April 28, 2024, 05:47:17 AM

Author Topic: Burrell: Soca Warriors vs Reggae Boyz to Celebrate Warner Success..  (Read 5875 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Burrell: Soca Warriors vs Reggae Boyz to Celebrate Warner Success..
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 05:37:49 PM »
ALL THE WORK FROM GERMANY HAS BEEN UNDONE AND THROWN DOWN THE DRAIN
when will WE ever get it?

Nothing was thrown down the drain
Jack was very successful as he made 173 Million dollars

AND
he showed 16 TnT players who their Daddy was

the players to follow will just fall in line and jack's ego will balloon

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 05:39:49 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 08:43:52 AM »
It's so ironic that during the heady days of the summer of 2006 all the talk was of not repeating the mistakes Jamacia made after their World Cup appearance and we went right ahead and did it anyway
DAMN SHAME

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2010, 07:34:39 PM »
It's so ironic that during the heady days of the summer of 2006 all the talk was of not repeating the mistakes Jamacia made after their World Cup appearance and we went right ahead and did it anyway
DAMN SHAME

T&T and Ja are now partners in football failure after each going to their first World Cups.

We may as well play each other as we both make the same dotish mistakes!

At least we should have learnt from Ja's mistakes but then again Jack & Burrell is partners and Jack doh want to make Burrell look bad!  ::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »
DAMN SHAME

T&T and Ja are now partners in football failure after each going to their first World Cups.

We may as well play each other as we both make the same dotish mistakes!

At least we should have learnt from Ja's mistakes but then again Jack & Burrell is partners and Jack doh want to make Burrell look bad!  ::)

With the exception of US, Mex and too some extent CR, all the other Concacaf does fall in that trap.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2010, 08:32:27 AM »
I hear all yuh, but to expand on MISTAKES I am looking at the total breakdown of a system of play from 2006 to now. Who do we have to emmulate the success Yorke had, Latas, John (who is unchallenged at the moment with the most goals scored for TNT), we still struggle to get past minnows of the Caribbean and Concacaf.
I hope and hope and hope Latapy can bring more to the table, but I still feel input from a foreign coach is necessary. We still lack tactical intelligence and cannot maintain possession when faced with a faster playing team. I would welcome another Dutchman to help in these areas maybe A GULLIT, VAN BASTEN OR FRANK RIIKJAARD.

1]; } ?>