April 19, 2024, 09:39:51 AM

Author Topic: TESTOSTERONE OVERLOAD  (Read 1907 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
TESTOSTERONE OVERLOAD
« on: April 01, 2010, 06:13:11 PM »
This can't be right - Stallone, Statham, Rourke, Terry Crews and Jet Li

Plus Stallone Arnold, Bruce Willis

Plus Steve Austin, Dolph Lungren and Eric Roberts

All in one flecking movie. Best ensemble of badasses since the Dirty Dozen.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6RU5y2fU6s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C6RU5y2fU6s</a>

And this actually looking  surprisingly promising, the A-TEAM remake.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/z93AADd2Dpo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/z93AADd2Dpo</a>
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 05:59:36 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TESTOSTERONE OVERLOAD
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:04:43 PM »
The Expendables is meant to pay tribute to the blockbuster action films of the 1980s and 90s. The Governator will also be making an appearance in a couple scenes (saw him in the trailer after posting this). I guess this is de last hurrah for the Golden Age action stars. Even though Stallone eh make a good movie in ages I will still go and get my action fix.  Ah not so sure about A-Team tho...ah might just wait until dat out on DVD.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 11:07:23 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 06:31:16 AM »
I think it is our duty as men to go and see this movie .Sorry to see Chuck Norris and maybe VanDame didnt get parts ,cause back in the 80s Norris was as bad as Arnold and Sly .
Told my wife about it and she asked whats it about  ???

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 06:54:51 AM »
I think it is our duty as men to go and see this movie .Sorry to see Chuck Norris and maybe VanDame didnt get parts ,cause back in the 80s Norris was as bad as Arnold and Sly .

Van Damme and Steven Segal were offered roles in the movie but they declined.  Hard luck for Norris.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:56:52 AM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 07:23:10 AM »
Hmmm Van Damme turned down this role ,what he intimidated by these guys ,cause hes still fit and acting .The only person they miss I guess is the Rock instead stone cold .Rocks first two pics was some of the best fight scenes ever .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBApEzlmsfk

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »

The first thing cross my mind was whether they would have cameos for them same two men, Norris and Van Damme. I could do without Van Damme but he fits the time period. Chuck Norris was an essential though.

Lone Wolf McQuade and the Missing in Action series really start the “one man army” 80’s movie genre but it was low budget by comparison to the Sly, Arnold, Bruce blockbusters.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 08:36:04 AM »

Van Damme and Steven were offered roles in the movie but they declined. :whew:   Hard luck for Norris.
I pity the fool....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »
Some of the greatest action sequences Ive ever seen in a movie .

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 01:12:10 PM »

i totally agree...though i think the story couldve been better
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

i totally agree...though i think the story couldve been better
Yeah well ,hopefully part 2 would be more sophisticated ,it made 98 million .

Still not sure how Chris Rock dad get that wuk doh .lol

As The LA Times points out, The Expendables Sylvester Stallone’s new action film which stars several action heroes from the ’80s and beyond (Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Jet Li, Terry Crews, Jason Statham and cameos from Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Bruce Willis) is expected to do very well, particularly with the men, at the box office this weekend.

If so, Stallone will be ready with The Expendables part 2, with an idea already locked and loaded: “If this does perform, I think it will open a little more liquidity in funding the sequel. I have an idea ready to go. People think doing a sequel is easy, but it’s not because you need the element of surprise. I’m going to try to do something that’s quite radical.”

Now, the obvious choices to join the cast for a sequel would be Jean Claude Van Damme, who turned down the invite for this one from Stallone.  However, other throwback choices we might suggest include: Sigourney Weaver, Carl Weathers, Linda Hamilton, Kurt Russell, Steven Seagal and Christopher Lambert. 

As for worries the film will underperform, Stallone looks to the massive injury he took (he broke his neck) while doing a stunt for this film: “It’s a good omen. I didn’t get a hangnail on the set of ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot.’”

[via LA Times]

Read more: http://arts.nationalpost.com/2010/08/11/stallone-considering-the-expendables-2/#ixzz0zdKh9gHf

1]; } ?>