March 29, 2024, 09:29:38 AM

Author Topic: Official Real Madrid (Los Galácticos) Thread  (Read 9172 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Official Real Madrid (Los Galácticos) Thread
« on: May 25, 2010, 06:35:59 PM »
Tearful José Mourinho says farewell to Marco Materazzi

Following Inter Milan’s victory over Bayern Munich in the Champions League final, José Mourinho says an emotional farewell to centre back Marco Materazzi outside the Bernabéu.

The Portuguese manager, who is widely expected to be named as the new Real Madrid boss later this week, spent two years in Italy with Inter.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUD4IxLIPuo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nUD4IxLIPuo</a>

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2010/05/jose-mourinho-marco-materazzi-video/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 06:25:58 PM by Tallman »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Tearful José Mourinho says farewell to Marco Materazzi
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 07:17:09 PM »
Toppa goin an get ah winning team ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 07:17:48 PM »
awwwww
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 07:43:05 PM »
Like it real hurt Jose to leave this Inter team boy...you could tell the team have a real family feel to it (except Balotelli who is like the unloved pet).... I understand why he would want to leave though..The Italian FA and people dislike his ego and the media and the refs and the FA treat him like shit but say what...Treble in allyuh ass...he leave his legacy..but he had to leave...It will be very interesting to see his project with Madrid...then when he's done at that cancer of a place he'll come to United to take over from Sir Alex and continue his excellence  ;) (he did say he would leave wherever he was If United came calling...saw that on Skysports when asked If he would manage United..he said it's the only club he wouldnt be able to say no  )

And I feel he had a strong bond with Marco...he like a JT in a sense..like that strong personality that would help bring the players together.... I cant think of one at Madrid..maybe Raul if he stays?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:56:24 PM »

And I feel he had a strong bond with Marco...he like a JT in a sense..like that strong personality that would help bring the players together.... I cant think of one at Madrid..maybe Raul if he stays?

just a side note

I hope u know that his feud with John Terry is the reason why he left Chelsea......

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »

just a side note

I hope u know that his feud with John Terry is the reason why he left Chelsea......

Speculation...Roman was the key factor

Anywhere my point is Terry was the real lion in the squad and helped Mourinho in making Chelsea a family on and off the field...Lampard and Drogba are the other 2 that assisted

maybe he had something to do with Jose's departure but from 2004-2007 he was the father, Jose was the grandfather

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »
Like it real hurt Jose to leave this Inter team boy...you could tell the team have a real family feel to it (except Balotelli who is like the unloved pet)....

lord have mercy...what a choice of analogy...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:30:16 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 06:35:29 AM »
Like it real hurt Jose to leave this Inter team boy...you could tell the team have a real family feel to it (except Balotelli who is like the unloved pet)....

it coulda be worse...he coulda say pet monkey and then we woulda have a 10 page thread on racism
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 07:21:29 AM »
...Marco boy ah kyah carry yuh !!! Boo hoo hoo ...yuh eh see is big time players dey ? you kyah even make dis overage team how yuh expeck to compete wid dem young fellas ...Marco boy ah go miss yuh !!!  :rotfl:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 09:06:14 AM »

JOSE IS DE BOSS!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 11:38:23 AM »

it coulda be worse...he coulda say pet monkey and then we woulda have a 10 page thread on racism

lol
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 12:26:22 PM »
crocodile f**kin tears

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 12:52:30 PM »
Jose is d consumate showman......allyuh feel he didnt know d cameras was rollin? He coulda pull Materazzi in d car and talk to him.....but nah....he had to make a big pappy show outta it.....and we lap it up like cat milk.

yuh still gotta love Jose

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »
Well Pellegrini just get the axe!

So the hot seat open for Jose
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »
so where pelligreni going now? liverpool?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
This game coupled with the ones Mexico played shows that CONCACAF needs a full four (4) spots.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 02:11:50 PM »
i feel u in the wrong thread^
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »

Leh him stay in Spain...

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 03:07:17 PM »
Lol Pelligrini needs to stop coaching and open a resturant somewhere in Chile.. I dont ever want to see him again.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 03:17:50 PM »
Like it real hurt Jose to leave this Inter team boy...you could tell the team have a real family feel to it (except Balotelli who is like the unloved pet).... I understand why he would want to leave though..The Italian FA and people dislike his ego and the media and the refs and the FA treat him like shit but say what...Treble in allyuh ass...he leave his legacy..but he had to leave...It will be very interesting to see his project with Madrid...then when he's done at that cancer of a place he'll come to United to take over from Sir Alex and continue his excellence  ;) (he did say he would leave wherever he was If United came calling...saw that on Skysports when asked If he would manage United..he said it's the only club he wouldnt be able to say no  )

You're soo wrong dude.. Zanetti himself on UEFA.COM video labelled Balotelli as Inter future. You dont know wtf u talking about. He is the only man certain to be at Inter after next season.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 03:19:30 PM »
Doh be surprise if Pellers end up in Milan
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
Doh be surprise if Pellers end up in Milan

...or at Inter !

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 08:35:02 PM »

Leh him stay in Spain...

lol u fraid a repeat of benitez?
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »
Sacked Coach Manuel Pellegrini Laments Restricted Real Madrid Role

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/05/27/1944677/sacked-coach-manuel-pellegrini-laments-restricted-real

Former Real Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini has revealed that he never had a say in how los Merengues played during his season-long reign at the Bernabeu and stated that he did not speak to club president Florentino Perez once since last August.

While he had little say in their style of play, Pellegrini was adamant that it was he who picked the team.

"The coach never had a voice to say how we needed to play but I played who I felt had to play and wasn't under pressure to pick who they [the board] wanted,"  he said as quoted by AS, before noting that he never knew the club president but will shake his hand if he does meet him again.
"It was he [Perez] who brought me to Madrid. I could not do what he wanted, but it was very difficult to maintain a relationship. It was a difficult season.

"I have not talked to him since August. I would have liked to have known him better as president and him known me as a coach, I don't know him either as an individual or as president. I leave an important job done but the president has every right in the world to change the coaching direction of the club."

"I do not know him either as individual or as president. I don't have anything good or bad to say about him. When I see the president I will take his hand and say that for me I am proud to have been coach of Real Madrid and I think now I leave having done an important job."

The sacked Chilean also declared that he was never consulted about the sale of Wesley Sneijder and Arjen Robben, departures he lamented as mistakes on the part of the club.

"I wanted Sneijder and Robben to stay but I never had a conversation at Real Madrid about who I preferred, if it was Cristiano or Kaka and Sneijder and Robben," he added.

"He decided to sell [Robben and Sneijder], and I think that was wrong. I never had a confrontation with the president. The coach should have had a more important voice in what the team needs. At that point I felt small."

The Chilean fired a sarcastic parting shot at his former employers stating that had the club played in his way perhaps they would have won all their home games and scored more goals.
"Who knows, if the team played with wingers maybe we would have won 19 games in the Bernabeu and scored 120 goals," he noted.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 11:28:52 AM »
Hmmm....steupssss
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Real Madrid to unveil Jose Mourinho as coach
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »
Real Madrid to unveil Jose Mourinho as coach

Real Madrid will unveil Jose Mourinho as their new manager on Monday after agreeing compensation with Inter Milan.

Club presidents Massimo Moratti and Florentino Perez met in Milan on Friday to thrash out a deal to allow Mourinho to quit the Champions League winners.

Mourinho, 47, will replace Manuel Pellegrini in the Madrid hotseat after the Chilean was sacked on Wednesday.

Inter had claimed they were due £13.5m under the terms of Mourinho's contract, which was due to run until 2012.

Mourinho, who took over at the San Siro in 2008, became only the third man to win European club football's most prestigious competition with two different clubs when Inter beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in Saturday's Champions League final.

That success also assured the Nerazzuri's place in the history books as they became the first Italian team to win the Treble, having already retained the Serie A title and beaten Roma to lift the Italian Cup.

Former Chelsea boss Mourinho is contracted to Inter until 2012.

Pellegrini's free-scoring Real side finished runners-up in the Spanish League this season, netting 102 goals in 38 games, with 60 of those strikes coming at home.

But the 56-year-old Chilean was dismissed for failing to land any silverware, despite the Spanish giants having signed Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Karim Benzema and Xabi Alonso for a combined fee in excess of £196m in the summer of 2009.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8708315.stm
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid to unveil Jose Mourinho as coach
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 04:23:40 PM »
AS says Mourinho has informed Real management he wants Inter striker Diego Milito and defender Douglas Maicon for the start of preseason training. The Special One has also urged Real to splash out for Lazio left-back Aleksander Kolarov.

The signing of Maicon would see Sergio Ramos moved back to central defence, while Mourinho is convinced Real can land Milito, who is agitating for a major pay-rise after his stellar first season with Inter.

The Benfica trio of David Luiz, Angel di Maria and Coentrao also remain on Mourinho's shopping list, as revealed earlier this week

Taken from AS

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
INTER MILAN have told Real Madrid to forget about signing Diego Milito.
The Champions League winners fear boss Jose Mourinho may make a move for the 30-year-old Argentina striker when he takes control at the Bernabeu later this summer.

But Inter insist the Special One has no chance of taking Milito with him to Spain.

Club president Massimo Moratti said: "I only say one thing, there's a difference between Milito and our coach.

"Mourinho has a clause in his contract by which if it is exercised, he can leave.

"However, Milito doesn't and the discussion is over."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2984708/Inter-Milan-tell-Real-Madrid-to-forget-about-Diego-Milito.html#ixzz0pGX6sYDg

giggsy11

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 04:44:46 PM »
Jose is the whore of coaches!

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 06:52:22 PM »
or the coach who once he wins wants another challenge..
if he pulls it off with Real even haters hadda admit the man is a boss
Back in Trini...

1]; } ?>