April 27, 2024, 09:46:54 AM

Poll

Given the current state of Trinidad and Tobago, how and what will influence your decisions if you are given a chance to ink a finger?

PNM
25 (41%)
UNC
21 (34.4%)
COP
6 (9.8%)
NJAC
4 (6.6%)
Other
5 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: If Elections called today... how will all yuh vote?  (Read 97070 times)

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
Re: If Elections called today... how will all yuh vote?
« Reply #390 on: May 24, 2010, 05:14:41 AM »
This is heartbreaking and equally disturbing... just 4 years ago in Germany I remember us... every creed and race feteing the night away... no black, no indian, no white... no chinee, no middle eastern, just Trini... and for Brown Trinbago  ;D

Not sure about that 4 years ago it was why it ah have no indian on the team, to which the response was that cah play football (sports)  :devil: :devil:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 24, 2010, 05:21:24 AM »
Svgn S Ramdeen: I went to service commissions to query my job application and was bluntly told to 'look for vacancies in the newspapers',as i would never get through.
May 10 at 7:53am · Flag

Devant Maharaj: This cannot be right..hold on for 14 more days my friend...depends on who wins the election may influence how we act

Just cruising through facebook and come across the Indo trinidadian equality commission..Alot of racist remarks on the site but it is expected so I chose not to share those...But this one interests me..!!

Devant Mahara turn this into a racial thing
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 05:47:09 AM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 24, 2010, 06:24:28 AM »
This is heartbreaking and equally disturbing... just 4 years ago in Germany I remember us... every creed and race feteing the night away... no black, no indian, no white... no chinee, no middle eastern, just Trini... and for Brown Trinbago  ;D

Not sure about that 4 years ago it was why it ah have no indian on the team, to which the response was that cah play football (sports)  :devil: :devil:

Trinindian,
             Really think about. Why aren't Indian football on the Trini team. What about track and field, rugby, basketball, swimming. The same question should be asked in Guyana and Suriname where there are a large amount of Ino bros and sis. Are  you trying to say all those organizations don't like or don't want Indos to represent our respective countries?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #393 on: May 24, 2010, 06:26:05 AM »

Took about an hour. The signs were not helpful. They were much better organised last election. Anyway ..mission complete !
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:09:25 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 24, 2010, 07:01:04 AM »

Took about an hour. The signs were not helpful. They were much better organised last election. Anyway ..mission complete !

pressure.....the EBC not ready......they real disorganized. Polling clerks dont know what to do.
Is not you right index finger u supposed to dip in the ink? they make me dip my left one..

PS the ink washing off with clorax....u doh even have to scrub it...a lil rubbing will work.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

AirMan

« Reply #395 on: May 24, 2010, 07:09:05 AM »

Trinindian,
             Really think about. Why aren't Indian football on the Trini team. What about track and field, rugby, basketball, swimming. The same question should be asked in Guyana and Suriname where there are a large amount of Ino bros and sis. Are  you trying to say all those organizations don't like or don't want Indos to represetnt oubr respective countries?

maybe he was not referring to any organisations but the general sentiment of alot of people..when we qualified for germany you never heard anyone making those comments that Trinindian previously made ??

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 24, 2010, 09:26:54 AM »

I'm hearing bits and pieces of disorganisation from different parts of the country.  Mostly that the process is taking a bit too much longer than usual.  After all this was a snap election so I could see things not clicking like clockwork at the EBC for this one.  Over in Tobago where I voted was easy, breezy.....in and out in less than 10 minutes....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 24, 2010, 09:35:22 AM »

Patrick and Hazel both inking their finger for the Prime Minister/Project Manager...

Great is the PNM we shall Prevail....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #398 on: May 24, 2010, 09:47:16 AM »

I'm hearing bits and pieces of disorganisation from different parts of the country.  Mostly that the process is taking a bit too much longer than usual.  After all this was a snap election so I could see things not clicking like clockwork at the EBC for this one.  Over in Tobago where I voted was easy, breezy.....in and out in less than 10 minutes....
My brother and sister voted at the same station as me. They went 9:30 and had no problems. I guess it was just the 6:00 early morning rush.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 09:49:43 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 24, 2010, 09:58:52 AM »
Trinindian,
             Really think about. Why aren't Indian football on the Trini team. What about track and field, rugby, basketball, swimming. The same question should be asked in Guyana and Suriname where there are a large amount of Ino bros and sis. Are  you trying to say all those organizations don't like or don't want Indos to represent our respective countries?

I don't care to give any credence to this sentiment, but I recommend that you view the previous thread to read everyone else opinion if you are so inclined.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:21:37 AM by trinindian »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2010, 10:14:50 AM »
Jah Gol you get thru in an hour? that real good compare to voting in NY. lines like3-4 hrs if you not one of the few in front

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
Jah Gol you get thru in an hour? that real good compare to voting in NY. lines like3-4 hrs if you not one of the few in front
Yeah but they were better last time.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 24, 2010, 10:34:30 AM »

Patrick and Hazel both inking their finger for the Prime Minister/Project Manager...

Great is the PNM we shall Prevail....

you sure they vote for the pnm boy?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 24, 2010, 10:42:46 AM »
I vote in bout 5 min number 68 in Couva North in my polling station. Me eh vote last election so cyah compare.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »
I vote in bout 5 min number 68 in Couva North in my polling station. Me eh vote last election so cyah compare.

which one Yellow or Red
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2010, 11:45:16 AM »

which one Yellow or Red

She's part of the voter padding scheme so red.  :rotfl:

AirMan

« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »
 hearing ah talk about Manning may lose he seat in Sando, but dat have to be pure rum talk oui  :D

because if that happens then it would be the biggest upset in T&T political history thus far (even bigger than when Chambers lost he seat )

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2010, 12:14:07 PM »
pure ole talk
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2010, 12:18:09 PM »
ah hearin jack make a report to d police that junia regrello wa kill him

at d same time there is a video said to be taken this mornin of jack payin off ppl in sando west again

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »
pure ole talk
might I dont know who true( somebody from Sdo'E chime in nah) he do shit wit d country but does rep dey good ???
I pity the fool....

AirMan

« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2010, 12:43:59 PM »
lol The Guardian all over this ..check out this election update map http://guardian.co.tt/2010election

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2010, 01:12:36 PM »
lol The Guardian all over this ..check out this election update map http://guardian.co.tt/2010election

that nice
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #413 on: May 24, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »

that nice

If only there was a way I can post the map over here on SW.NET, and the voting updates will be updated on that same map via the guardian....hmmmmm

you would basically be checking the map every minute to see the progress in votes
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 01:23:27 PM by AirMan »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 24, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »

that nice

If only there was a way I can post the map over here on SW.NET, and the voting updates will be updated on that same map via the guardian....hmmmmm

you would basically be checking the map every minute to see the progress in votes

How come caroni central done have 200 pnm votes and 100 unc votes and de polls eh closed?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 24, 2010, 02:37:59 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1362752121323

jack went down to sando west constituency TODAY!!! wit a coil to dole out bills for votes...he get he ass chase from d residents!!!

AirMan

« Reply #416 on: May 24, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »

that nice

How come caroni central done have 200 pnm votes and 100 unc votes and de polls eh closed?

I want to believe that is a mistake by the Guardian..from my understanding votes are counted when polls closed..

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 24, 2010, 03:04:42 PM »

jack went down to sando west constituency TODAY!!! wit a coil to dole out bills for votes...he get he ass chase from d residents!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/YEuBv9dZ134" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/YEuBv9dZ134</a>

That good . dont' come in sando and do your crap.  Keep buying you Chaguanas west people. Sando is not for sale.  The EBC should look into this. no sorth of campaigning allowed on election day.  look how they make have the walk of shame.

AirMan

« Reply #418 on: May 24, 2010, 03:22:55 PM »
Power outage hits three polling stations
Two pollings stations 2405 and 2365, located in Tamana, in the constituency of Cumuto/Manzanilla were reported hit by a power outage shortly after 6am, says outgoing Member of Parliament for the constituency Harry Partap. While the voting process was hampered, it was not stopped.
Express reporter Camille Bethel is reporting that there has also been a power cut at the Guapo Primary School Polling Station. Congress of the people candidate for Point Fortin Nyahuma Obika said he had reported to the Elections and Boundaries Commission this morning that there was a power outage at 9am and the polling station had been left in complete darkness.
"People cannot see to vote. the polling station is as black as a (photographic) dark room". He said "this is unacceptable and has to be rectified.The Sangre Grande police has also been asked to deal with an issue at the Sangre Grande Government Primary school where supporters of one party is said to be congregating outside a polling station. It is an offence to congregate outside a polling station of within 100 metres of a polling station. Three candidates are vying for the Cumuto/Manzanilla seat, the UNC Collin Partap, the PNM’s Darryl Mahabir and independent Kris Jurai.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 24, 2010, 03:27:01 PM »

Ah man start a chant..."PAY DE FOOTBALLERS!!"

AHAHAHA!!!

Buh me eh see no money hand out. I guess de make out is due to de walk about.
And oh gorm....lil children shouldnt be dey.

Buh..as usual...i hearing people with all kinda allegations. I hear bout a PNM candidate who "allegedly was canvassing on election day outside a polling station." I hear a man in st joseph who is a party strategist for UNC get ketch with some polling cards....buh..i eh get anything other than allegations from both sides...one saying is victimisation...and the other saying is voter padding.

Ah yes.....it will soon be over.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>