April 28, 2024, 11:45:11 PM

Author Topic: Manchester United vs Bayern Munich CL Both Legs  (Read 26434 times)

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
Re: Man Utd vs Bayern Munich CL 1/4 Finals 2nd leg Wed 7th April
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »
Congrats to Bayern, they did what they had to do. Overall I have not been impressed. Bayern seems to be lucky rather than good. Great finish from Robben admittedly, but Bayern seem to lack attacking ideas, even when they were up a man. They may out muscle Lyon, but could be out done by Lyon's pace and technique.

Bayern admittedly have a very suspect defence. . .but they are not lucky i dont think . . they are very plan oriented. . . and mentally strong. . . it didnt matter how much manchester score. . they had the discipline to stick to the plan . . no panic button was pushed. . they jes keep playin . . that is what they needed to do and jes think that the chances will come. . .and they came and they put them away . . . that is the same thing they do against fiorentina in the second leg. . . .even though they was behind. . they jes keep playin . . .i admire them for that . .
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2010, 06:04:19 PM »
Congrats to Bayern, they did what they had to do. Overall I have not been impressed. Bayern seems to be lucky rather than good. Great finish from Robben admittedly, but Bayern seem to lack attacking ideas, even when they were up a man. They may out muscle Lyon, but could be out done by Lyon's pace and technique.

Bayern admittedly have a very suspect defence. . .but they are not lucky i dont think . . they are very plan oriented. . . and mentally strong. . . it didnt matter how much manchester score. . they had the discipline to stick to the plan . . no panic button was pushed. . they jes keep playin . . that is what they needed to do and jes think that the chances will come. . .and they came and they put them away . . . that is the same thing they do against fiorentina in the second leg. . . .even though they was behind. . they jes keep playin . . .i admire them for that . .

Maybe! But you must admit against Fiorentina they benefitted from some poor and generous refereeing.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs Bayern Munich CL Both Legs
« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2010, 07:43:07 PM »
Allyuh hadda remember...dem twins is only 20. Both ah dem good wile.....buh.....dey have de ingredients.
I feeling it fuh him.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 07, 2010, 07:52:21 PM »
Thought Man U's mistake was to not keep Tevez after he had shown so much committment to the club and was so instrumental in their success. Sadly fergie felt Berbatov was a better option ...look at Berbatov and tevez now ...
How you let go a forward who has fitted into your team , a real team player, a success everywhere he has played ...beats me ! So he let go one of a few argentinians to play in Brazil, and to be voted  South american footballer of the year ...set the record for goals in leading Argentina to olympic gold ..., Kept west ham up  with winning goal , saw man united to their success ...nah I kyah belkiev Fergie, such a good judge of talent ..but he got that one hopelessly wrong. Still rate him as one of the best tacticians in the game though.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #245 on: April 07, 2010, 07:53:04 PM »
I find Valencia look like Garrincha on the 2nd goal.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 08, 2010, 01:50:17 AM »
Ribery bullied the ref for that card, harsh but deserved. United turned off again at a crucial time before half time, that goal gave bayern the lift they needed for the second half, anyone even alex saw it coming but could do nothing. The game was a tale of two halves that's for sure. Bayern look better fit also and mentally stable, coach also showed composure, very impressed, lyon watch out for this side. I think bayern might even whip that chicken barca side if it comes down to inter failing.. mark my word.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 08, 2010, 05:31:53 AM »
Ribery bullied the ref for that card, harsh but deserved. United turned off again at a crucial time before half time, that goal gave bayern the lift they needed for the second half, anyone even alex saw it coming but could do nothing. The game was a tale of two halves that's for sure. Bayern look better fit also and mentally stable, coach also showed composure, very impressed, lyon watch out for this side. I think bayern might even whip that chicken barca side if it comes down to inter failing.. mark my word.

barca just one injury away from losing
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 08, 2010, 05:32:11 AM »
I find Valencia look like Garrincha on the 2nd goal.

yeah I was feeling was only me... :beermug:

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ferguson blames 'typical Germans' for red card
« Reply #249 on: April 08, 2010, 07:13:46 AM »
Sir Alex Ferguson blames 'typical Germans' for red card

Sir Alex Ferguson was angered by the behaviour of Bayern Munich's players as Manchester United crashed out of the Champions League on away goals.

Ferguson felt referee Nicola Rizzoli was pressured into showing United defender Rafael his second yellow card.

Bayern got the decisive goal as United played the last 40 minutes with 10 men.

Ferguson said: "The young boy showed a bit of inexperience but they got him sent off, everyone sprinted towards the referee - typical Germans."

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Ferguson blames 'typical Germans' for red card
« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2010, 07:16:28 AM »
Was it or was it not worthy of a second yellow card ?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2010, 08:02:05 AM »
typical germans???   oh i forget the englishmen is the most honest in the world. i sawa pic on another forum of an old CL game where keane, stam, beckham, and the 2 nevilles gang up on the ref, i wish somebody post that pic

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2010, 08:04:30 AM »
.... let the United Bashing Begin... HeeHaw... :beermug:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2010, 08:10:38 AM »
why he didnt blame that schupit youth for kicking out for the first yellow and dragging down Ribery for the second.

nutten wrong with men imploring the ref to take action on legitimate bullshit. Ent men does beg for penalty when they get kick down?

By the way, where all the graphic artists and dem? When chelsea loss last year, i see some kinda artwork produced in mere hours that could find a place in a glossy magazine.. come on, i need some more gifs man!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2010, 08:13:16 AM »
Ferguson is a hypocritical faggit.
That is all.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2010, 08:16:57 AM »
Ribery bullied the ref for that card, harsh but deserved.

If it was deserved then why are all the Man U supporters moaning about what the Bayern players did?
Man U players do the same thing to referees.
Like I said before allyuh is a bunch of whiny pricks.

BTW Robben's strike was a beauty!
Nani's 2 goals were good too.
He come up big yesterday.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 08:20:17 AM by Peong »

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 08, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »
Ferguson is a hypocritical faggit.
That is all.

agreed

If is one thing ManUre could never argue is referee bias. Dem champion dat cause.

What I was wondering is how come they eh get the standard 15 mins injury time.

Més que un club.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 08, 2010, 08:21:13 AM »
This wouldn't be the first time that Ferguson has made these kinds of xenophobic remarks in the press:

Ferguson's anti-Italian comments under scrutiny
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2010, 08:34:26 AM »
What makes Fergie's comment stupid is the consideration of how many "Germans" were on the field during the game. 

Only four of the 11 players on the pitch were typical germans............lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 08, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »
typical germans???   oh i forget the englishmen is the most honest in the world. i sawa pic on another forum of an old CL game where keane, stam, beckham, and the 2 nevilles gang up on the ref, i wish somebody post that pic

Manchester United players surround referee Andy D'Urso in 2000

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2010, 08:43:27 AM »
dat yute is ah bit of ah wildman he does always get carried away in big games(once saw him pelt ah reckless tackle at bellamy good thing he missed) at de end ah de day he deserved dem two yellows...cyah be pullin back man like dat when u already booked he cost man u de tie
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »

Manchester United players surround referee Andy D'Urso in 2000

The referees who have felt the wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2009/oct/27/referees-sir-alex-ferguson?picture=355348116
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:09:56 AM by E-man »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 08, 2010, 11:09:15 AM »
fergie eh waste no time.

he sign el chicharito.

cant wait to hear dem english commentator try to say that.

MANCHESTER, England (AP)—Manchester United will sign its first Mexican player after agreeing to acquire Javier Hernandez from Chivas Guadalajara.

United says the 21-year-old forward has passed a medical examination and will become a United player on July 1 if he gets a work permit from the British government.

United will play a preseason exhibition at Chivas this summer as part of a North American tour that may include stops in Houston and Philadelphia.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2010, 11:44:30 AM »
fergie eh waste no time.

he sign el chicharito.

cant wait to hear dem english commentator try to say that.

MANCHESTER, England (AP)—Manchester United will sign its first Mexican player after agreeing to acquire Javier Hernandez from Chivas Guadalajara.

United says the 21-year-old forward has passed a medical examination and will become a United player on July 1 if he gets a work permit from the British government.

United will play a preseason exhibition at Chivas this summer as part of a North American tour that may include stops in Houston and Philadelphia.

Well atleast he runs more than Berbatov, still need quality like Villa and Silva

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 08, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »
Why dont UNited bring back Ruud..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 08, 2010, 07:49:29 PM »

A yellow card cannot be "harsh" and "deserved" at the same time, Padnah.  Is either one or the other.
Also, is not the first time we see "sir" alex and manu seein' a cutarse comin' and cyah do nutting about it eh.....remember May 27th last year?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 09, 2010, 09:00:23 AM »

A yellow card cannot be "harsh" and "deserved" at the same time, Padnah.  Is either one or the other.
Also, is not the first time we see "sir" alex and manu seein' a cutarse comin' and cyah do nutting about it eh.....remember May 27th last year?
you call that a cutt arse? stueps!!!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 09, 2010, 09:16:16 AM »

we get a cutarse or we fail to qualify?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 09, 2010, 09:41:28 AM »
Why dont UNited bring back Ruud..

They already bring one injury prone former great natural finsher in Michael Owen, you want them to bring another one to bench behind Rooney and then get injured when he get a corbeaux?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

barca just one injury away from losing
Nah no injury needed...the Special One will find a way to take out Xavi thus preventing the organisation that gets the ball to Messi (instead of trying to clamp down Messi which impossible) then Eto'o will poison them on the other end.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>