March 29, 2024, 08:07:24 AM

Author Topic: De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread  (Read 8411 times)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread
« on: May 11, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
Sad day for football fans worldwide  :'( :'( :'( .... Cyah believe Ronnie eh make dis team??? Nahh
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: De unoffical 'FIRE DUNGA' before it too late thread
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
Sad day for football fans worldwide  :'( :'( :'( .... Cyah believe Ronnie eh make dis team??? Nahh

RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dunga for PRESIDENT!!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »
Dunga names his Seleção

Brazil WC Squad:

Julio Cesar (Inter Milan), Doni (Roma), Heurelho Gomes (Tottenham); Goalkeepers

Maicon (Inter Milan), Dani Alves (Barcelona), Lucio (Inter Milan), Juan (Roma), Luisao (Roma), Thiago Silva (AC Milan), Gilberto (Cruzeiro), Michel Bastos (Lyon); Defenders

Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Felipe Melo (Juventus), Josue (Wolfsburg), Elano (Galatasaray), Ramires (Benfica), Kleberson (Flamengo), Kaka (Real Madrid), Julio Baptista (Roma); Midfielders

Robinho (Santos/Manchester City), Nilmar (Villarreal), Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Grafite (Wolfsburg). Forwards

(PA) Tuesday 11 May 2010

AFP - Ronaldinho and Adriano will both miss the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ after being omitted from the 23-man Brazil squad named by Dunga today.

Wolfsburg striker Grafite is the surprise inclusion at the expense of Flamengo's Adriano, while Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is one of the three goalkeepers named.

Dunga explained Adriano's failure to make the squad was a rational, rather than emotional decision after the former Inter Milan forward was granted numerous chances to impress and failed to do so. "Adriano was given several opportunities," said Dunga, who lifted the World Cup trophy as captain in 1994 and will now bid for the Selecao's sixth world crown.

"I beg the Brazilian fan that they support us," he said. "If they don't like me or any other thing, that's fine, but I want him to support us, to be a patriot."

Dunga appeals to Brazilian fans

"There was a moment when we made a decision about the group," he went on. "The group always welcomed Adriano, but there is a moment when reason talks louder than the heart."

The 30-year-old Ronaldinho, who was the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2004 and 2005, has been in good form for AC Milan this season but has missed out on Dunga's squad for the finals in 2010, denying him the chance to add a second world title  to the one he won in 2002. One of his team-mates in 2002, former Manchester United midfielder Kleberson, has made it into the squad after rediscovering his best form back in Brazil with Flamengo.

The coach also opted to leave out Santos duo Paulo Henrique and Neymar. Dunga revealed the duo failed to impress enough while on international duty. "I have to test the players when they are in the national team," he said. I follow their form in their clubs, but why didn't you (the media) want them in the squad in December or January? These players are enormously talented, but I cannot prepare a national team for 2014 if I have to win today."

AC Milan's Alexandre Pato has also failed to win selection after a less-than-impressive season in Italy. Inter Milan trio Julio Cesar, Maicon and Lucio will be three of the most important players in the squad after helping the Nerazzurri clinch a berth in the UEFA Champions League final against Bayern Munich.

Brazil have been drawn in Group G alongside Korea DPR, the Ivorians and Portugal and Dunga called for the fans to back the team, regardless of their thoughts on him as coach. "I beg the Brazilian fan that they support us," he said. "If they don't like me or any other thing, that's fine, but I want him to support us, to be a patriot."

*Please note that squad lists only become official after they have been submitted to and announced by FIFA.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 05:22:27 PM »
Ronaldinho don't play with heart for brazil!! i have ah brazilian breddren name binhio who said most brazilians don't want him on the team after his lack luster performance in germany, and i'm sure dunga feels the same.

he reminds me of scotty, his touches nice, have nuff ball control, but ineffective like ah mug! i eh mad @ dungs, the fella seem tuh know what he's doing BC it works fine. brazil is #1 remember.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 05:22:33 PM »
This squad missin some "OOMPH"

Other than Kaka & to a lesser extent Robinho....there is no creativity

I doh like dis squad but willin to eat my words if dey perform.

Without a doubt now, Spain will be the best footballing nation on the pitch at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 05:32:07 PM »

Without a doubt now, Spain will be the best footballing nation on the pitch at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
That's the same team that won the confederation cup. what more creativity yuh want? them fellas move on, no more fanciful BS, is run hard and effectiveness, the only recipe for success.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 05:57:18 PM »

That's the same team that won the confederation cup. what more creativity yuh want? them fellas move on, no more fanciful BS, is run hard and effectiveness, the only recipe for success.

Yeah...daz exacly de formula Spain and Barcelona use to win de Euros and CL respectively

Maybe dem wasn't a success  ::)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 06:19:35 PM »

;) cutarse book!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 06:20:38 PM »

Lets be brutally honest in 2006 we sat down with eager anticipation to see ronaldinho light up the WC with his creativity and sadly he never delivered. Experts say he actually had the opposite effect and made Brazil predictable.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »
why fire dunga?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 06:45:29 PM »

Lets be brutally honest in 2006 we sat down with eager anticipation to see ronaldinho light up the WC with his creativity and sadly he never delivered. Experts say he actually had the opposite effect and made Brazil predictable.

True....he never lit it up then.

He lightin it up now for Milan tho.

U tellin me Kleberson, Julio Baptista, and Elano could hold a candle to Ronnie now?  Dem is better options?

System or no system....dat is dotishness.

If you as a coach cannot find a way to make a talent like Ronaldinho effective in your team....you're no coach.

Same as Messi with Argentina.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »

Yeah...daz exacly de formula Spain and Barcelona use to win de Euros and CL respectively

Maybe dem wasn't a success  ::)

Spain didn't win no CL.......a Spanish team of International players did.  Not the same thing going on here.  After the Euros, Spain looked horrible in the confederations cup.....at least, against the usa...and key players are limping in to this World Cup.....Spain just might disappoint their supporters yet again.  

the man to blame for Brazil's poor showing in Germany was not Ronaldinho as so many are quick to blame.  It was their coach, Carlos Alberto Parreira.  He had that whole team playing too conservative and was trying to have Robinho, Kaka and Ronaldinho each try to be the big cheese in the midfield rather than focus on ONE playmaker and have the team feed off him (Ronaldinho).  People forgetting how Ronaldinho lit up Japan in 2002 or what? Brazil had a congested midfield going forward, was relying on an aging defense and a barely fit Ronaldo and underachieving Adriano.  There's no way that it was all Ronaldinho's fault that Brazil crashed out to Germany.  No way!!  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 06:50:52 PM »
meh boy grafite make it....rahhhh...look like that backheel pass he give robinho cemented his place in de team.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
Just Cool I will agree that Ronaldinho's performance in the last World Cup was mediocre. This year however he has been the best Brazilian attacker.  I am hoping there is last minute change though I doubt it.

Is a real shame. Julio Baptista and Kleberson and no Ronaldinho !

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »
Dunga is really a dog!  I loss rel love for him....you go tell me that he leavin' Ro-Ro out the squad (for whatever reasons) and he takin' shit-snake Doni as one of his 3 'keepers.....and he is no longer even the first-choice at his club?!  Nah!  Dat is rel shit.  After manu light up dat boy in the CL his star has not shone as brightly and he has even lost his spot to another Brazilian that is performing excellently....I really eh know wtf goin' on in Dunga head!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 07:34:46 PM »
Wait wait wait.

Allyuh appreciate one major fact bout dat 2006 world cup.
Dinho play rel filth..but he wasnt helped much by the pedestrian wingbacks that brazil had...namely r. carlos and cafu. He is his best when given an overlapping wingback..we all know this. When abidal came to barca and he was more the stay home type...that had a spin off effect. In fact the game ronaldinho and brazil looked best in from the last world cup was the game against japan when with qualification secured cicinho and renato get a sweat.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »

the man to blame for Brazil's poor showing in Germany was not Ronaldinho as so many are quick to blame.  It was their coach, Carlos Alberto Parreira.  He had that whole team playing too conservative and was trying to have Robinho, Kaka and Ronaldinho each try to be the big cheese in the midfield rather than focus on ONE playmaker and have the team feed off him (Ronaldinho).  People forgetting how Ronaldinho lit up Japan in 2002 or what? Brazil had a congested midfield going forward, was relying on an aging defense and a barely fit Ronaldo and underachieving Adriano.  There's no way that it was all Ronaldinho's fault that Brazil crashed out to Germany.  No way!!  

Nah it was because of the persistence with Cafu & Roberto Carlos when they were clearly old and way past their best.  Robinho didn't play that much in WC2006 - he had a nagging injury that limited him.  The game against Japan was the only fluid game Brazil played....why?  Because Cafu & Roberto Carlos were benched...and Cicinho and Gilberto (not to be mixed up with ex-Arsenal's Gilberto Silva) played and finally brought back the Brazilian mobility to the wings....they were younger and more mobile and gave Brazil alot more movement (which is why Ronaldinho finally looked good in a game- because he had players moving, providing width, and pulling markers away from him).  

One of Brazil's competitive advantages in the modern game is their overlapping wing backs...they've almost revolutionized the position...in WC 2006 it wasn't there...R. Carlos & Cafu were not doing it- they were static..they almost always collected the ball in a standing position in their own half of the field, and in my opinion were one of the key reasons why Brazil was that poor last World Cup...Other than Lucio & Ze Roberto, the entire Brazil squad was average to sub par in their individual performances

That said, this Brazilian team (WC2010) is relatively uninteresting on paper, but in pretty much every game I've seen them play, they've been better than the opposition and by a wide margin too.... so we'll see.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:55:59 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 07:51:48 PM »
Wait wait wait.

Dinho play rel filth..but he wasnt helped much by the pedestrian wingbacks that brazil had...namely r. carlos and cafu. He is his best when given an overlapping wingback..we all know this. When abidal came to barca and he was more the stay home type...that had a spin off effect. In fact the game ronaldinho and brazil looked best in from the last world cup was the game against japan when with qualification secured cicinho and renato get a sweat.

Glad someone else noticed that -t'was clear as day... but Parreira didn't have the b@lls to bench the big names  :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:56:38 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 08:20:25 PM »

Nah it was because of the persistence with Cafu & Roberto Carlos when they were clearly old and way past their best.  Robinho didn't play that much in WC2006 - he had a nagging injury that limited him.  The game against Japan was the only fluid game Brazil played....why?  Because Cafu & Roberto Carlos were benched...and Cicinho and Gilberto (not to be mixed up with ex-Arsenal's Gilberto Silva) played and finally brought back the Brazilian mobility to the wings....they were younger and more mobile and gave Brazil alot more movement (which is why Ronaldinho finally looked good in a game- because he had players moving, providing width, and pulling markers away from him).  

One of Brazil's competitive advantages in the modern game is their overlapping wing backs...they've almost revolutionized the position...in WC 2006 it wasn't there...R. Carlos & Cafu were not doing it- they were static..they almost always collected the ball in a standing position in their own half of the field, and in my opinion were one of the key reasons why Brazil was that poor last World Cup...Other than Lucio & Ze Roberto, the entire Brazil squad was average to sub par in their individual performances

That said, this Brazilian team (WC2010) is relatively uninteresting on paper, but in pretty much every game I've seen them play, they've been better than the opposition and by a wide margin too.... so we'll see.

Yeah, yuh right, he was bringin' Robinho on for one of the forwards while playing a two-man midfield, methinks.....but dat is the aging defense I was talking about.....dem two names yuh call dey!....not to mention that it was Roberto Carlos who lost the man he was supposed to be marking that scored the easy goal that eliminated them from Germany!   

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
Wait wait wait.

Glad someone else noticed that -t'was clear as day... but Parreira didn't have the b@lls to bench the big names  :beermug:

We had dat coach he bench Latas

« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 08:31:33 PM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 08:27:16 PM »
WTF where diego too??? and pato  ???

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 09:03:02 PM »
WTF where diego too??? and pato  ???

Diego had a up and down season for Juve....
i figure thas d only reason
Then again...Dunga nvr call him up that much and always had faith in Baptista and his inconsistency

Pato was expected i feel
had a bad season this yr. Real injuries slow him down...next rounds for him

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 09:03:54 PM »
The CBF has revealed the seven reserves for the World Cup this afternoon. Many will wish all the players on the list were on the actual team. Others will wish for a Julio Baptista injury, an unlikely scenario because he doesn’t play for his club team.

Diego Tardelli (Atlético-MG)
Ganso (Santos)
Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim-ALE)
Marcelo (Real Madrid-ESP)
Alex (Chelsea-ING)
Ronaldinho Gaúcho (Milan-ITA)
Sandro (Internacional-RS)

link: http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/the-reserve-list.html

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »
The CBF has revealed the seven reserves for the World Cup this afternoon. Many will wish all the players on the list were on the actual team. Others will wish for a Julio Baptista injury, an unlikely scenario because he doesn’t play for his club team.

Diego Tardelli (Atlético-MG)
Ganso (Santos)
Carlos Eduardo (Hoffenheim-ALE)
Marcelo (Real Madrid-ESP)
Alex (Chelsea-ING)
Ronaldinho Gaúcho (Milan-ITA)
Sandro (Internacional-RS)

link: http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/the-reserve-list.html

oh garddoo they shoulda never publicize this list... somebody might look to "tonya harding" julio baptista or one of dem
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 09:40:12 PM »
I would like to officially thank Dunga for taking away my fanatical attributes for Brazil and its football since 1970. I will watch this World Cup with no real expectations as I have done in the past. As long as he is in charge of the national team I will reserve my support. This sh*t he pull today is personal pure and simple. He doesn't want Ronnie on the team based on some personal reason and what took place in Germany. It didn't help Ronnie that he bypass an invitation from Dunga to join the team when he first took over the reigns. Kaka did the same thing and was given a pass. I keep hearing men talking about 2006. The last time i checked this is 2010. When i look at players performance for their clubs the past 5 months. No one could convince me that Ronnie didn't make a serious case to be included into this 23 man squad. Dunga announced the 23 man squad because he knew Ronnie was in the 30 and didn't want to encourage any speculation. When you giving Adriano serious consideration for all his mishaps and you don't want to cut Ronnie some slack who has been handling his stories all these months. Robinho is meh boy but he was rotting on Mancity bench and was still called up against Ireland. Since the confed cup where  has Fabiano been. You know what let me drop this f&^%Ing thing yes. I can't remember being this F&^%ING MAD OVER FOOTBALL. Dunga is  C*&T NUFF SAID
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 10:15:19 PM »
Deigo, Pato and Ronaldinho didnt have good seasons, they really suck. Dunga is rite in his selection, that squad looking rel hard.. wait and see.

Lets start from the back, Julio with Maicon and Lucio has already proved twice that they can defend the best, once in confeds and then in cl this season not to mention the coppa italia. With both Maicon and Dani Alves pushing up both sides of the flanks all you need is a solid midfield and that is.. Baptista, Kaka(if fit) Silva, Lucio, robinho and up front you have Fabiano..

On the bench, Elano etc

Alot of people dont understand and see that football has changed. Its not about show anymore, it's about winning and this Brazil team the team to beat come June. It is no mistake that they are ranked number one ahead of spain and defending champs italia.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:19:03 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 10:19:09 PM »
I would like to officially thank Dunga for taking away my fanatical attributes for Brazil and its football since 1970. I will watch this World Cup with no real expectations as I have done in the past. As long as he is in charge of the national team I will reserve my support. This sh*t he pull today is personal pure and simple. He doesn't want Ronnie on the team based on some personal reason and what took place in Germany. It didn't help Ronnie that he bypass an invitation from Dunga to join the team when he first took over the reigns. Kaka did the same thing and was given a pass. I keep hearing men talking about 2006. The last time i checked this is 2010. When i look at players performance for their clubs the past 5 months. No one could convince me that Ronnie didn't make a serious case to be included into this 23 man squad. Dunga announced the 23 man squad because he knew Ronnie was in the 30 and didn't want to encourage any speculation. When you giving Adriano serious consideration for all his mishaps and you don't want to cut Ronnie some slack who has been handling his stories all these months. Robinho is meh boy but he was rotting on Mancity bench and was still called up against Ireland. Since the confed cup where  has Fabiano been. You know what let me drop this f&^%Ing thing yes. I can't remember being this F&^%ING MAD OVER FOOTBALL. Dunga is  C*&T NUFF SAID

now i eh fighting ya opinion...i could care less cause i not a brazil dan
but....
ya side still decent without ronaldinho
he probably wasnt gonna start anyway

Elano more than likely gonna start anyway
tho i think he should take ronaldinho in d 23..but it aint the end of the world
Brazil still not gonna win it either way! lol (had to throw that in )

i more surprised that Cris not there and to a lesser extent Alex ( at least he in d reserves)
and doni in d 23 is a tief head too...
thought julio sergio or Helton coulda get a bly but he the most experienced 2nd keeper i guess...along with Gomes

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »
Deigo, Pato and Ronaldinho didnt have good seasons, they really suck. Dunga is rite in his selection, that squad looking rel hard.. wait and see.

Lets start from the back, Julio with Maicon and Lucio has already proved twice that they can defend the best, once in confeds and then in cl this season not to mention the coppa italia. With both Maicon and Dani Alves pushing up both sides of the flanks all you need is a solid midfield and that is.. Baptista, Kaka(if fit) Silva, Lucio, robinho and up front you have Fabiano..

On the bench, Elano etc

Alot of people dont understand and see that football has changed. Its not about show anymore, it's about winning and this Brazil team the team to beat come June. It is no mistake that they are ranked number one ahead of spain and defending champs italia.

ammmmmmm
 10 goals and 14 assists...still a damn good output
he wasnt in d kinda form at Barca but he had a decent season
still slows down the game too much and can hide but he deserve to go

Pato  had  a bad season but Diego coulda make still i figure
juve jus did bad

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 11:07:03 PM »

On the bench, Elano etc

....from one thread to another you jes' proving that you know absolutely nothing but to talk out the crack of your ass.  Diego, Ronaldinho and Pato suck?  Boy where allyuh does come out from? WTF you does be watching? 
Diego played well for Juventus but was overshadowed by the club's failures.  Pato's only strike against him was the fact that he got injured this season and Ronaldinho's performance for Milan this season, while short of his very best, was at least worth MAJOR consideration for inclusion to SA.  Also, if you think that style points are not a requirement for Brazil, regardless of good results then you not talking from as high a point as that crack I was giving you credit for.   

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »

True....he never lit it up then.

He lightin it up now for Milan tho.

U tellin me Kleberson, Julio Baptista, and Elano could hold a candle to Ronnie now?  Dem is better options?

System or no system....dat is dotishness.

If you as a coach cannot find a way to make a talent like Ronaldinho effective in your team....you're no coach.

Same as Messi with Argentina.

Just want to Interject If i may with all due respect. To make Ronaldinhio effective yes but the fact of the matter Dunga wants players big name or not to give their all and hustle if they loose the ball. And Ron does not always really work to get the ball back if he looses it and I think it was done also to humble Ronnie to let him know that he doesn't care he is still the coach and he has final selection on how makes it or not. Though in my humble opinion i think Dunga wants the national team to play effective football meaning that they adapt their playing style to the opposition, so lets wait till their first game before we start rolling heads about my team's national selection

1]; } ?>