April 28, 2024, 09:13:55 PM

Author Topic: De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread  (Read 8511 times)

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPwZuJs5Gz8&amp;fmt=18" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pPwZuJs5Gz8&amp;fmt=18</a>

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 11:54:39 PM »
Dunga is ah bamsee.  Jealous bitch.  He go say things like picking men in form but mash up man Kaka is a shoe in.  Steups.  He and Dinho did knock heads for sure.  No Pato is a head scratcher too.  Adriano is where he should be watching de WC on tv.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 12:00:33 AM »
why you guys bickering about Brazil. Maradonna is the real story here. Check out this crap.

Javier Zanetti and Esteban Cambiasso are set to miss the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ after not being included in coach Diego Maradona's 30-man preliminary squad.

The Inter Milan pair have been two of the key players for Serie A champions Inter Milan and have been integral in the team reaching the UEFA Champions League final against Bayern Munich. Real Madrid midfielder Fernando Gago and Barcelona central defender Gabriel Milito are other prominent absentees.

Inter, though, will be represented by striker Diego Milito, defender Walter Samuel while Bayern defender Martin Demichelis has also been selected. Five English-based players have been included - Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, Newcastle pair Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierrez and Liverpool duo Javier Mascherano and Maxi Rodriguez.

Colon defender Ariel Garce - who has one cap - Lanus midfielder Sebastian Blanco and Newell's Old Boys defender Juan Manuel Insaurralde are the surprise players. Martin Palermo could play in his first FIFA World Cup at the age of 36 after being selected following his achievements at Boca Juniors where he became their all-time top scorer.

Argentinos Juniors midfielder Juan Mercier, Colon keeper Diego Pozo, Estudiantes wing Jose Sosa (on loan from Bayern Munich) and Velez Sarsfield defender Nicolas Otamendi complete the nine-man home-based players list. Maradona did not speak to the local media while the Argentinian FA revealed the list of players to fight for the 23 berths in the official roster.

Argentina squad
Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar/Netherlands), Mariano Andujar (Catania/Italy), Diego Pozo (Colon)

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso (Inter Milan/Italy), Martin Demichelis (Bayern Munich/Germany), Walter Samuel (Inter Milan/Italy), Gabriel Heinze (Marseille/France), Nicolas Otamendi (Velez Sarsfield), Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle/England), Juan Manuel Insaurralde (Newell's Old Boys), Clemente Rodriguez (Estudiantes), Ariel Garce (Colon)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Liverpool/England), Sebastian Blanco (Lanus), Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes), Jesus Datolo (Olympiacos/Greece), Jose Sosa (Estudiantes), Maximiliano Rodriguez (Liverpool/England), Mario Bolatti (Fiorentina/Italy), Juan Mercier (Argentinos Juniors), Angel Di Maria (Benfica/Portugal), Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle/England), Javier Pastore (Palermo/Italy)

Forwards: Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid/Spain), Diego Milito (Inter Milan/Italy), Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City/England), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid/Spain), Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Spain), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli/Italy)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 05:32:49 AM »
Deigo, Pato and Ronaldinho didnt have good seasons, they really suck. Dunga is rite in his selection, that squad looking rel hard.. wait and see.

Lets start from the back, Julio with Maicon and Lucio has already proved twice that they can defend the best, once in confeds and then in cl this season not to mention the coppa italia. With both Maicon and Dani Alves pushing up both sides of the flanks all you need is a solid midfield and that is.. Baptista, Kaka(if fit) Silva, Lucio, robinho and up front you have Fabiano..

On the bench, Elano etc

Alot of people dont understand and see that football has changed. Its not about show anymore, it's about winning and this Brazil team the team to beat come June. It is no mistake that they are ranked number one ahead of spain and defending champs italia.

....from one thread to another you jes' proving that you know absolutely nothing but to talk out the crack of your ass.  Diego, Ronaldinho and Pato suck?  Boy where allyuh does come out from? WTF you does be watching? 
Diego played well for Juventus but was overshadowed by the club's failures.  Pato's only strike against him was the fact that he got injured this season and Ronaldinho's performance for Milan this season, while short of his very best, was at least worth MAJOR consideration for inclusion to SA.  Also, if you think that style points are not a requirement for Brazil, regardless of good results then you not talking from as high a point as that crack I was giving you credit for.   

Haha exactly... I aint the coach, but from previous games....Maicon and Dani alves would be doubtful to start a game. He would not pick 2 left backs in Bastos and Gilberto to have Alves on d field. and Ronnie and Pato suck?? You hav to be kidding. They making any other World Cup team.

This team is dependent on an in form Luis Fabiano or whoever plays the lone front man as in the confed cup.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 05:35:11 AM by Jay10 »

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »
why you guys bickering about Brazil. Maradonna is the real story here. Check out this crap.

Javier Zanetti and Esteban Cambiasso are set to miss the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ after not being included in coach Diego Maradona's 30-man preliminary squad.

The Inter Milan pair have been two of the key players for Serie A champions Inter Milan and have been integral in the team reaching the UEFA Champions League final against Bayern Munich. Real Madrid midfielder Fernando Gago and Barcelona central defender Gabriel Milito are other prominent absentees.

Inter, though, will be represented by striker Diego Milito, defender Walter Samuel while Bayern defender Martin Demichelis has also been selected. Five English-based players have been included - Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, Newcastle pair Fabricio Coloccini and Jonas Gutierrez and Liverpool duo Javier Mascherano and Maxi Rodriguez.

Colon defender Ariel Garce - who has one cap - Lanus midfielder Sebastian Blanco and Newell's Old Boys defender Juan Manuel Insaurralde are the surprise players. Martin Palermo could play in his first FIFA World Cup at the age of 36 after being selected following his achievements at Boca Juniors where he became their all-time top scorer.

Argentinos Juniors midfielder Juan Mercier, Colon keeper Diego Pozo, Estudiantes wing Jose Sosa (on loan from Bayern Munich) and Velez Sarsfield defender Nicolas Otamendi complete the nine-man home-based players list. Maradona did not speak to the local media while the Argentinian FA revealed the list of players to fight for the 23 berths in the official roster.

Argentina squad
Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar/Netherlands), Mariano Andujar (Catania/Italy), Diego Pozo (Colon)

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso (Inter Milan/Italy), Martin Demichelis (Bayern Munich/Germany), Walter Samuel (Inter Milan/Italy), Gabriel Heinze (Marseille/France), Nicolas Otamendi (Velez Sarsfield), Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle/England), Juan Manuel Insaurralde (Newell's Old Boys), Clemente Rodriguez (Estudiantes), Ariel Garce (Colon)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Liverpool/England), Sebastian Blanco (Lanus), Juan Sebastian Veron (Estudiantes), Jesus Datolo (Olympiacos/Greece), Jose Sosa (Estudiantes), Maximiliano Rodriguez (Liverpool/England), Mario Bolatti (Fiorentina/Italy), Juan Mercier (Argentinos Juniors), Angel Di Maria (Benfica/Portugal), Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle/England), Javier Pastore (Palermo/Italy)

Forwards: Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid/Spain), Diego Milito (Inter Milan/Italy), Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors), Carlos Tevez (Manchester City/England), Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid/Spain), Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Spain), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli/Italy)

Yeh Maradona has greatly disappointed me, he picks Colocini, VERON and Heinze yet Gabriel Milito and Cambiasso who deserve to be in this squad aren't...this squad is six times worse than Brazil selection...

IN FACT, Brazil's squad is quite solid. the team is made up of the core of players that DUNGA HAS HAD SUCCESS WITH. Leave alyuh love for magic and nostalgia with Dinho out of your sight and think rationally, DUnga going for results...the Brazil squad is quite good.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 07:18:22 AM »
IN FACT, Brazil's squad is quite solid. the team is made up of the core of players that DUNGA HAS HAD SUCCESS WITH. Leave alyuh love for magic and nostalgia with Dinho out of your sight and think rationally, DUnga going for results...the Brazil squad is quite good.

:applause: Exactly. If you are looking for football with flair, dig out your World Cup '82 and '86 DVDs. Unfortunately, this Brazil team is physical and very European in its style. It's not pretty to watch, but time will tell if it's effective.  :beermug:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 07:45:32 AM »
could Dinho become a naturalized trini...?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 07:58:27 AM »

:applause: Exactly. If you are looking for football with flair, dig out your World Cup '82 and '86 DVDs. Unfortunately, this Brazil team is physical and very European in its style. It's not pretty to watch, but time will tell if it's effective.  :beermug:

And they still have a better knock than 99% of int'l teams out there...

Brazil is just judged on a higher standard than others when it comes to expectations of "attractive" football...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 08:23:30 AM »
The man making a strategic decision.

If you have both Robinhino and Rolnaldihno on the team either one can be the creative midfielder.

He is saying to Robinhino

you are our creative player, go out and win a world cup.

which is a good move since Robinhino will be around for 2014 for sure.

Strategic decision.

He could easily have dropped kleberson or josue and put Ronnie in.

But it is important to let go of the past to focus on the future.

Ronaldo could not run the show unless Romario left and look how good that turned out.

I backing Brazil to win!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2010, 08:25:11 AM »
Maradonna at least have de excuse of being a crackhead.
Btw..i hear he had reporters waiting outside de AFA office bout 8hrs...den he just went straight into de office and give them it to put up on de website.....ahahaha.

and with dunga....it eh make sense.....i leaving it dey. I woulda like ronaldinho to make it...buh i cyar change nuttin. Anything less than success doh....dey go roast him.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2010, 08:32:30 AM »
allyuh men overreacting..

doh get me wrong i real, real vex that ronaldinho get left out.. but that was dunga decision long time, he is picking the best team not the best individuals.. it making no sense to compare the kleberson, josue and julio baptista picks because them men operating in different positions..

this team he pick is the same team that has been playing like a well oiled machine for the last few years.. Besides ronaldinho, who are the other glaring ommissions?  Pato injured whole season and Adriano busy boosting Johnnie Walker profits..

The only argument i have besides dinho is not including Alex (from Chelsea) and Helton but those are fringe players anyway.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2010, 08:42:46 AM »
allyuh men overreacting..

doh get me wrong i real, real vex that ronaldinho get left out.. but that was dunga decision long time, he is picking the best team not the best individuals.. it making no sense to compare the kleberson, josue and julio baptista picks because them men operating in different positions..

this team he pick is the same team that has been playing like a well oiled machine for the last few years.. Besides ronaldinho, who are the other glaring ommissions?  Pato injured whole season and Adriano busy boosting Johnnie Walker profits..

The only argument i have besides dinho is not including Alex (from Chelsea) and Helton but those are fringe players anyway.

nice sensible post
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2010, 08:54:01 AM »

And they still have a better knock than 99% of int'l teams out there...

Brazil is just judged on a higher standard than others when it comes to expectations of "attractive" football...

I bet yuh $10 de knock look like shyte in d World Cup.
Fabiano eh rippin as much as he was last year, Kaka is not fully fit and Robinho basically playin fete match back home.
They just lucky they have killers like Cesar, Lucio, Maicon and Alves in d back.

CR9 goin tuh real rip dat
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »
....from one thread to another you jes' proving that you know absolutely nothing but to talk out the crack of your ass.  Diego, Ronaldinho and Pato suck?  Boy where allyuh does come out from? WTF you does be watching? 
Diego played well for Juventus but was overshadowed by the club's failures.  Pato's only strike against him was the fact that he got injured this season and Ronaldinho's performance for Milan this season, while short of his very best, was at least worth MAJOR consideration for inclusion to SA.  Also, if you think that style points are not a requirement for Brazil, regardless of good results then you not talking from as high a point as that crack I was giving you credit for.   
Yea sure.. You rate Diego because your judgement is based on flashy moves and not results. ..  he isn't the player that Juve needs. For eg. When Zidane left for Madrid everyone expected The Old Lady to be scraping yet they got Nedved. Can you class Nedved with Deigo? In Nedved first season he won the scudetto with Juve and then the CL, with Diego they not even qualified for the Champions league. Pato? Another BIG waste of time, I rather watch Wigan play than watch Ac Milan these days.

Who else OH YEA... Ronaldinho... another big waste of time.. literally.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:07:49 AM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »
I agree that a player should be selected on merit. In terms of form and fitness over the course of 09/10 season surely Ronaldinho is worth a selection. If even to come of the bench. He scored 13 goals this year and had 17 assists on one of the toughest leagues in the world.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »
I agree that a player should be selected on merit. In terms of form and fitness over the course of 09/10 season surely Ronaldinho is worth a selection. If even to come of the bench. He scored 13 goals this year and had 17 assists on one of the toughest leagues in the world.

Jah Gol, i believe this is another problem with picking Ronaldinho.. When you pick a player like that then that is an immediate responsibility to play him, because you know when tournament start, the next brouhaha go be how yuh go leave Ronnie on de bench??

It would even upset the chemistry, think about it..

Imagine you have your system and your brand set up running smooth, but you know all the brazilian players and fans have an admiration for Ronaldinho.. In practice, Ronaldinho looking a cut above everyone else, but Robinho is your first choice for the left for the other things he brings to the team operating in that system. That kinda undermines the team, the coach's authority and upsets the balance if you have a player like him on the bench.

I dunno, thats just my view.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2010, 12:26:05 PM »
In practice, Ronaldinho looking a cut above everyone else, but Robinho is your first choice for the left for the other things he brings to the team operating in that system. That kinda undermines the team, the coach's authority and upsets the balance if you have a player like him on the bench.

Well if Ronaldinho lookin a cut above everybody else in practice, and de coach DO NOT play him or worse yet, don't select him at all because de coach fear it undermines HIS authority and upsets the balance if a player like him on de bench especially when somebody else is his first choice....then what does that really say about that coach's authority?

What does it tell the team that the player that is playing the best in practice in that coach's system is left on the bench because he wasn't originally the coach's first choice?

It says to me that coach doh have the humility to accept when he's wrong and right the wrong for the benefit of the TEAM.  I wouldn't want he for my coach daz fuh sure.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2010, 12:35:30 PM »
In practice, Ronaldinho looking a cut above everyone else, but Robinho is your first choice for the left for the other things he brings to the team operating in that system. That kinda undermines the team, the coach's authority and upsets the balance if you have a player like him on the bench.

Well if Ronaldinho lookin a cut above everybody else in practice, and de coach DO NOT play him or worse yet, don't select him at all because de coach fear it undermines HIS authority and upsets the balance if a player like him on de bench especially when somebody else is his first choice....then what does that really say about that coach's authority?

What does it tell the team that the player that is playing the best in practice in that coach's system is left on the bench because he wasn't originally the coach's first choice?

It says to me that coach doh have the humility to accept when he's wrong and right the wrong for the benefit of the TEAM.  I wouldn't want he for my coach daz fuh sure.

i don't think you get where i coming from..

my point is that in Dunga's system, he probably sees Robinho as the best FIT.. He linking well with the wing backs, he leading the counter attack and most importantly he tracking back on defence. While Ronaldinho might be technically a much better player, he might not fit the system as well because the system has to adapt to him.. He is a collect the ball, create and make things happen player, Robinho is better suited for the counter.. At Barcelona and at Milan the systems tailored to suit his game.

I think it upsets the balance because now you have a world star on your bench isn't first choice for your system, but is bringing unwanted pressure on the team to include in the first team (especially if they start slow).

Like i said, i not in Dunga head I just trying to think why he would leave him out other than personal grouse.. But you could see he pick his system in front of his players.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 12:45:16 PM »

Jah Gol, i believe this is another problem with picking Ronaldinho.. When you pick a player like that then that is an immediate responsibility to play him, because you know when tournament start, the next brouhaha go be how yuh go leave Ronnie on de bench??

It would even upset the chemistry, think about it..

Imagine you have your system and your brand set up running smooth, but you know all the brazilian players and fans have an admiration for Ronaldinho.. In practice, Ronaldinho looking a cut above everyone else, but Robinho is your first choice for the left for the other things he brings to the team operating in that system. That kinda undermines the team, the coach's authority and upsets the balance if you have a player like him on the bench.

I buy into the whole chemistry thing. It's very important to the team. I don't think the inclusion of Ronaldinho would be a threat to the team chemistry especially after the kind of season he had. Dinho is the kinda locksmith they will need against the more talented teams. I honestly think its a mistake leaving him out.

giggsy11

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 01:37:25 PM »
I think Brasil will be fine-they have a solid defense including keeper which will help them check other sides, as afar of the offensive side of the ball they have enough to score. If they play an offensive side like Spain or Holland I think they can beat them. Brasil will always be Brasil.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 01:43:34 PM »
I DO NOT agree with Dunga leaving out Ronaldinho from the WC squad BUT to fire him at this stage in the game, right before the tournament will do more harm than good to Brazil

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 02:03:20 PM »
The trade off for Ronaldinho is apparently not Robinho...

There have been Robinho interviews where he (Robinho) has claimed that his selection on the team is at the expense of Pato.  According to Dunga, it's not the best use of resources to have them (Robinho & Pato) on the field at the same time.

Goes to show that we probably do NOT know what the coach's vision is.   

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »
Just Cool I will agree that Ronaldinho's performance in the last World Cup was mediocre. This year however he has been the best Brazilian attacker.  I am hoping there is last minute change though I doubt it.

Is a real shame. Julio Baptista and Kleberson and no Ronaldinho !
Jah, i not doggin dinho, but rather repeating what i hear from my brazilianos breddrens. word is on the streets of brasil is, the ppl don't want tuh see dinho back on the national team, they said he's lazy and restricts the team.

that's from the horses mouth and not the horses arse! as for me, i really don't care, my team iz france, so all the brasilinos/trinianos that's allyuh head ache! as for the decision tuh leave out dinho, i commend dunga 100%. i think dinho would not fit into this system well.

brazil under dunga has been extremely successful, so why change ah winning team? them men runnin hard dread! they playing race horse football while dinho needs time tuh be effective. BTW, brazil winnin this WC in fine style under dungs IMO.

PS: how come no body eh crying for patos, he get blank too, and he's more dangerous than dinho in the goal scoring department.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 04:07:19 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
Just Cool I will agree that Ronaldinho's performance in the last World Cup was mediocre. This year however he has been the best Brazilian attacker.  I am hoping there is last minute change though I doubt it.

Is a real shame. Julio Baptista and Kleberson and no Ronaldinho !
Jah, i not doggin dinho, but rather repeating what i hear from my brazilianos breddrens. word is on the streets of brasil is, the ppl don't want tuh see dinho back on the national team, they said he's lazy and restricts the team.

that's from the horses mouth and not the horses arse! as for me, i really don't care, my team iz france, so all the brasilinos/trinianos that's allyuh head ache! as for the decision tuh leave out dinho, i commend dunga 100%. i think dinho would not fit into this system well.

brazil under dunga has been extremely successful, so why change ah winning team? them men runnin hard dread! they playing race horse football while dinho needs time tuh be effective. BTW, brazil winnin this WC in fine style under dungs IMO.

PS: how come no body eh crying for patos, he get blank too, and he's more dangerous than dinho in the goal scoring department.
You are right about Dunga's performance as coach. This Brazilian team is the most organised team in the world. Spain is the most talented. I guess the results have given him the mandate to do what he wants including leaving out a player who could make a difference at the cup

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »
Yea sure.. You rate Diego because your judgement is based on flashy moves and not results. ..  he isn't the player that Juve needs. For eg. When Zidane left for Madrid everyone expected The Old Lady to be scraping yet they got Nedved. Can you class Nedved with Deigo? In Nedved first season he won the scudetto with Juve and then the CL, with Diego they not even qualified for the Champions league. Pato? Another BIG waste of time, I rather watch Wigan play than watch Ac Milan these days.

Who else OH YEA... Ronaldinho... another big waste of time.. literally.

Me eh go stop you from watchin' Wigan AT ALL, Boss and yuh should start with none other than the last game they played.  Clearly, from the pack ah ass you talkin', that is the only brand of football you could relate to and/or appreciate.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2010, 02:07:56 AM »
BREAKING NEWS,,,,, BEENHAKER GIVE LATAPY ONLY 23 WORLD CUP MINUTES FROM A POSSIBLE 270 MINS

f#ck Dunga...F#ck..Ronnie..F#ck Adriano and F#ck Zamora
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »
a 94 setup. Dunga have large balls to do this.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2010, 09:59:33 AM »
DOH FORGET TO ADD IN YUH BREAKING NEWS THAT THE WORLD ALSO LOOKED AT TRINI FOOTBALL A LIL DIFFERENTLY DURING THE WC AS WELL. WE COMPARING APPLES AND GRAPES. NOT SURE OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD GLADLY ADD LATAS TO THEIR ROSTER IF IT WAS POSSIBLE. YUH KNOW TEETHS GETTING MUCH MORE LOVE ON ANY OTHER WORLD CUP ROSTER IF THAT WAS POSSIBLE :rotfl:
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2010, 10:20:54 AM »
What Robinho, Neymar and Ganso getting on with here lol  :rotfl:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NoWxTcEakX0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NoWxTcEakX0</a>
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2010, 10:44:33 AM »
BREAKING NEWS,,,,, BEENHAKER GIVE LATAPY ONLY 23 WORLD CUP MINUTES FROM A POSSIBLE 270 MINS

f#ck Dunga...F#ck..Ronnie..F#ck Adriano and F#ck Zamora

But yuh never add F#ck....Rooney  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>