April 28, 2024, 01:13:57 PM

Author Topic: De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread  (Read 8493 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2010, 04:46:28 PM »
Zanetti and Cambiasso must be wondering what else must they do to be included... very very sad selection by maradonna, like latapy is digging a grave of which it will be hard to come out from once they fail.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »
PS: how come no body eh crying for patos, he get blank too, and he's more dangerous than dinho in the goal scoring department.

You know the difference between those two players right?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2010, 02:28:50 AM »
PS: how come no body eh crying for patos, he get blank too, and he's more dangerous than dinho in the goal scoring department.

You know the difference between those two players right?
No oh great one. :nailbiting: could you please enlighten this lost backward ignoramus with your superior footballing knowledge. i'm in awe of you oh knowledgeable one, please brace me with your whits oh soccer guru. :notworthy:                 i'm all ears. :waiting:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 02:30:40 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »
i feel really sad for zanetti.. poor guy should of atleast made the bench in what could of been his last wc.. heartbreaker..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2010, 05:57:02 AM »
I like ronaldinho eh but I tryin to understand d furor lil bit, dis is not practically d same brazil side dat systematically dismantle all comers  in d confed cup not so long ago ???, It mightn be d brazilian football we accustom to, but d ruthless efficiency in d way dem fellas get dat job done was beautiful in it own right MHO
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>