Poll

Where is your vote going?

PNM
UNC Partnership
NNV
Not sure
Not voting - all jokers
Not voting - dont care

Author Topic: T&T General Elections Thread  (Read 169103 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: T&T 2015 General Elections Thread
« Reply #480 on: July 20, 2015, 09:53:21 AM »
The UNC call ah press conference in the Hyatt this morning for 10 am.  Everybody speculating what news could be so important.

Dem call ah press conference to launch ah demonise Rowley campaign.....no seriously.  As if all that they have done before eh enough ah guess dey feel the need to ramp it up......they will be using the same ole Manning vs. Rowley footage from 2010 and more.......hear nah. Who advising these clowns??

Who de hell is Rodney Charles??  Why the UNC feel he is their saviour??

Hear nah.....Sept 7th cyar come fass enough....after 5 firetrucking years, the best you can do as an election campaign strategy is demonise Rowley??!!

Sooooo the Children's Hopsital they boasting about, or the increase in Water Supply or the Highway to Point or putting Kamla's face on every blasted thing (I feel I goh see she face on the ballot paper too.....)  eh wukking den??

Hear nah......Sept 7th come fass.....ppppllleeeeaaasseeeee!!!!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Hrdv0JYBvwc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Hrdv0JYBvwc</a>
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 20, 2015, 10:08:46 AM »
If this isn't the height of desperation, I don't know what is......wow.....Sept 7th come fass.....

http://norowley.com/
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: July 20, 2015, 12:19:47 PM »
They speaking to a certain segment that seems for whatever reason to have a pellucid fear of Rowley. And plus that is the only plan they had since 2010. Then was Manning. Now is Dr. Rowley.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: July 20, 2015, 01:17:02 PM »
They speaking to a certain segment that seems for whatever reason to have a pellucid fear of Rowley. And plus that is the only plan they had since 2010. Then was Manning. Now is Dr. Rowley.

Yes Manning was soft Rowley go jail them and throw way the key that is their fear. I will believe it when I see it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #486 on: July 20, 2015, 08:13:26 PM »
So serious question to all the PNM supporters, if the doctor manage to pull victory out of the general this year..

What essentially is PNM going to do better than PP? In terms of their platform and improving the state of our nation, in terms of crime, managing resources, improving race relations and governance..

It doesn't bode too well for PNM with Tim kee being there and his track record thus far with our national football..

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 21, 2015, 01:05:38 AM »
So serious question to all the PNM supporters, if the doctor manage to pull victory out of the general this year..

What essentially is PNM going to do better than PP? In terms of their platform and improving the state of our nation, in terms of crime, managing resources, improving race relations and governance..

It doesn't bode too well for PNM with Tim kee being there and his track record thus far with our national football..
was browsing for football news and there was none to be found and then i saw this. normally i don't do politics but i am bored. as for your question mr versial i suggest you youtube rowley 2015 and you would find a list of speeches where he talks about all his plans including crime. i think above has a few speeches that i have watched some weeks ago, i found it be to interesting maybe you can too.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 21, 2015, 05:49:08 AM »

Confirmed that Vasant Bharath will be contesting St Joseph (should be interesting)

and Brent Sancho will be contesting Toco/ Sangre Grande

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #490 on: July 21, 2015, 02:33:58 PM »

was browsing for football news and there was none to be found and then i saw this. normally i don't do politics but i am bored. as for your question mr versial i suggest you youtube rowley 2015 and you would find a list of speeches where he talks about all his plans including crime. i think above has a few speeches that i have watched some weeks ago, i found it be to interesting maybe you can too.

nah nah nah... let the supporters tell us why they are voting for their party and what their party will do to improve the state of our nation...

people does have real talk when it comes to criticizing and condemning but give them a chance to elaborate why one is better than the other and what really is our nation gaining by supporting their party over the other party... especially since a fellow supporter of theirs is ruining our football at the moment and can't even run the organization, but they want the same man to be a part of the team that runs our nation...

or here is a better question, what will the pnm do different to this current government that will improve our nation...

neutrality for me when it concerns football and politics and also objectively assessing who will really do the job...

i'm waiting...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:39:05 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #491 on: July 21, 2015, 02:45:59 PM »
http://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/pms-team-makes-29-demands-leaders-debate

she is ah joker

why is that?? for all the non poli sci majors in the house, making certain demands for a national debate prior to the GE is customary and standard... the demands are not unreasonable and that is political strategy... people in TT so backward sometimes, not referring to you sando in particular but they feel this a woodford square type scenario...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 21, 2015, 02:56:34 PM »
^^ I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you did not even read her list of demands. So once again I am giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of easily embarrassing you. Again I repeat she is ah joker

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 21, 2015, 02:58:57 PM »
Who file for St augustine? Anybody know?

Confirmed. Prakash wil be contesting St Augustine again. I heard COP only contesting five seats. Look at where this party reach  :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #494 on: July 21, 2015, 09:20:04 PM »
^^ I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you did not even read her list of demands. So once again I am giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of easily embarrassing you. Again I repeat she is ah joker

i believe i only saw 2 demands in all honesty... can you list the demands so at least we can see what is ridiculous about it...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 22, 2015, 05:47:05 AM »

i believe i only saw 2 demands in all honesty... can you list the demands so at least we can see what is ridiculous about it...

well before yuh jump out yuh hole and talk about people in TT backward you should have took the time to read what you actually responding to .. yuh don't think so ?  :D  yuh quick to come wine in ah dance and be ah bacchanalist

Now go and research all PP 29 requests before yuh embarrass yourself again

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #496 on: July 22, 2015, 08:06:02 AM »

well before yuh jump out yuh hole and talk about people in TT backward you should have took the time to read what you actually responding to .. yuh don't think so ?  :D  yuh quick to come wine in ah dance and be ah bacchanalist

I looked at over 20 articles and listened to the news and no one listed all 29 requests... I also read PNM agreed with some of them as well..

So hopefully I will find them, if you have an article listing them, post it...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 22, 2015, 10:22:21 AM »

And I hope the cutarse is epic.......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 22, 2015, 10:46:24 AM »

Just as you responsible for Tobago East I have my person in Toco/Sangre Grande who responsible for insuring his defeat.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #499 on: July 22, 2015, 10:48:31 AM »

Just as you responsible for Tobago East I have my person in Toco/Sangre Grande who responsible for insuring his defeat.

you have someone to ensure Tim Kee do a good job for our football as well? ???

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 22, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/s6lAOxEdZhc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/s6lAOxEdZhc</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 22, 2015, 12:56:36 PM »
^^ Best speech so far for the election. He responded to the UNC attacks and talked about some of PNM future policies

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #502 on: July 22, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »
^^ Best speech so far for the election. He responded to the UNC attacks and talked about some of PNM future policies

Don't be mystified by false prophets in our nation...

Rowley love Morvant so much, why doesn't he address the property devaluation behind the bridge, walk 50 meters and the property value increases substantially.

The poor suffer in pos and have continued so under mostly PNM.. Unc is no different..

Having the gift of the gab will not mystify me.. One day I will produce a documentary on the real lives in the ghetto and what PNM has done or hasn't done ...

The rail was disregarded under PNM no now they want to bring it back..
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:03:09 PM by Controversial »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 22, 2015, 03:56:14 PM »

I looked at over 20 articles and listened to the news and no one listed all 29 requests... I also read PNM agreed with some of them as well..

Well since you can't spare three minutes... The non negotiable demands listed in the news report (13 explicitly mentioned):

The PM should be allowed to sit during the debate.

The PM also needs to select the type of chairs she sits on.

Veto power of the moderator (also requested by the PNM.. The only one highlighted as such)

Veto of the panel

Veto of the technical crew aiding in the broadcast.

Veto of the producer.

Questions to be submitted and placed in a locked box at state owned CMMG under guard.

At all times be referred to as " Madam PM"

Approve the backdrop a month in advance.

Have her choice in attire.

Ensure that a feed is available for Win TV and Radio Jagriti (spelling most likely wrong)

2 preparation rooms.

These preparation rooms must be in POS.

And that's what was cited in the report.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 22, 2015, 06:00:22 PM »

^^ Have her choice in attire and two preparations rooms  :D

I want to ask our Trini diva PM who besides her will have her choice in attire?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 22, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/s6lAOxEdZhc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/s6lAOxEdZhc</a>
I strongly believe that this video will be:

1) ignored by the UNC base
2) used by the UNC in their no Rowley campaign after selective editing and distortion as they have done before
3) conveniently avoided by others who have set minds.

Oh well.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 22, 2015, 10:36:51 PM »

Rowley love Morvant so much, why doesn't he address the property devaluation behind the bridge, walk 50 meters and the property value increases substantially.

The poor suffer in pos and have continued so under mostly PNM.. Unc is no different..

Having the gift of the gab will not mystify me.. One day I will produce a documentary on the real lives in the ghetto and what PNM has done or hasn't done ...

I agree that PNM did neglect the infrastructure East of the Dry River. But on the other hand they started the industrialization of Central TT with the Pt. Lisas Industrial complex. Yes, again they scrapped the rail service. The railway was bleeding the treasury. That was in the mid 60s when oil was less that 10 dollars a barrel. The rail services was losing money. A substantial amount of commuters were not paying fares. Many thought it was a mistake to do away with the rr. I fully agree. Maybe it was the time to elevate the rail lines and also run it from Champs Fleurs along the the highway to Sando. Like I said, TT did not have the money to do that. By the time the 80s came with high oil prices it was too late to reconsider rail. Eric was hell bent on that Pt. Lisas project.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #507 on: July 22, 2015, 10:56:36 PM »

I agree that PNM did neglect the infrastructure East of the Dry River. But on the other hand they started the industrialization of Central TT with the Pt. Lisas Industrial complex. Yes, again they scrapped the rail service. The railway was bleeding the treasury. That was in the mid 60s when oil was less that 10 dollars a barrel. The rail services was losing money. A substantial amount of commuters were not paying fares. Many thought it was a mistake to do away with the rr. I fully agree. Maybe it was the time to elevate the rail lines and also run it from Champs Fleurs along the the highway to Sando. Like I said, TT did not have the money to do that. By the time the 80s came with high oil prices it was too late to reconsider rail. Eric was hell bent on that Pt. Lisas project.

Family the railway was not bleeding the treasury.. That was a big lie, they approached a person we know personally to fudge the books to siphon the money, he refused to be a part of the cover up and they found another man to do it.. The money was diverted to other areas and siphoned that way.. Certain things I would not repeat on here that are prime examples of the legacy of PNM and continued with all other political parties...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #508 on: July 22, 2015, 10:59:38 PM »

I strongly believe that this video will be:

1) ignored by the UNC base
2) used by the UNC in their no Rowley campaign after selective editing and distortion as they have done before
3) conveniently avoided by others who have set minds.

Oh well.

I'm neither a unc nor PNM supporter and I listened to the speech.. He made some valid points and also talked some rubbish....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #509 on: July 22, 2015, 11:18:58 PM »

Well since you can't spare three minutes... The non negotiable demands listed in the news report (13 explicitly mentioned):

The PM should be allowed to sit during the debate. Reasonable, could be due to back problems..

The PM also needs to select the type of chairs she sits on. See above

Veto power of the moderator (also requested by the PNM.. The only one highlighted as such)

Veto of the panel - understandable, eliminate partisan affiliation

Veto of the technical crew aiding in the broadcast. I believe the pres of the U.S. also has his advisors oversee who the crew is and all technical aspects of any broadcast he partaken in...

Veto of the producer. See above...

Questions to be submitted and placed in a locked box at state owned CMMG under guard. Not unorthodox.. to avoid tampering and unfairness, this debate can determine our next PM.. It is not a joke..

At all times be referred to as " Madam PM" - she is still PM...

Approve the backdrop a month in advance. - ridiculous...

Have her choice in attire.  Was she being told what to wear, confused why she would point this out?

Ensure that a feed is available for Win TV and Radio Jagriti (spelling most likely wrong) - not outlandish, wants her core supporters to have a feed to boost her support during the debate..

2 preparation rooms.

These preparation rooms must be in POS. she's a woman, image and so forth... Her advisors would also advise she looks her best as it is close to elections..

And that's what was cited in the report.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 11:20:39 PM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>