April 25, 2024, 10:50:38 PM

Author Topic: Renny Quow, Borel-Brown Seize Silver  (Read 1162 times)

AirMan

Renny Quow, Borel-Brown Seize Silver
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:00:35 PM »
Borel-Brown, Quow seize silver
US wins for Alexander, Jones, Neros, Collingwood
Kwame Laurence
Tuesday, April 27th 2010

Cleopatra Borel-Brown opened her 2010 outdoor campaign with silver at the World Challenge IAAF Grand Prix meet, in Dakar, Senegal, last Friday.

The Trinidad and Tobago field athlete threw the iron ball 18.01 metres, while American Jill Camarena-Williams topped the field with an 18.81m effort.

Also on the weekend, T&T quarter-miler Renny Quow finished second in the men’s 400 metres, at the Drake Relays, in Iowa, USA.

Quow got home in 45.69 seconds to finish behind American Greg Nixon (45.08) and ahead of Bahamian Michael Mathieu (46.16).

At the Upstate Invitational, in South Carolina, University of Tennessee student Annie Alexander won the women’s discus with a 52.61m throw.Continue http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161643094

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 12:37:22 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

Re: Renny Quow, Brown Seize Silver
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »
Hmmm I still find Quow should be running faster although its early in the season

..anyway is Renny officially nicknmed "Status" like how Gordon nicknamed "Flash"..??  ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 06:15:29 PM by AirMan »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
Kwame Laurence
Tuesday, April 27th 2010

Cleopatra Borel-Brown opened her 2010 outdoor campaign with silver at the World Challenge IAAF Grand Prix meet, in Dakar, Senegal, last Friday.

The Trinidad and Tobago field athlete threw the iron ball 18.01 metres, while American Jill Camarena-Williams topped the field with an 18.81m effort.

Also on the weekend, T&T quarter-miler Renny Quow finished second in the men’s 400 metres, at the Drake Relays, in Iowa, USA.

Quow got home in 45.69 seconds to finish behind American Greg Nixon (45.08) and ahead of Bahamian Michael Mathieu (46.16).

At the Upstate Invitational, in South Carolina, University of Tennessee student Annie Alexander won the women’s discus with a 52.61m throw.Continue http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161643094

Airman yuh casing problems here man .. is only one Brown in T&T athletics ..I thought was Daryl you talking bout ! de woman name is Borel-Brown anyway ..
If yuh have news bout daryl it will be appreciated

AirMan

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 12:38:53 PM »
Kwame Laurence
Tuesday, April 27th 2010

Airman yuh casing problems here man .. is only one Brown in T&T athletics ..I thought was Daryl you talking bout ! de woman name is Borel-Brown anyway ..
If yuh have news bout daryl it will be appreciated

dont ketch ah hart attack i fixed it lol...no i have no news about Daryl but i know we have some posters in here who still believe he is the same man from 2003 and soon making a comeback..

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Re: Renny Quow, Borel-Brown Seize Silver
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 09:36:23 PM »
In 2010? I waiting for that this year.

Anyhow Tyson Gay just joined the Jamaica 400 dash lineup with Chris Brown (no relation lol) and Quow. He is serious this year about the 400 it seems.

If he runs another 44 like he did already for 2010 he will win this race.
BORN TO DO IT

1]; } ?>