April 27, 2024, 10:07:51 AM

Author Topic: Match !  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Match !
« on: March 30, 2010, 07:56:42 AM »
I din know where to put this

Shoaib Malik to wed Sania Mirza in cross-border match

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and India’s tennis player Sania Mirza, two of South Asia's best known sports personalities, are to marry.

"Thanks for all your support. And the news of me marrying to Sania is true. Inshallah (god willing) will get married in April," Malik, an all-rounder who captained Pakistan between 2007 and 2009, said on social networking website Twitter.

Media reports said Mirza's family have applied for visas for Pakistan to visit Malik and his family.

The 23-year-old Mirza was the first Indian to win a WTA tour event in 2005 and touched a world ranking of 27 three years ago but has since slipped down the charts.

Malik, 28, has been fighting a 12-month ban by the Pakistan Cricket Board for poor performance and indiscipline.

Marriages between citizens of the rival nations are not entirely uncommon, with Muslim families who migrated to Pakistan after the nation was carved out in 1947 maintaining ties with families who remained in India.

http://in.reuters.com/article/topNews/idINIndia-47328820100330

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Match !
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 11:12:16 AM »
hmm, ah wonder if is love or he just want to conquer she Kashmir valley
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »
LOL

good for them yes, this stupid Indian Pakistan nonsense does be too stupid to handle sometimes, them radicals must vex
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 03:03:47 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 03:09:51 PM »
hmm, ah wonder if is love or he just want to conquer she Kashmir valley

good one. off the back foot straight thru the covers!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 04:46:33 PM »
LOL

good for them yes, this stupid Indian Pakistan nonsense does be too stupid to handle sometimes, them radicals must vex
Ah wonder if she's hindu ? BC yuh dun know muslim and hindu don't saddle horse ahready.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 05:41:48 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 05:02:56 PM »
"Marriages between citizens of the rival nations are not entirely uncommon, with Muslim families who migrated to Pakistan after the nation was carved out in 1947 maintaining ties with families who remained in India."
dis is de kicker
I say they are both Muslim
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 05:09:48 PM »
LOL

Ah wonder if she's hindu ? BC yuh dun know mulim and hindu don't saddle horse ahready.

i just read both of them Muslim so i guess thats why it was so easy
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>