April 28, 2024, 03:52:53 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner is the man of the moment  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner is the man of the moment
« on: October 15, 2005, 09:20:34 PM »
Letter to the Trinidad Express

I would like to add my congratulations to the torrent of praise that should be falling on the Soca Warriors. It is heartening to see a group of Trinbagonians tackle an assignment with such purpose and focus against a world-ranking team of Mexico's calibre and succeed.

It is particularly encouraging to see the discipline and organisational structure that supported the team. The efforts of Jack Warner in funding the team, flying in supporters and paying the coach out of his own pocket is a testimony to the love and patriotism that still survive in some of our generation that are entrusted with leadership of the country.

Sometime ago at a banquet in Toronto, catered by an Italian establishment, Jack was the only one with a bottle of pepper sauce that could add savour to the cuisine. Asked if we could have some Jack sent the bottle to the whole table. The man is generous and sharing to a fault. Hopefully his efforts in soccer will illuminate the minds of the politicians with whom he is trying to rescue the country from its temporary chaos and choke-hold by criminals.

Stan Algoo
Canada
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner is the man of the moment
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 09:24:35 PM »
jack if yuh ever go broke i will personally buy him ah doubles AND AH JUICE if i see yuh :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner is the man of the moment
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 09:45:11 PM »
But wait nah..... all this  props and email thing with Jack Warner beginning to look like soem kinda ah propaganda to highlight the man......ah hope it eh have no political overtones with all dis? all yuh sure Jack eh starting to get some mileage outa all this victories?

1]; } ?>