April 25, 2024, 06:51:34 AM

Author Topic: Vagrant alerts police about robbery  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Vagrant alerts police about robbery
« on: April 10, 2010, 06:25:08 PM »
Dis could end up being a crime plan if used properly

A VAGRANT used his cellphone to call the police about a robbery in progress in Petit Bourg yesterday. His call eventually helped lawmen arrest two men, who were allegedly caught stealing thousands of dollars worth in electrical supplies from a business place.

According to North Eastern Division police, the incident occurred around 2.30 a.m. Police said the homeless man was walking along the Eastern Main Road in Petit Bourg when he observed two suspects breaking into Fans Plus Electrical store.

Officers said the man took out his cellphone and called Sgt Roger Alexander, head of the North Eastern Division Task Force (NEDTF), and reported the incident. Alexander, in company with NEDTF officers, immediately went to the scene, where they allegedly caught the suspects, ages 21 and 24, walking out of the establishment with more the $15,000 worth of goods. As officers were making further enquiries into the incident, they observed a motorcar pulling up in front the business place, but the driver sped off as they approached the roadway. Officers later found close to $100,000 in goods taken from the store at the side of the road. Officers believe the driver of the car which fled the scene was about to pick up the stolen items. Investigators said before the suspects broke into the warehouse of the establishment, they threw a t-shirt over a surveillance camera located outside. A bolt-cutter, which was used to gain access from the side of the building, was also recovered by police. Up to late yesterday, the suspects, of Petit Bourg and Champ Fleurs, were being questioned in connection with a series of break-ins in the area.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

Re: Vagrant alerts police about robbery
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 07:39:15 PM »
Vagrant with cell phone sweet T&T and allyuh want to vote out PNM  hahahahahahahaha

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 08:14:27 PM »
hmmm like the dog in the other thread, this homeless person did what people frighten to do. :-\

Vagrant with a cell phone? How that not making sense to me?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 04:55:17 AM »
he better watch he back, knew a drunkard who saw a robbery, and made the mistake and began blabbing who the culprits were. They found him with his throat slit and two eyes dug out
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 04:38:45 PM »
homeless havin ting too!!! hav a onefoot man leanup beggin in city gate everyday...d odder day he take out a 42" plasma screen from courts!! he livin up by me...ah ketch him on he blackberry!! daz where my $5 gone..stewps..

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 03:57:01 AM »
homeless havin ting too!!! hav a onefoot man leanup beggin in city gate everyday...d odder day he take out a 42" plasma screen from courts!! he livin up by me...ah ketch him on he blackberry!! daz where my $5 gone..stewps..

hmmm back in the day it had a one foot beggar who used to beg behind consort mall and then go down to the basement arcade to play street fighter. I wonder if is the same fella?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 07:17:25 AM »
well he did the right thing, but my question is - how did he know the number to call Sgt. Alexander? is that 555 or 999 or is it his cell phone. can we all get that number? it seems to work faster than 999 ???

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 05:11:48 PM »
well he did the right thing, but my question is - how did he know the number to call Sgt. Alexander? is that 555 or 999 or is it his cell phone. can we all get that number? it seems to work faster than 999 ???

Under cover cop?????

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 05:40:47 PM »
Under cover cop?????
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 12:39:21 PM »
So homelessness is synonymous with vagrancy? Steups.

1]; } ?>