April 19, 2024, 04:31:17 PM

Author Topic: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !  (Read 134391 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: GENERAL ELECTIONS COMING SOON IN 2010 !
« Reply #840 on: May 12, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »
toe poke

you ent find he look lil clumsy.........like ah infant doin it for d first time

you mean like a shit hound? yeh  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »
toe poke

ooooohhhhh guuuuudddd!!!.....Lefty!!!!   I had the same thought but eh say nutten cuz it might look like is just because mih eh like him...... De man look like he never had boy days......that might explain a lot.... :devil: ;D

hate to yuh hearts desire, he deserve it all
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #842 on: May 12, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »
toe poke

ooooohhhhh guuuuudddd!!!.....Lefty!!!!   I had the same thought but eh say nutten cuz it might look like is just because mih eh like him...... De man look like he never had boy days......that might explain a lot.... :devil: ;D
You judge all that from a snap shot ent ?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: May 12, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »
toe poke

ooooohhhhh guuuuudddd!!!.....Lefty!!!!   I had the same thought but eh say nutten cuz it might look like is just because mih eh like him...... De man look like he never had boy days......that might explain a lot.... :devil: ;D

stills could be deceptive eh, but come on man, lookat it ;D ::)
I pity the fool....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: May 12, 2010, 04:34:17 PM »
toe poke

It's ah still shot you moron!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: May 12, 2010, 05:01:23 PM »
toe poke

joke was ah joke yuh obtuse cuunt....sheesh
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: May 12, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
toe poke

Yep.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

AirMan

« Reply #847 on: May 12, 2010, 06:59:32 PM »

Source: http://ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=20694

PM admits health system unsustainable; promises to revamp sector
Wednesday 12th May, 2010

The Prime Minister says the present healthcare system is unsustainable and the PNM has already begun to turn it around.

He says the focus will be on wellness without neglecting treatment, if his party is re elected.

Mr. Manning made these statements and defended his party's manifesto as he met with members of his constituency of San Fernando East.

Treating the growing number of illnesses without dealing with the root cause of these problems is unsustainable and expense for any country.

The Prime Minister says that's why responsible governments across the globe are focusing on the promotion of healthy lifestyles in addition to treatment.

The Prime Minister listed the government programmes dealing with health care.

Earlier that afternoon the Political Leader was called upon to respond to criticism that his party's Manifesto is ambiguous and regurgitated. He said it is not true and is in keeping with the government's Vision 20/20 plan.

Once again Mr. Manning is contesting against the COP's Carol Cuffy-Dowlat

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: May 12, 2010, 07:37:32 PM »
Imbert wants Kamla’s views on abortion

http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/05/12/imbert-wants-kamla-s-views-abortion

Works and Transport Minister Colm Imbert has called on UNC political leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar to tell the public in her next meeting whether she is for or against abortion.

This was met with loud cheers and applause from the supporters who packed the Princes Town Triangle for the PNM political meeting on Monday. Imbert alleged that Persad-Bissessar was “keeping the company” of people who were promoting abortion and he saw the need to demand her views on the issue.

“Does Kamla stand for abortion? Is she promoting abortion?” he asked. “I want to know, because I see she is keeping the company of people who are promoting abortion. “If we put God out of our thoughts, and by some mistake Kamla Persad-Bissessar becomes prime minister, will she legalise abortion?” Imbert said the PNM’s stance on the issue was clear in that it valued life and did not support abortion. “I can say on this platform tonight the PNM is pro life. We promote life. We don’t promote death,” he said.

Hmmmmmmmm, ah wonder why he question her?
Man you know that Christian Fundamentalist ALL over are showing their true colours

The Christian Fundamentalist Government here in Canada just stopped funding of abortions in under developed countries
and their NGO partners now asking for abortion Records from Hospitals here in Canada
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: May 12, 2010, 08:59:37 PM »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: May 12, 2010, 10:19:46 PM »
Imbert and them say they valued life? What attempt was made to stop or minimise the 100 or so murders per year for the past 4 years. let them drug dealers kill one another, which included children?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: May 12, 2010, 10:39:10 PM »
Imbert and them say they valued life? What attempt was made to stop or minimise the 100 or so murders per year for the past 4 years. let them drug dealers kill one another, which included children?
pressure them.  We need more 24 hr police patrol, especial urban areas.  Crime prevention is better that solving crime... I can vote for that

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: May 12, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »
toe poke

joke was ah joke yuh obtuse cuunt....sheesh
You was and still is ah forkin JOKE!! and yeh, ah c@nt iz ah genuine thing BC it brings forth life and give pleasure, so call me ah c@nt any day! but yuhs ah battyhole, and ah batty hole is ah dump! whose sole purpose is tuh brings forth refuse just like you!

so get ah life battyhole instead ah using ever minute of yuh boring life tuh push yuh political biases on ppl!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 12, 2010, 11:46:54 PM »
Overnight, this well-educated, gainfully employed, crime-free community was transformed into a hellhole.
Huh?

Oh wait, i just get the joke oui...a next davyjenny in the pipeline...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:48:33 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: May 13, 2010, 12:22:12 AM »
Imbert wants Kamla’s views on abortion

http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/05/12/imbert-wants-kamla-s-views-abortion

Works and Transport Minister Colm Imbert has called on UNC political leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar to tell the public in her next meeting whether she is for or against abortion.

This was met with loud cheers and applause from the supporters who packed the Princes Town Triangle for the PNM political meeting on Monday. Imbert alleged that Persad-Bissessar was “keeping the company” of people who were promoting abortion and he saw the need to demand her views on the issue.

“Does Kamla stand for abortion? Is she promoting abortion?” he asked. “I want to know, because I see she is keeping the company of people who are promoting abortion. “If we put God out of our thoughts, and by some mistake Kamla Persad-Bissessar becomes prime minister, will she legalise abortion?” Imbert said the PNM’s stance on the issue was clear in that it valued life and did not support abortion. “I can say on this platform tonight the PNM is pro life. We promote life. We don’t promote death,” he said.

Hmmmmmmmm, ah wonder why he question her?
Man you know that Christian Fundamentalist ALL over are showing their true colours

The Christian Fundamentalist Government here in Canada just stopped funding of abortions in under developed countries
and their NGO partners now asking for abortion Records from Hospitals here in Canada

The reason Imbert ask that question, is becuse Kamla husband i a well know doctor in south...it was serious picong... Need I say more?
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

AirMan

« Reply #855 on: May 13, 2010, 12:37:26 AM »

Source: http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161660981

.Manning: British coalition bound to fail
Keino Swamber South Bureau
Thursday, May 13th 2010

PRIME Minister Patrick Manning says the coalition government formed between the United Kingdom’s Conservatives and Liberal Democrats parties, following last Thursday’s general election, is bound to fail.

Speaking on Wednesday at a People’s National Movement (PNM) political meeting at Jarvis Street, Vistabella, San Fernando, Manning said he formed the conclusion for the simple reason that coalitions are inherently unstable.

Manning is predicting that British citizens will return to the polls within one year.

’For coalition governments to work well, it calls for a certain amount of political maturity,’ Manning said.

Manning told supporters that a coalition ’also calls for a leader whose authority is accepted and respected and, if you don’t have that, you are going to have bacchanal, you’re going to have chaos and you’re going to have confusion’.

He said, ’They must have some kind of agreement on the policy positions that they want to adopt and most policy decisions are based upon some kind of vision upon which they all agree.’

Manning asked whether any agreements on policy had been made among the parties forming the People’s Partnership - the United National Congress (UNC), the Congress of the People (COP), the Tobago Organisation of the People (TOP), the National Joint Action Committee (NJAC) and the Movement for Social Justice (MSJ).

’If there is one thing of which we can be certain, is if that group of people are put into government in this country, you’re going to have problems from the word go.’

’Even with an agreement in the United Kingdom, you could confidently predict that the UK will go to a general election within one year. You could predict that from now. It is better to be safe than sorry. So therefore, vote for the People’s National Movement on May 24.’

AirMan

« Reply #856 on: May 13, 2010, 12:41:09 AM »

Thursday, May 13th 2010

PRIME Minister Patrick Manning says the coalition government formed between the United Kingdom’s Conservatives and Liberal Democrats parties, following last Thursday’s general election, is bound to fail.

Speaking on Wednesday at a People’s National Movement (PNM) political meeting at Jarvis Street, Vistabella, San Fernando, Manning said he formed the conclusion for the simple reason that coalitions are inherently unstable.

Manning is predicting that British citizens will return to the polls within one year.

’For coalition governments to work well, it calls for a certain amount of political maturity,’ Manning said.

Manning told supporters that a coalition ’also calls for a leader whose authority is accepted and respected and, if you don’t have that, you are going to have bacchanal, you’re going to have chaos and you’re going to have confusion’.

He said, ’They must have some kind of agreement on the policy positions that they want to adopt and most policy decisions are based upon some kind of vision upon which they all agree.’

Manning asked whether any agreements on policy had been made among the parties forming the People’s Partnership - the United National Congress (UNC), the Congress of the People (COP), the Tobago Organisation of the People (TOP), the National Joint Action Committee (NJAC) and the Movement for Social Justice (MSJ).

’If there is one thing of which we can be certain, is if that group of people are put into government in this country, you’re going to have problems from the word go.’

’Even with an agreement in the United Kingdom, you could confidently predict that the UK will go to a general election within one year. You could predict that from now. It is better to be safe than sorry. So therefore, vote for the People’s National Movement on May 24.’

Source: http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161661001

Kamla: It will work; Manning sees collapse

Leaders on UK coalition

Ria Taitt and Keino Swamber
Thursday, May 13th 2010

Citing the recent establishment of a coalition government in the ’mother of all Parliaments’, in Great Britain, United National Congress (UNC) leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar said on Tuesday night that Great Britain was going the way of the People’s Partnership.

Speaking at a public meeting at Gasparillo, Persad-Bissessar noted that former prime minister Gordon Brown resigned to make way for a coalition government consisting of the Conservatives and Liberal-Democrats, headed by David Cameron.

But her political opponent, Prime Minister Patrick Manning, says that the British coalition is bound to fail.

Manning was speaking at a public meeting at Jarvis Street, Vistabella, San Fernando, on Tuesday.

Manning predicted that British citizens will return to the polls within one year.

But Persad-Bissessar says the British coalition was a testimony and ’tribute to the strength of the system of parliamentary democracy.’

Manning, however, said that for ’coalition governments to work well, it calls for a certain amount of maturity’.

He said it ’also calls for a leader whose authority is accepted and respected and, if you are going to have bacchanal, you’re going to have chaos and you’re going to have confusion’.

’They must have some kind of agreement on the policy positions that they want to adopt and most policy decisions are based upon some kind of vision upon which they all agree,’ he added.

Manning asked whether any agreements on policy had been made among the parties forming the People’s Partnership.

AirMan

« Reply #857 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:37 AM »

Dookeran: Manning instilling fear about Gate, Cepep
Kimberly Mackhan
Published: 13 May 2010
Kimberly Mackhan
Congress of the People (COP) political leader Winston Dookeran has cautioned voters against being deceived that the People’s Partnership would shutdown several institutions that offered jobs and educational opportunities to Trinidadians. Dookeran accused People’s National Movement (PNM) political leader, Prime Minister Patrick Manning, of instilling fear among the electorate that a People’s Partnership government was “going to take away everything.” “He (Manning) is backing back. He is telling the people ‘watch out for this People’s Partnership. They are going to take away everything. They are going to get rid of CEPEP (Community-based Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme). They are going to get rid of UTT (University of T&T). They are going to get rid of the Gate (Government Assisted Tertiary Education) programme. And every other thing,’” Dookeran said.

“That is the furthest from the truth. We are not interested in getting rid of these institutions, like Gate and CEPEP and UTT. “In fact, one of the things that we will do is that we will get rid of the corruption in UTT and put it back on the right track to save the nation’s future. And everybody knows how much corruption there is at UTT.” He said the one thing that the People’s Partnership was definite about getting rid of was “Mr Manning and his government.” “That, for sure, we are going to work towards,” Dookeran said. Dookeran was speaking at the COP public political meeting entitled, Put us to work for you...FOR YOU, on Tuesday night at Lime Boulevard, Santa Rosa, Arima. Among the concerns that Dookeran raised included the use of government funds for State advertisements during the period leading up to the May 24 general election.
Continue http://guardian.co.tt/business/business/2010/05/13/dookeran-manning-instilling-fear-about-gate-cepep

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 13, 2010, 04:50:27 AM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 13, 2010, 04:54:05 AM »

Thursday, May 13th 2010

Even with an agreement in the United Kingdom, you could confidently predict that the UK will go to a general election within one year. You could predict that from now. It is better to be safe than sorry. So therefore, vote for the People’s National Movement on May 24.’

manning putting goat mouth on the uk yes. Maybe pnm shoulda run in the uk elections as well?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 13, 2010, 06:05:01 AM »

Thursday, May 13th 2010

Even with an agreement in the United Kingdom, you could confidently predict that the UK will go to a general election within one year. You could predict that from now. It is better to be safe than sorry. So therefore, vote for the People’s National Movement on May 24.’

manning putting goat mouth on the uk yes. Maybe pnm shoulda run in the uk elections as well?

he probably consulted the seer-woman on that :)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bakr’s son confident of election win
« Reply #861 on: May 13, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »
ctntworld.com

Fuad Abu Bakr promises that when he becomes the next Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago he will launch a Commission of Inquiry into the 1990 coup.

The New National Vision candidate for St Ann's West was speaking on First Up this morning.

The NNV, with the Jamaat ul Muslimeen leader as its political leader, is contesting 12 seats in the upcoming election-most of them along the east/west corridor, as well as Chaguanas East and San Fernando West.

The son of Yasin Abu Bakr son, Fuad, expects to win them all, with PNM securing only 9.

So when May 24 comes he says this country will face a situation similar to the UK's and the ball will fall in his court.

He says whoever is found responsible for the devastating events of 1990 will pay the price.

The younger Abu Bakr admits that the negative stigma attached to his father often shadows him but he insists he is his own man and thinks he should be given a fair chance.

The twenty-five year old is asking the electorate to allow honesty, integrity and service be the guiding principles when voting for their MP.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bakr’s son confident of election win
« Reply #862 on: May 13, 2010, 12:30:03 PM »
ctntworld.com

Fuad Abu Bakr promises that when he becomes the next Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago he will launch a Commission of Inquiry into the 1990 coup.

The New National Vision candidate for St Ann's West was speaking on First Up this morning.

The NNV, with the Jamaat ul Muslimeen leader as its political leader, is contesting 12 seats in the upcoming election-most of them along the east/west corridor, as well as Chaguanas East and San Fernando West.

The son of Yasin Abu Bakr son, Fuad, expects to win them all, with PNM securing only 9.

So when May 24 comes he says this country will face a situation similar to the UK's and the ball will fall in his court.

He says whoever is found responsible for the devastating events of 1990 will pay the price.

The younger Abu Bakr admits that the negative stigma attached to his father often shadows him but he insists he is his own man and thinks he should be given a fair chance.

The twenty-five year old is asking the electorate to allow honesty, integrity and service be the guiding principles when voting for their MP.

I thought muslim doh drink because he sounding like a drunk man.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 13, 2010, 02:39:56 PM »

I guess we'll have to settle for this seeing that OJ never got to find the real killers.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 13, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »
the coalition done promise a COI into 1990 already.
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 13, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »

So what we go find out how Ramesh was able to leave the Hall of Justice and reach Grenada so quick.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: May 13, 2010, 03:46:34 PM »

So what we go find out how Ramesh was able to leave the Hall of Justice and reach Grenada so quick.

what u find out for the past 20yrs?
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: May 13, 2010, 04:16:20 PM »

what u find out for the past 20yrs?

Finding out now will serve what really? D people who do it get off so what we go find out who plan it. LOUD STEUPSSSSSSSS

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 13, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »
ctntworld.com

:rotfl:..........................This man doh talk to he fadder or what?

A good idea nonetheless. Plenty people lost their lives in 1990 without due recognition. Manning and Panday have plenty to answer about the events surrounding the coup. And dem fellas still pretending to be patriots.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 06:26:34 PM by Conquering Lion »
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: May 13, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
I want to know where Manning and Panday was on July 27th 1990.  But no commission eh happening under no People's Partnership.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>