April 18, 2024, 12:07:18 AM

Author Topic: Murciélagos F.C. Thread  (Read 4938 times)

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Live Murcielagos FC (Marshall, Williams, Winchester)
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2016, 07:38:37 PM »
U don't need a genuine 10 just someone that can be disruptive defenses in the middle in lieu of a genuine 10...... hart could opt for 2 wingers in the "half space" and play one holding mid, it risky but we have wingers to bun right now and we look at sea without a genuine "creator", controlled pace and athleticism in d front 4 could be a useful patch. 4-1-4-1
If you put a player like that in the middle of the field teams will just bottle him up and make him give up the ball with a direct path to goal its better you use him on the wings were its less costly.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2016, 08:19:16 PM »
its not just about running with the ball the goal is to create outlets by having the front 4 exchange passes to create space that coupled with KJ strong hold up flick on passing can work well again in instances where we don't have a recognized creator in the team......which it was fairly obvious was missing, Hyland has his qualities and played the fairly well against Guat away but he simply can't be relied upon to fill that role against better defenses......again what I am proposing is radical "by our standards" and risky no f**k....but we looked at sea without someone dynamic in the middle, at this stage going for speed and short passing in the absence of No.10 creativity is worth the risk IMO. again ah patch
I pity the fool....

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2016, 10:19:43 PM »
He can totally play 10.
Just because a player could beat 2 to 3 men that doesn't make him a #10.

So exactly what is he missing to play? The strategy should be to put all your best players on the field in the Hex, one way or another. He is definitely one of the best.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 01:23:09 AM »
He can totally play 10.
Just because a player could beat 2 to 3 men that doesn't make him a #10.

So exactly what is he missing to play? The strategy should be to put all your best players on the field in the Hex, one way or another. He is definitely one of the best.
If you read my previous post you will see why.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 01:29:44 AM »
its not just about running with the ball the goal is to create outlets by having the front 4 exchange passes to create space that coupled with KJ strong hold up flick on passing can work well again in instances where we don't have a recognized creator in the team......which it was fairly obvious was missing, Hyland has his qualities and played the fairly well against Guat away but he simply can't be relied upon to fill that role against better defenses......again what I am proposing is radical "by our standards" and risky no f**k....but we looked at sea without someone dynamic in the middle, at this stage going for speed and short passing in the absence of No.10 creativity is worth the risk IMO. again ah patch
You are living in a dream world there are players that can play the #10 role but the coach is not using them because he uses a English style of football.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2016, 07:56:14 AM »
Ffsback has a point about a great dribblers don't necessarily makes a number 10. To me, in this day and age, a number is just what it is, a number. Pele made the number famous. Cruyff made 14 famous. Maradona chose number 10. My cautious delight about Jomal is, he appears to have the gift that tru attacking midfielders have to control the middle and create plays to win a game. I say cautious because I want to see if he can replicate his club skills on the international scene. Unfortunately we don't have time for more friendlies. Is straight into the lions den if coach was to pick him. He just has to perform or he will be just one of the many "under par" players the pro league developing.

Now on coach Hart style of coaching has a lot to do with the type of players we have. If we had Barsa type players, we know we we get a Barsa type brand. But our players not up to those standards as yet.  Hart has to keep on working with these guys. We still missing the Midas touch player or players in the core selection to take us to the top. We thought Molino was one of them, but he appears to have other ideas. I am cautiously optimistic about Jomal.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2016, 09:13:44 AM »
Shirt number versus numbering by playing position ...  apples and figs.

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2017, 10:04:40 PM »

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 10:11:31 PM »

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Murciélagos F.C. Thread
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2017, 08:03:18 PM »
Jomal Williams and Shahdon Winchester live with Murcielagos vs Mexico giant Rayados de Monterrey in preseason https://www.facebook.com/rayadosoficial/videos/1931503683543232/

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2017, 07:50:28 PM »

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2017, 08:36:20 PM »

1]; } ?>