April 28, 2024, 09:19:19 PM

Author Topic: Woman bites off lover's tongue  (Read 672 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Woman bites off lover's tongue
« on: May 10, 2010, 08:19:46 PM »
Woman bites off lover's tongue
dailytelegraph.com.au

A WOMAN has been convicted after biting her male lover’s tongue off following an angry row in Germany.

Tina Mueller, 35, lured her lover Marc Schmidt in for a kiss, clamped down on his tongue with her teeth and chewed part of it away after he told her to “p*** off”, a German court heard this week.

The incident happened after Schmidt, 27, had returned home after a boozy day at a carnival in the British Army garrison town of Paderborn in February last year.

Mueller resented the fact he was drunk, saying: "You're not coming in in that state -- you are totally loaded."

The court heard she then smacked him in the head as he tried to show her some affection.

Schmidt gave her a mouthful, telling her: "Take your tongue and p*** off."

He said: "Tina often had such outbursts and I tried to reason with her.

"I went into the kitchen and she came in shortly afterwards and was feeling sorry. She said she was sorry she hit me. She let me take her into my arms and kissed me passionately.

"I just felt this terrible pain. I thrashed around a bit and I felt my tongue was gone."

Blood was pouring out of his mouth and in panic he ran 914 meters (1,000 yards) to his grandmother's house for help. She took him back to the house to recover the section of missing tongue which was 2 inches (5cm) wide and 1 inch (3cm) long, he said.

But doctors could not re-attach it and spent two and a half hours sewing up the wound.

Schmidt spent four weeks consuming nothing but liquids and it has left him with a lisp.

Mueller was convicted of grievous bodily harm despite her lawyer claiming she was not responsible for her actions because she had taken psychotic drugs.

She was ordered to do community service after writing a letter to Schmidt apologizing for the assault -- but he refused to accept it.

He said after the verdict: "I cannot forgive her. She ruined my life.

"I can't bear the thought of kissing a woman again."

He has launched a civil case against her for £87,000 (US$128,829) in damages.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Woman bites off lover's tongue
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »
no "French" kissing allowed in Germany  ;D

1]; } ?>