April 28, 2024, 11:33:22 PM

Author Topic: The making of a cabinet?  (Read 12919 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: The making of a cabinet?
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2010, 03:25:36 PM »
As the FIFA VP you think Jack giving up that position for any ministerial post in Trinidad and Tobago? Salary wise???
Allyuh muss be mad!!

He he taking ah position that means he hadda tell we how much he worth and how much assets he have. You honestly think Jack that dotish?

I want to know who is Ministers of National Security, Health and Finance.

Those 3 ministries have enough work to straighten out to last them 5 years, or when the coalition break up.
Which ever comes first.

But Kams gave a good speech and she looks really beautiful in the lime green outfit. :beermug:
She buff bout 2 reporters and ah security guard. When asked if she had spoken to Panday, she paused and then said 'no no no no no no!'
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 03:28:47 PM by Prematie Bheem »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
Aye Cana girl where yuh was with the beers Monday night??  I had the popcorn ready.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »
Aye Cana girl where yuh was with the beers Monday night??  I had the popcorn ready.... ;D

I was between Farsebook, CTNT, C, watching map, texting and meh mudda was on dey phone.
Girl one more screen meh computer woulda buss. I cyah wait to see meh international bill ya hear >:( :( :(

6 beer bottles watching meh on dey kitchen groun'. I need to restock ;D

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »
It's official AG of T&T: Anand Ramlogan: Message to bandits! Start to run from now..
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »
It's official AG of T&T: Anand Ramlogan: Message to bandits! Start to run from now..
AGs does ketch bandits ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »
they send messages
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2010, 04:03:26 PM »
AGs does ketch bandits ?

Watch nah! look at my two big middle fingers: f^^king Steups....
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 04:08:31 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2010, 04:16:09 PM »
AGs does ketch bandits ?

Is a new day so u neva know
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2010, 04:19:26 PM »
As the FIFA VP you think Jack giving up that position for any ministerial post in Trinidad and Tobago? Salary wise???
Allyuh muss be mad!!

He he taking ah position that means he hadda tell we how much he worth and how much assets he have. You honestly think Jack that dotish?

Those 3 ministries have enough work to straighten out to last them 5 years, or when the coalition break up.
Which ever comes first.

But Kams gave a good speech and she looks really beautiful in the lime green outfit. :beermug:
She buff bout 2 reporters and ah security guard. When asked if she had spoken to Panday, she paused and then said 'no no no no no no!'

How can Jack do the people's business and yet fly all over the world to do FIFA's business. There are serious conflict of interest on FIFA's part. They have a VP who probably will be a gov't minister. Yet they don't want the gov't to interfere with football. Bunch of f--king hypocrits.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2010, 04:58:22 PM »
Allyuh muss be mad!!

Which ever comes first.

How can Jack do the people's business and yet fly all over the world to do FIFA's business. There are serious conflict of interest on FIFA's part. They have a VP who probably will be a gov't minister. Yet they don't want the gov't to interfere with football. Bunch of f--king hypocrits.

NEVER will happen. Jacks hadda resign from FIFA to accept any position Kams give him.
Think of it, Minister of Sports and also VP of FIFA or Minister of Finance and VP of FIFA......THAT IS MADNESS!!

Jack will never give up VP of FIFA....

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2010, 05:59:29 PM »
Info: A couple of people called in regarding the selection of the AG on the black agenda.
It was just news to my ear.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 11:17:13 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »
Allyuh muss be mad!!

Which ever comes first.

NEVER will happen. Jacks hadda resign from FIFA to accept any position Kams give him.
Think of it, Minister of Sports and also VP of FIFA or Minister of Finance and VP of FIFA......THAT IS MADNESS!!

Jack will never give up VP of FIFA....

We will see!!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »
AGs does ketch bandits ?

kamla has taken out d criminal aspects out of d AG portfolio. it will now be included in a new ministry of justice  :-X
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »
AGs does ketch bandits ?

Symantics she cut and paste dat from JA. Who always have a Dept of Justice which has been so effective.

kamla has taken out d criminal aspects out of d AG portfolio. it will now be included in a new ministry of justice  :-X
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2010, 05:29:45 AM »
Question, whats the purpose of general elections in this country?

the way some of allyuh moving, bess manning did become executive president and rule the country for ever yes.
I feel some ppl on this board want her to fail for spite to the detriment of the country just so that they can feel good in some sick way.
The woman got sworn in and instead of partying or having a big fete in woodford square, she send the mp out to try and help the ppl. Just now ppl will start to criticized that too cause they sure eh commending it.

kamla, envied and hated more than utd.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2010, 05:51:22 AM »

the way some of allyuh moving, bess manning did become executive president and rule the country for ever yes.
I feel some ppl on this board want her to fail for spite to the detriment of the country just so that they can feel good in some sick way.
The woman got sworn in and instead of partying or having a big fete in woodford square, she send the mp out to try and help the ppl. Just now ppl will start to criticized that too cause they sure eh commending it.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »

Take yuh head outta Kamla ass so she panty could breathe nuh man.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2010, 08:43:01 AM »
Persad-Bissessar said the COP’s Anil Roberts would be Sports Minister. UNC officials also tipped former top military officer John Sandy to be the National Security Minister.

http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/05/26/new-pm-look-cabinet-surprises
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2010, 09:29:17 AM »

Source http://ctntworld.com/SportArticles.aspx?id=21032

Minister of Sport post up for grabs
Tuesday 25th May, 2010

With the People's Partnership winning the 2010 general elections, who will now become the new Minister of Sport?

Sports talk show host Anil Roberts could be considered one of the main candidates for the job.

Roberts, who won the D'Abadie/O'Meara seat, is a well known commentator on sports and also hosts sports programs on radio and television.

Another possible candidate is the former Minister of Sport Manohar Ramsaran.

The Monroe Road Sports Club President served as Sports Minister under the UNC.

To many, Austin 'Jack' Warner would be the ideal candidate, given his administrative experience with FIFA, the world governing body for football.

However, Warner may have to give up his post at FIFA to serve as Minister of Sport.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2010, 09:31:34 AM »
However, Warner may have to give up his post at FIFA to serve as Minister of Sport.

HMMM
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »
Warner to be in Cabinet
Anna Ramdass anna.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com
Thursday, May 27th 2010

UNC chairman Jack Warner said yesterday that he will be part of the Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s Cabinet-on her insistence.

’Initially I said I didn’t want any and I meant that seriously, but the Prime Minister insisted that I must be in her Cabinet and I said okay,’ Warner told the Express yesterday after Persad-Bissessar was sworn in as Prime Minister at Knowsley House, Port of Spain.

As an Opposition MP, Warner was the shadow Minister of National Security, Sport and Foreign Affairs.

He said yesterday that he was ready to serve and place his efforts into any portfolio he is given by Persad-Bissessar.

’I can serve in any position, wherever she wishes to give me is good for me,’ he said..

Continue http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161680120&weba=NWSNews

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010, 09:55:37 AM »

Take yuh head outta Kamla ass so she panty could breathe nuh man.

good...no great come back
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2010, 10:41:39 AM »
Warner to be in Cabinet
Anna Ramdass anna.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com
Thursday, May 27th 2010

UNC chairman Jack Warner said yesterday that he will be part of the Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s Cabinet-on her insistence.

’Initially I said I didn’t want any and I meant that seriously, but the Prime Minister insisted that I must be in her Cabinet and I said okay,’ Warner told the Express yesterday after Persad-Bissessar was sworn in as Prime Minister at Knowsley House, Port of Spain.

As an Opposition MP, Warner was the shadow Minister of National Security, Sport and Foreign Affairs.

He said yesterday that he was ready to serve and place his efforts into any portfolio he is given by Persad-Bissessar.

’I can serve in any position, wherever she wishes to give me is good for me,’ he said..

Continue http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161680120&weba=NWSNews

2 words...

Integrity Commission

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2010, 07:22:58 AM »
just heard that kamla will be meeting with manning 1 hr before the swearing in of parliament. IS this normal protocol?
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2010, 07:27:06 AM »
just heard that kamla will be meeting with manning 1 hr before the swearing in of parliament. IS this normal protocol?

fella there may be matters of national security etc.  outgoing always meet incoming.

AirMan

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2010, 08:53:18 AM »

link http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161681472&weba=NWSNews

FORMER cHIEF of defence staff (CDS) Brigadier John Sandy has been tipped to be sworn in as Minister of National Security today to tackle the country’s runaway crime problem.

Sandy, who once headed security at the cash-strapped CL Financial group, is the second former brigadier to be appointed to the critical ministry by a United National Congress governm

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2010, 09:33:18 AM »
So y it move from 10-1?

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 12:47:51 PM »
Just Announced:

Jack Warner - Minister of Works and Transport

Més que un club.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »
volney - justice
anil - sports
suruj - foreign affairs
ms bachan - energy
prakash - legal affairs
mcleod - labour
(Muslim)

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2010, 12:57:59 PM »
Just Announced:

Jack Warner - Minister of Works and Transport

Jack seen wearing this T-shirt today

I love how he say he didn't want no post... but Kamla insist... well if she insist
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>