March 28, 2024, 11:53:17 AM

Author Topic: The alliance/unity symbol  (Read 2078 times)

truetrini

The alliance/unity symbol
« on: April 24, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »
what is it really.

C for COP...U for UNC...N for NJAC...T for TOP

Allyuh please tell me what the symbol for that party could be?

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The alliance/unity symbol
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »
U asking all that and U done decide to vote for them...i waiting and watch and so far things looking confusing as hell..From what i heard everybody would keep their individual symbols and the supporters would vote accordingly but it would only have one opposition..this sounding like a bad joke to me...!!!

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 05:59:39 PM »
U asking all that and U done decide to vote for them...i waiting and watch and so far things looking confusing as hell..From what i heard everybody would keep their individual symbols and the supporters would vote accordingly but it would only have one opposition..this sounding like a bad joke to me...!!!

You seem like you have pent up emotions?  Relax I joking, and yes I have decided to vote for them....Manning must go!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 06:12:02 PM »
Nah is not that i haven't decided to vote as yet...I just don't like ppl trying to sell me bs like the dream team wanna be...just sell me the truth..All you have to say is that you'll try your best but don't tell me that Njack and this one and that one is a better alternative...Same face different party...Errol Mcleod...Seriously???

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 07:31:28 PM »
Nah is not that i haven't decided to vote as yet...I just don't like ppl trying to sell me bs like the dream team wanna be...just sell me the truth..All you have to say is that you'll try your best but don't tell me that Njack and this one and that one is a better alternative...Same face different party...Errol Mcleod...Seriously???

I agree Daaga and Mc Cleod shimps dais rel shit and Anil too?  Like she mad.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 07:39:23 PM »
I can't agree on that at all...One set of rejects and has beens who've never seen the inside of our parliament..Who could never be intouch with the way the world works today wanna market themselves as new and fresh..See Carlos John and Mervyn Assam pop back out on the scn...men smell blood and get tizik... can't support that and if u were really for unity all unity parties would have gotten safe seats...we win together and we lose together...but that is just my vision of politics..!!

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
well congo yuh cyar have it both ways, in one breathe yuh say one setta men who NEVER see de inside ah parliament and on de odder hand say is men who was dey already and get recycled..lol

By the way, from your posts I see yuh really already make yuh decision to vote for PNM...all yuh keep saying is dat yuh cyar buy de Alliance...so what does day leave you?

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 08:30:48 PM »
When  mean never saw the inside of a parliament I mean they ran and lost some twenty years ago and they come back again..nah I'm not voting PNM I just want ppl to sit down and think what they're doing..I think alot of times ppl just vote for the changing of the guard..We as trinis to relaxed when it comes to governance, we have a way of electing a party and then going to sleep..When we elect someone, anyone I believe we should stay on their asses and demand good governance at all times...!!!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 08:41:15 PM »
And a next thing too...I would lean towards the UNC if Ramesh get back in there..Kamla did nothing and stayed absolutely quiet during the UNC feeding frenzy..Ramesh was the only one to get up and say something and whether u like him or not, you've got to respect a person like that  just like Rowley..For years Kamla stayed at Panday's side. Now it look like Ramesh is being sidelined because he hasn't shown support for the opposition leader or is it because he can't be controlled? As an attorney general he was a trailblazer..I think his contribution would be welcomed.
In all this the man who really putting me of the UNC is Jack....I fraid that bad..!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »
And a next thing too...I would lean towards the UNC if Ramesh get back in there..Kamla did nothing and stayed absolutely quiet during the UNC feeding frenzy..Ramesh was the only one to get up and say something and whether u like him or not, you've got to respect a person like that  just like Rowley..For years Kamla stayed at Panday's side. Now it look like Ramesh is being sidelined because he hasn't shown support for the opposition leader or is it because he can't be controlled? As an attorney general he was a trailblazer..I think his contribution would be welcomed.
In all this the man who really putting me of the UNC is Jack....I fraid that bad..!

breads ramesh is not to be trusted. Ramesh looks out for ramesh. Coruption talk come about cause panday didnt make him acting PM when he wasnt in the country - not to mention  trouble between the spouses. U really feel ramesh care bout we?No one trusts ramesh - look how his party buss.

Kamla stood by panday cause she knew she time would come. Rowley playing his cards to sink manning but keeping pmn afloat for himself. If rowley sooo good, y he endorsing manning as PM? is simple, it is not the right time to topple manning as yet. Kamla, ramesh and Rowley looking for the same thing - to be PM.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »
At the end of the day there was corruption there so whether he looked out for himself or not Panday was at fault let's not forget that. I don't believe that Rowley is endorsing Manning for prime minister..He is yet to step foot on a PNM platform and has always stated that he is lifetime member of the pnm. What do you want him to do jump on the unity platform?

breads ramesh is not to be trusted. Ramesh looks out for ramesh. Coruption talk come about cause panday didnt make him acting PM when he wasnt in the country - not to mention  trouble between the spouses. U really feel ramesh care bout we?No one trusts ramesh - look how his party buss.

Kamla stood by panday cause she knew she time would come. Rowley playing his cards to sink manning but keeping pmn afloat for himself. If rowley sooo good, y he endorsing manning as PM? is simple, it is not the right time to topple manning as yet. Kamla, ramesh and Rowley looking for the same thing - to be PM.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 09:53:56 PM »
At the end of the day there was corruption there so whether he looked out for himself or not Panday was at fault let's not forget that. I don't believe that Rowley is endorsing Manning for prime minister..He is yet to step foot on a PNM platform and has always stated that he is lifetime member of the pnm. What do you want him to do jump on the unity platform?

he is running under manning's PNM. Therefore he endorses manning as leader
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 10:31:04 PM »
any C.U.N.T.  tshirts selling yet?

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 03:51:19 AM »
So are you calling the whole alliance a bunch are C.U.N.T. s?

What the C.U.N.T symbol look like. I want to know where to put me 'X'?
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 06:28:35 AM »

(Muslim)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 12:36:17 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »

you went co-ed school and eh know what one look like yet?  Shame!

1]; } ?>