April 18, 2024, 06:22:58 PM

Author Topic: Elections Results thread  (Read 29514 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Elections Results thread
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »
The latest on TV6 is 30 seats to the UNC and 11 to PNM.
This would mean they have a constitutional majority so lets all pray they use it wisely!

Yeah right use it wisely. Which govt beside NAR do anything in d best interest of this country.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
EPIC FAIL

help out ah simpleton like me nah....wha goin on?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 08:44:05 PM »
Well look thing Anil Roberts leading Nunez-Tesheira by about 2000 votes.....and they calling Arima and possibly Lopinot/Bon Air West for the COP....my Lord.... :o :o

I told a friend if Arima is not won by the PNM, I'll eat my cell phone....well....I wonder if it tastes better with ketchup, mayonnaise, salt....  ??? :-\
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:46:17 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
Patrick jus concede.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »
EPIC FAIL

PNM loss that is waht going on lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »
Well look thing Anil Roberts leading Nunez-Tesheira by about 2000 votes.....

well i have seen all, amazing Anil boy WOW
Youtube Channel

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2010, 08:46:29 PM »
EPIC FAIL

Manning the sweelheaded idiot start believing his own hype. He thought he was bigger than his party and end up punishing it handily.

The message has been sent. I hope that my Trinbagonian people stay on the line now...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2010, 08:48:10 PM »
Patrick jus concede.

Yeah he talking to the party faithful now....he said that the internal election machinery told them that they were going win by a wide margin...aaaaahhhh yes Patrick, would that be the Prophetess..... ::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2010, 08:49:56 PM »
EPIC FAIL

Manning the sweelheaded idiot start believing his own hype. He thought he was bigger than his party and end up punishing it handily.

The message has been sent. I hope that my Trinbagonian people stay on the line now...

Patrick jus concede.

Yeah he talking to the party faithful now....he said that the internal election machinery told them that they were going win by a wide margin...aaaaahhhh yes Patrick, would that be the Prophetess..... ::) ::)

DAT WAS D WORD ON D GROUND
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »
EPIC FAIL

Patrick jus concede.

Just goes to show don't believe everything the people tell you.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
EPIC FAIL

Patrick jus concede.

Just goes to show don't believe everything the people tell you.

ENTTTTTTTTT

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »
de man say he would not die in office

Plus he church finish build ent?...at least he have a 2nd wukk to go to.

Is Jack and he Parrot the No. 1 Squawker I concerned about
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2010, 09:02:29 PM »
dem people telling Manning he was going to win come jes like de news man Saddam Hussein used to have elling de Iraqi people how dey killing US troops and winning de war....steups.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2010, 09:09:10 PM »
dem people telling Manning he was going to win come jes like de news man Saddam Hussein used to have elling de Iraqi people how dey killing US troops and winning de war....steups.

I guarantee you! We winning this easy!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »

I guarantee you! We winning this easy!

Comical Ali , he was the joker in the pack during the IRAQ war lol
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »
I just remembered that my boss predicted at the very start of this whole thing that Kamla would win at least 25 seats.....he also stated further said that she would win all the marginals......

I going and ask him for the lotto numbers in the morning..... :devil: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2010, 09:19:08 PM »
A.B.Trini

damn yellow on the map look  like it really 'curry flavoured' Ah wonder if this mean that ah go find more roti shops rather than  all dem fast food fry chicken places now.

I eh sure people really know what  they doing.....but this is democracy in action!!!!! Not one ah dem damn  opposition  candidates impress me as having any flipping ideas of how to tackle and solve the issues plaguing society but one could say that the PNM did not  do much to alleviate the mess either.

Yuh would think all dem years in Canada would have changed yuh ah little but I doe know is years you fighting this ignorance boy... Ah little humility never hurt anyone.... Anyway breds each to his/her own...
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2010, 09:20:52 PM »
I just remembered that my boss predicted at the very start of this whole thing that Kamla would win at least 25 seats.....he also stated further said that she would win all the marginals......

i doh know how Nacta could not see that
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
I'll like to PERSONALLY congratulate Mr. Austin Jack Warner on this great victory.  He really worked hard for this. I may not like him but have to give props to a player who wins in the game.  But I still watching you with a microscope.  Kamla congrats too.  Watch him for me please.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »

i doh know how Nacta could not see that

Actually my boss and the pollsters picked up on something that may be the reason why the pollsters couldn't predict the results more clearly.

The pollsters kept noting that a lot of people were saying that they were undecided.

Further, I on one occassion told my boss that I couldn't quite pick up on which way the wind was blowing....he then said "yuh see those folks who eh saying nutten, is them who does just get up on election morning and go and vote and go home and relax.  Them is the ones who goh decide the election"...

Ah tell all yuh the man have to give me the lotto numbers in the morning..... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »
Kamla congrats too.  Watch him for me please.

No boss is WE have to do the watching......I for one goh be watching like a hawk....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »

No boss is WE have to do the watching......I for one goh be watching like a hawk....
Amen to that
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2010, 09:34:10 PM »

u boss is the prophetess a what?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2010, 09:35:21 PM »
Let me just point out that the people's partnership did not win this election... the UNC did as it has won 21 seats and has the majority on its own. A collation is not formed until after the results, not before. Given that UNC has won 21 there is really no collation government officially.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2010, 09:35:31 PM »

true dat
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2010, 09:37:01 PM »
Let me just point out that the people's partnership did not win this election... the UNC did as it has won 21 seats and has the majority on its own. A collation is not formed until after the results, not before. Given that UNC has won 21 there is really no collation government officially.

your political science is weak

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2010, 09:38:00 PM »

elaborate please

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2010, 09:45:03 PM »
A.B.Trini

damn yellow on the map look  like it really 'curry flavoured' Ah wonder if this mean that ah go find more roti shops rather than  all dem fast food fry chicken places now.

I eh sure people really know what  they doing.....but this is democracy in action!!!!! Not one ah dem damn  opposition  candidates impress me as having any flipping ideas of how to tackle and solve the issues plaguing society but one could say that the PNM did not  do much to alleviate the mess either.

Yuh would think all dem years in Canada would have changed yuh ah little but I doe know is years you fighting this ignorance boy... Ah little humility never hurt anyone.... Anyway breds each to his/her own...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuh ever stop to consider that TNT society have been undergoing a massive influence of USA propagandizing that with tongue in cheek, it is very apparent that if you observe the transformation in our local lifestyle, it is not as easy to see people clamoring for what is  ours but there is a proliferation of American fast foods franchises that dominate the local landscape. Maybe this will change now with this government. Nevertheless  people who are myopic in reading and analyzing content are quick to jump at what they perceive to be one level of interpretation, rather than seeing  meaning at a deeper level.

But I doh really care how one  responds to  text without considering  a deeper sub text.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2010, 09:51:19 PM »
leh we see how long it go take this set to get corrupt and thievish like all their predecessors since 1962.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2010, 09:51:31 PM »

elaborate please

21 seats is ah slim majority d coalition would give a constitutional majority not so ??? some enlighten mih
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>