April 27, 2024, 03:30:21 PM

Author Topic: So who was in Rienzi Complex Drinking Oak till 6 AM?  (Read 847 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
So who was in Rienzi Complex Drinking Oak till 6 AM?
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:32:09 AM »
warner come on the mic and say bar open till 6 am in rienzi complex last night. I could imagine the amount of man who only now recovering from last night.

as Manning say to the lead up, there will be jubilation throughout the land  :devil:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: So who was in Rienzi Complex Drinking Oak till 6 AM?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 10:43:55 AM »
warner come on the mic and say bar open till 6 am in rienzi complex last night. I could imagine the amount of man who only now recovering from last night.

as Manning say to the lead up, there will be jubilation throughout the land  :devil:

Wonder if that was some of the Soca Warriors money he spend on free celebrations drinks at the bar?  :thinking:

Come on Jack is time to pay the players their World Cup bonus money!

Please don't let the 2010 World Cup tournament start and still have our players waiting for money promised to them from playing in the previous 2006 World Cup! :waiting:

On the other hand now that Warner have access to our nation's treasury :nailbiting: maybe he may feel it's now worth his while to open the TTFF books & cough up the money that is owed to our 2006 World Cup players.
Why? Because Warner now has the means to pay himself back many times over for any money he hands over to our players! ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:52:41 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

AirMan

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
 here there was only about 200 peope at Baliser house  :devil:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »
here there was only about 200 peope at Baliser house  :devil:

yea i saw it live last night on tv, rienzi was pumping, drinks and food was flowing. probably all now man must be now leaving rienzi

1]; } ?>