April 19, 2024, 01:59:21 AM

Author Topic: GPS use in TnT.  (Read 1965 times)

GPS use in TnT.
« on: April 02, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
I was searching for maps to download to GPS for TnT for a friend who's going down for a visit on Saturday and came across this. Though I'd share it: http://morasystems.co.tt/

Re: GPS use in TnT.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 01:21:20 PM »
I have all kinda questions.

The GPS include all them trace and track?
You could put a lampost number as a destination? (Pole 42, Pothound trace)
Who voice telling you where to go?
It have them fake foreign directions (turn left at next corner) or real directions?

"Yuh will pass a rumshop, after the rumshop, you will see ah old house with a blue wall, turn opposite that house and go up the track. Look for a house with yellow curtains."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 01:23:09 PM by Bitter »

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 02:47:47 PM »
I was searching for maps to download to GPS for TnT for a friend who's going down for a visit on Saturday and came across this. Though I'd share it: http://morasystems.co.tt/

How you spell that again? :devil:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 06:06:27 PM »
My father uses one of these sometimes . Real impressive. Turn by turn directions on an accurate T&T map. I don't think you could put in a LP# but you could store locations.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »
My father uses one of these sometimes . Real impressive. Turn by turn directions on an accurate T&T map. I don't think you could put in a LP# but you could store locations.

thx, nice to know it actually works.

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »

Yeh man, it does wuk. I take ah taxi from Piarco sometime last year and de driver had one. Also Organic was using one when we was in Bago for de Costa Rica game.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 06:39:15 PM »

Yeh man, it does wuk. I take ah taxi from Piarco sometime last year and de driver had one. Also Organic was using one when we was in Bago for de Costa Rica game.

Really?? Organic didn't have to go through all that.....he could have called me for directions.... :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D  ;D

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 07:08:50 AM »

Really?? Organic didn't have to go through all that.....he could have called me for directions.... :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D  ;D

Is ah good ting we didn't call yuh. Otherwise we woulda still be looking for de pink house dat white.

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

allyuh need GPS to handle Tobago?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 10:08:49 AM »

allyuh need GPS to handle Tobago?  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yuh laughing? If yuh did follow de directions Brownsugar give, all now so yuh still in Bago :devil:

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 01:15:34 PM »

Is ah good ting we didn't call yuh. Otherwise we woulda still be looking for de pink house dat white.

:rotfl: Brown I tink u download dat one.