Poll

Where is your vote going?

PNM
UNC Partnership
NNV
Not sure
Not voting - all jokers
Not voting - dont care

Author Topic: T&T General Elections Thread  (Read 169049 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T 2015 General Elections Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 10:04:17 AM »
Jumbie, i still cyah understand allyuh. You all want people on the website to be "neutral". Well, describe being neutral for us. Only post Abdullah or Jack's party info? Because there are two major parties. UNC/COP and PNM. Their party base, history is as plain to see as allyuh balls. The funny thing about you guys, by touting your neutrality bona fides, you sometimes come off as being partisan for the next side.  I now see why Socafighter leave the forum, because allyuh was driving she friggin crazy. Everybody should be able to voice her/his opinion, whether you favour it or not. Just be "mature" people. If allyuh leaning PP, what the heck? It is your god-given right to vote that way. Same if you with Jack, Abdullah or the Balisier.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:37:29 PM by Deeks »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »
I've been avoiding this thread since it start because I normally view these election threads as a waste of time until people actually start voting.  Idleness make mih come in and see that ah wasn't wrong in the first place.  The thread is the "General Elections Thread", there's no obligation for anybody to post "neutral" or "objective" articles... just articles related to the election.  If you find there aren't enough neutral/objective articles then simply find some and post... instead of this belly-aching back and forth.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 11:24:03 AM »
I've been avoiding this thread since it start because I normally view these election threads as a waste of time until people actually start voting.  Idleness make mih come in and see that ah wasn't wrong in the first place.  The thread is the "General Elections Thread", there's no obligation for anybody to post "neutral" or "objective" articles... just articles related to the election.  If you find there aren't enough neutral/objective articles then simply find some and post... instead of this belly-aching back and forth.
but what is neutral, a person posting points and counter points from both sides, the fact of the matter is that most on this site claiming neutrality really aren't....u get sense of where most would vote anyways.......if they were inclined to vote......so they might as well play ying to pro's yang and be done with it .........even on an this anonymous forum posters here are pretty "transparent" when it comes their politics anyways....and I mean ALL
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:27:15 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 11:49:44 AM »
but what is neutral, a person posting points and counter points from both sides, the fact of the matter is that most on this site claiming neutrality really aren't....u get sense of where most would vote anyways.......if they were inclined to vote......so they might as well play ying to pro's yang and be done with it .........even on an this anonymous forum posters here are pretty "transparent" when it comes their politics anyways....and I mean ALL

Neutral would be any article that is not by a PP/PNM source, which does not promote one party's agenda over the other, or which otherwise addresses the election in a non-partisan way.  People overcomplicating this issue more than it needs to be.

Analysts: Next election a two-party race

Manning’s Bequest To Rowley

Election Guide Country Profile: Trinidad and Tobago

It's really not that hard to find supposedly neutral shit and post it.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 11:54:14 AM »
Contro all this time you took practically begging Socapro to post PP articles. You could have been posting them yourself. Boss what is stopping you from posting your PP/UNC articles?  :)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2014, 12:07:38 PM »
Manning’s Bequest To Rowley

Election Guide Country Profile: Trinidad and Tobago

It's really not that hard to find supposedly neutral shit and post it.

fair point, but unfortunately pro pretty much set a precedent for postings on this thread hence d antagonistic  responses that followed
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2014, 01:09:19 PM »
Contro all this time you took practically begging Socapro to post PP articles. You could have been posting them yourself. Boss what is stopping you from posting your PP/UNC articles?  :)
:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »
Jumbie, i still cyah understand allyuh. You all want people on the website to be "neutral". Well, describe being neutral for us. Only post Abdullah or Jack's party info? Because there are two major parties. UNC/COP and PNM. Their party base, history is as plain to see as allyuh balls. The funny thing about you guys, by touting your neutrality bona fides, you sometimes come off as being partisan for the next side.  I now see why Socafighter leave the forum, because allyuh was driving she friggin crazy. Everybody should be able to voice her/his opinion, whether you favour it or not. Just be "mature" people. If allyuh leaning PP, what the heck? It is your god-given right to vote that way. Same if you with Jack, Abdullah or the Balisier.

I think I made myself clear in my previous response. Go back and check it. BTW.. if I sound "partisan" to any party I make no apologies (know that I've never voted - was too young to do so when I lived in Trinidad - or will never vote in a Trinidad and Tobago elections).

As far as 'mature' is concerned.. so if someone is not in agreement to another person's opinion, he/she is open game for name calling etc? I have and will continue to call out shit form all sides of the political landscape of Trinidad and Tobago and I dare you to show where I've supported any crap from either major political party in T&T. As mentioned I put T&T FIRST.

Go back.. all I said was that if the PNM doesn't win, according to a certain poster it's due to the popular vote.

"at least you have an popular vote  'excuse' if the outcome is not as you wish."

I could care less for what Captain Cut And Paste SP post... unless he goes on his usual rants about Indians, Guyanese, Gays etc.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:57:03 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 03:59:21 PM »

because I wholeheartedly don't support PP nor do I support PNM, I will definitely post a neutral article in the near future.. but i am not the thread starter here.. socapro is and it is a guise to promote his party, not promote objectivity...

bakes brought up a valid point in the discussion but pro's approach is not to start a neutral thread about the election, but to start a thread centered around pnm...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 04:00:56 PM »

I think I made myself clear in my previous response. Go back and check it. BTW.. if I sound "partisan" to any party I make no apologies (know that I've never voted - was too young to do so when I lived in Trinidad - or will never vote in a Trinidad and Tobago elections).

As far as 'mature' is concerned.. so if someone is not in agreement to another person's opinion, he/she is open game for name calling etc? I have and will continue to call out shit form all sides of the political landscape of Trinidad and Tobago and I dare you to show where I've supported any crap from either major political party in T&T. As mentioned I put T&T FIRST.

Go back.. all I said was that if the PNM doesn't win, according to a certain poster it's due to the popular vote.

"at least you have an popular vote  'excuse' if the outcome is not as you wish."

I could care less for what Captain Cut And Paste SP post... unless he goes on his usual rants about Indians, Guyanese, Gays etc.

exactly bro  :beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 04:46:19 PM »
It is has been a long time, but I think I voted twice. Once Tapia(locals)  and once PNM(general). that is in the 70s. Then I came up state side.  This is an election thread. Post pro, against, left, right and center. Socapro party's affillation means nothing to me. he just posting what he sees on the papers. if you think he posting to much PNM oriented stuff, counter it, and post the other parties' referendum.

PP is in power. When they put forward a budget or proposal for highway, schools, hospitals, etc, we know that is the PP gov't works. It is on the news. When PNM was in power was the same thing. We saw all the PNM projects and we criticized what was bad or good about them. Did we not? Did we not post all the crime issues during Patos reign. The new PM residence, the President house falling down. The two conferences was critized as a waste of money. All the socalled skycrapers on the waterfront were criticized.  The NAPA was criticized and still getting flack. The RR/Trinitrain survey was hammered for the cost. Patos church fiasco. Calder Hart fiasco. All these things were hammered by everybody on this forum. If allyuh want to do research be my guest.  Whether 'Pro is PNM or not, post allyuh articles and opinions. That is what freedom is about. Give me Liberty or death puncheon
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:21:25 PM by Deeks »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 08:05:30 PM »
Don't know who told these fools that I belong to the PNM and its my party. I don't even have a PNM membership card and don't always attend the PNM Fete when I am home for Carnival.
I live in London and have never ever voted for the PNM but let the idiots here keep deludings themselves.

Some folks need to realise that not everything they imagine is real but I guess that would mean having to credit them with some reasoning skills and thinking ability.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:11:09 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2014, 10:10:50 AM »
Don't know who told these fools that I belong to the PNM and its my party. I don't even have a PNM membership card and don't always attend the PNM Fete when I am home for Carnival.
I live in London and have never ever voted for the PNM but let the idiots here keep deludings themselves.

Some folks need to realise that not everything they imagine is real but I guess that would mean having to credit them with some reasoning skills and thinking ability.

nothing is wrong with being a balizay boy... that is your prerogative... but you might as well start a pnm till i die thread instead of a neutral elections thread... we all know who you are leaning towards... it is no mystery... nothing to be ashamed of... weary and brown sugar waiting for the right opportunity to blast off as well... :D :D lol

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »

nothing is wrong with being a balizay boy... that is your prerogative... but you might as well start a pnm till i die thread instead of a neutral elections thread... we all know who you are leaning towards... it is no mystery... nothing to be ashamed of... weary and brown sugar waiting for the right opportunity to blast off as well... :D :D lol

I threw my corn but never called no fowl.

Why don't you post a PP campaign article to address your own concerns? Its free for anyone to post here and after all you can make time to post all sorts of other dribble to this thread so why not post some official PP election campaign dribble while you are at it? What is so difficult about that?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:17:50 PM by Socapro »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2014, 04:34:11 PM »
this is a pnm thread disguised as an election thread...

please merge this thread if it is not going to be objective and articles pertaining to both parties...

no room for partisan politics in a small nation as ours, just objectivity

Merge the thread for what and merge it with what other thread(s)?  If anyone has anything to post about the upcoming election then just post it here.....

Edit:  Ah now see yuh call me name in another post.

Somehow folks conveniently forget that I stated many times that I voted for the PP in the last election. 

And no them cyar get my vote next time around.....I eh know why Kamla doh end the farce and call the election date now......steups!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 01:27:19 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2014, 05:14:12 PM »
this is a pnm thread disguised as an election thread...

please merge this thread if it is not going to be objective and articles pertaining to both parties...

no room for partisan politics in a small nation as ours, just objectivity

Merge the thread for what and merge it with what other thread(s)?  If anyone has anything to post about the upcoming election then just post it here.....

Edit:  Ah now see yuh call me name in another post.

Somehow folks conviniently forget that I stated many times that I voted for the PP in the last election. 

And no them cyar get my vote next time around.....I eh know why Kamla doh end the farce and call the election date now......steups!!!

U suppose 2 continue 2 drink d PP Koolaide or absent yuh self from d site like all d PP apologist who MIA.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2014, 11:36:26 PM »
How we determining objective really?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 06:32:05 PM »
How we determining objective really?

Non-partisan.  People overcomplicating this, as I said.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2014, 10:12:38 PM »
Jack Warner back as ILP political leader,Lyndira Oudit resign but will remain a member of ILP

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2014, 02:57:27 PM »
From today's Express commenaries.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/Serious-crime-has-decreased-under-Partnership-281247761.html

Serious crime has decreased under Partnership

By Capil Bissoon

Story Created: Nov 2, 2014 at 10:35 PM ECT
(
Story Updated: Nov 2, 2014 at 10:35 PM ECT )

Two Sundays ago, People’s National Movement (PNM) members were at the Hyatt, hoping to hear their political leader speak of progressive policies and articulate a forward-looking vision for Trinidad and Tobago; no such thing happened.
What the handpicked delegates heard was vintage Keith Rowley, full of criticism of the present People’s Partnership Government but seriously lacking any new content.
I didn’t expect much from Dr Rowley. Having paid close attention to the PNM leader since he became leader in 2010, I knew he has nothing to offer, but those who still believe in the PNM went to the Hyatt expecting that hope.
There was no message for them or to woo anyone else looking for an alternative to the present administration. Dr Rowley missed an opportunity to seize the national agenda and push a winning platform for 2015. Instead he was full of sound and fury about everything he perceived to be wrong, but failed to present one single idea of how he would fix the country.
Now we wait until November 16 to hear how Vision 2020 will become Vision 2030, how a Revenue Agency the people rejected will solve the country’s problems and how a $60 billion Rapid Rail Service will become the solution to the national transportation problem.
The PNM leader decided he could get marks for dealing with crime so he took a swipe at the problem, which had grown worse every year while the PNM was in office, bla­ming the present administration for not effectively handling the problem and ignoring the statistical evidence which shows the Government had contained crime and brought it down significantly in four years.
“The people of this nation need to feel secure and the PNM is committed to “rolling back crime”, Dr Rowley told delegates. But how?
It was under the PNM murders peaked at a record 550 in 2008 and kidnapping for ransom was a lucrative criminal activity. Is this what Dr Rowley wants us to elect him and the PNM to continue?
Serious crime has decreased dramatically under the Partnership although the detection rate remains too low for comfort. We need to ask why this problem grew to become so serious.
Dr Rowley knows the answer. Here is a quote from the Guardian of October 25, 2011, reproduced in the Ryan report on crime: “African youths are overachieving in the jails and underachieving in the classrooms. Blacks have an obligation to stop making excuses. PNM ruled the country for 40 years and it is time they took responsibility for the mess made in our backyard. Paternity tests shows that the Laventille of Today is a PNM creation.” Crime, it seems, is an essential part of the PNM’s DNA, so can anyone trust this party and this leader to fix the problem? Dr Rowley must be truly naive if expects citizens to believe he can turn things around just because he said so.
The reality is the present Government has reduced serious crime by 43 per cent. Check the statistics and compare that with the PNM’s record.
Dr Rowley could have started with a glimpse of how the PNM would tackle the problem. But he did not because he doesn’t have a clue.
Nobody can fix the crime problem with talk. Unfortunately, that is what Dr Rowley is good at. On the other hand, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar talks and follows up with action.
Our people need to feel secure, but there is nothing in the PNM’s history of governance that suggests it’s a crime buster. Crime doesn’t go away with bling and PR; it goes away when those in authority fight back. Those who feel the upsurge in crime presents a political opportunity to get back in office should understand the country will no longer tolerate and allow criminals to endanger the security of the country and hold our citizens to ransom again.
Crime remains a serious problem but the present Government has moved in the right direction and is getting results. It has walked the talk by giving the police the resources they need to fight back, 500 new vehicles, nine new police stations, a highway patrol, a national operations centre, GPS and closed-circuit camera­s at strategic locations.
Yes, indeed, citizens deserve to feel secure. That’s why the PNM’s message sounded so hollow because everyone knows the country is safer today than it has ever been under the PNM, and no amount of talk from Dr Rowley and the PNM would change that.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 03:03:11 PM »
Another one from today's Express.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/PNM-Vision-2030-281141722.html

PNM Vision 2030

By Indira Rampersad

Story Created: Oct 31, 2014 at 8:00 PM ECT
(
Story Updated: Oct 31, 2014 at 8:00 PM ECT )

Last Sunday, the People’s National Movement (PNM) held the first part of it 45th annual convention at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Port of Spain.

It was somewhat surprising that the PNM would choose the luxurious chambers of the plush Hyatt to host its convention, albeit for delegates only. If the PNM’s financial resources are increasing, the implications for the 2015 election are significant.

At the Hyatt convention last Sunday, PNM political leader, Keith Rowley, promised to share the PNM’s policy document “Vision 2030”, in two weeks, another move which caused some consternation because of its top-down approach. Given the PNM’s reaction as well as those of its supporters to alleged lack of consultation of the People’s Partnership on the run-of proposal of the 2014 Constitutional (Amendment) Bill,  it would have been prudent for the PNM to disseminate these proposals widely to its critics, membership and supporters alike for critical comments and input. Since criticisms of elitism were attributed to Patrick Manning’s “Vision 2020”, this was a golden opportunity for Rowley to convince potential voters that the PNM is doing things differently this time around.

Since September, 2013, Rowley had announced Vision 2030 as its revised development plan as “part of the People’s National Movement’s new “road map” for the resumption of economic and social development of Trinidad and Tobago”. Then, Vision 2030 was presented with the $10 billion rapid rail. Rowley had stated that “a new PNM administration would take up from where the last PNM government left off ...return to the construction of the billion-dollar rapid rail system, for which the last Manning administration had spent $545 million on a feasibility study”.

The rapid rail project was notably absent in media reports of the PNM’s plans in Vision 2030, announced last Sunday. What surfaced are the issues of crime, the economy, including revenue collection, education, health and governance, particularly, local government.

It was Rowley’s announcement to abolish the Local Government Ministry which created quite a stir last week. Coincidentally, only a few days before, the PNM-held Tunapuna/Piarco Regional Corporation was levied upon for failure to pay a debt amounting to about $2 million.

Indeed, this was not the first time that Rowley has made such a proposal. In early May, 2014, at a meeting in Tobago, he had made the same announcement stating that “the successes with the THA can now be confidently applied in Trinidad thereby removing the role of that minister. The Ministry of Finance will therefore have a greater role to play in the new changes”.

The details of the PNM’s proposal to remove the Local Government Ministry are still uncertain but it has evoked public reaction including comments from former chairman of the Tunapuna/Piarco Regional Corporation and acting United National Congress (UNC) chairman, Khadijah Ameen. She vehemently rejects the proposal insisting that the Local Government Ministry is critical. She affirms that attempts to remove the Local Government Ministry will remove power from the people. Ameen views the Ministry of Local Government as a necessary part of the bureaucracy which can ensure accountability provided that it does not serve as a hindrance. This she affirms can be achieved by good planning.

Rowley’s proposal comes in the face of several calls for greater decentralisation of local government bodies. However, several questions should be considered. Can the THA model be successfully applied to the larger island of Trinidad with its cities, boroughs and regional corporations?  The structure of local government is quite different from the THA. Today there are 14 municipalities including two cities—Port-of-Spain and San Fernando; three boroughs—Arima, Chaguanas and Point Fortin; and nine regional corporations—Couva/Tabaquite/Talparo, Diego Martin, Mayaro/Rio Claro, Penal/Debe, Princes Town, San Juan/Laventille, Sangre Grande, Siparia and Tunapuna/Piarco .

To whom will these bodies be answerable if there is no Local Government Ministry? Would the Ministry of Finance be given wider coordinating and supervisory portfolios with regard to these institutions? Would it be able to effectively manage such operations in addition to its existing portfolios? Would this not be a return to the very centralisation which the removal of the Local Government Ministry seeks to address?

The numerous unanswered questions suggest that the proposal needs to be carefully thought out. Stakeholders should be widely consulted on the feasibility of such a measure. Many election plans sound wonderful and look great on glossy manifestos but successive administrations have proved that they may not be practical or implementable.

While political parties are anxious to prove that they are in an advance state of readiness to govern in 2015, they need to be extremely cautious of what they hastily attempt to sell to the population as the election bell tolls. The extremely high expectations and demands of the electorate today are leaving no government unscathed.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 05:39:27 PM »
Big debate about neutrality and absence of bias in the thread.

And a man go post a Capil bissoon article.

Look... Allyuh post whatever allyuh feel relevant oui. We go argue after.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »

^^ in response to the earlier post. What will be considered serious crime by the government? The murder rate has almost surpassed last year rate and we have more than two month remaining in the year. Or is  murder not a serious crime? Somebody explain nah
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:19:22 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »
Is a play on words.
Police could only make statements like that based on reports.
If 8 years ago it had ten robberies with ten  victims.. and 7 victims report them... And now.. It had another ten robberies but people decide police won't help anyhow.. And only two report on their robberies... As far as the police concerned crime down.

That's basically the metric. Reports. To justify that stance then you hear that murders might be up.. But is really gang related and criminals killing out each other so other crimes can't be solved cause the person's of interest get killed. At least that was the excuse before Dana got killed.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:04:19 PM by Bourbon »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 06:01:14 PM »

^^ in response to the earlier post. What will be considered serious crime by the government? The murder rate has almost surpassed last year rate and we have more than two month remaining. Or murder is not serious crime? Somebody explain nah

So you don't think this has any relevance to next year's election?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2014, 06:12:21 PM »
PNM COUNCILORS MEET
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UHmRZppK5z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UHmRZppK5z4</a>

You may think that the councilors in any regional corporation would prove to be a major factor in a General Election but one PNM deputy political leader says think again.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2014, 06:26:49 PM »

^^ in response to the earlier post. What will be considered serious crime by the government? The murder rate has almost surpassed last year rate and we have more than two month remaining in the year. Or is  murder not a serious crime? Somebody explain nah

daiz capil bissoon he out of canada and his only purpose in life is to fellate d gov't
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2014, 06:38:26 PM »

^^ in response to the earlier post. What will be considered serious crime by the government? The murder rate has almost surpassed last year rate and we have more than two month remaining. Or murder is not serious crime? Somebody explain nah

So you don't think this has any relevance to next year's election?

Actually I meant to question Bourbon's post.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »
Nah it has plenty relevance. It's just one of the "biased" voices that people claiming have no place in a thread like this. In fact he is involved in the strategy planning of this campaign. Since he started writing for the express.. His columns take one of three forms : 1) Extolling KPB as the greatest leader T&T has ever seen 2) Vilifying Rowley and 3) Pushing the head that since 2010 this country has improved by leaps and bounds. All this while under the caption "A Canadian observing at A distance."

When the mark buss that he.. Rodney Charles PEA and others have as their mandate to attack and tarnish Rowley at every turn... After some dissent... The caption changed to "A Canadian supporter of the People's Partnership".

So yeah it very relevant. It certainly eh unbiased.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 09:01:47 PM »
Nah it has plenty relevance. It's just one of the "biased" voices that people claiming have no place in a thread like this. In fact he is involved in the strategy planning of this campaign. Since he started writing for the express.. His columns take one of three forms : 1) Extolling KPB as the greatest leader T&T has ever seen 2) Vilifying Rowley and 3) Pushing the head that since 2010 this country has improved by leaps and bounds. All this while under the caption "A Canadian observing at A distance."

When the mark buss that he.. Rodney Charles PEA and others have as their mandate to attack and tarnish Rowley at every turn... After some dissent... The caption changed to "A Canadian supporter of the People's Partnership".

So yeah it very relevant. It certainly eh unbiased.

:beermug:

1]; } ?>