April 26, 2024, 12:55:42 PM

Author Topic: Synergy Factor  (Read 1196 times)

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Synergy Factor
« on: October 14, 2005, 10:47:48 AM »
Synergy - Total greater than the sum of the individual parts....... so latas play with yorke before, yorke play with stern, stern with Been.... but the team never got it and the team got it on 10/12. This team has transcended its individual abilities and finally gelled into a fantastic working unit..... call it wishfull thinking but that mexico match was special and anyone whoever laced up knows it!!!

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Synergy Factor
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 10:53:24 AM »
Yea, we were always improving with every performance, which culminated in the impressive Mexico showing. That's why I'm so confident of the Bahrain tie!!

We just needed time to get it right playing as a unit under Beenie, there's only better and more consistent performances to come I predict!!!

FLi'll be in Germany 2006
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 12:33:46 PM »
it all now comes down too how well d team regels in tnt for the four days befor the match if we play like dat for the bahrain game is madness
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 01:21:30 PM »
Well, after the CR match, the plan was simple. Win two games to get 6 points. One away and one at home against arguably the best team in CONCACAF and one that on any given day could run with Argentina, Brazil or Germany.
The task was daunting, the execution was disciplined, the result was tremendos.
TnT has faced the battle like the true warriors they are. I am confident that they can pick up right where they left off and maximize the opportunity against Bahrain.
well yes

1]; } ?>