March 29, 2024, 07:28:35 AM

Author Topic: Wha wrong wit max bretos  (Read 5225 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wha wrong wit max bretos
« on: October 13, 2005, 08:50:58 PM »
he on fsc talkin bout d world cup go be water dong........bout lessening d number of teams to 24.......becuz d usual teams eh dey..................he f up tt by sayin d 4th best team in concacaf or 5th in Asia doh deserve to be on d big stage

like he forget football is not played wit a pen and paper

all the teams who reach and who on dey way work dey ass off...........dey all had a fair chance no mater who

jermy st louis also.....................gettin Stern stats totally wrong.he say he score 12 internationally!!!    yea in d last 12 games maybe...but like he didnt watch d game .........he say tt took a shock lead over the mexicans.......dgame was one way in d second half

ah no meh boy Bobby Mc mahon go big we up 2mrw though so me eh worry
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 04:20:10 PM by Tallman »

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Wha wrong wit max bretos
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 09:05:35 PM »
All them TV men either have a euro team, or backing brazil or argentina.
These yankees like they forget the days when the world cup wasn't in they reach either. Now that they could make it they acting like nobody else should go in.

Of course, they was saying the same thing about Senegal and Korea last world cup before the "minnows" put the hurt on them.

32 is a decent number for the world cp - enough spots to satisfy everybody and give the smaller teams a chance to make the big dance.
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 09:10:09 PM »
yeah i hear him say da tonight an i know he was indirectly talkin bout us
dem men jes feel dey betta dan we an how we doh deserve to be in the world cup
buh bruddah das d reason for qualifying and truth be told
if we qualify then we deserve to be there as much as any other team

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 09:11:48 PM »
Tha tis like the flip side of what going on with Andre Baptiste and them.

Andre and them doh know nothing outside of Trinidad and these guys don't know nothing outside of Europe.

How they could get the order of the goals or Stern's nrecord wrong.

Especially in the game where he set himself apart from Steve David in the record books.

Isn't he Canadian?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 09:21:58 PM »
I eh know if he is a Canadian. But no matter where he from he have dual-citizenship - he is also 100% ass.

I done send nuff emails to begging them men to get rid of he. I dies get vex just hearing he voice.
Must rhyme with an O

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 09:57:40 PM »
Yeah fellas, i listen tuh him talk ah bag ah ass-ness tonight and all i do is leggo ah long steups!

Imagine he still talking bout how africa might struggle in de world cup cause nigeria, cameroon and south africa ent going and be dey!

Why cant angola, togo and ivory coast evolve the same way the aforementioned did?

He's an ass!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 02:57:45 AM »
I suggest we all send emails for them to at least correct the comment about Stern having a measly 12 international goals.

I looked for an email address but couldn't find one.  I'll look again in the morning.

I find every once in a while their comments annoy me.  Especially the lady, she eh really know football.

Use their feedback form.  They have a category specifically for the Fox Sports Report.
http://msn.foxsports.com/feedback

Allyuh send dem some comments!!!

Stern's goal info is at http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/john-intlg.html

It not updated since the CR game.

Also, did I miss the beginning, or were we the top story on the show??
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 04:21:51 PM by Tallman »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 04:00:12 AM »
Yeah TNT-MEX game was the first thing they show.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 07:48:06 AM »
Yeah fellas, i listen tuh him talk ah bag ah ass-ness tonight and all i do is leggo ah long steups!

Imagine he still talking bout how africa might struggle in de world cup cause nigeria, cameroon and south africa ent going and be dey!

Why cant angola, togo and ivory coast evolve the same way the aforementioned did?

He's an ass!

The history of the African nations is that the first timers do very well. Nigeria first time was probably their best performance. And Senegal last time was better than the veteran Nigeria, S. Africa or Cameroon teams.

Cameroon wasn't a first timer in 1990 but they were definitely a change from th eusual Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and they surprise plenty teams.

These New African sides will surprise plenty of them European teams. Ghana is a solid side all they missing is a big time striker and they will have plenty repatriates coming in so yuh never know.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 08:01:09 AM by JDB »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 07:55:33 AM »
Th ehistory of the African nations is that the first timers do very well. Nigeria first time was probably their best performance. And Senegal last time was better than the veteran Nigeria, S. Africa or Cameroon teams.

Cameroon wasn't a first timer in 1990 but they were definitely a change from th eusual Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and they surprise plenty teams.

These New African sides will surprise plenty of them European teams. Ghana is a solid side all they missing is a big time striker and they will have plenty repatriates coming in so yuh never know.

Arguably, Cameroon's most famous victory in the World Cup came in their very first match....a shock 1-0 upset of Diego Maradona's Argentina in the opening match of that tournament.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 08:00:45 AM »
I think they were also there in 1982 though. I remember they were in the group that Italy qualified from with three draws.

But the real debut for them and African football on the whole was that win over Argentina.

Offline kevinAckin

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 09:51:24 AM »
I wrote Max an e-mail right after the show. his address is maximumsoccer@foxscoccer.com
I'll post the e-mail below for y'all to read.

Subject: leave number of teams at 32

hey Max

in response to your segment tonight, i just wanna note a point.

you were speculating whether teams such as the 4th place finisher from CONCACAF deserve to be in the World Cup. Then later on in the segment u also said sumthing like "you gotta wonder who in the world is playing better than the Mexicans right now", and you said this while speaking of Fonseca and Blanco being re-called etc.

Now at the point when u recorded that segment you probably weren't aware that Trinidad & Tobago, the same 4th place CONCACAF team whose caliber you are doubting, were about to put a solid beating on the very same Mexican team who you deem to be quite worthy of the World Cup :)
And not by luck, but by an excellent performance; dominating the match with good technical football, warrior spirit, and pure individual genius by certain key players (Russell Latapy in particular comes to mind :) ) Thanks to our new coach Leo Beenhakker, we are becoming quite a formidable unit.

Sorry but I just had to brag. Let me know if you think my point is valid.
Thanks
Kevin Ackin.....proud Trinidadian!!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 09:57:50 AM »
max bretos is ah f*$king stayfree maxi pad..

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 10:21:49 AM »
Keep sending comments to them at
http://msn.foxsports.com/feedback

We have to let them know they have to be more industrious about their reporting.  Especially when it come to T&T!!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
THE 13TH PLAYER
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 11:07:03 AM »
well i know allure want to know wat ah takin bout well 11 is the 11 players on the field 12 is the supporters and 13 is MICKEY TROTMAN well big up to we national team and f u max bretos from fox sports o who ever watch bobby tonight on fox sports please leh meh know wuh he say bout us he usually got good things to say bout us

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2005, 11:58:25 AM »
Dem fellas is jokey analysts, if ah could call Max that.  I listen to him last nite and it look like he forget the teams that made the semi-finals last time around:  Japan, South Korea.  The third placed Concacaf team, Costa Rica, made the second round.  Like he have short memory. 

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2005, 12:01:58 PM »
max bretos is ah jackass.

when i see him come on i is change the channel to goltv, nbatv, or espn/2.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2005, 12:03:24 PM »
Nah CR didn't make the second round like time. they were close though and played in one of the best games with Brazil.

Japan was also only a 2nd rounder last time not a semi-finalist.

But I agree Bretos is a joke.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2005, 12:15:05 PM »
T AN T IS FOR DYNAMITE  dat is d headline which we were featured an stern second goal sure to strike fear into many a baharaininan but max an dem is imps wen bobby reach tonight it go be good
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
Thanks for the correction.  Now ah remember, Japan made the quarters, right.  Costat Rica did win and draw some games, right.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 12:41:58 PM »
When we qualify i hope we in a group with d US and cut they a$$ bad bad and knock dem out in d first round
Like dey forget how we ruff dem up in d second half on their own turf
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 01:23:36 PM »
I just send an email to that jackass also.

Tell me why you have such a discriminatory attitude to non major powers. Maybe you forget that those same minnows, that you like to dismiss, have provided some of the best stories and soccer in the past few major events.

How about S. Korea, Turkey and the US in 2002.  Don't forget that Greece won the last EC. Why are you not as dismissive of the French and Argentine teams of 2002. No you make excuses about exhaustion. Come on, all of the players play the same amount of football.

The truth is that, by having a qualification process, instead of making appointments, FIFA ensures that anyone who qualifies deserves to be there. You and, by extension FSW,  have no right to question that.

Your attitudes are so Eurocentric. Maybe you should stop to consider where Zidane, Viera, Gullit, John Barnes and many other great European players really come from.

Dominic J Lewis, MD.

TnT Patriot

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 01:42:07 PM »
I just send an email to that jackass also.

Tell me why you have such a discriminatory attitude to non major powers. Maybe you forget that those same minnows, that you like to dismiss, have provided some of the best stories and soccer in the past few major events.

How about S. Korea, Turkey and the US in 2002.  Don't forget that Greece won the last EC. Why are you not as dismissive of the French and Argentine teams of 2002. No you make excuses about exhaustion. Come on, all of the players play the same amount of football.

The truth is that, by having a qualification process, instead of making appointments, FIFA ensures that anyone who qualifies deserves to be there. You and, by extension FSW,  have no right to question that.

Your attitudes are so Eurocentric. Maybe you should stop to consider where Zidane, Viera, Gullit, John Barnes and many other great European players really come from.

Dominic J Lewis, MD.

excellent email dominic!! well said
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 05:05:51 PM »
i agree very well said

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2005, 06:30:11 PM »
doubt he  go read it on air though but nice
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2005, 06:32:53 PM »
Yeah dat is a nice email in true, but I have a question.  Where is Zidane really from in true?

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2005, 08:07:13 PM »
Listen- Trinidad playing Germany in the first match.
The score- T&T 1- vs Germany 0

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2005, 08:09:06 PM »
Yeah dat is a nice email in true, but I have a question.  Where is Zidane really from in true?

Zidane from Algeria.
All black dutch players are from Suriname.
All black french are from west africa, except maybe Henry, I not sure of his roots.
But they doh really talk about this, becuz it would mean admitting that the players that Africa produces are world class.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2005, 08:20:23 PM »
They ain't say nothing bad this time about we on fox sports world report going on right now.

They English man say that the Guatemala game was the turning point for TNT in the group (like we all said in the other thread today)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 08:24:10 PM by Tallman »

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2005, 08:27:57 PM »
Bobby eh ha much 2 say...............buh is always good vybez from him............unlike dem other assholes

1]; } ?>