March 28, 2024, 07:20:47 AM

Author Topic: Promiscuous women responsible for earthquakes  (Read 5773 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Promiscuous women responsible for earthquakes
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »
Sammy, yuh know he'll never make ah thread about how much damage darwinism caused to the world, and how darwinism was the prelude to communism since fellas like ingels and karl marx were both staunch believers in darwin and most of their ideas found root in his theory of evolution? mind you, ah theory that is still stuck in the mud and grasping @ straws.

from the advent of the anti religious movement, blood flowed in europe and east asia like water! vlad lenin, the founder of the communist party in russia killed millions of ppl, especially peasant farmers who opposed to their crude ways of governing, he also oppressed them in many ways unimaginable.

this man was not only ah darwinist, but based his philosophy on the principles of darwinism.

joseph starlin was worst! this fella would make mannin look like ah baby in ah pram. he continued where lennin left off and was more murderous, killing countless ppl around the baltic states causing them to form the alliance of a Communist  region formally called the cccp/ soviet union. millions died in the process.

to his credit though, them clerics does really talk ah pile! and they need to be put in the media for their back ward thinking. listen, it have ah verse in the kitab where it states, "preach with wisdom and beautiful preaching," so far, most of these neo muslims has done nothing but drag down the diin,

and yuh dun know the enemy is ah busy fella, after all the fella made his intentions known when he said he would lie in wait for those on the sirat, and will come from the right, the left, from up top, and below, and yuh have tuh realize when one of his agents talking, yuh cyar see the man on iblis payroll? :devil:

boy you is ah dunce oF THE GREASTEST PROPORTIONS...cOMMUNISM BASED ON DARWIN THEORIES?

STEUPS

That's no more dunce than you saying that paedophilia is because of religion.

NOW WHO DUNCE SHOW ME WHERE i EVER SEE THAT!  i SAID THE cATHOLIC CHURCH IS A HAVEN FOR PEDOPHILES AND THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN!

easy with the caps bro, whappen yuh late wid yuh meds or what?

i eh have de time nor interest.. suffice it to say, even the most casual observer could see yuh like using de words church and religion interchangeably.

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »
Sammy, yuh know he'll never make ah thread about how much damage darwinism caused to the world, and how darwinism was the prelude to communism since fellas like ingels and karl marx were both staunch believers in darwin and most of their ideas found root in his theory of evolution? mind you, ah theory that is still stuck in the mud and grasping @ straws.

from the advent of the anti religious movement, blood flowed in europe and east asia like water! vlad lenin, the founder of the communist party in russia killed millions of ppl, especially peasant farmers who opposed to their crude ways of governing, he also oppressed them in many ways unimaginable.

this man was not only ah darwinist, but based his philosophy on the principles of darwinism.

joseph starlin was worst! this fella would make mannin look like ah baby in ah pram. he continued where lennin left off and was more murderous, killing countless ppl around the baltic states causing them to form the alliance of a Communist  region formally called the cccp/ soviet union. millions died in the process.

to his credit though, them clerics does really talk ah pile! and they need to be put in the media for their back ward thinking. listen, it have ah verse in the kitab where it states, "preach with wisdom and beautiful preaching," so far, most of these neo muslims has done nothing but drag down the diin,

and yuh dun know the enemy is ah busy fella, after all the fella made his intentions known when he said he would lie in wait for those on the sirat, and will come from the right, the left, from up top, and below, and yuh have tuh realize when one of his agents talking, yuh cyar see the man on iblis payroll? :devil:

boy you is ah dunce oF THE GREASTEST PROPORTIONS...cOMMUNISM BASED ON DARWIN THEORIES?

STEUPS

That's no more dunce than you saying that paedophilia is because of religion.

NOW WHO DUNCE SHOW ME WHERE i EVER SEE THAT!  i SAID THE cATHOLIC CHURCH IS A HAVEN FOR PEDOPHILES AND THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN!

easy with the caps bro, whappen yuh late wid yuh meds or what?

i eh have de time nor interest.. suffice it to say, even the most casual observer could see yuh like using de words church and religion interchangeably.

breds the caps were an accident, Church eh church without religion wha is yuh point?

i never said anything about church or religion causing pedophilia..NEVER!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 12:26:00 PM »
back to the said topic: as a female I thank the imam for all this credit. Imagine little ole' me  :angel: making earthquakes.
Now sistren- let us make world peace !!!! :peace:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:30:23 PM by Tallman »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 12:43:58 PM »
These old men need tuh stop talking period!! iz fellas like this who does give religion ah bad name! why the fack they doh just shut the fack up and make the religion recuperate.

apart from that, how come this manage to make news? Sermons given by religious leaders across all faiths talk about transgressions and the price u pay for them according what ever religious doctrine they follow. BBC monitoring and reporting on sermons now? Business must be bad!

stop it.  They excoriated Pat Robertson for saying Haiti made a pact with teh devil...another slow news day?

Steups.

People need to know this shit, shows how religion and religious people out to brainwash.

Allah U Akbar

he said that in a sermon? or was it a statement to the press? Besides doesnt Pat constantly make statements to gain publicity? Was this cleric trying to do that, or was it a sermon to his congregation?

and We know u dont believe in God, so y try to mock the muslims on this site with your last line. What sense does that make? I dont understand y u would try to deliberately try to incite people.i Thought u were supposed to be enlightened or better than us? U sure acting like religious fanatic looking to play tit for tat or like a neighbor looking to throw words to cause bachanaal in the village. 

Just goes to show that while u try to be all modern and superior you are more backward than the rest of us in the way u act.

yuh talking ah pile of shit!  Is not only the muslims I poking fun at..why de f**k allyuh so sensitive allyuh want to kill man for a cartoon..f**k dat..is like yuh eyes does be closed when I write more christian love showing how de priests f**k all dem little boys?

And where did I say I better dan anyone else, is allyuh who does call people kaffir and ting..steups.  if I throw and you throw back is you looking for tit for tat..boy go and pray and leaver me to f**k alone.

Allah U Akbar
Dios es grande
Dieu est grand
神は大きい
God is Great

I can say it in 5 languages.  How is that for superior?

how u cussing and getting on so cuz? man talking to u normal normal and u gone of on a tangent ranting.
Next thing u want to buss my head. Take it easy my enlightened, modern, and evolved brother in humanity. You're discrediting atheist the world over with you irrational behavior. Dare I say that u are as volatile as an extremist?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 12:46:08 PM »
These old men need tuh stop talking period!! iz fellas like this who does give religion ah bad name! why the fack they doh just shut the fack up and make the religion recuperate.

apart from that, how come this manage to make news? Sermons given by religious leaders across all faiths talk about transgressions and the price u pay for them according what ever religious doctrine they follow. BBC monitoring and reporting on sermons now? Business must be bad!

stop it.  They excoriated Pat Robertson for saying Haiti made a pact with teh devil...another slow news day?

Steups.

People need to know this shit, shows how religion and religious people out to brainwash.

Allah U Akbar

he said that in a sermon? or was it a statement to the press? Besides doesnt Pat constantly make statements to gain publicity? Was this cleric trying to do that, or was it a sermon to his congregation?

and We know u dont believe in God, so y try to mock the muslims on this site with your last line. What sense does that make? I dont understand y u would try to deliberately try to incite people.i Thought u were supposed to be enlightened or better than us? U sure acting like religious fanatic looking to play tit for tat or like a neighbor looking to throw words to cause bachanaal in the village. 

Just goes to show that while u try to be all modern and superior you are more backward than the rest of us in the way u act.

yuh talking ah pile of shit!  Is not only the muslims I poking fun at..why de f**k allyuh so sensitive allyuh want to kill man for a cartoon..f**k dat..is like yuh eyes does be closed when I write more christian love showing how de priests f**k all dem little boys?

And where did I say I better dan anyone else, is allyuh who does call people kaffir and ting..steups.  if I throw and you throw back is you looking for tit for tat..boy go and pray and leaver me to f**k alone.

Allah U Akbar
Dios es grande
Dieu est grand
神は大きい
God is Great

how u cussing and getting on so cuz? man talking to u normal normal and u gone of on a tangent ranting.
Next thing u want to buss my head. Take it easy my enlightened, modern, and evolved brother in humanity. You're discrediting atheist the world over with you irrational behavior. Dare I say that u are as volatile as an extremist?

is sensitive he sensitive.   :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 12:58:06 PM »

Steups.

Allah U Akbar

Allah U Akbar
Dios es grande
Dieu est grand
神は大きい
God is Great

is sensitive he sensitive.   :devil:

he need some black stone then? :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »
Now look who's truly dunce! you also need ah lession in reading comprehension as well, BC there's no where in that post where i said communism was based on darwins theory, i said ingels and marx were admirers of darwinism , and they based their PHILOSOPHY in part on the back of darwinism!

marx even wanted to dedicate the first chapter of his book "dass kapital" to darwin, but darwin did not oblige.

http://www.discovery.org/a/6301
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 03:27:05 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Blogger: Show cleavage to test cleric’s quake theory
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 07:12:03 PM »
CNN

It started as a college student’s snide response to an Iranian cleric’s assertion that scantily clad women cause earthquakes.

But as of Thursday, it had become much, much bigger.

Jen McCreight, a self-described atheist, feminist and geek “trapped in Indiana,” took issue with Hojatoleslam Kazim Sadeghi’s message during Friday prayers in Tehran, the Iranian capital.

The hard-line cleric, who was standing in for Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei, said women who dress provocatively – thereby tempting men – are to blame for the world’s temblors.

“When promiscuity spreads, earthquakes increase,” he said. “There is no way other than taking refuge in religion and adapting ourselves to Islamic behavior.”

McCreight, who is pursuing a double major in genetics and evolution, took to her blog, Blag Hag, on Monday, demanding that the world’s women band together in a scientific experiment to test the merits of Sadeghi’s hypothesis.

“Time for a Boobquake,” she wrote. “On Monday, April 26, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. ... I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty.”

She continued, “With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure [Sadeghi] can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn’t rumble.”

Boobquake’s Twitter account quickly snared more tweets than a bird sanctuary, and its Facebook page had almost 50,000 “confirmed guests” as of Thursday afternoon.

“Nice to know that WOMEN are SO powerful that they can make men AND nature quake with a flash of her breasts! LOL!” wrote one visitor to the Boobquake Facebook page.

McCreight’s idea garnered so much attention, including criticism from people who feared she was making light of natural disasters, the Purdue University senior returned to her blog Wednesday to offer a “quick clarification.”

She acknowledged the widespread attention Boobquake had drawn and said a Canadian newspaper and an Irish radio station had requested interviews with her.

“Because I made a boob joke,” she wrote. “I just want to apologize if this comes off as demeaning toward women. To be honest, it started as a silly joke that I hurriedly fired off since I was about to miss the beginning of ‘House.’ I never thought it would get the attention it did. If I would have known, I would have spent more time being careful about my wording.”

She didn’t back off, however, and said she was asking women to don immodest outfits on the same day “for the sake of the experiment.” To allay concerns of unnamed scientists, she promised to collect statistics on the frequency and severity of earthquakes that day.

“And yes, I know I need a larger sample size to make this good science. Maybe I'll include Mardi Gras in my calculations,” she wrote.

She said no woman should feel pressured to participate.

“It’s not supposed to be serious activism that is going to revolutionize women’s rights, but just a bit of fun juvenile humor,” she wrote. “I’m a firm believer that when someone says something so stupid and hateful, serious discourse isn't going to accomplish anything - sometimes light-hearted mockery is worthwhile.”

Back on Boobquake’s Facebook page, McCreight took a moment to be serious and encouraged followers to consider donating money to the American Red Cross’ disaster relief efforts or to the AHA Foundation, an organization that strives to “defend the rights of women in the West against militant Islam.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 05:28:49 AM »
I an all add my 2 cents..

See Nen Nen News
Volume 3, Issue 34

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 07:21:25 AM »
(Muslim)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Blogger: Show cleavage to test cleric’s quake theory
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 08:34:36 AM »
CNN

I invite all female forumites to participate in the event and to post pictures in this thread.

Here is the event page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116336578385346

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Blogger: Show cleavage to test cleric’s quake theory
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2010, 08:37:50 AM »
CNN

I invite all female forumites to participate in the event and to post pictures in this thread.

Here is the event page on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116336578385346

I second this motion ;D..............all in favor say "jugz"
I pity the fool....

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »
I an all add my 2 cents..

See Nen Nen News
Volume 3, Issue 34

i like the name of u news 8)

thanks Sammy!

Pecan I took a snap of my julie mangoes but the nothing came out on the flim.... ??? ???

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2010, 06:11:17 PM »
is Mangos or Melons ya have? :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »
a fruit salad.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »
Dat Richter Scale go BUSS :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>