damn fustrated with the PM

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2010, 09:17:41 PM »
I read the article in the first post initially, then recently looked at the video and may have hit Patos a bit hard in my other post
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

AirMan

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2010, 09:44:12 PM »
Manning declares war
‘They coming at me from all angles.... but I fighting to the end’
GAIL ALEXANDER
Published: 16 Mar 2010

This 81-year-old retired public servant blocks Prime Minister Patrick Manning from entering his (the retiree’s) yard in San Juan during a PNM walkabout in the area yesterday. Photo: Kristian De Silva
A war is on between Government and some elements of the construction sector, and some “soldiers” may fall, Prime Minister Patrick Manning declares. “But Government is determined to carry this to a finish, because at the end of the day, it is the people who will benefit,” Manning told PNMites at a St Joseph meeting last night, after a walkabout in the area. Manning added: “See what is happening in the newspapers and you realise it is a plan to kill Manning—when I say ‘kill’ I’m not talking about....you know how they like to misunderstand—but we are not prepared to accept the established order, and we are going to fight until we change it.
The people deserve value for money. “Those who wish to do right have to face the slings and arrows of those who do wrong, and if you want to achieve anything as someone striving for rectitude, you have to have endurance and determination, and must not allow yourself to be scared. “They’re coming at me from every angle, but I fear no man.” Manning’s tour of the East-West Corridor seat took place as Government continued fielding criticism on various issues stemming from ex-Udecott chairman Calder Hart. Addressing the PNM meeting, Manning said he was not “bad talking” anybody, but he felt citizens needed to know the facts.
He said Government’s development drive had run into some construction practices which Government was not prepared to tolerate any longer. He related problems with practices which made Government lose control of its projects, delivery time and other aspects. “We said that doesn’t work, and we‘re not going that way anymore.” Manning added. He pointed out, for example, that the price of a roof for the proposed Carnival centre in Port-of-Spain was $45 million less from a Far East company than it was for another company.
He added: “So what you see happening today is a battle between Government and largely the construction sector and some elements of this. “It is not all; there are some good people in it. Government is saying we’re not prepared to tolerate it anymore. “And it is war, you know, and soldiers may fall along the way.” He said it took eight months to build the Prime Minister’s residential complex, while it took almost three years to build Belmont Police Station. “We are not accepting that, and we will fight until this is changed!” Manning said the people elected him not to fear anyone, but to conduct T&T’s business in the best way, “and I will continue to fight that battle until the people get their just due. “That’s what this is all about!”
Manning said it was not true that Government was out of touch with public sentiment on the issues, since PNMites were touring and holding meetings continuously. Manning was greeted warmly by many along the walkabout. However, at the eastern end of Real Street in San Juan, Manning was blocked from a yard by an 81-year-old retired public servant. The elderly man, who declined to give his name, angrily berated Manning and blocked Manning, insisting that Manning refrain from greeting other members of the family. He told the Guardian he had been a loyal PNM supporter up to the last election, but was now in favour of “change.”
Complaining bitterly about Government, he said he was fed up of the situation in the country and current issues. “I don’t want to hear anything from Manning and them,” he said, complaining about the Udecott issue. Concern about the Udecott issue was also expressed to Manning by another resident, Rev Courtney Joseph, who told Manning he had just returned from Bermuda and he was embarrassed by the situation. Joseph told Manning: “If the Prime Minister is sincere, he has my support, but I am very concerned about the situation with Udecott, and I feel it should be dealt with. “The PM told me he would deal with it and he told me to ‘stay tuned’,” Joseph said.
After the walkabout, Manning told reporters that residents’ response was much better than he had expected. He said the area had a high Muslim population, and the party felt that the PNM had a lot of support in the area. He was heartened by responses. Manning said local government elections would be later this year. The walkabout took place as Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar held a meeting at Himalaya Club, eight blocks away from Manning’s meeting.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEz8KEut5eE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mEz8KEut5eE</a>

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2010, 07:22:43 AM »
stueps regardless of who it is, dont walk in my yard without permission. he lucky is not in the US where dem Hicks does live, shoot first ask questions later

That is not true since If Obama was entering someones property they would have recognized his position and either close their doors or speak with him. You make it sound like in the US is a bunch of mindless gun happy animals.

Of course he would not just walk in since arrangements would have already been made as to which homes he would visit and security check would also have been completed.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

AirMan

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2010, 11:37:46 PM »
PM: Man who blocked me lives in Canada
Ria Taitt Political Editor
Saturday, March 20th 2010

Prime Minister Patrick Manning last night revealed that the 81-year-old pensioner from Real Street, San Juan, who attempted to deny him (the PM) entry onto his property, does not reside in Trinidad and Tobago.

Manning’s disclosure, which came during a debate on the Supreme Court of Judicature Amendment Bill in the House of Representatives, was made after the matter was raised partly in jest by Oropouche East MP Roodal Moonilal.

Pulling out a piece of paper from which he read, Manning declared: ’It turns out, Madam Deputy Speaker, that the 81-year-old gentleman is a resident of Winnipeg, Canada.’

’Or-horrrr!’ Government MPs chorused.   :D............ Read the rest http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161611234

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »

Prime Minister Patrick Manning last night revealed that the 81-year-old pensioner from Real Street, San Juan, who attempted to deny him (the PM) entry onto his property, does not reside in Trinidad and Tobago.

Manning’s disclosure, which came during a debate on the Supreme Court of Judicature Amendment Bill in the House of Representatives, was made after the matter was raised partly in jest by Oropouche East MP Roodal Moonilal.

Pulling out a piece of paper from which he read, Manning declared: ’It turns out, Madam Deputy Speaker, that the 81-year-old gentleman is a resident of Winnipeg, Canada.’

’Or-horrrr!’ Government MPs chorused.   :D............ Read the rest http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161611234

oh gawd, who's Manning PR person?  why Manning giving the old man the importance of attention??  His colleagues laughing at him?  This reminds me of Obama and "Joe the Plumber" , Obama made him huge and give him a career by giving him media attention days after.  Bad move Manning

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2010, 03:28:13 AM »

oh gawd, who's Manning PR person?  why Manning giving the old man the importance of attention??  His colleagues laughing at him?  This reminds me of Obama and "Joe the Plumber" , Obama made him huge and give him a career by giving him media attention days after.  Bad move Manning
could it be that the old man was alberta trini? :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2010, 06:23:06 AM »
stueps regardless of who it is, dont walk in my yard without permission. he lucky is not in the US where dem Hicks does live, shoot first ask questions later

That is not true since If Obama was entering someones property they would have recognized his position and either close their doors or speak with him. You make it sound like in the US is a bunch of mindless gun happy animals.

Of course he would not just walk in since arrangements would have already been made as to which homes he would visit and security check would also have been completed.

Obama and manning is two different people, either way i still stand by my first statement. rank or not, people have a choice.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2010, 07:35:56 AM »
No, no, wait....dem went and find out who the old man is??  Dese people serious??  So let's say I leave Trinidad and Tobago and gone abroad to live.  I come back for a lil R&R by mih house in Tobago and Manning passing and ah tell him doh come een.....so because mih eh living in the house 365, that mean ah cyar tell Manning doh come een?? 

Dese people serious??!!  First Manning take up good Parliamentary time to preach to we some weeks ago, now is to tell we the old man not living here....steups!!.....well this man skin real thin and real swell headed boy, geez!!!   ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2010, 08:45:29 AM »
No, no, wait....dem went and find out who the old man is??  Dese people serious??  So let's say I leave Trinidad and Tobago and gone abroad to live.  I come back for a lil R&R by mih house in Tobago and Manning passing and ah tell him doh come een.....so because mih eh living in the house 365, that mean ah cyar tell Manning doh come een?? 

Dese people serious??!!  First Manning take up good Parliamentary time to preach to we some weeks ago, now is to tell we the old man not living here....steups!!.....well this man skin real thin and real swell headed boy, geez!!!   ::) ::)

co sign!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2010, 09:56:06 AM »
That is just a terrible response by Manning.
How did this fool become Prime Minister again?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2010, 10:24:17 AM »

Nah man. In his first year of PM, I can't remember him being so stupid and without a conscience.
I think it was in the last 3 years Patrick has become a different person. Them Cuban doctors fack him up.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2010, 10:26:09 AM »
The same breath I say gramps should respect the office of the PM. The same way Patos had the opportunity to say, Gramps, If I somehow infringed on you or your property, I apologize.  No need to take this further and it would have shown that even though I'm PM, I respect your rights. Patos would have stood out as the bigger man.

People does get opportunities and waste them boi. Now where the man living etc is everybody business.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2010, 10:29:08 AM »
PM..you have me on the floor laughing. I cud see it now..Patos in a hospital bed in Havana with ah drips bottle full ah shit plugged into he veins and them Cubans singing Guantanamera while calculating they fee.

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2010, 10:35:34 AM »
PM..you have me on the floor laughing. I cud see it now..Patos in a hospital bed in Havana with ah drips bottle full ah shit plugged into he veins and them Cubans singing Guantanamera while calculating they fee.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2010, 08:39:50 PM »

I know it trendy to beat up on Manning... but in fairness de man was just responding to some good-natured ribbing he was getting.  Allyuh does take things too serious sometimes.  If Manning fart the press have to collect ah sample to determine what he had fuh dinner.  As fuh finding out where de man live that di'n have to take no effort on dem part, somebody from de area easily could tell de local MP "doh study da fella... he doh even live dey, he living Canada long time".  Word about that reaching Manning ears isn't evidence of misplaced priorities any more than Manning's response to Roodal Moonilal.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2010, 10:03:34 PM »
Patrick Manning needs to fire his PR advisors. A damn shame.

Villafana raps PM

.I was born here
ANIKA GUMBS-SANDIFORD
Published: 21 Mar 2010

“I was born a Trinidadian and will die one,” says Percy Martin Villafana, as he dismisses Prime Minister Patrick Manning’s statement that he is not a citizen of T&T, but of Winnipeg, Canada. Displaying proudly a T&T identification card, Villafana, 81, described Manning as “pig-headed.” He was speaking about the incident during the Prime Minister’s walkabout in San Juan last week. An outspoken Villafana, who has no regrets for his actions, said if given the opportunity again he would do the same thing. The elderly man grabbed headlines last week when he crossed his hands and blocked the Prime Minister from entering his Real Street, San Juan home.
“There are so many more important things to do, and the Prime Minister takes the time to investigate me. “I visit my four children abroad and return to my home every year.

I have no idea what the Prime Minister is speaking about. “I am a citizen of T&T for the past 81 years; I was born and grew up in this house and will die here. I am Trini to the bone; so I do not know where he got his information from. “The time he is taking to investigate me he should be fixing the current state of the country...It is because of this I cannot support the People’s National Movement.”

http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/03/21/villafana-raps-pm

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2010, 01:58:45 AM »
Of course Manning never said de man wasn't ah citizen of TnT... tut tut.  Come now Guardian.

De press taking ah li'l gun talk in Parliament and making ah big scene about it.  I agree though, presented out of context this is bad PR, Manning shouldn't be stoking the flames, joke or no joke he only stands to lose.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2010, 04:22:30 AM »
Of course Manning never said de man wasn't ah citizen of TnT... tut tut.  Come now Guardian.

De press taking ah li'l gun talk in Parliament and making ah big scene about it.  I agree though, presented out of context this is bad PR, Manning shouldn't be stoking the flames, joke or no joke he only stands to lose.

Note that a resident and a citizen are two entirely different things. So Manning might actually be correct when he used the word resident.

REsident only means that the person is in receipt or posession on a resident card thus allowing then to travel fresuently in and out of a country with out prejudice. They can legally obtain employment but is limited from state and federal.  Well no need for me to talk citizen talk..... you can be a resident of one country but a citizen of another. This is what most ex-pats are today. 

Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2010, 06:17:12 AM »
The man who dared to touch the PM
I am no visitor, I am Trini, says Percy Villafana...
Kim Boodram (T&T Express).
Sunday, March 21st 2010

The man who famously blanked Prime Minister Patrick Manning during a People’s National Movement (PNM) walkabout last Monday said yesterday that he is a resident of Trinidad and Tobago and not an annual visitor, as the PM has suggested.

Percy Villafana has become a bit of a celebrity after his actions outside his home on Real Street, San Juan, when he refused to allow Manning to step through his ’gap’ and greet the relatives therein.

Manning was blocked at the gate where Villafana said, ’You are not welcome here’, while holding his forearms in the shape of a cross.

In Parliament on Friday, Manning claimed that Villafana was in a fact a Canadian resident who visits Trinidad and Tobago during the winter season.

Villafana, who said he once supported the PNM as a young man, finds it mostly amusing but slightly disturbing that the PM had him checked out after the incident.

And he stands by his status as a ’Trini’.

’I was born right here, on this spot, grew up here and I live here,’ he said.

’I am a proud father of four with five grandchildren and all my children live in various parts of Canada-including Winnipeg-so I am always visiting them. I travel a lot, as is my right.’

Manning made the allegations on Friday after being heckled about the incident by Oropouche East MP, Roodal Moonilal.

Retrieving a slip of paper from his back pocket, Manning announced: ’It turns out, Madam Deputy Speaker, that the 81-year-old gentleman is a resident of Winnipeg, Canada.’

Chided by Moonilal for taking the time to stake out the man’s business, Manning replied, ’I just have to use the machinery of the People’s National Movement.’

Relaxing on his breezy porch yesterday, in between sips of cold mauby, Villafana calmly stated that if last Monday was to repeat itself, he would still ’brace’ the PM.

The 81-year-old widower, a former Co-operative Development Officer with the Ministry of Agriculture, is not inclined to hide his thoughts or feelings on the present government.

Re-enacting the form of the cross with his arms, Villafana said: ’That sign is to ward off evil.’

But seriously, Villafana did something that even Manning’s most ardent detractors might shy away from were they to meet the PM in person. Why?

’A $2 million flag? You’ve got to be joking,’ Villafana said quietly.

’Not while the Croisee is so filthy and at any given time there are four or five homeless people sleeping in the bus shed. Not while the San Juan River is filled with filth.

’And have you seen the hospitals? A disgrace. The windows are thick with the mess from birds and dust. The facilities are hideous. Terrible. People are suffering. Would I do it again? Absolutely. Too many people are not brave enough to do things like that.’

The pensioner said he has gotten nothing but positive feedback on his actions from residents in the area, a sign that the citizenry is displeased even in PNM strongholds.

Villafana said he was also irked by a remark made by a member of Manning’s security detail immediately after the incident.

’One of his security men told me that there was one thing I ’did wrong’,’ said Villafana, who is still collecting ’fatigue’ from people in the area over the incident.

’I asked him what that was and he said, ’You touched the Prime Minister’. Excuse me? Who the hell is Patrick Manning? If Jesus Christ was walking down this street and people touched Him as He passed, He would be so pleased. So who is Manning?’

Villafana has said, however, that if the PM wishes to sit down with him for a chat, he is more than welcome.

’Sure, if he wants to come here and ask me a few questions, I would certainly do it. I would tell him everything I said here today about why I did what I did on Monday,’ he said.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »

Nah man. In his first year of PM, I can't remember him being so stupid and without a conscience.
I think it was in the last 3 years Patrick has become a different person. Them Cuban doctors fack him up.

Is a UNC heart he have yuh know. I think Tim Goopesingh did organize him with some valve or some pacemaker a while back.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2010, 07:56:09 AM »

Is a UNC heart he have yuh know. I think Tim Goopesingh did organize him with some valve or some pacemaker a while back.

Blood transfusion from Wade Mark.

AirMan

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2010, 09:16:16 AM »
Manning’s image takes a beating

Prime Minister Patrick Manning’s popularity is definitely dwindling, even among his own support base, political analysts have agreed. Manning’s growing unpopularity stems from a series of recent events and his reaction to them, as well as, the “Rowley and Kamla factors,” the Sunday Guardian was told. At least one political scientist felt Manning was “another Panday in the making.” Political scientist Dr Indira Rampersad noted, however, that while support for Manning is declining, it is no indication of declining support for the People’s National Movement. She noted that the ethnic factor always had a major influence on voting patterns and she believes it will be no different in the next general election....
Read the rest..http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/03/21/manning-s-image-takes-beating

truetrini

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2010, 09:18:29 AM »

Prime Minister Patrick Manning’s popularity is definitely dwindling, even among his own support base, political analysts have agreed. Manning’s growing unpopularity stems from a series of recent events and his reaction to them, as well as, the “Rowley and Kamla factors,” the Sunday Guardian was told. At least one political scientist felt Manning was “another Panday in the making.” Political scientist Dr Indira Rampersad noted, however, that while support for Manning is declining, it is no indication of declining support for the People’s National Movement. She noted that the ethnic factor always had a major influence on voting patterns and she believes it will be no different in the next general election....
Read the rest..http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/03/21/manning-s-image-takes-beating

Keeping yuh agenda alive!

AirMan

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2010, 09:21:59 AM »

Write to the Guardian if you disagree with the article and quit following me around like a child  :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:25:56 AM by AirMan »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2010, 09:47:51 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AirMan I appreciate your links plenty. Save me time to go look in other websites during my morning rush hour.
SW.net is the first website I log on too on mornings, I just press ya links to get meh news one time. Ahhh the power of convenience. ;D

But your first link (Haiti I'm sorry) will always be in the SW.net history archives.  :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:50:14 AM by Prematie Bheem »

truetrini

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »

Write to the Guardian if you disagree with the article and quit following me around like a child  :beermug:

Following you around?  you make posts, I see them and I say you have an agenda...whats wrong with that?  Why you taking offense.  Do you deny having an agenda?

Answer like a BIG MAN then!

I waiting to see balance in yuh reporting..Mr. Cut Paste from the Guardian etc.

Show me the other side so we can have debate.  Yuh flogging ahd dead horse with yuh agenda anyway.  Those here who going against the PNM already decided as are those whoa re staying with the PNM..So if yuh want to sway, do so in a balanced manner!

Dais all..agenda and all!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:23:12 AM by Trinity Cross »

truetrini

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
AirMan I appreciate your links plenty. Save me time to go look in other websites during my morning rush hour.
SW.net is the first website I log on too on mornings, I just press ya links to get meh news one time. Ahhh the power of convenience. ;D

But your first link (Haiti I'm sorry) will always be in the SW.net history archives.  :beermug:

I use the inks he provides too yuh know...I jes want the odder side...is like he cyar find dem or wha?   Or is it an agenda?  I jes asking and he not answering at all at all.

I have my anti religion campaign/agenda too, so me eh see why he so defensive if is not true what I asserting!  :beermug:

AirMan

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »
  :rotfl:  Trinity Cross what are you in standard 5 , and no one in the school newspaper is saying anything good about yor favourite teacher at the moment so you feel hurt or something  :rotfl:..why does it concern you so much if another Trinidadian is PNM or UNC?..you would have to get used to this or you would be crying everyday in here..You are the only one who speaking of an agenda so tell me what is my so called agenda i dont know about ...Come fast ah have some food to cook
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:35:08 AM by AirMan »

1]; } ?>