April 27, 2024, 03:27:43 PM

Author Topic: Official Real Madrid (Los Galácticos) Thread  (Read 9257 times)

giggsy11

Re: Real Madrid to unveil Jose Mourinho as coach
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »
or the coach who once he wins wants another challenge..
if he pulls it off with Real even haters hadda admit the man is a boss

Not a hator and I do think he is a borse coach who is a wanderlusting whore!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:13:58 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2010, 08:10:33 PM »
or the coach who once he wins wants another challenge..
if he pulls it off with Real even haters hadda admit the man is a boss

Not a hator and I do think he is a borse coach is a wanderlusting whore!

Bring him on, we will enjoy eating him for lunch and dinner next season
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »
Jose is the whore of coaches!

Whores do it for survival. Does Jose look like he down and out? It is all about money and in this case, ego. Madrid and Barca only wants La liga and CL titles. That is all the fans and BOD wants. They fire their coaches if they don't win at least the Spanish crown after 2 or maybe 3 season. The only thing is winning.  They pay plenty money to win(like the Yankees). There is a saying, when Madrid calls, you got to go. Bayern, manu,Inter and AC ain't no different.

giggsy11

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 09:03:38 PM »
Jose is the whore of coaches!

Whores do it for survival. Does Jose look like he down and out? It is all about money and in this case, ego. Madrid and Barca only wants La liga and CL titles. That is all the fans and BOD wants. They fire their coaches if they don't win at least the Spanish crown after 2 or maybe 3 season. The only thing is winning.  They pay plenty money to win(like the Yankees). There is a saying, when Madrid calls, you got to go. Bayern, manu,Inter and AC ain't no different.

Nope whores also do it for the money which is one of the reasons they got into they got into the biz and because of ego.  Don't get tie up!   There are a lot of highclass whores who don't look down and out.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Real Madrid unveil Mourinho
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 06:01:23 AM »
Real Madrid unveil Mourinho

Real Madrid unveiled Jose Mourinho as their new coach at a news conference on Monday.

The Portuguese has signed a four-year contract with the Spanish giants following his move from European champions Inter Milan.

“It’s an honour to have one of the most prestigious coaches in the world,” Real sporting director Jorge Valdano said.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
hala madrid (real madrid forever)
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »
so im gonna get the ball rolling here as i think this is long over due,

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: hala madrid (real madrid forever)
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 12:55:09 PM »
Mourinho inks deal with Real Madrid

Jose Mourinho is officially the head coach of Real Madrid after signing a deal through June 2014 on Monday.

After meeting with Florentino Perez, Jorge Valdano, Miguel Pardeza and several members of the Board, Jose Mourinho signed a four-year deal with Real Madrid.

Mourinho subsequently held a short conversation with President of Honor Alfredo di Stefano and was later presented with the pen used to ink his contract, a replica of the Santiago Bernabeu, a gold watch and a shirt with his name and the number 1 on the back.

"What drives me is winning with Real Madrid"

Surrounded by press from around the world, Jose Mourinho was introduced as the new head coach of Real Madrid on Monday.

Valdano introduction:
"It is an honor to have one of the most prestigious coaches in the world join us. We are very happy to have him sign for Real Madrid. My job is to look for what is best for the club and at this moment the best is Jose Mourinho, which is why he is here. Welcome and good luck."

Mourinho:
"I don’t know if I was born to coach Real Madrid, but I was definitely born to coach football. I am a coach and I like the most difficult of challenges."

"I am attracted to Real Madrid’s history, their frustrations of recent years and the expectation to win. This is a one-of-a-kind club. I am very proud to coach Real Madrid. I would like to think that my players think the same as I do. The nicest thing of all this isn’t playing or coaching Real Madrid, but winning with Real Madrid. This is what motivates me."

"I think four years are enough to win, build a team with an identity and in football terms prepare for the present and future of Real Madrid. I am very excited and confident. I have a lot of faith in my new players and I hope they do in their new coach."

"I want to thank the President, the Board and Jorge Valdano for thinking about Jose Mourinho as the head coach for their project."

"My goal is to build the present in order to build the future. The second year will be key. It is when the balance between the growth of the team and the job the coach has done is reached. We do not need much time to build a team with its own identity and future."

"I can promise that I am Jose Mourinho and that Jose Mourinho works hard and well, perhaps too much. What drives me the most is always the next challenge and that is now Real Madrid. My level of motivation or dedication never changes. I always do my best, and I will give everything I have to Real Madrid. I have worked hard to deserve to be here today."

"I’ve arrived here after winning all the titles a coach can win at club level, but I never relax. I always want more. It’s important to be humble enough to learn something new every day.  I want what Real Madrid wants. From this day, Real Madrid and I are the same and want the same things."

"Playing in an organised fashion is different from playing a defensive game. When a lie is repeated constantly intelligent people will always regard it as a lie; non intelligent people, however, will transform it into truth. Luckily, there are more intelligent than non-intelligent people in football and that’s why I coach teams like Porto, Inter, Chelsea and Real Madrid."

"Balance comes from playing well with and without the ball, from defending and attacking, and from being psychologically strong to win decisive games. It is impossible to win important games or titles without psychological strength. Football is played by a group of men. They are all different, but they work together and form a family that can sometimes become even more important to them than their own families. The club is a second family to players. You can only achieve this through great levels of empathy. This is the only way to earn unexpected results. Once that moment comes, footballers remain my players forever."

"Cristiano Ronaldo is an incredible and important player, but team-work is more important to me than individual efforts. Raul has made history at Real Madrid and I can’t treat him like any other player. Overall, the team does not need drastic changes. It may need two or three new players to increase the squad’s chances to adapt to a specific style."

"I don’t want my squad to be afraid of any opponent. Fear is not a word you can find in my dictionary of football and I don’t want it to be in that of my players. You need to play twelve games before reaching the Champions League final. All the good and bad things from previous years no longer counts. We will start from scratch. We will work on each game at a time without obsessing about the tournament. We will dream about reaching the Wembley final, but we won’t be obsessed by the idea. Pressure is a motivational factor for me; it isn’t something that affects my job negatively."

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 01:04:49 PM »
 Capitalize the heading nah man!!

HALA MADRID!!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 01:38:16 PM »
Long overdue!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 01:53:41 PM »
Big move.  I can't personally stand Mourinho, but yuh cyah argue with success... de man walks to the beat of his own drummer and wins wherever he's been in charge.

Shit thread btw...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »
Big up Jose Mourinho, but this is where i jumping off.. No way i could support this babylon club.

Barcelona still going and cut allyuh ass going and coming next season, Mes que un club!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 06:13:44 PM »
so im gonna get the ball rolling here as i think this is long over due,

put the thread heading in Full Caps I nearly miss it.

shit team BTW  :devil: i will be trolling this thread from now on.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »
wow.....what this site coming to?

any 2x4 side could get a "forever thread" now?
 :devil:

I only backing allyuh cause i dont want barca to win 3 in a row.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
Lets go Sevilla!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »
Yawn
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: José Mourinho thread.
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2010, 09:04:01 AM »
dont kno y d put this in here but ok mods.........i made it seperate cause im a madrid fan like sum on here i not backing dem cause of jose, steupsssssssssssssss.......

P.S- i love haters so much eh

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »
Mods and ah calling names too... Flex, Tallman, E-man,

Allyuh real disrespectful to merge this thread... but thais alright...

we see where we stand.... this is the ManuSocawarriors.net

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 09:41:21 AM »
hahaha well done Mods  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2010, 10:00:24 AM »
why the Real Madrid supporter thread get merge?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2010, 05:12:44 PM »
This is rel fukry. What kinna shit is this? So every other team could have their own thread except Madrid?

Where was the logic behind merging the REAL MADRID thread into the Jose Mourinho thread? Wouldn't it have made more SENSE to merge the Jose thread into the Madrid one?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2010, 05:33:36 PM »
Not a Madrid fan... but this is bullshit, call it what it is.  We have a million threads here, one more not going to hurt that much, if 'Pool, Chelsea, ManU and Sunderland could have their own threads then Madrid fans deserve their own. I understand that taken to the extreme there could be a million "Official thread of... " team threads, but in reality, only teams with sizeable "enough" followings deserve their own thread.  Madrid fans should rightly be upset.

Just my take.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2010, 06:18:11 PM »
The only thing I could think of to explain this, is if when they merge two threads the newer thread automatically goes into the older thread. If so, re-name this thread to Hala Madrid, etc, etc.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2010, 06:20:22 PM »
The only thing I could think of to explain this, is if when they merge two threads the newer thread automatically goes into the older thread. If so, re-name this thread to Hala Madrid, etc, etc.

Yeah when they merge the newer threads merge into the older thread... but I don't even think the two should even have been merged, seeing that they're only tangentially related. 

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2010, 06:22:58 PM »

Yeah when they merge the newer threads merge into the older thread... but I don't even think the two should even have been merged, seeing that they're only tangentially related. 

True.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Official Real Madrid (Los Galácticos) Thread
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2010, 06:33:39 PM »
Three cheers for diplomacy!!!

:D

Thanks, Tallman.

:beermug:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »
 :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
www.westindiantube.com

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »
:rotfl:

allya still go get licks from "Més que un club" :devil:
but Jose is meh pardna and he will give us the competition we need :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 07:08:33 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2010, 06:51:55 PM »
Three cheers for diplomacy!!!

Thanks, Tallman.

:beermug:

Now that allyuh get back allyuh own thread... I offended that this shit thread reach 2 pages arready.

1]; } ?>