April 28, 2024, 04:08:57 PM

Author Topic: Press Conference Re 2006 Soca Warriors players Dispute...UPDATE as at Friday 21s  (Read 17016 times)

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I am aware of the blacklist, no doubting that, but I couldn't really see the same aging players we had in 2006 carrying us to another World Cup, especially when the younger crop are still lacking in a lot of areas. By the way, the crowds really came out (during the 2006 qualifiers) when Latapy made his comeback against Guatemala; to me that says a lot. I am not discrediting your view Jah Gol, but I still believe that our talent pool is bare, and that is an area that FPATT should be focussing on as well.
I agree that they should be compensated for their efforts in Germany, but it shouldn't be a 'me-me' syndrome.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
To Babalawo, please get yourself a f**kING proper name; I am a practising journalist, not a TTFF employee, so get your f**kING facts straight. Hear that name, Babalawo, not a name worthy of a chimpanzee, far less for a human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Govt pumps in $3.25m into FPATT
Wednesday, 07 January 2009 08:43 Kern De Freitas (T&T Express)

Having fumbled for a way through after humble beginnings, the Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT) can finally afford to stand on their feet. FPATT will benefit from a $3.25 million infusion from the Sport and Youth Affairs Ministry to get operations up and running, FPATT president Shaka Hislop revealed yesterday during a press conference at the Nealco Training Centre on Edward Street, Port of Spain.

The financial boost will pump some life back into the Players Association, which has been dormant due to a lack of funds. It involves annual contributions over the next three year periods, after which Sport Minister Gary Hunt said FPATT must become "self-sufficient and self-reliant".

Hislop, the ex-national goal-keeper, who left the country yesterday after flying in the day before for the press conference, thanked Hunt for, "his support, his vision" and the "financial input from his Ministry".

"Every penny will go back into the game," was Hislop's assurance.

The monies promised for the final two years will be granted to FPATT, "predicated upon the receipt of audited statements", a major criterion Hunt has repeatedly demanded from sport organisations benefitting from the Ministry's generosity.

Yesterday, Hunt paid out the first installment, the sum of $1,500,000 to the players association. For the second year they will receive $1 million, and the final payout will be $750,000.

Among FPATT's immediate agenda will be player mobilisation, "to get the Players Association off the ground" according to Hislop.

"We will be focussing on starting a membership drive and establishing a voice for the players," he said, adding that, "...the only tangible assets in football are the players, so the players must have a voice".

FPATT was formed in 2003, and have been at odds with the T&T Football Federation (T&TFF) over players issues for some time. Still, Hislop said FPATT are not "against" the T&TFF, despite "broad and slanderous statements" being made against the Association:

"FPATT is not against the TTFF. We are just here to give the players a voice in the game. I don't know how that translates to being against the T&TFF. I didn't get that translation."

Asked about the money they received from the Ministry last year, Hislop reported that the sum of $99,000 they got was only a loan, and will be repaid from the funds they received yesterday "with some accrued interest, of course".

He also described as "absolute fallacy" claims that the ongoing arbitration involving members of the 2006 World Cup squad and the T&TFF over World Cup bonuses was being paid for by funds provided by the Government.

Hislop said that FPATT will continue to look after players' interests, and referred to insurance for national players at all levels as an important issue. He pointed to an incident where he claimed the T&TFF had given verbal assurance that there would be insurance for senior national players in February last year.

"Lo and behold, when Kenwyne Jones got injured (in June last year versus England), there was a rather embarrassing exchange of words between Roy Keane and Jack Warner over the lack of insurance for Kenwyne Jones."

FPATT are also planning their AGM, which Hislop said is high on their agenda.

FPATT like WIPA does get money from d govt. FPATT however, did not meet the requirements 4 disbursment.

doh study he YoursTruly probably=Shaun Fuentes.  Another of Warner's puppets

I really hope I don't read/listen to any media/print that you  publish. Whey sah.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, I am a fella who like ladies, but I don't deal with witchcraft stuff, but thanks for your clarification as well okay. When you get involved in the news sector, give me a holla. Blessings....

"Fella" both you and what passes for 'journalism' in TnT is a joke... one appreciated by all who are blessed enough to distance themselves from it.  Having confirmed that you are yet another poseur, it would do you well as a 'journalist' to not conflate indigenous African religions with "witchcraft", that reflects the ignorant stereotypes handed down by the former colonial masters, rather than anything indicative of intellect or learning.

I agree with you Jah Gol and that was the reason why I made those successive posts - contrary to what Babalawo (what a name, not even a corbeaux will smile if called that) and Bake n Shark are misled to believe.

I wonder if the players know that, as a verbal contract, it may not hold up in court (unless they tapped Warner making such promises). [/quote]

How would you know what I was "misled to believe" when I revealed nothing of my belief.  I asked you what the purpose of posting the article was.  I then asked you if it was for the purpose of pointing out that the promise was verbal.  You claim I was misled, while at the same time confirming my suspicions by uttering the highlighted.  As Jah Gol has already said, a contract need not be in writing, nor does it need to be accompanied by consideration (a financial quid pro quo)... simple reliance on that promise is sufficient to make it binding. 

btw... it really would have been nice had the players indeed tapped Jack, and cuff him up behind he head too.

But, on the flipside, what were the sums offered to those who took the 'out-of-court' settlements. Both angles need to be known before final stances are taken.

Also, I don't know if people are aware but the sum that FPATT got from the Ministry of Sport, what has become of that.

I hope it's not a WIPA style approach the players are taking - asking for loads of money while the team they represent falters....

What team do the players in question represent Mr. Journalist?  Blacklist United?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:34:53 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, if you don't like what passes for TT journalism, just don't read the local papers, watch the news or even listen to the news, that's all. You don't pay my salary anyway, so if you have your issues with me, no probs (not as if I want a man to like me anyway, the Lord is enough for me  ;D )

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I think the players responded appropriately by having a press conference to make sure that amnesiac Trinis know the truth. And what if it is politically motivated. Jack playing all sides of the game. He owns the TTFF. He controls CFU with a leach. He partially control Concacaf(He don't mess with the Mex and USA). He is a FIFA VP. And most of all he is a politician in TT. He  and his people proclaim in their political meetings that eveyone has been paid, when that is not true. What do you want the players to do.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well, if you don't like what passes for TT journalism, just don't read the local papers, watch the news or even listen to the news, that's all. You don't pay my salary anyway, so if you have your issues with me, no probs (not as if I want a man to like me anyway, the Lord is enough for me  ;D )

You growing sillier with each response... your solution regarding the shambolic state of journalism is essentially for me to cut off my nose in order to spit my face.  It is a solution that is impractical as it is illogical... but you can only be yourself.  And then there is the inherent silliness of the whole "me liking/not liking you" thing.  All I did was ask you the purpose as to why you posted the article... I'd like to think that most people here are wise enough to know not to take criticism here personal.  Hope springs eternal as they say.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Okay, hear this, the reason I put the post is none of your business. Contented now?

You growing sillier with each response... your solution regarding the shambolic state of journalism is essentially for me to cut off my nose in order to spit my face.  It is a solution that is impractical as it is illogical... but you can only be yourself.  And then there is the inherent silliness of the whole "me liking/not liking you" thing.  All I did was ask you the purpose as to why you posted the article... I'd like to think that most people here are wise enough to know not to take criticism here personal.  Hope springs eternal as they say.
[/quote]

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack is de biggest tief in the history of Trinidad and Tobago.No one can compare !!!!!! PAY DE PLAYERS DEY MONEY JACK !!! talk done
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:55:37 PM by royal »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Now first of all, let me say that I am firmly on the side of the players in this matter.

But come on guys!!

objectively speaking, if the timing of this wasn't politically motivated then what is? Man sparing no expense to fly back from England for a press conference that just so happen to fall the week before elections?

Imo, there is a real worry in this election time with Jack coming into power that it could have an effect on their case, and thats fully understandable. But that's political motivation isn't it?

So if JW sayin all ovah dat all is well dey should not respond. He eh in govt and dey cyah get a judgment.

Honestly, i can't read what you just wrote.

On the platform the Hon incumbent for Chaguanas West is making prononcements that the players have been paid. Is it not the players right to correct the inaccuracies. As for fearing that they will not get a judgment if he gets into power he is not in power and since october 2009 they are waiing on a judgement.

scene and i agree that is their right.. but with the timing you don't find it political?

Hero Warrior...I think your question is a fair one. As I see it, it is very difficult to remain non political at a time like this....but this is not saying that the players are necessarily supporting PNM.
You have to remember the following:
1. The TTFF Special Adviser during the 2006 World Cup agreed to pay 50% of profits from World Cup revenues. This man was Jack Warner.
2. This figure did not, as Om Lalla (Yours Truly...that is truly a silly name and the guy was born with it!) tried to mislead the public, include the TT$82 million from the govt. Townley specifically omitted this from the claim, but did say that TTFF should produce audited accounts to show how the money was spent.
3. Mr Warner, while aware he was fighting a very public battle with the players over these bonuses, decided to enter politics.
4. Mr Warner refused to comply with the Court of Arbitration rulings.
5. The Guardian have refused, not only not to reveal the source of the leak, but also to confirm it wasn't the players or their lawyers (Yours Truly, as a journalist, can you explain why they cannot confirm that the players didn't leak the story?)
6. The case has been delayed for 7 months waiting for the judiciary to make a very simple, straightforward decision.
7. Justice Volney resigns and next day is the UNC candidate for St Joseph and receives consistent support from Jack Warner, insisting the PNM standing MPs finances be investigated, while Kamla has not mentioned any investigation of Warner who has several financial irregularities still unresolved. (The words Pot and Black come to mind)
8. UNC decided to make Mr Warner party chairman, despite knowing this case was unresolved, thereby, by association, approving Mr Warners evasion of the court order to produce accounts and pay the players. Therefore, they cannot complain that the matter has arisen.
9. Mr Warner chose of his own free will to lie about the case as part of his election campaign 
10. The players could not launch a press conference until the end of the English season so that players could attend. Kenwyne & Stern (who wanted to attend, but was unable) are here for Carlos' wedding and Kelvin Jack flew in just for this conference. The fact that Warner lied in his election interview meant that Warner had now made this a political matter and the players felt they should respond in kind.

And finally, this case has nothing to do with FPATT, other than some members of FPATT are also involved in the case, but FPATT has always maintained that although they would support any attempt by players to enforce contracts, this case was brought before FPATT was formed and therefore FPATT cannot be involved.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Bravo Football supporter, Bravo :applause: :applause:
Thanks for that list
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:57:06 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
yeah supporter thanks..

to be honest, i agree with everything that's being said, trust me yuh dont need to tell me the facts. i think where people disagree with me is that i probably have a different definition for something being political..

i not doubting that the players might be noble in their intentions or saying that there is an ulterior motive for the press conference. I'm saying that the issue of the players bonuses has been used on the campaign trail and has been an election issue. A press conference called by the players the Friday before an election can be construed as nothing other than political no matter how hard they try to distance themselves from it.

Its usually not about how u offer something, its how its perceived.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
To Football Supporter,

Just to let you know, I am not close to Francis Joseph, the writer of the infamous Guardian story, so I can't tell you how the leak came about. I worked with him though, and I can tell you straight up that he is a gullible person, in the sense that he will write whatever someone tells him to, just to get a bligh/money/free trip. That is common knowledge in the LOCAL media, which Bake N Shark and Babalawo (that name is good to say, so when I laugh the lump of cold in my throat can come out) disrespects (but still listen, and watch, and read).

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
yeah supporter thanks..

to be honest, i agree with everything that's being said, trust me yuh dont need to tell me the facts. i think where people disagree with me is that i probably have a different definition for something being political..

i not doubting that the players might be noble in their intentions or saying that there is an ulterior motive for the press conference. I'm saying that the issue of the players bonuses has been used on the campaign trail and has been an election issue. A press conference called by the players the Friday before an election can be construed as nothing other than political no matter how hard they try to distance themselves from it.

Thats my point! Of course its political, but the players didn't introduce this into the election, Warner did. Also, UNC could have avoided it by insisting Warner settle before he became party leader. It is very unlikely that all 13 players are PNM supporters, but I'm willing to bet that they don't want Jacks party to win! Maybe some of them would usually support UNC/COP/TOP, but how could they help put Warner into power? Saying that, maybe they don't like Manning either. So, they are not being political in the sense that they want either party to win, but rather that they want to remind voters of Jacks lies and financial irregularities and if that damages the UNC, well, they chose Jack!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Thanks Yours Truly. I wasn't assuming that you knew about the story, per se, but wanted your insight and views about the naming of sources, or in this case, the naming of non sources!

It is a shame that journalists such as Mr Joseph do a disservice to the profession. Journalists are supposed to be defenders of the truth, so its no wonder that some people have lost respect for journos. I sincerely hope that you are shining a torch for truth.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football Supporter,
                            Thank for laying out the issues in a comprehensive  and chronological way. What is so hard for people to understand. That is why I say them people home does suffer for convenient amnesia.The discussions and points of view by Y. Truly, Bakes and yourselve is really incitefully.

Now I was on the players side from the begging and I will remain on their side even if they were to lose their case, because I know what Warner gives. I have followed TT football closely and nobody can convince me that Jack has TT football it is best interest.

If I was home, I would have seriously tempted to vote for the alternative, not because I am anti-PNM. But to get rid of Patrick, PNM has to lose. Unfortunately that is the way the system is set up. We can't have it both ways. That is why I strongly recommended that we have term limits. 2 terms and f--king out!!!!!!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Okay, hear this, the reason I put the post is none of your business. Contented now?

You think your childish petulance supposed tuh make me feel ah how? Your motives were pretty transparent so the question was merely rhetorical, in which case a non-answer serves the same purpose as an answer.  Ducking the question does nothing to hide the obvious lack of partiality on your part, or the fact that you lack sufficient intellectual curiousity to sift thru the many lies woven by Jack Warner and his cabal over the course of the past 4 years. 

You say that I "disrespect" journalism in TnT which is laughable... fault the messenger if you want but I merely hold the mirror.  "Journalists" such as yourself frequently display bias in your reporting, or a simple inability to get basic facts straight... or are too intellectually lazy to do proper research (such as insisting that an oral contract isn't binding unless the players "tapped" Jack) before posting.  Then have the cheek to bawl "disrespect" when the glaring lack of professionalism is held up to scrutiny.  And the funniest thing of all is that with Shaun Fuentes, Anil Roberts and the same Francis Joseph you mention, the evidence of the vaille que vaille mentality permeating the profession is there for all to see.  But as they say, none so blind...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
That is why I strongly recommended that we have term limits. 2 terms and f--king out!!!!!!!!

Yeah... yuh have to wonder if term limits wouldna improve the situation in TnT.

btw... I was juss on your side dis weekend, ah juss reach back.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Aye Bakes,
              Well boy I might be pulling at straws with the term limits thing. But at least we would not this "cult of personality" syndrome, where the PM or leader of the party does manipulate the system and high jack the party.

Glad to know you visited your old haunting ground. Today was not too bad. a bit over cast. Was driving my moms around.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Good point Dinho...as you know my stance is that its politically motivated to an extent and I stick with that belief.. If ah bright Flambo shining in yuh face....yuh could either say you could see light or dark.....I guess some of us like to open our eyes for what we want to see while for other things we shrug it off....Again its how things are perceived by the individual or the group
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Good point Dinho...as you know my stance is that its politically motivated to an extent and I stick with that belief.. If ah bright Flambo shining in yuh face....yuh could either say you could see light or dark.....I guess some of us like to open our eyes for what we want to see while for other things we shrug it off....Again its how things are perceived by the individual or the group

Fellas,
              It is political. It has always been political. Jack is a politician. So it has to be political.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
If my motives were transparent, that's my business, not yours. As I said, you don't pay my salary nor my bills so don't make me an issue to you.... unless I am an issue to you (poor fella), but if you hold a mirror, keep looking at it, since it may be more appealing than looking to find someone who will curry favour your views.

BTW, thanks Football Supporter for your impartial view, seems like you look at issues from both sides, unless Maracas Bay recipes (bake and shark - hehehehe)!!! :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"BTW, thanks Football Supporter for your impartial view, seems like you look at issues from both sides"

"Good point Dinho...as you know my stance is that its politically motivated to an extent and I stick with that belief.. If ah bright Flambo shining in yuh face....yuh could either say you could see light or dark.....I guess some of us like to open our eyes for what we want to see while for other things we shrug it off....Again its how things are perceived by the individual or the group"

"It is political. It has always been political. Jack is a politician. So it has to be political."

Y.T....I try to see both sides, but to be fair, in this instance I understand why the players did this and the response by Warner confirms to me that people such as lawyers and journalists will do anything Warner tells them. I guess theres nothing new here, but it is upsetting to see Lalla and Spalk actually tell lies in order to win votes. Yes, it happens elsewhere, but usually, the media would immediately expose those lies. As I said before, journalists should be guardians of the truth, yet I haven't seen any journo ask hard questions, such as: Why are you lying?

Rotato & Deeks....as I agreed there is an element of political motivation on behalf of the players, both of your points are moot. But do you understand the difference between the players using the political opportunity rather than supporting or opposing political parties??

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile

I wonder if the players know that, as a verbal contract, it may not hold up in court (unless they tapped Warner making such promises).

Yourstruly,

I notice many posts from you and I say lemme bring u uptodate on the whole scenario cause u talking plenty but I not sure if you saying much.

The players already won that part of the issue that u mention above. They had to prove their was a contract in place and this was done. However, then Jack only offer them around $500 US a man as their 50% of the profits, under the books he produced stating the total income and expenditure.

Based on the reports of what came in through private sponsorship, these figures were disputed. That's where we are now but Jack refuse to open the real books to determine how much of what the players are owed.

We already past the point about IF Jack have to pay. That is why the new tactic by the TTFF is to claim breach of confidentiality in the hope that it will delay or derail the entire process. However, it would be up to the TTFF to prove that it was FPATT who leaked the verdict to the Guardian.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile

I wonder if the players know that, as a verbal contract, it may not hold up in court (unless they tapped Warner making such promises).

Yourstruly,

I notice many posts from you and I say lemme bring u uptodate on the whole scenario cause u talking plenty but I not sure if you saying much.

The players already won that part of the issue that u mention above. They had to prove their was a contract in place and this was done. However, then Jack only offer them around $500 US a man as their 50% of the profits, under the books he produced stating the total income and expenditure.

Based on the reports of what came in through private sponsorship, these figures were disputed. That's where we are now but Jack refuse to open the real books to determine how much of what the players are owed.

We already past the point about IF Jack have to pay. That is why the new tactic by the TTFF is to claim breach of confidentiality in the hope that it will delay or derail the entire process. However, it would be up to the TTFF to prove that it was FPATT who leaked the verdict to the Guardian.

By YT raising the point highlighted at this juncture shows how little he has been following or understands the legality of the proceedings thus far.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I understand what you are saying Mr; what I can tell you, or should I say disclose, is that Mr Joseph is VERY, VERY and should I say VERY close to Ramesh Lawrence-Maharaj. At the time the story was published, Ramesh was part of RamJack (with Warner), so it leads me to speculate (I wouldn't say believe) that either Mr Warner or someone close to him (Warner) leaked the story to Mr Joseph, who took it hook line and sinker.

Despite the Bake and Shark and Babalawo folks who feel I'm a media 'now-come' (I've been in the media before Y2K), I honestly believe the players should be fully compensated for their Germany exploits, but I don't think they should attack Latapy, Yorke etc who settled out of court. If Latapy and Yorke etc wanted to settle out-of-court, that's their business; the players who took the stand since September 2006, if they want to wait till the end, it's up to them to get a successful and acceptable resolution to the matter.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Y.T.   regarding your comment ...."I honestly believe the players should be fully compensated for their Germany exploits, but I don't think they should attack Latapy, Yorke etc who settled out of court. If Latapy and Yorke etc wanted to settle out-of-court, that's their business; the players who took the stand since September 2006, if they want to wait till the end, it's up to them to get a successful and acceptable resolution to the matter."

The reason the 13 are upset with Dwight and Russel is very understandable. They were senior players and should help to protect their younger colleagues. They literally sold their souls to the devil. They knew that the case would lose impact if they sold out. Whatever they were offered, they will always be tainted by this treason.

Carlos, Dennis, Clayton and Jason were all clients of Mike Berry and we can only surmise that they were advised to settle. It may be that Jack influenced Berry, after all he was working for TTFF as player liaison so there was a conflict of interest, but on the other hand, it could be seen that he advised his clients correctly because they were not blacklisted and have had no disruption to their careers, so perhaps he advised them correctly.

But in all industrial disputes, the employees only have power if they stick together. Those who don't stand with their colleagues and walk over a picket line lose all integrity and respect. In many cases this results in assault of even death, so the players calling out the names of Dwight and Russell seems a very tame reaction. This is not about money any more its about justice, loyalty and respect.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Hear this nah breds, let me tell you as it is..... you have a decent angle to this situation and I just remembered....
Before I joined the media fraternity, in fact up till the early 2000s, it is NO SECRET that Latapy and Yorke will book rooms at the Hilton while the rest of the players were at Holiday Inn (now Crowne Plaza). Seems like leopards don't change their spots.
The Mike Berry thing is true, come to think about it; but, back to Latapy and Yorke, I guess they wanted to stay in the TTFF's good books so they can, or should I say could've, gotten the chance to coach the TT team.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Despite the Bake and Shark and Babalawo folks who feel I'm a media 'now-come' (I've been in the media before Y2K)...

Nobody ent say yuh's ah "media 'now-come' " man telling yuh yuh talking shit.  Nobody doh care how long yuh wukking journalist... that only mean that for the past 10 years yuh displaying the same poor journalistic standards as yuh did here in this thread.  Bias, inattention to detail, poor fact-checking and zero critical analysis. 

No matter how yuh try and change yuh tune now or how much yuh "just remembered" that ent changing the fact that yuh run een talking ah pack ah shit about the merits of the players claim or whether they should be asking fuh how much.  Not until man set yuh straight that yuh suddenly start bawling how the "the players should be fully compensated for their Germany exploits" but shouldn't be attacking Latapy and Yorke.  Is only now yuh bringing up the Latapy and Yorke talk. 

As fuh Latas and Yorke this ent India and we eh have no sacred cows.  Them needed the money least of all yet was de first ones to line up at the trough.  As Kelvin Jack say... they make ah setta noise about the Germany money then settle quiet quiet because they know where they bread was buttered.  I have no respect for that kinda thing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:23:40 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Every once in a while, an unfamiliar poster will come on the forum and bowl over after over of medium pace full toss and have eager batsmen (e.g. Bake n Shark) licking their chops and hitting the boundary with every shot... Makes for some entertaining browsing...

Good stuff Yours Truly- thanks for giving us the latest installment, but seriously it's time to sell that losing stock and look for another investment tuh bounce back with....

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Displaying the poor journalistic standards and I'm still employed in the media, as I said you don't pay my salary nor my bills so I don't know why you keep dwelling on you own agendas.
If I'm talking shit, flush it. Wham, WASA neglecting you or wha?????

Anyway, I'm free to say what I feel to say, and POST WHAT THE f**k I FEEL TO POST, and if you don't like it, you can simply plait the hair up your bottom. Geez...........

1]; } ?>