April 19, 2024, 04:10:20 AM

Author Topic: Albino killings continue in Tanzania, Burundi: NGO - Under the Same Sun.  (Read 976 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
"Three new albino killings have been reported in Tanzania and Burundi amid signs that the lucrative trade in their body parts has not waned despite international outrage, an NGO said Thursday.

In the same three month period from February to April, four attempted murders of albinos were reported, said Canadian NGO Under the Same Sun."

more here.......
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Three new albino killings have been reported in Tanzania and Burundi amid signs that the lucrative trade in their body parts has not waned despite international outrage, an NGO said Thursday.

In the same three month period from February to April, four attempted murders of albinos were reported, said Canadian NGO Under the Same Sun."

more here.......

This is really sad. In this day and age this sort of thing happening. I really hope they do something serious to avoid this kind of things happening.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
the worst part is that they are not only being killed but they are hacked to pieces so that their body parts can be sold to witch doctors........nah man how people could do that
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
And of all places, Tanzania. That country is supposed to be one of the most enlightened of the African countries. I know they not rich, but man killing people for body parts for rituals is not nice in this day and age.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
real backwardness...it sick that kinda ting still goin on

ah was readin even in south africa , the people aint gettin killed, but they sure as hell being shunned and ostracized from the townships
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>