July 27, 2024, 04:17:28 AM

Author Topic: Has Jack Warner spend 17M of his own money?  (Read 967 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Has Jack Warner spend 17M of his own money?
« on: October 11, 2005, 10:12:30 AM »
imagine you is Jack Warner and you have a lil money.

Would you spend your own money to pay for footballers to fly around the world and pay a coach for the National Team.

Does that really make sense.

Is it a loan? DOes he want the money back at some point or is it a gift.
Also where does he get this extra money to donate?

Is he co-signing for a loan or taking the money out of his own account?

I have to ask these questions because
1) 17 M is a decent amount of money so where did warner get this much as disposible.

2) Even though he love the country many people will find it hard to give away that much money.

3) How stupid can one man be at least his wife should stop him, is campaign after campaign Jack Warner putting his own money down and campaign after campaign is one set of shit on the field, at some point a resonable man will say enough is enough.

I think these questions are important because Jack has been publicizing over the years how much of his own money he pay for this and that, Has this money be verified or even approved.

Does he now own Trinidad and Tobago football?

In life nothing is free!

This question might be important if in fact we make a world cup and Prize money, endorsement money, start to flow.

Where is that money going to go?

For football development in terms of Building this or that or for repayment of Jack Warner for all his loans.

This may be a mute point because TnT football may never really get that big in terms of dollars but you never know.

What is going to happen if TnT hit the football lottery one day.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 01:07:26 PM by Tallman »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Question of the Day , Has Jack Warner spend 17M of his own money?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 10:21:45 AM »
i would do it and i learned the hard way money aint everything. how yuh feel de man does feel when he in fifa breezing and everybody talking bout dey country in world cup and he cyar say nuttin. i feel he just like he football. i would do it.when i go back home i goin and sponsor ah team just to watch dem play nuttin else :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 02:19:05 PM »
i lisstened to jack on spalk an it is clear dat his passion for tnt football knows no bounds at alll so if it is his money i doubt he go want it back i jus worried bout we if god forbid he get vex i dun see stern an dem go be wukin for lil 100 tt a game an 2 tkt for d stadium
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 09:11:03 PM »
If yuh thief a hundred (with Blatter taking a lil more) then 17 easy to give back...

1]; } ?>