April 18, 2024, 07:47:57 PM

Author Topic: Elections Results thread  (Read 29515 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Elections Results thread
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »
mcleaod licking up kangaloo in point a pierre
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 07:50:46 PM »
esther le gendre getting mash up by dookeran...cadiz pass abdul hamid like a full maxi. Fuad gone with Barataria/San Juan

Close race in la horquette/talparo
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 07:51:18 PM »
Doh tell me Selwyn Ryan was wrong?  ::)

AirMan

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 07:51:39 PM »
I wanted the Coalton to win but I want Volney to lose bad bad ..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 07:54:19 PM by AirMan »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 07:52:55 PM »
Doh tell me Selwyn Ryan was wrong?  ::)

i doh think anybody saw either side getting a runaway victory

but A-A, the beauty queen giving Amery a run for he money

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »
Look nah people eh have tuh be hypocritical when it comes to voting......it was very apparent that these elections had more at stake than any other time. The failure of the present government to provide decisive and positive leadership had a lot to do with these results on the other hand, one could see that the trend and the advocacy of the opposition is one that was based on  some perceived disenfranchisement with a  motto such as 'We will Rise'' suggesting that from oppression one will vow for power.

As I have said we are a pluralistic society and that no matter which party wins it should be for the good of all but how in true conscience could one be comfortable with a party  where it's members are always playing a race card?

I say again and again personal agendas should be put aside for the general good of all.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 07:54:35 PM »
Look nah people eh have tuh be hypocritical when it comes to voting......it was very apparent that these elections had more at stake than any other time. The failure of the present government to provide decisive and positive leadership had a lot to do with these results on the other hand, one could see that the trend and the advocacy of the opposition is one that was based on  some perceived disenfranchisement with a  motto such as 'We will Rise'' suggesting that from oppression one will vow for power.

As I have said we are a pluralistic society and that no matter which party wins it should be for the good of all but how in true conscience could one be comfortable with a party  where it's members are always playing a race card?

I say again and again personal agendas should be put aside for the general good of all.

A.B. I use to respect you, but as dumpalewie would say...

Hush Yuh Ass!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 07:57:20 PM »
look like pnm stuck with patos, keith, colm pat mcinstosh, donna cox, gopee scoon, marlene, joanne thomas, nileung, and who else?

Hospedales...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:00:36 PM by Midknight »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010, 08:01:56 PM »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could say what you want and express how yuh fell yuh eh know my politics ; yuh eh know my family make up ; yuh eh know where I coming from...all yuh doing is playing in  to what is on the surface. I calling it as I see  it. It doh mean that I  affiliate with any one view or not. But if people like Winston Dookeran could talk about shaping  personal identities due to a new political reality why can't I brooch the topics from how some may see it? call it like how some may think it and say it like how some may say it without recrimination.

Frankly, i have lived through many elections in TNT since the 50's and yuh know what, I know that despite all this  talk, people will come around and in true 'Trini' fashion, this new party will create its own scandal in the name of providing governance.

Hush Yuh Ass!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could say what you want and express how yuh fell yuh eh know my politics ; yuh eh know my family make up ; yuh eh know where I coming from...all yuh doing is playing in  to what is on the surface. I calling it as I see  it. It doh mean that I  affiliate with any one view or not. But if people like Winston Dookeran could talk about shaping  personal identities due to a new political reality why can't I brooch the topics from how some may see it? call it like how some may think it and say it like how some may say it without recrimination.

Frankly, i have lived through many elections in TNT since the 50's and yuh know what, I know that despite all this  talk, people will come around and in true 'Trini' fashion, this new party will create its own scandal in the name of providing governance.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:05:05 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010, 08:02:16 PM »
ah hope allyuh remember 1986.....

truetrini

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »

Hush Yuh Ass!

hush he ka-ka hole de old c**t with he racist talk...one minute is PNM til he dead next is Manning he is ah fowl f**ker

AirMan

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »
ah tell allyuh is best if Manning had lose his seat like Chambers in 1986..so nobody would now have to ASK him to step down

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »

Hush Yuh Ass!

hush he ka-ka hole de old c**t with he racist talk...one minute is PNM til he dead next is Manning he is ah fowl f**ker
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that the most profound and intelligent rhetoric that you could resort to? umm look how quick yuh want to label talk 'racist?  What constitutes that  phrase  racist?

Is curry yellow? is the UNC party colours yellow?  What yuh think  curry and roti is endemic to only a certain kind of people? yuh want tuh talk ignorant...look how quickly  yuh get sensitive...... allyuh real jokey.

I eh afraid tuh say...I will always remain PNM and it have nothing to do with race....and I eh afraid tuh say the Leader must go fuh change to take place. The party must undergo a transformation and examine its ideological framework for governing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:13:14 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 08:14:20 PM »
The latest on TV6 is 30 seats to the UNC and 11 to PNM.
This would mean they have a constitutional majority so lets all pray they use it wisely!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 08:14:42 PM »
Manning look for dis cutarse...my biggest concern is Jack Warner in power, we are now going to be well f**ked...he will thief de whole country now.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »

Both parties have always played the race card. Some more than the other when it convenient. Race is a factor and will always be a factor as long as one side percieved that it is "victimized(right or wrong)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
Manning look for dis cutarse...my biggest concern is Jack Warner in power, we are now going to be well f**ked...he will thief de whole country now.

well he cah complain he have to money for football, i hope he use it well  :-\
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
you would not believe Mayaro was a marginal seat the way Gypsy won..some of these marginal seats dont look marginal anymore nah..look at Ponte-a-Pierre that cant be marginal..

truetrini

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2010, 08:20:42 PM »

Hush Yuh Ass!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that the most profound and intelligent rhetoric that you could resort to? umm look how quick yuh want to label talk 'racist?  What constitutes that  phrase  racist?

Is curry yellow? is the UNC party colours yellow?  What yuh think  curry and roti is endemic to only a certain kind of people? yuh want tuh talk ignorant...look how quickly  yuh get sensitive...... allyuh real jokey.

I eh afraid tuh say...I will always remain PNM and it have nothing to do with race....and I eh afraid tuh say the Leader must go fuh change to take place. The party must undergo a transformation and examine its ideological framework for governing.

you must be feel yuh talking to one ah yuh grand chirren??? steups......Yuh feel I f**king dotish?  de trouble is thinking is NOT yuh real strong point..talking shit and assholeness is..so stick to dat!

Yuh feel people care about de absolute and toal f**keris yuh does spew here all de time?

Yuh wrong again, maybe you getting advice from manning Prophetess...yuh f**king worng.

Yuh feel people eh know what yuh mean when yuh say more roti shop go prop up dan fry chicken place?

yuh feel yuh brighter than all?  Yuh f**king fooling yuhself!

take yuh old ass and go freeze yuhself so later on people could see what ah old c**t did look like in 2010

truetrini

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »
and ah forget to add dis, go wash de bitterness from yuh old craw with some vinegar!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »
you would not believe Mayaro was a marginal seat the way Gypsy won..some of these marginal seats dont look marginal anymore nah..look at Ponte-a-Pierre that cant be marginal..

Pointe-a-Pierre was marginal because of the split last time....it was the only time the PNM ever won that seat.  Another marginal that was only marginal because of the split was San Juan/Marginal as well as St. Joseph....and that is the point I was making when the elections were first called.  That the PNM won such a large majority last time because of the split between UNC and COP and not because people thought the PNM was doing a bang up job.

Now, I expected a harder fight...ah mean to say....PNM battling to save Arima right now!!!   :o :o....PNM till I dead Arima!!!....I eh going in mih bed until the last box counted......

Edit:
Chaguanas East is another one that was only marginal because of the split votes....
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:34:45 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

AirMan

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2010, 08:29:35 PM »
Brownsuga isnt Diego Matin North "pnm til ah dead" too ??..who leading there ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2010, 08:31:41 PM »
Now, I expected a harder fight...ah mean to say....PNM battling to save Arima right now!!!   :o :o....PNM till I dead Arima!!!....I eh going in mih bed until the last box counted......

I living Arima my whole life , here is PNM country, right now i surprise ah mean how is that possible  ???  :o
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2010, 08:32:46 PM »

I expect that Arima, D'abadie/Omera, the 3 Diego Martins will go to PNM....that's why I not going in mih bed till the last box is counted....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 08:36:01 PM »
People vote against manning...dais all.....send he arse packing.  God talking thru man and woman tell he lies

AirMan

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2010, 08:36:22 PM »

I living Arima my whole life , here is PNM country, right now i surprise ah mean how is that possible  ???  :o

peope want change...

even if PNM win by a small margin that should send a message that its not much a PNM stronghold anymore..it would be more like a marginal seat

AirMan

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2010, 08:38:05 PM »

I expect that Arima, D'abadie/Omera, the 3 Diego Martins will go to PNM....that's why I not going in mih bed till the last box is counted....

I know what yuh mean..Diego Martin North/East is just as close as Arima right now thats why I ask..

truetrini

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »
breds PNM people like me want manning out much more dan we fear coalition and jack warner who happens to be a great parliamentary rep.

dem seats eh go be marginal next election dem going back PNM once Manning gone!

Want to make ah bet?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »
EPIC FAIL

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »
dem seats eh go be marginal next election dem going back PNM once Manning gone!

CO-SIGN!!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>