April 25, 2024, 12:53:04 PM

Author Topic: Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.  (Read 203999 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.
« on: May 26, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »
Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.

Under the microscope.

Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days as Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago.

Look for the changes.

Lets see if she will continue to do well or will she fall into the same political bo-bo bisuness.

The only thing spoil Kamla victory was Jack Warner and Anil Roberts, she better keep a close eye on Jack.

OATH OF OFFICE: Trinidad and Tobago's new Prime Minister, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, left, takes her oath of office, at Knowsley Building, Queen's Park West, this afternoon, while President George Maxwell Richards looks on. Photo: JERMAINE CRUICKSHANK

Persad-Bissessar, Ramlogan sworn in
By - Donstan Bonn
Wednesday, May 26th 2010 6:57 PM

A new chapter of Trinidad and Tobago history was completed at Knowsley Building, Queen’s Park West, this afternoon, when Kamla Persad-Bissessar was sworn in as the nation’s first female Prime Minister.

"The challenge ahead is for us to remain as one people," the new PM declared, following the swearing in ceremony.

"One of my first acts as Prime Minister is to meet with the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) to treat with the issue of flooding.

"Tomorrow (today)," Persad-Bissessar continued, "all Members of Parliament will be on the ground visiting the various constituencies to deal with the people’s issues, and on Friday the new Cabinet will be sworn in."

Following her speech, Persad-Bissessar called on President George Maxwell Richards to swear in attorney-at-law Anand Ramlogan as the country’s new Attorney General.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:05:39 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »
The only thing spoil Kamla victory was Jack Warner and Anil Roberts, she better keep a close eye on Jack.

The biggest victory at the polls was recorded by Jack Warner.  The United National Congress (UNC) chairman got 18,767 votes in Chaguanas West to secure the seat for the People’s Partnership by the huge margin of 17,296, PNM candidate Ronald Heera getting just 1,471 votes.

Here are the official election results:

1. Arima

COP: 7,612
PNM: 7,241
NNV:200

2. Arouca/Maloney

PNM: 11,467
COP: 5,476

3.D’Abadie/O’Meara

COP: 9,541
PNM: 8,421

4. Diego Martin Central

PNM: 9,040
COP: 8,041
NNV: 145

5.Diego Martin North/East

PNM: 8,538
UNC: 8,077
NNV: 126

6.Diego Martin West

PNM: 8,777
COP: 8,023
NNV: 136

7. La Brea

PNM: 9,590
UNC: 7,121
NNV: 235

8.La Horquetta/Talparo

UNC: 8712
PNM: 7,633

9. Laventille East/Morvant

PNM: 10,797
COP: 3,780
NNV: 399

10. Laventille West

PNM: 10,730
COP: 2,725

11. Point Fortin

PNM: 8,885
COP: 7,959

12.POS North/St Ann’s West

PNM: 8,088
UNC:5,120
NNV: 93

13. POS South

PNM: 7,855
COP: 4,808
NNV: 311

14. San Fernando East

PNM: 9,736
COP: 6,109

15. St Ann’s East

PNM: 9,283
UNC: 6,570
NNV: 118

16. Tobago West

TOP: 7,693
PNM:6,811

17.Toco/Sangre Grande

UNC: 7,491
PNM: 7,285
NNV: 59

18. Caroni Central

UNC: 13,966
PNM: 4,719

19. Caroni East

UNC:14,981
PNM: 3,724

20. Chaguanas West

UNC: 18,767
PNM: 1,471

21. Couva North

UNC: 16,157
PNM: 5,159

22. Couva South

UNC: 15,045
PNM: 4,773

23.Cumuto/Manzanilla

UNC: 12,998
PNM: 7,144

24. Fyzabad

UNC: 12,631
PNM: 7,214

25: Naparima

UNC: 16,595
PNM: 2,553

26.Oropouche East

UNC: 17,927
PNM: 2,872

27. Oropouche West

UNC: 14,188
PNM: 3,526

28. Princes Town

UNC: 14,149
PNM: 5,051

29. Siparia

UNC: 15,808
PNM: 4,037

30. St Augustine

COP: 15,166
PNM: 3,991

31. Tabaquite

UNC: 14,310
PNM:5,350

32.  Barataria/San Juan

UNC: 10,850
PNM: 6,742

33. Chaguanas East

UNC: 10,797
PNM:6,717
NNV: 48

34. Lopinot Bon/Air

COP: 9,279
PNM:8,222

35. Mayaro

UNC: 12,846
PNM:7,330

36. Pointe-a-Pierre

UNC: 10,972
PNM: 6,685

37: Moruga/Tableland

UNC: 11,628
PNM:8,681

38: San Fernando West

COP: 9,111
PNM: 7,810
NNV: 128

39: St Joseph

UNC: 10,835
PNM:7,778

40: Tobago East

TOP: 7,649
PNM: 5,623

41: Tunapuna

COP: 10,513
PNM: 8,005
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 05:36:14 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
 .. PNM has strong support still  :thumbsup:. let people stay and fool they self  DOOKERRAN WANT HIS PARTY COP IN POWER!!! last election warner was saying they finally get rid of the "COP" .. ...kamala called warner a PNM agent he and  ramesh get move to the back bench ..  "ramjack"  ... then jack support kamala, ramesh support panday .Yet YUH HAVE PEOPLE who THINK THIS partnership WILL LAST a term  :devil:... The unc has the  majority 22 of 41 so they dey for 5 years ... but  know wha party  comming back in 2015  :devil:

Let see what kamal does in her term
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 07:08:18 PM »
.. PNM has strong support still  :thumbsup:. let people stay and fool they self  DOOKERRAN WANT HIS PARTY COP IN POWER!!! last election warner was saying they finally get rid of the "COP" .. ...kamala called warner a PNM agent he and  ramesh get move to the back bench ..  "ramjack"  ... then jack support kamala, ramesh support panday .Yet YUH HAVE PEOPLE who THINK THIS partnership WILL LAST a term  :devil:... The unc has the  majority 22 of 41 so they dey for 5 years ... but  know wha party  comming back in 2015  :devil:

still no TnT passport for yuh!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »
I predict people will have selective amnesia where it comes to Kamla... people set their expectations so unreasonably high that if they try and hold her to it she bound to fail.  Expectations aside, you could promise the heavens, but you'd better be able to deliver.

As much as I am a PNM sympathiser I think we need changes in government every so often... it keeps leaders/parties on their toes.  PNM leadership had grown complacent under Manning and his high-handed attitude needed to be brought low... unfortunately he took the entire party with him.  Still Kamla will have a short leash in terms of she better get things right because I don't believe the electorate will be forgiving of any mistakes.

Sam talking about watch Jack and Anil... Anil Roberts is no threat, he's ah mongrel not a mongoose.  Is fox and mongoose like Jack and Volney yuh have to watch out for.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 07:20:56 PM »
I predict people will have selective amnesia where it comes to Kamla... people set their expectations so unreasonably high that if they try and hold her to it she bound to fail.  Expectations aside, you could promise the heavens, but you'd better be able to deliver.

As much as I am a PNM sympathiser I think we need changes in government every so often... it keeps leaders/parties on their toes.  PNM leadership had grown complacent under Manning and his high-handed attitude needed to be brought low... unfortunately he took the entire party with him.  Still Kamla will have a short leash in terms of she better get things right because I don't believe the electorate will be forgiving of any mistakes.

Sam talking about watch Jack and Anil... Anil Roberts is no threat, he's ah mongrel not a mongoose.  Is fox and mongoose like Jack and Volney yuh have to watch out for.

kamla will do well and she should be judged the same manning has been judged and forgiven for all the corruption under the former regime.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 07:29:54 PM »
kamla will do well and she should be judged the same manning has been judged and forgiven for all the corruption under the former regime.

You does specialize in talking shit or what... what the bolded part have to do with anything?  Nobody eh go hold Kamla responsible for any perceived corruption under PNM... that goes without saying.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »

Manning, is that u?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
Somehow i remember ppl on this board saying how volney woulda be AG.
Well, what say u now?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 08:11:37 PM »
Well, what say u now?

Minister of Justice aka AG. He will be responsible 4 criminal matters while Anand civil matters both duties are d responsible of an AG. So if it walks like a duck... AG by another name is still an AG
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 08:31:26 PM »
Well, what say u now?

Minister of Justice aka AG. He will be responsible 4 criminal matters while Anand civil matters both duties are d responsible of an AG. So if it walks like a duck... AG by another name is still an AG

if volney get that post i stand corrected. :beermug:
(Muslim)

AirMan

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 08:58:46 PM »

Manning, is that u?

:rotfl:

AirMan

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »
Well, what say u now?

Correct is right..

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 06:26:45 AM »
Well, what say u now?

Not if, when...

Bakes, I don't have any high expectations for this regime.  I am simply going to judge them by the promises they made and hold them accountable when they going astray.  The fact that Jack's there is enough to make mih get out mih microscope.  I had high expectations of Patrick Manning and he let mih down bad, bad so I learn mih lesson....

On another but related note, of all the things they promise and I EXPECT to be delivered is term limits for a Prime Minister, fixed election date and referendum and recall.......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 10:04:44 AM »
Well, what say u now?

Not if, when...

Bakes, I don't have any high expectations for this regime.  I am simply going to judge them by the promises they made and hold them accountable when they going astray.  The fact that Jack's there is enough to make mih get out mih microscope.  I had high expectations of Patrick Manning and he let mih down bad, bad so I learn mih lesson....

On another but related note, of all the things they promise and I EXPECT to be delivered is term limits for a Prime Minister, fixed election date and referendum and recall.......

fair enough
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 11:59:05 AM »
Well, what say u now?

Not if, when...

CO-SIGN LIKE EVRY OTHER GOVT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/business/Commerce-groups-calling-on-Kamla-for-quick-action_7654807

Commerce groups calling on Kamla for quick action

BY ARETHA WELCH

Friday, May 28, 2010

BUSINESS leaders across Trinidad & Tobago earlier this week congratulated and expressed support to the new People's Partnership government.

They also called on Prime Minister-elect Kamla Persad-Bissessar to address immediate problems.

Downtown Owners and Merchants Association president Gregory Aboud said: "Trinidad and Tobago obviously faces several serious problems, which we have been discussing for several years and we obviously would like the pressing and basic needs of our citizens given top priority. We are extremely encouraged by the observations made of the poll which indicate that there has been voting across traditional lines of class, race, and ethnicity."

In a release this week, the Employers' Consultative Association said: "It is our view that now is the time to prove that the people's choice was well placed and that promises will give way to prudent implementation, for the benefit of all the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago."

The American Chamber of Commerce called for new strides to be made and methodologies to be applied in "effectively dealing with crime and curtailing the lawlessness that has pervaded our society".

In a statement, AmCham said crime had affected business activity and the quality of life in the country.

The Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Commerce affirmed its commitment to work with the new government and congratulated citizens for turning out at the polls.

The chamber said: "The voter turn-out, as reported by the media, was also quite impressive at 70 per cent, much higher than seen in recent elections."

The Chaguanas Chamber of Commerce congratulated Persad-Bissessar for creating history on her election as the first woman prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago.

"We are pleased to note that, once again, the electorate in Trinidad and Tobago has shown maturity at the polls, and that, despite political differences and the keenly contested election, voting went smoothly with the exception of a few hiccups, and was in the main, a peaceful process," the chamber said in a statement.

Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers' Association president Greig Laughlin said that even as manufacturers were happy to work with the new government, they also wanted the new administration to focus on addressing national issues like crime.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »

AirMan

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 07:22:15 PM »
^^^ well we know that is not A.B Trini after the posts he made in the Elections update thread..  :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »

LOL... dey does get mih vex sometimes, but how could I not love mih people  :D

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »
^^^ well we know that is not A.B Trini after the posts he made in the Elections update thread..  :rotfl:
:rotfl:
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 04:02:26 AM »

State guards for Manning

By CLINT CHAN TACK Saturday, May 29 2010

PRIME MINISTER Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday instructed her new Minister of National Security, Brigaidier General John Sandy to provide state security to former Prime Minister Patrick Manning.

Speaking to reporters after yesterday’s swearing-in ceremony of members of her new Cabinet at Knowsley Building, Port-of-Spain, she told reporters Manning did not ask for security, but she was of the view that he needs to be treated with respect because of the Office he once held.

He should have respect as a leader. More than 200,000 persons voted for him and we should respect that,” Persad-Bissessar said, noting that a vehicle and security would be provided for Manning.

Her comments came a day after Manning faced a rowdy crowd of disenchanted PNM supporters at Balisier House, Port-of-Spain, moments after he tendered his resignation as PNM political leader to the PNM General Council.

As his Prado SUV drove away on that day (Thursday) the rowdy crowd hurled verbal insults at Manning and hit the sides of the vehicle. Police had to be called in.

Persad-Bissessar also said yesterday that President George Maxwell Richards had declined her invitation for him to take up residence at the Prime Minister’s Official Residence and Diplomatic Centre in La Fantasie, St Ann’s and as such, she will take up residence there.

Asked when she would move in, Persad-Bissessar said, “I don’t know if there is any hurry. Mr Manning should be given every opportunity to vacate the house.” Persad-Bissessar spent her first day at the Office of the Prime Minister where, hours before the swearing-in, she met Manning who formally handed-over to her the Office, at 1pm.

While it was a tense and disappointed looking Manning who left Balisier House on Thursday night as he was taunted and insulted by PNM supporters, his demeanour was considerably relaxed yesterday as he was received by Persad-Bissessar in a state room on the third floor of his former office. While as Prime Minister, he received many dignitaries and other important visitors in this room, this time around, Manning was the guest and Persad-Bissessar was his hostess.

She wore a bright orange dress while Manning wore a light grey business suit. With the heat of the election campaign behind them, Persad-Bissessar and Manning each sat on plush leather seats adjacent to each other. They smiled at each other and laughed as they chatted amicably for nearly 20 minutes. As he stood up to leave the room for the last time, Manning smiled and clasped Persad-Bissessar’s extended right hand with both of his hands as he bid her farewell.

Manning chatted with some of his former employees as he walked towards the elevator. He declined to answer questions from reporters who were in the elevator with him.

“Let’s enjoy the ride,” he said. The reporters got off on the ground floor while the elevator carried Manning to the basement of the building where his private vehicle was waiting to carry him back to San Fernando.

Before her meeting with Manning, Persad-Bissessar met with employees of the Office of the PM on the ground floor when she arrived at 12.45 pm. While the majority of the employees present were women, all of them without exception, warmly greeted the new Prime Minister who spent a few minutes chatting briefly with each of them.
© newsday.co.tt - www.newsday.co.tt
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 06:06:54 AM »
Persad-Bissessar also said yesterday that President George Maxwell Richards had declined her invitation for him to take up residence at the Prime Minister’s Official Residence and Diplomatic Centre in La Fantasie, St Ann’s    and as such, she will take up residence there.    

Aye, aye Sammy, remember our little discourse over in a next thread??......didn't I tell you she would live there??....so uuummm yuh were saying???.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 06:53:16 AM »
Persad-Bissessar also said yesterday that President George Maxwell Richards had declined her invitation for him to take up residence at the Prime Minister’s Official Residence and Diplomatic Centre in La Fantasie, St Ann’s    and as such, she will take up residence there.    

Aye, aye Sammy, remember our little discourse over in a next thread??......didn't I tell you she would live there??....so uuummm yuh were saying???.....

lol...that lie was not meant for everyone sugar..only her supporters...lol
hear Kamla yesterday nah..it would be too costly to build another house, :rotfl: :rotfl:, ah wonder when she knew that.

so the question is....Is the residence really manning own, or the pm of T&T??  Sammy you go first!!
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2010, 08:50:12 AM »
This whole thing is just silly... this is the inevitable result of politicizing trivial matters.  People criticized Manning for building the PMs residence saying it extravagant and how he building palace to himself.  At the time I tried pointing out to the few here that whenever he leaves office the building stays behind for whomever his replacement would be.  But people shortsighted and when they get they "ignorant" up it ent have no reasoning with them. 

We have "First World" aspirations but doh want to foot the bill for that.  I agree that some of Manning's priorities can be questioned and that his officious attitude in governing was rightfully rejected.  That said however, on this particular matter, upgrading the PMs residence and integrating a conference center with which to host foreign guests and dignitaries makes perfect sense except to those who refuse to acknowledge it.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 09:06:36 AM »

LOL... dey does get mih vex sometimes, but how could I not love mih people  :D

Cyar not love yuh people when yuh see stuff like dis, I jus had two doubles by Singhs, but it wasn't free
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 09:14:49 AM »
This whole thing is just silly... this is the inevitable result of politicizing trivial matters.  People criticized Manning for building the PMs residence saying it extravagant and how he building palace to himself.  At the time I tried pointing out to the few here that whenever he leaves office the building stays behind for whomever his replacement would be.  But people shortsighted and when they get they "ignorant" up it ent have no reasoning with them. 

We have "First World" aspirations but doh want to foot the bill for that.  I agree that some of Manning's priorities can be questioned and that his officious attitude in governing was rightfully rejected.  That said however, on this particular matter, upgrading the PMs residence and integrating a conference center with which to host foreign guests and dignitaries makes perfect sense except to those who refuse to acknowledge it.
I always thought the controversy about the PM's residence was unjustified and yet another attempt to make Manning look bad , not that he needed help. The PM's residence is the PM's residence not anyone's personal property, case closed.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 09:20:06 AM »
I always thought the controversy about the PM's residence was unjustified and yet another attempt to make Manning look bad , not that he needed help. The PM's residence is the PM's residence not anyone's personal property, case closed.

Now Kamla and dem run and make a political football out of the issue and watch she now.  All de brakes she brakesing watch she move in easy easy... it eh have no other official residence.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »

Jah Gol, I totally agree
my question was "why did it have to be that extravagant?"
It seems to be at a scale of say a country as big as the USA
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:09:03 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »
State guards for Manning
By CLINT CHAN TACK Saturday, May 29 2010

PRIME MINISTER Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday instructed her new Minister of National Security, Brigaidier General John Sandy to provide state security to former Prime Minister Patrick Manning.

Speaking to reporters after yesterday’s swearing-in ceremony of members of her new Cabinet at Knowsley Building, Port-of-Spain, she told reporters Manning did not ask for security, but she was of the view that he needs to be treated with respect because of the Office he once held.

“He should have respect as a leader. More than 200,000 persons voted for him and we should respect that,” Persad-Bissessar said, noting that a vehicle and security would be provided for Manning.

Her comments came a day after Manning faced a rowdy crowd of disenchanted PNM supporters at Balisier House, Port-of-Spain, moments after he tendered his resignation as PNM political leader to the PNM General Council.

As his Prado SUV drove away on that day (Thursday) the rowdy crowd hurled verbal insults at Manning and hit the sides of the vehicle. Police had to be called in.

wow.  I sleep fuh 2 days an all dat happen.

1]; } ?>