April 29, 2024, 12:32:22 AM

Author Topic: UCL 1L • VfB Stuttgart v FC Barcelona • 23 Feb 2010  (Read 9751 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UCL 1L • VfB Stuttgart v FC Barcelona • 23 Feb 2010
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2010, 09:36:58 AM »
Barca need to put Zlatan to sit down for the rest of the season.

Since he take leave de brand coming back.

My sentiments exactly...They look so much better without him...He's too of a central player and his style of play doesn't mesh with the way Barca keeps the ball moving. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »

My sentiments exactly...They look so much better without him...He's too of a central player and his style of play doesn't mesh with the way Barca keeps the ball moving. 

I have dissected this many ways and for the life of me cannot see what was going through Laporta's mind.  I have no football titles apart from a league and knock out cup title in a corp league and 2nd place finish in a jokey league wid de labourers  ;D but I believe these guys got it wrong with selling Eto'o for Ibra
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2010, 02:39:51 PM »

I have dissected this many ways and for the life of me cannot see what was going through Laporta's mind.  I have no football titles apart from a league and knock out cup title in a corp league and 2nd place finish in a jokey league wid de labourers  ;D but I believe these guys got it wrong with selling Eto'o for Ibra

finally some ppl seeing it my way inter robbed then blind eto and a piece a money fuh that tall sh*t snake a rel vex wit them and kicker yuh right they game does change a bit when that tall ting on d picth
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

1]; } ?>