April 26, 2024, 02:50:42 AM

Author Topic: Champions League Final: Bayern v. Inter  (Read 10647 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Champions League Final: Bayern v. Inter
« on: May 17, 2010, 10:27:42 AM »
Confirmed a few minutes ago ... Ribery's appeal to play has been denied.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Champions League Final: Bayern v. Inter
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »
f**k bayern,forza inter

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 12:15:50 AM »
Could care less bout both teams ..but i hate Bayern so fuh this game i would choose Inter

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:50:32 AM »
Confirmed a few minutes ago ... Ribery's appeal to play has been denied.

it good....but still no treble for inter.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 01:38:22 PM »
You would rather hated Bayern... United foremost arch rivals to win the treble.. ur not a real man u fan lol

ps: btw motta is more important to inter than ribery for bayern imo
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:01:29 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »
Bayern ans Shalke is my two German sides........I like Jose and all dem Brazilians playin' fuh Inter.....meh heart would want to go wit Bayern.....meh mind tellin' meh they is likelier side to win it.....Bayern it is!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »
You would rather hated Bayern... United foremost arch rivals to win the treble.. ur not a real man u fan lol

ps: btw motta is more important to inter than ribery for bayern imo

i like who i like .....i doh care wha nobody else say .
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 07:58:27 PM »
Thank God the game on a Saturday and not a boring weekeday they used to have it in de past.. At least ppl could make a lime out of it to watch Bayern cut Inter arse.. ;D
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »
Eto'o will show how good he is. Will be the decider in the game.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 10:09:31 PM »
Interesting eh?

Eto'o get force out from barca after contributing in a major way to a treble.
Barca only retain one of those trophies dat formed part of de treble....
And etoo may be part of a team that completing a treble dis year. Dahs two trebles, two years straight, two different teams.

Hmmm....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 12:35:48 AM »
1 + 1 = ????
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 03:40:18 AM »
Interesting eh?

And etoo may be part of a team that completing a treble dis year. Dahs two trebles, two years straight, two different teams.

Hmmm....

...a smaller "hmmm" was Lucio run out of Bayern Munich or was it a case of Milan making an offer they couldn't refuse......or did his contract simply come to an end.....Either way, I guess he couldn't lose this season....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 06:32:58 AM »
Interesting eh?

Hmmm....

...a smaller "hmmm" was Lucio run out of Bayern Munich or was it a case of Milan making an offer they couldn't refuse......or did his contract simply come to an end.....Either way, I guess he couldn't lose this season....

on another note though barca sign david villa................wander what dat might mean for ibra............considering he ent axactly lightin up
I pity the fool....

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 10:43:26 AM »
D game on ESPN (local) or I hadda make me way to some bar to watch it? And what time? Usuall time like when is the middle of the week?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »
D game on ESPN (local) or I hadda make me way to some bar to watch it? And what time? Usuall time like when is the middle of the week?

The game is 2:45pm EST.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 01:44:08 PM »
Inter is clear underdogs as usual. Win lose or draw my heart is already black and blue from this season alone.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 03:27:46 PM »
Interesting eh?

Hmmm....

on another note though barca sign david villa................wander what dat might mean for ibra............considering he ent axactly lightin up

...as a fan and even though I don't like how Ibra fits in to the Barca scheme of things now or forever, I think it's only fair to give the man one more season to "adjust" like I would think is deserving of every body else making the move from one league to another.......I can only wonder (and time will surely tell) if Pep and Barca aren't interested in being as patient....so we go see...... 

giggsy11

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »
Inter all the way Jose! They have played the smartest and best football in the tournament. I also think Webb being the ref and English could be to Inter's advantage because they usually let physical play go and he use to Jose type teams. Saying that Webb is an average ref who sometimes gets lock brain!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 06:53:28 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »
Interesting eh?

Hmmm....

...as a fan and even though I don't like how Ibra fits in to the Barca scheme of things now or forever, I think it's only fair to give the man one more season to "adjust" like I would think is deserving of every body else making the move from one league to another.......I can only wonder (and time will surely tell) if Pep and Barca aren't interested in being as patient....so we go see...... 

My personal disgust with that whole saga is with the manner which la porta...and to a lesser extent pep did it. Ibra always would have it hard.....unless another treble was achieved..failure would be blamed on him. He came injured....and in addition to that..wasnt part of preseason where a ridiculous amount of fitness work is put in. Also, Ibra's playing style that he is accustomed to is far different from what Barca plays. De man deserves another season to show what he can do.

Dis villa scene jus reinforcing in my mind dat la porta is jus a catalan florientino perez oui. Even as de man leaving as president...he want to use dat to brag. Better yet.....the club eh go hadda pay for it under his presidency. Lovely.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 10:41:14 PM »
Inter all the way Jose! They have played the smartest and best football in the tournament. I also think Webb being the ref and English could be to Inter's advantage because they usually let physical play go and he use to Jose type teams. Saying that Webb is an average ref who sometimes gets lock brain!

Maybe one can say they've played the smartest football in the tournament, (tag-teaming Drogba and parking the bus against Barca, especially in the second leg was "smart") but I strongly disagree that they've played the best.  That distinction still goes to Barca throughout the entire tournament and, I dare say Bayern, especially in the knockout stages..... 

giggsy11

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 08:12:23 AM »

Maybe one can say they've played the smartest football in the tournament, (tag-teaming Drogba and parking the bus against Barca, especially in the second leg was "smart") but I strongly disagree that they've played the best.  That distinction still goes to Barca throughout the entire tournament and, I dare say Bayern, especially in the knockout stages..... 

Results my brother, results!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 02:45:26 PM »

Results my brother, results!

Being a manu fan I'm sure you can attest to getting "results" without playing the best football.   Yuh eh see Arjen Robben come out and say that Jose isn't as interested in playing good, entertaining football as he is in winning? Yuh eh hadda play good to win.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 06:38:57 AM »
f**k YOU BAYERN!  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 09:11:29 AM »
Bayern & Robben will still make MAN U &Inter fans sick today,ah hope alluh have the highest grade cause liquor wont help when goal start to score  :beermug:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 10:34:17 AM »
  Being a manu fan I'm sure you can attest to getting "results" without playing the best football.   Yuh eh see Arjen Robben come out and say that Jose isn't as interested in playing good, entertaining football as he is in winning? Yuh eh hadda play good to win.

Mourinho's teams play good and they win.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 11:12:56 AM »
wow looking for it all up and down where it showing in the NY directv channel guide, I search Fox soccer channel-none, GoLtv-none, spanish stations-none, the espns-none, and then gave up thinking i need a special pay perview or int'l espn. Now looking at the pregame on fox soccer channel and see fox bring out their bid dogs reporters in Wynalda ,Curt Menefee, etc and then realise this thing going to be shown in the premiere Fox 5. I think this the first time fox 5 showing soccer.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
wow looking for it all up and down where it showing in the NY directv channel guide, I search Fox soccer channel-none, GoLtv-none, spanish stations-none, the espns-none, and then gave up thinking i need a special pay perview or int'l espn. Now looking at the pregame on fox soccer channel and see fox bring out their bid dogs reporters in Wynalda ,Curt Menefee, etc and then realise this thing going to be shown in the premiere Fox 5. I think this the first time fox 5 showing soccer.

Yea, that is a recent program change because it happened after I set the DVR to record it on FSC. Awesome, cause Comcast doesn't have FSC-HD here yet. The local FOX is in HD of course.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
it going to be strange watching cl final on...fox..but whatever...i will soon be taking my stella artois out the fridge and hopefully enjoy a great match (i had liked both teams this season but if i had a choice i would rather that egomaniac mourinho not win de cl with a 3rd team).

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »
FSC not showing it on flow
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 12:34:06 PM »
WTF Curt Menefee??? Giants goin n play Eagles?
It's only kinky the 1st time

1]; } ?>