April 27, 2024, 06:08:07 PM

Author Topic: 1/4 1L UEFA CL • Arsenal FC v FC Barcelona • Both-Legs  (Read 21471 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 1/4 1L UEFA CL • Arsenal FC v FC Barcelona • 31 Mar 2010
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2010, 09:18:37 PM »
Barca's real potency is not when they are in possession but when they aren't.

Remarkable to be honest

Yup- they pressure the ball like no other...

They were mentally weak today though- started playing at walking pace like it was a training ground exercise when they thought they had it all wrapped up...and when Arsenal got a little life in their veins, Barca couldn't wake back up....

Exactly, that's it in a nutshell, onto the Nou Camp
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2010, 09:35:23 PM »
would have to say that was one of the best games of the season...

first half, i think thats one of the most dominant spells of football i've seen for a long time. Two clear cut chances for Barca within the 1st minute and wave after wave of attack..

but have to give Arsenal side credit, because they showing something this season that was non-existant in the last few.. fight.

Man for man I think every single player on that Arsenal side is inferior to Barca with the exception of maybe Maxwell. Even Fabregas would not start on that Barca side, but to plug away and bring it back to 2-2 was borderline miraculous.

Now hearing that Fabregas break his leg.. and imagine that man soldier on when they had no more subs to fight the game. A legendary performance.

Final note talking as a trini..

That breed Messi give Song in the first half, my lawd man that was just uncalled for.. lolol

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2010, 09:39:13 PM »
would have to say that was one of the best games of the season...

first half, i think thats one of the most dominant spells of football i've seen for a long time. Two clear cut chances for Barca within the 1st minute and wave after wave of attack..

but have to give Arsenal side credit, because they showing something this season that was non-existant in the last few.. fight.

Man for man I think every single player on that Arsenal side is inferior to Barca with the exception of maybe Maxwell. Even Fabregas would not start on that Barca side, but to plug away and bring it back to 2-2 was borderline miraculous.

Now hearing that Fabregas break his leg.. and imagine that man soldier on when they had no more subs to fight the game. A legendary performance.

Final note talking as a trini..

That breed Messi give Song in the first half, my lawd man that was just uncalled for.. lolol

In my opinion it was the best game of the season...it had everything

And yea study he broke it when he kicked Puyol...so he slam home the penalty with a broken leg... Adrenaline is a hell of a thing

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2010, 03:17:00 AM »
Still confused about this match.  Arsenal was poor and punching way above their weight in terms of quality for all but about 10 minutes of this match...but yet it's 2-2 and everything to play for... I guess that's the beautiful game for yuh...

Barca weaknesses are 1) mental (they shut down into training ground mode), and 2) Despite being a great ball wining/defensive unit around the pitch, they are kinda light weight at the back when it counts sometimes.

Arsenal will have to either play ALOT better or put on a tactical masterpiece at the Nou Camp, because in pure footballing terms, based on this game they are way way inferior to Barca, and "should" be on their way out of this one....as much as I respect Barca, I was very surprised to see the footballing gap between the two teams especially at the Emirates...Tie still wide open though...somehow

Interesting quote from Wenger via soccernet.com:

"We are lucky to escape with the draw, I cannot deny that," conceded the Arsenal boss. "We gave them too much room to play their football and we have to say Barcelona are an exceptional side. The annoyance for me is we gave them two cheap goals, but you have to say we were lucky to be still in the tie before those goals arrived.

"It's not easy to accept it when your team are outplayed, but it certainly feels less upsetting than when we are kicked by teams and drop points in the Premier League. What we saw from Barcelona was art and it added up to a great night for football in many ways. I still feel we have a chance in the second leg, but clearly they are a fantastic team."

Good to hear a coach be honest and respectful...

...especially coming from this coach...but I guess when it's a side like Barca yuh talkin' 'bout, what choice did he really have?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2010, 08:00:19 AM »
Arsenal FC 2-2 FC Barcelona
0-1 : Ibrahimovic 46'
0-2 : Ibrahimovic 60'
1-2 : Walcott 69'
2-2 : Fàbregas (pen) 85'

Valdés
Alves -- Piqué -- Puyol -- Maxwell
                 Touré
             Xavi -- Keita
  Messi -- Ibrahimovic -- Pedro

76' Henry for Ibrahimovic
86' Milito for Messi

Referee: Massimo Busacca (Switzerland)
BOOKINGS
21' Arshavin (foul on Busquets)
40' Song (unsporting conduct)
44' Fàbregas (foul on Busquets) 3rd
72' Piqué (foul on Fàbregas) 3rd
74' Eboué (foul on Puyol)
79' Diaby (foul on Keita)
84' Puyol (foul on Fàbregas) direct sending off

Més que un club.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 AM »
Didn't see the game yet. Any full match download links ?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2010, 09:05:31 AM »
Gunners left to admire Barca's brilliance:

The advent of the 2-2 thrashing arrived on an extraordinary night of Champions League football at Emirates Stadium.

After 69 pulsating minutes of football so dominated by Barcelona that you were left to wonder whether Arsenal were, in fact, enjoying their role as a punch bag for the European champions, damage limitation appeared to be the limit of their ambition.

Outclassed from the off by a team who turned on a display that left all present in no doubt that we were witnessing something very special, Arsenal looked like minnows from a lower league in comparison as the brilliant Xavi orchestrated a side whose passing and movement was a sight to behold.

However, somehow, Arsenal escaped with a 2-2 draw as the late introduction of Theo Walcott turned the course of a tie that appeared over after Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored two away goals for a Barca side that could and should have taken their goal tally into double figures on a chilled north London evening.

Before the "In Arsene We Trust" brigade rush to point out their side missed a host of presentable chances in a tie that will live long in the memory, let's not try to disguise the reality that this was a mismatch of seismic proportions and the statistics of the game confirmed as much.

Barca's 22 shots compared to Arsenal's meagre six should have meant they were in a position to treat the second leg as little more than a practice match and, to his credit, Wenger didn't try to provide an alternative picture as he met the press after the greatest escape of his managerial career.

"We are lucky to escape with the draw, I cannot deny that," conceded the Arsenal boss. "We gave them too much room to play their football and we have to say Barcelona are an exceptional side. The annoyance for me is we gave them two cheap goals, but you have to say we were lucky to be still in the tie before those goals arrived.

"It's not easy to accept it when your team are outplayed, but it certainly feels less upsetting than when we are kicked by teams and drop points in the Premier League. What we saw from Barcelona was art and it added up to a great night for football in many ways. I still feel we have a chance in the second leg, but clearly they are a fantastic team."

Wenger's honest words were delivered with a tone that suggested he fears the worst in the return leg, but this was not a night to start dismantling the ethics he has stood by for so long.

Instead, it was a night to toast a Barcelona side who played the sort of football Arsenal would dearly love to produce and their coach Pep Guardiola was oozing with delight, even after his side conceded two late goals. "I am proud of my team and a performance that was the best we have produced away from home in the Champions League," he said.

"Even last season when we won every trophy, we never played as well as this away from the Nou Camp. We kept the ball so well, didn't give Arsenal a chance to play and all that was lacking was the focus at the end as the tie could be over now. Still, we are happy with 2-2 because this is always a good result in an away leg."

The opening hour of this quarter-final could easily have been mistaken for a game between Barcelona's first team and a bunch of kids who had been offered a chance to take on their heroes for the day. Arsenal fans are used to seeing silky flowing football at the Emirates Stadium, but it is generally their own team producing such eye candy against Premier League minnows who are all too willing to offer themselves up for sacrifice.

However, this was a very different experience as an Arsenal side were on the end of a pummelling in what had been billed as their biggest game of the season. Barca's ball control and passing ability was making a side who pride themselves on such attributes look like amateurs and a humiliation could have been on the cards had the visitors taken even a percentage of the chances they created.

They may have been thrashed by Premier League rivals Manchester United and Chelsea on home soil this season, but this experience threatened to be all the more horrifying, with only their much maligned keeper Manuel Almunia keeping the Gunners in the game as he pulled off stunning saves from Ibrahimovic and the somewhat disappointing Leo Messi.

With the increasingly diluted chants of the home fans losing conviction even though their side were still on level terms, those of us without a bias either way were left to marvel at the team performing so majestically before us. Barca were playing a tune that was as sweet as you could come across on a football field. Every member of Guardiola's side looked so composed on the ball, with their swift and incisive passing impossible for Arsenal to stop and by half-time the possession count read 71% against 29%.

The weight of pressure simply had to tell and so it proved a matter of seconds into the second half as Ibrahimovic broke clear to score and when the big Swede added his second after 59 minutes, it seemed as if this one-sided tie had taken its decisive turn.

Arsenal fans did their best to distract attentions by offering Barca substitute Thierry Henry a hearty ovation as he warmed up on the touchline, yet it was the introduction of Walcott that revived Arsenal's hopes. He played his part in the equaliser and the home side then relied on a poor refereeing decision to give them a penalty that gave them an undeserved equaliser.

It left Arsenal toasting an unlikely escape, yet those who trust in Arsene may have to turn to an even greater power if they retain any hopes of plotting a route to the semi-finals at the Nou Camp next week.

Miracles are rarely bestowed on a team so comprehensively outplayed and only divine intervention will be enough to save Arsenal when they run into this magnificent, beautiful Barcelona team once again next Tuesday night.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Xavi - Ibrahimovic may have stolen the headlines with his two goals, but Xavi was the architect of this Barca triumph. His midfield invention was enough to see him outshine the great Messi.

FABREGAS MISERY: The yellow card he picked up rules him out of the second leg of this quarter-final, but his troublesome knee appeared to give way as he converted Arsenal's unlikely equaliser late on. He is out of Saturday's game against Wolves and Wenger fears the damage may be more serious.

BARCA VERDICT: Brilliant for an hour, they will march through on home soil next week. Arsenal should feel no shame losing to opponents this good.

ARSENAL VERDICT: Heroism may prove costly for Arsenal as the damaged caused by their dramatic late comeback in this tie will leave a lasting mark. Fabregas, William Gallas and their pride will all have taken a battering after this lesson in football. Wenger told French TV that Gallas will be out for the season with a leg injury.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=764501&sec=uefachampionsleague&root=uefachampionsleague&cc=3888

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »
this one make me laugh....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Theo - Watching Barca was like a PS3 game

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/theo-watching-barca-was-like-a-ps3-game

By Nick Teale

Theo Walcott says Barcelona played as though a Playstation gamer was controlling them on Wednesday night.

The European champions went two goals up at Emirates Stadium before Arsenal scored twice to earn a draw in the Champions League Quarter-Final first leg.

The Englishman watched the first 66 minutes of the match from the bench and compared Barcelona's performance to something you’ll normally see on a video game.

“For me as a young player growing up and learning the game it was a fantastic experience just to watch some world-class players," said Walcott.

“It was like someone was controlling them on a PS3 at times. It was fantastic to watch."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2010, 10:32:14 AM »
this one make me laugh....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Theo - Watching Barca was like a PS3 game

This is the best I see so far.

If Barcelona are a Ferrari, Arsenal is the guy who wears the Ferrari baseball cap, the jacket, and has the key-ring, but doesn't actually own a Ferrari.

Més que un club.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »
Said it last week that all those who defende Arsenal “pretty football” because Barca does play “pretty football too” was doing Barcelona a huge disservice. Barcelona is a much better unit and every man runs hard. The only danger is lapses at centre back like when they set up Scholes two years ago or when they had Chelsea jamming them up the center last year. Also after men was doubting the wisdom of Ibrahimovich he show what he get buy for, to poison the English teams with more direct play.

Very sad to see that Fabregas might miss the WC. It seems that the stakes for club football too high these days. That is the only reason I could think of for these semi-injured players being risked I these high intensity games.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »
Still confused about this match.  Arsenal was poor and punching way above their weight in terms of quality for all but about 10 minutes of this match...but yet it's 2-2 and everything to play for... I guess that's the beautiful game for yuh...

Barca weaknesses are 1) mental (they shut down into training ground mode), and 2) Despite being a great ball wining/defensive unit around the pitch, they are kinda light weight at the back when it counts sometimes.

Arsenal will have to either play ALOT better or put on a tactical masterpiece at the Nou Camp, because in pure footballing terms, based on this game they are way way inferior to Barca, and "should" be on their way out of this one....as much as I respect Barca, I was very surprised to see the footballing gap between the two teams especially at the Emirates...Tie still wide open though...somehow

Interesting quote from Wenger via soccernet.com:

Good to hear a coach be honest and respectful...

Best post in this thread. I mean, all credit to Arsenal for not giving up and playing right to the end, but really they were nowhere near Barcelona's level last night. Barcelona only have themselves (and Almunia as well) to blame for not ending this tie last night. I really can't see Arsenal doing much in the second leg.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2010, 02:15:34 PM »
Said it last week that all those who defende Arsenal “pretty football” because Barca does play “pretty football too” was doing Barcelona a huge disservice. Barcelona is a much better unit and every man runs hard. The only danger is lapses at centre back like when they set up Scholes two years ago or when they had Chelsea jamming them up the center last year. Also after men was doubting the wisdom of Ibrahimovich he show what he get buy for, to poison the English teams with more direct play.

Very sad to see that Fabregas might miss the WC. It seems that the stakes for club football too high these days. That is the only reason I could think of for these semi-injured players being risked I these high intensity games.

I think it's more the philosophies that are comparable....but in terms of the actual execution, Barca is on a different level. 

But let's be honest, last night's performance by Barca until they tired out/shut down was ridiculous even by Barca's standards...Pep and all conceded that last season when they won everything, they'd never put it together away from home like they did yesterday...

And the award for the best non-winning performance by a club team in a European competition goes to......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
1/4 2L UEFA CL • FC Barcelona vs Arsenal FC • 06 April 2010
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2010, 04:57:59 PM »
Tuesday, 06 April 2010, 2:45, Trinidad Time

Nou Camp

UEFA Champions League - Quarterfinal, 1st Leg
London - Emirates (59.572)

Arsenal FC 2-2 FC Barcelona
0-1 : Ibrahimovic 46'
0-2 : Ibrahimovic 60'
1-2 : Walcott 69'
2-2 : Fàbregas (pen) 85'

Zlatan injured his leg during the warm-up today against Bilbao, major doubt for Tuesday.

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 1/4 2L UEFA CL • FC Barcelona vs Arsenal FC • 06 April 2010
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2010, 10:30:59 PM »
Zlatan to miss Arsenal return after calf injury.

Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been ruled out of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final second leg against Arsenal through injury.

Ibrahimovic scored two goals against Arsenal in the first leg
The Sweden international suffered a calf injury whilst warming-up for Saturday's Primera Division clash with Athletic Bilbao and, after being replaced in the line-up by Bojan Krkic, underwent initial tests this evening.

According to the Barca website, those tests confirmed that Ibrahimovic has suffered a small tear in his right calf and is out of the return meeting with Arsenal and is a doubt for next weekend's 'Clasico' with Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.

Ibrahimovic scored both goals as Barca drew the first leg of their quarter-final tie with Arsenal 2-2 at the Emirates Stadium last Wednesday, taking his tally to five goals in four games.

Centre-back Gerard Pique, who is suspended for the Arsenal match, is also a question mark for the match against Madrid as he suffered a thigh injury that could keep him sidelined for up to seven days.

Més que un club.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2010, 10:39:23 PM »
Unleash Bojan.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2010, 06:03:27 PM »
Talk big, Alves.  Talk big.  We will beat Barca on Tuesday  :flamethrower:

Alves: "El Arsenal necesitará un gran milagro para pasar" (Arsenal will need a big miracle to progress)

El brasileño Dani Alves está totalmente convencido de las opciones del Barça de batir al Arsenal y acceder a las semifinales de la Champions League y por eso habla de "milagro" cuando se refiere a las opciones de clasificación de los londinenses.

En unas declaraciones que recogen los medios ingleses, Alves apunta que "nada está decidido, pero el Arsenal necesitará un gran milagro para llegar a las semifinales". Para apoyar su argumentación, Alves apunta que en el 2-2 de la ida "sólo Almunia y la suerte" salvaron al Arsenal de caer ante un gran Barça.

La diferencia entre Barça y Arsenal

El lateral brasileño habla de "exhibición" en el Emirates y dice que es "increíble" pensar que el Barça se tuvo que conformar con las tablas definitivas. "El resultado final nos dejó un mal sabor de boca, pero sabemos que la diferencia que hay entre nosotros y ellos es enorme y estamos dispuestos a confirmarlo en el partido de vuelta".

Para el duelo del Camp Nou ambos equipos tienen bajas notables, pero quizá la más importante sea la del catalán Cesc. "Fábregas es un jugador decisivo para el Arsenal y su ausencia podría ser decisiva", indicó Alves. El jugador azulgrana cree además que el Barça solventará con "mayor facilidad" sus bajas que el equipo que entrena Arsène Wenger.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:06:51 AM by Jahyouth »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2010, 09:07:56 AM »
Song out for Arsenal..

I watched the 1st leg over yesterday because i miss pieces under work vibes. and i have to say i real shocked that people saying Messi play shit...

The man real get on I fine.. Ok so he didnt run through 5 men and score like people probably expecting but he was on point.. the man passing, he set up real plays, he running off the ball in space and playing smart. Not because he eh score he eh get on. steups

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2010, 09:38:12 AM »
Song out for Arsenal..

I watched the 1st leg over yesterday because i miss pieces under work vibes. and i have to say i real shocked that people saying Messi play shit...
The man real get on I fine.. Ok so he didnt run through 5 men and score like people probably expecting but he was on point.. the man passing, he set up real plays, he running off the ball in space and playing smart. Not because he eh score he eh get on. steups

He was quieter in the 2nd half- played a more withdrawn supporting role... tore them to shreds in the 1st 45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2010, 11:36:40 AM »
Song out of Barca trip, Campbell doubtful
By Chris Harris

Arsène Wenger had a "bad surprise" on Monday morning - Alex Song has been ruled out of the Champions League trip to Barcelona.

The Cameroon midfielder was substituted with 19 minutes remaining against Wolves on Saturday with a groin problem but his manager expected him to be OK for the Quarter-Final second leg at the Nou Camp. But Song's injury is worse than first feared.

"It was a bad surprise this morning because he had a scan yesterday afternoon on his knee and he has an inflamed cartilage," said Wenger before leaving for Spain. "We have to wait and see how bad it is but he is completely out for the squad for tomorrow's game."

Sol Campbell was Arsenal's other doubt ahead of the second leg. The 35-year-old completed 90 minutes against Wolves but fatigue was always going to be a factor with two high-intensity games in just three days. Wenger will wait until matchday before deciding whether to pick Campbell.

"That is a decision I have to make after speaking to him tomorrow," said the manager. "Today he was still not completely available although he managed to get a warm-up. To go into such a game you must be completely fit or not play at all."

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2010, 11:39:29 AM »
Arsenal's squad list announced:

Manuel Almunia
Lukasz Fabianski
Nicklas Bendtner
Eduardo
Abou Diaby
Samir Nasri
Denilson
Fran Merida
Theo Walcott
Craig Eastmond
Tomas Rosicky
Armand Traore
Emmanuel Eboue
Gael Clichy
Bacary Sagna
Thomas Vermaelen
Sol Campbell
Mikael Silvestre

Més que un club.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2010, 12:21:50 PM »
Arsenal to win 2-1
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2010, 12:28:10 PM »
GO ARSENAL !!!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2010, 12:52:15 PM »
Arsenal good for 3 in the Nou Camp.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »
Massive blow with Song out for the Arsenal

I'm sure Campbell will play alongside Vermaleen ... or he could put Sagna in and Eboue as the Right Back?

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »
When Silvestre and Eastmond making the squad list, yuh know yuh in a bad way.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »
I hope Dos Santos get some time to like heself against Arsenal.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »
Here's how I think they will line up - give or take...

BARCA:-                       

Valdes

Alves   Milito  Chygrinsky/Marquez   Maxwell/Abidal

Pedro    Xavi     Busquets     Keita

Messi     

Bojan

ARSENAL:-

Almunia

Sagna   Campbell/Silvestre   Vermalaen    Clichy

Walcott         Diaby     Denilson             Nasri

Eboue
                                Bentner               

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2010, 07:33:30 AM »
Here's how I think they will line up - give or take...

BARCA:-                       

Valdes

Alves   Milito  Chygrinsky/Marquez   Maxwell/Abidal

Pedro    Xavi     Busquets     Keita

Messi     

Bojan

ARSENAL:-

Almunia

Sagna   Campbell/Silvestre   Vermalaen    Clichy

Walcott         Diaby     Denilson             Nasri

Eboue
                                Bentner               

Chygrinski is not eligible for CL.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2010, 08:07:15 AM »

In the french accent:
I don't know what to do, every morning I get up someone else is injured. There is not enough placenta juice in zee whole world to put on everyone's injuries.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>