March 28, 2024, 04:41:07 PM

Author Topic: UEFA CL Semifinal • Barcelona v Inter Milan • 28 Apr 2010  (Read 25245 times)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UEFA CL Semifinal • Barcelona v Inter Milan • 28 Apr 2010
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2010, 03:27:42 PM »
SO wait is messi still the best midfielder in the world>???? messi who? barca who?

so who is the best midfielder now? Wesley Sniejder is.

This result so hard that i had to quote myself from "forget rooney , messi is world best" thread
After April is over no one will remember who messi is. Mark my word!

And Argentina going nowhere in South Africa they might as well pack lite, unless el principe is there.

Much adu about Messidonna the "catalan"

mom mom i want a inter replica for xmas with number 10 on it so i can represent the finest in the world this season.

Dont worry barca fans, you still live in spain, come to madrid if you want to see the finals.

You jus on shit yes. Messi is the best player in the world.

U really believe that because Inter defend like beasts today nobody will remember who Messi is? What Sneijder do today? Messi had a better game than him. And like dinho said, football is not just about individuals.

The result today was all down to Inter's tactics and execution. Very very disciplined performance.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2010, 03:29:51 PM »
The ref trying too hard.
The best ref is an invisible ref. This fella trying so hard to make sure the game doh get out of hand, he spoil it.

It shoulda be yellow. Knowing he ,that would change to red in the 2nd half anyway.   ;D Seriously though kinda hard for hand to face.
Motta was already on a yellow.
If that's the case then it's clear second yellow and they shouldn't complain.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2010, 03:30:23 PM »
Messi is the best player in the world.

Football is not about individuals, there are so many variables.. The coach, the tactics and as we saw today the referee. You think Maradona and Pele never got shut out of games?

That referee really spoil a good thing today boy, that is a stupid call.. If a man have the ball and shielding, 90% of the time he will use his hand to keep the defender off.. It was just unlucky and unintentional that he caught Busquets in the neck, who promptly made the most of it and pretend he get it in his face..

Even so, it was unintentional, he could not even see where Busquets face was... how could that be a straight red?

Anyway  congrats to Inter on a brilliantly tactically executed game.. Jose boy, the special one.

Wait for the monologue it coming in about 30 mins if it eh come already.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »
Life has never been better.  :D Barca playing in the final at the Bernabeu would have been insufferable...worst yet them winning!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2010, 03:36:27 PM »
Zlatan isn't worth a quarter of his transfer fee. That goat did nothing for 180 minutes. No way he better than Eto'o. 

Cheers to Inter , they win the contest and that is all.  We conceded 3 in the 1st leg and paid the price for it.

giggsy11

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »
Barca tried to get players sent off with their play acting that is how desperate they were. Inter was set on defending anyway because Barca had to score not them. Barca front players except Messi damn shot shy-as much as they play nice football it is nice sometimes to not always try to walk the damn ball in the net.

Well done Inter-Eto is a winner!
I hope they give Bayern 4; away goals will not save Bayern anymore.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »

U really believe that because Inter defend like beasts today nobody will remember who Messi is? What Sneijder do today? Messi had a better game than him. And like dinho said, football is not just about individuals.

The result today was all down to Inter's tactics and execution. Very very disciplined performance.

Coming from a guy who just jumped on inter bandwagon recently because your team got send home packing.
Messi is garbage and inter underlined that, there is no "me" in teamwork. When has messi ever dropped back to defend? Wesley is a complete player, defends, scores and assist in scoring also deadly from set pieces.

Do you even know why the club is called interzionale? My advice to you is stop been an inter fan and join the barca bandwagon. I hate retarded people, messi was the best last year, this is a new season. STFU and go do some laundry, dont quit ur day job to start been a retarded troll.
I don't like to get personal on the board but I'm just going to go ahead say this. Yuh REAL dotish dred !

Sneijder not playing against Inter and Messi not playing against Barca. Their roles and functions are different. Messi is garbage, daiz why he had two men marking him for the better part of 180 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:46:50 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »

Coming from a guy who just jumped on inter bandwagon recently because your team got send home packing.
Messi is garbage and inter underlined that, there is no "me" in teamwork. When has messi ever dropped back to defend? Wesley is a complete player, defends, scores and assist in scoring also deadly from set pieces.

Do you even know why the club is called interzionale? My advice to you is stop been an inter fan and join the barca bandwagon. I hate retarded people, messi was the best last year, this is a new season. STFU and go do some laundry, dont quit ur day job to start been a retarded troll.

The best player in the world would carry or score, Messi did nothing in 180 minutes.. how much time do you need to score? If you are the best THEN SCORE? RITE?

Only an idiot would say Messi is garbage.  ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2010, 03:45:40 PM »
Barca tried to get players sent off with their play acting that is how desperate they were. Inter was set on defending anyway because Barca had to score not them. Barca front players except Messi damn shot shy-as much as they play nice football it is nice sometimes to not always try to walk the damn ball in the net.

The referee made the call. As if its rare to see a player carded in that scenario.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2010, 03:55:04 PM »
Life has never been better.  :D Barca playing in the final at the Bernabeu would have been insufferable...worst yet them winning!

I have a feeling that the Real brass not going to like seeing Sneijder and Robben playing for the trophy at the Bernabeu either.

giggsy11

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

The referee made the call. As if its rare to see a player carded in that scenario.

Yes the ref made that call but don't you think he was influenced by the player dropping to the ground, rolling around like he was punched? There have been times players get brush in the face an all they do is jerk their head back. Sergio when he was on the ground even took a peek to see the ref's response.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2010, 03:56:22 PM »

I don't like to get personal on the board but I'm just going to go ahead say this. Yuh REAL dotish dred !

Sneijder not playing against Inter and Messi not playing against Barca. Their roles and functions are different. Messi is garbage, daiz why he had two men marking him for the better part of 180 minutes.
is that your line everytime argentina loses to brazil?
I am a Brazil fan btw. I despise Argentina. It doesn't preclude my recognition of a truly outstanding player. If you honestly think "Messi is garbage" you are either ignoring the evidence or tragically stupid.  

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

Yes the ref made that call but don't you think he was influenced by the player dropping to the ground, rolling around like he was punched? There have been times players get brush in the face an all they do is jerk their head back. Sergio when he was on the ground even took a peek to see the ref's response.
Giggsy that is a cop out. A foul is a foul is a foul. And a hand to face does get yellow card normal.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2010, 04:02:40 PM »

is that your line everytime argentina loses to brazil? messi is garbage.com end of story. what can he prove now for your benifit? why are people still talking about losers barcaloona??
:rotfl: :rotfl:

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »

Giggsy that is a cop out. A foul is a foul is a foul. And a hand to face does get yellow card normal.

Lets agree to disagree, but hard luck with your side today I know how it is.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2010, 04:03:53 PM »

a good ref does only give 2n d yellow card taking into consideration the first yellow card. Dont forget that he didnt get a 2nd yellow, he got a straight red.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2010, 04:04:02 PM »

Lets agree to disagree, but hard luck with your side today I know how it is.
Yeah no scene.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »

is that your line everytime argentina loses to brazil?
I am a Brazil fan btw. I despise Argentina. It doesn't preclude my recognition of a truly outstanding player. If you honestly think "Messi is garbage" you are either ignoring the evidence or tragically stupid.  
ask anyone, winning is winning, with the label "best in the world" comes responsiblity, messi failed to live up to it this season,  lose the inter logo on ur avatar please, you are a disgrace to the black and blue milan side.
Wha ?

Anyway......yeah.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2010, 04:11:53 PM »
it is truly sad the "best player in the world" can only feature if they show  unicef commercial 
i gorn yes.. i did the damage for all the years of torment of this messiness, finally its over.

for all the fake inter fans, do yourself a favor and dont write anything about the club and embrass urself further.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2010, 04:14:31 PM »
Jah Gol, I must be tragically stupid but atleast my side is in the finals and yours is watching from home in awe with posters of messi to keep you company.
I have no problem with your side or with who appears to be your player, Sneijder. You let the passion of winning the tie cloud your judgement.I already gave my congratulations btw.  To decry Lionel Messi to praise your player is nothing short of footballing blasphemy. You just sounding like ah asshole for making that statement.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2010, 04:16:48 PM »
anyways time for your education youngman, Our club is called Internazionale Milano because it was founded on the pretence of letting non italians play for an Italian club. Milan at the time would not allow non italians play for them that is why Inter was created.

@toppa, sorry forgot to mention that madrid kept the garbage and sold wesley and robben. and then madrid bought even more garbage so that united could pay thier bills. put that in ur pipe and next time you come up with another stupid retarded comeback be prepared to get destroyed even worse next time.

Ooooh...'be preared to get destroyred'....how old are you?????
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2010, 04:17:58 PM »

I have a feeling that the Real brass not going to like seeing Sneijder and Robben playing for the trophy at the Bernabeu either.

The fans wouldn't mind that at all! Sneijder and Robben were very well liked. I'm happy for them. Real did them wrong.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2010, 04:20:20 PM »
Jah Gol, I must be tragically stupid but atleast my side is in the finals and yours is watching from home in awe with posters of messi to keep you company.
I have no problem with your side or with who appears to be your player, Sneijder. You let the passion of winning the tie cloud your judgement.I already gave my congratulations btw.  To decry Lionel Messi to praise your player is nothing short of footballing blasphemy. You just sounding like ah asshole for making that statement.

I sincerely apologise. I went overboard and i recognise that. sorry for my manners.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2010, 04:29:07 PM »

I sincerely apologise. I went overboard and i recognise that. sorry for my manners.

steups...wheeeeeeyyyyyyy....u get beat and give up so easy man? u moving just like messi yes  ::)
(Muslim)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2010, 04:32:02 PM »

cool

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »
Congrats to my BESS coach, Jose.........I wanted Barca to repeat, but it wasn't meant to be.  They paid the price for swapping a man like Samuel Eto'o for a man that just don't fit in to their scheme. Hard luck, Barca and Barca fans, I know Barca coming back next year!   :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2010, 08:37:05 PM »
Zlatan isn't worth a quarter of his transfer fee. That goat did nothing for 180 minutes. No way he better than Eto'o. 

Cheers to Inter , they win the contest and that is all.  We conceded 3 in the 1st leg and paid the price for it.

Last year i hearing all kinda justification on dis board self for why zlatan better dan etoo.

Oh etoo does get bess service from barca....anybody could score from dat.

Oh zlatan does play in a league with better defenses...so he eh go score as much.

Pack of NONSENSE.

Ingratitude worse dan obeah...and Barca was DAMN ungrateful.

It go be fleck up if real pip Barca for la liga now..and inter complete dey own treble eh?

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »

Last year i hearing all kinda justification on dis board self for why zlatan better dan etoo.

Oh etoo does get bess service from barca....anybody could score from dat.

Oh zlatan does play in a league with better defenses...so he eh go score as much.

Pack of NONSENSE.

Ingratitude worse dan obeah...and Barca was DAMN ungrateful.

It go be fleck up if real pip Barca for la liga now..and inter complete dey own treble eh?

:applause:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »
Eto'o is a proven winner.. a champion.

Look at how he leave it all out there. Man was back in the defence throwing level blade. Thats why he's probably my favorite player.

On the other hand, Zlatan is a proven pop down.. Imagine your side need goals, you playing against 10 men and you playing so much shit that your coach have to haul you off on 60' to bring on Bojan.. When you'd think they need all the strikers on that they could have..

allyuh check out Jose after game antics? wham to victor valdes boy? and notice sprinklers come on as de game done lol..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XLb-ArR4mMA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XLb-ArR4mMA</a>
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:41:56 PM by dinho »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2010, 10:57:49 PM »
Dah sprinkler ting real disappoint me too.  Dah was poor. Yeh yuh might be toting...buh yuh cyar be doin dem ting.

And..if reports are to be believed....probably the reaction of Jose was due to this:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/04/28/1898635/barcelona-fans-attack-inter-coach-jose-mourinho-report

Apply salt to taste.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:02:04 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>