March 28, 2024, 06:27:06 AM

Poll

Given the current state of Trinidad and Tobago, how and what will influence your decisions if you are given a chance to ink a finger?

PNM
25 (41%)
UNC
21 (34.4%)
COP
6 (9.8%)
NJAC
4 (6.6%)
Other
5 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: If Elections called today... how will all yuh vote?  (Read 96038 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Elections called today... how will all yuh vote?
« Reply #600 on: May 24, 2010, 09:30:49 PM »
so yuh get rid of manning, right?
but look who we forkin inherit
forkin warner, volney, gopeesingh, suruj rambachan, mc cleod, anil roberts, warner, jack warner, austin warner, AUSTIN JACK F**KIN WARNER!!!!!!!

an i supposed to be happy wid dat

steups

we really in a mess oui

go join the wake in balisier nah

well ah know u on your way to rienzi to hold jack warner hand and sing 'One Love'
have a good time

nah....we singing sun is shining....... come down nah?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 24, 2010, 09:32:52 PM »
forkin warner, volney, gopeesingh, suruj rambachan, mc cleod, anil roberts, warner, jack warner, austin warner, AUSTIN JACK F**KIN WARNER!!!!!!!

steups

we really in a mess oui

not saying your wrong but atleast give her a fair chance..she and the Coalition know they have to perform to get re-elected..if Manning had won AGAIN we know exctly what was coming..

point taken airman  :beermug:

aye is just a lil political picong i throwing at yuh eh nothing personal or permanent  ;)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 24, 2010, 09:33:14 PM »
The PNM work continues... if KPB doh want to see another elections in 6 mts she will have to commit to all those PNM projects... Great is the PNM... the work continues... !

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 24, 2010, 09:33:55 PM »

steups

we really in a mess oui

not saying your wrong but atleast give her a fair chance..she and the Coalition know they have to perform to get re-elected..if Manning had won AGAIN we know exctly what was coming..

Queen ah understand yuh frustration......we need to now be watch dogs over the treasury like never before....
In the meantime could the PNM please sort itself out.....pleeeeaaasssseee!!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 24, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »

steups

we really in a mess oui

go join the wake in balisier nah

well ah know u on your way to rienzi to hold jack warner hand and sing 'One Love'
have a good time

nah....we singing sun is shining....... come down nah?

i eh have no sun screen

steups

we really in a mess oui

aye is just a lil political picong i throwing at yuh eh nothing personal or permanent  ;)

ah know. no love lost  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 24, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »

steups

we really in a mess oui

Queen ah understand yuh frustration......we need to now be watch dogs over the treasury like never before....
In the meantime could the PNM please sort itself out.....pleeeeaaasssseee!!!!....

most definitely. is up to us at d end of d day to keep d government honest. same way d popultation jus 'unite' to oust manning, ah hope d population come together d same way to make sure d new government  do what dey have to do

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 24, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »
Patrick should throw yourselve on the sword, nah. Fuera. Is time to go. Is time for kamla to live La fantasia. Your work is done. please believe us Patrick. PNM needs a whole new dress or suit. Thanks for the memories. Over and out.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 24, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »
To hell in a handbasket we go.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 24, 2010, 09:46:14 PM »

steups

we really in a mess oui

so d alternative didn' leave just as bitter ah taste in u mout..................me eh happy but wait an see, dey might surprise we
fair enough.... everyone including the supporters have to wait and see.

boss is HATE dat had my jockey shorts riding mih,  it was always d hate, national issues as they stand was ah big concern to me, my hope is dat we see mannings back an' wit him, d end of daddy politiks, an on dat note jack still worries me, ah hope kams could take dat bull by d horns an drag it dong.......................... if it come to dat
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 24, 2010, 09:56:46 PM »
Well yes... Manning had to go, but at what price?  Allyuh will have to forgive me if ah eh join in de celebration.  Those who saying give Kamla a chance... fuh what?  Is not Kamla we worried about, Kamla dun strike she bargain with Jack Warner, yuh feel she could keep he on ah leash??  Allyuh play like allyuh doh know Jack Warner.  He's ah man never go into a deal without having ah ace up he sleeve.  I doh know if he have anything on Kamla, but if Sepp Blatter couldn't control Jack... what make allyuh so sure Kamla can?

Time will tell, we have no choice but to give them an opportunity to govern. TnT get what it asked for, but for our sake leh we hope that what we asked for is something we could live with.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 24, 2010, 10:00:41 PM »
allya tink that Ms Cleo lorse she work dis rongs :devil:

hear nuh
Ms Cleo was telling Manning that "if ya have election on May 24 th"
and before she finish he call de damn election oui
is tonight he call she to finish
and she tell him
"well what I was goin to tell ya was
that if ya have election on May 24 th ya go LORSE REAL BAD" :devil: :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 24, 2010, 10:11:54 PM »
allya tink that Ms Cleo lorse she work dis rongs :devil:

hear nuh
Ms Cleo was telling Manning that "if ya have election on May 24 th"
and before she finish he call de damn election oui
is tonight he call she to finish
and she tell him
"well what I was goin to tell ya was
that if ya have election on May 24 th ya go LORSE REAL BAD" :devil: :devil:

yesterday Mann-in
today Mann-out
  :rotfl:
(Muslim)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 24, 2010, 10:13:36 PM »
well
my congratulations to the FIRST FEMALE Prime Minister for TnT
Well done Kamla

ya better watch Jack REAL close eh...if ya want "some" ya have to run quick before he get to the national treasurery first, because you wont get any
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:16:41 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 24, 2010, 10:15:13 PM »

NAH MAN MANNING D CAUSE OF ALL ILLS HAVE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #614 on: May 24, 2010, 10:17:18 PM »
Election done let's all move forward
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 24, 2010, 10:18:55 PM »
Yeah but at what costs...We always knew that there was a chance that the PNM was losing this...No if no but no maybe but at the costs of a constitutional majority? I would have prefered it to be close like 21/20...22/19...That way we guaranteed good governance...With this result we only switch sides...!!!

truetrini

« Reply #616 on: May 24, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »

stop it, Manning called the elections like a mad man, but in fairness his government was collapsing.

he bought this shit upon the PNM,  It is his fault, he allowwed our treasury to be raped by Hart etc.

It IS  his FAULT

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 24, 2010, 10:25:48 PM »
Manning do shit...yes we all agree but we now have a government with a constitutional majority.....Win lose or draw our politicians are not mature enough to understand the responsibility that comes with a constitutional majority...!!!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »
Jack Warner now tell Rienzi complex that the bar is open until 6...They have nothing to pay for...Eat and drink as much as you like...Yet he still can't pay the footballers...!!!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:23 PM »
Manning do shit...yes we all agree but we now have a government with a constitutional majority.....Win lose or draw our politicians are not mature enough to understand the responsibility that comes with a constitutional majority...!!!
The "status quo bias" in TnT politics does not give me much encouragement
but I am hoping that one day a leader comes along and starts the recovery process as it will take a very long time to change the thinking
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:32:17 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:36 PM »

Is time we move on. We mature enough. We still want to Brits to hold our hands thru westminster style politics. common man. We should be making our own decisions. Like term limits and moving away from the privy council. Is time we become truly independent.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 24, 2010, 11:03:56 PM »
Yeah but at what costs...We always knew that there was a chance that the PNM was losing this...No if no but no maybe but at the costs of a constitutional majority? I would have prefered it to be close like 21/20...22/19...That way we guaranteed good governance...With this result we only switch sides...!!!

Parity or near parity in the distribution of parliamentary seats DOES NOT guarantee good governance! Wha yuh saying at all? Reflect on our contemporary political history.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 24, 2010, 11:22:58 PM »
Wouldn't there be a better balance as one party runs th risk of members crossing the floor when dissatisfied...Hence Dr Rowley was frozen out as Manning had enough members without him....Same with Ramesh..Sudama and Maraj...when Bas refused to investigate corruption, they caused the government to say...All I am saying is that are we comfortable with either party having a constitutional majority..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 24, 2010, 11:40:22 PM »
Because we consistently confuse or conflate stability as a substitute or synonym for 'good governance'.

Good governance addresses the effective delivery of services to the citizenry ... accompanied by the requisite inherent guarantees of personal freedoms etc.

Good governance is not compromised by the prerogatives of political parties such that the interests of a party (or now possibly parties) stand superior to the interest(s) of the public ... as an example, Golding's jackassness regarding the Dudus scene was not an exercise in good governance but was pursued supremely in the interest of the JLP ... now, consequently look at the mess in progress ... pertinent question: what's the parliamentary distribution in Jamaica?

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 25, 2010, 12:01:47 AM »
In simple terms. Our political history shows that Trinidad is a democratic country, changing power without any major problems during an election thus far, thank god.  UNC is the constitutional majority now.. and is in driver's seat to pass and change extensive, laws. The people wanted change by the outcome of the results. Lets see how parliament function with this new transformation of government. Lets all move forward and hope for a better nation and that is the bottom line. Rowley has plenty work to do stay tuned.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:22:31 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 25, 2010, 12:10:19 AM »
From Manning to Jack from sleepless in Seattle to sleepless in Piarco  and many more questions to come.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 12:30:25 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 25, 2010, 12:15:05 AM »
So this is what the opposition looking like: Dr. Keith Rowley, Joel Primus, Dr Amery Browne, Alicia Hospedales, Marlene McDonald, Colm Imbert, Patricia McIntosh, Donna Cox, NiLeung Hypolite, Joanne Thomas, Patrick Manning? and Paula Gopee-Scoon... PNM need and big time 'tyra banks' make-over.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 25, 2010, 04:05:00 AM »
So this is what the opposition looking like: Dr. Keith Rowley, Joel Primus, Dr Amery Browne, Alicia Hospedales, Marlene McDonald, Colm Imbert, Patricia McIntosh, Donna Cox, NiLeung Hypolite, Joanne Thomas, Patrick Manning? and Paula Gopee-Scoon... PNM need and big time 'tyra banks' make-over.

i want to see how arrogant they will be now, esp imbert and marlene mcdonald.
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 25, 2010, 04:23:41 AM »
Anybody have a copy of that scandalous photo of Marlene McDonald  :devil: ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 25, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »

stop it, Manning called the elections like a mad man, but in fairness his government was collapsing.

he bought this shit upon the PNM,  It is his fault, he allowwed our treasury to be raped by Hart etc.

It IS  his FAULT

Where I say it eh he fault but d problems in this country will not all dissapear wit Patrick. D votin yday indicated dat get rid ah Manning and all will b swell.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>