April 27, 2024, 02:56:08 PM

Author Topic: Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.  (Read 204300 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2010, 08:52:33 AM »
Yuh like that next forever-editing nannyhole West Coast... 26 mins to think about it again and dai'z de best yuh could come up with?
hear nuh
It is just amazing that you have believed your 3 little friends and decided that your focus will turn to me
Man grow up
but, I know and you know, it is not Politically correct to not do what you do
allya real sad........real sad
Your next pardna does point it out to his FEEBLEMINDED friends every time I mess him up
allya does be real sad in truth
Be Happy man Be very Happy.....obviously you have many feebleminded friends who think like you

u get blame innocent innocent for my dunceeness yes.  :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »

lets just see where it goes...already i hearin grumblin in d COP but i cant say what bcuz only a limited amt of ppl know...leh we jus say dookeran is ah nastiness an kamla had tuh call ah man an say sorry bout 100 times!!
:rotfl:  :-\

u hearing or hoping?

----------------

men & women suffering serious political tabanka on this board yes. I didnt even bother to reply to elans post cause it wont make sense.
I realise most posters priorities are :
1. their massive ego first
2. soca warriors 2nd
3. political Party 3rd
4. country (trinidad & tobago ) 4th

and I not sure where race fits in as the order may vary with some.

one of the COP's candidates family is close to mine..it came out of his own mouth...not hearsay...that is why i cant speak of it because it can be traced back to me..

i see. well all i can say is that i hope the PP doesnt fall apart before they can do some good for the country., even if they force a new and improved pnm, then the country will gain both ways, after all we living here no matter who in power.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2010, 08:57:25 AM »
Sammy, yuh dead wrong about Rowley!  dead wrong.  Rowley got his throt slit because he took care of the people's business!   HE WAS SPEAKING OUT IN THE CABINET!   questioning discisions that were made outside the cabinet and was unceremoniously dumped.

He was attached at maligned and he defended himself.  he was called wajang, accused of stealing 10 million etc. and above it all he was exonerated and came out clean.

He did not start talking AFTER his throat was cut, he spoke out and then his throat was cut!

Come again!

So u dont think arresting power from manning was his goal (similarly to ramesh), after all he was trying for years?  ???
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2010, 09:08:30 AM »
Sammy, yuh dead wrong about Rowley!  dead wrong.  Rowley got his throt slit because he took care of the people's business!   HE WAS SPEAKING OUT IN THE CABINET!   questioning discisions that were made outside the cabinet and was unceremoniously dumped.

He was attached at maligned and he defended himself.  he was called wajang, accused of stealing 10 million etc. and above it all he was exonerated and came out clean.

He did not start talking AFTER his throat was cut, he spoke out and then his throat was cut!

Come again!

So u dont think arresting power from manning was his goal (similarly to ramesh), after all he was trying for years?  ???

what is your real point?

He challenged Manning, so did others and they all got their throats cut.  I can ask a similiar question of Warner and kamla, did they not try and were successful in wresting power from basdeo Panday?

how come they get kudos from you and Rowley earns your disdain?

neither warner nor Kamla said a peep about Panday for many years and they were STILL in his inner circle...Rowley for years stood toe to toe with Manning, never compromising his morals or integrity...can we say that about either Kamla or Warner/

NOPE!  we just cannot!  So for you to say Rowley's primary goal was wresting power and self service is hypocritical to the highest order!

He played hs cards well, just like Kamla did.  stop bad talking a good manwith no just reason.

Thanks

truetrini

« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2010, 09:10:16 AM »
by the way, yuh see how Jack Warner says he never got a penny from FIFA for his work?  lol   many times before he stated i used my salary from FIFA and built my business...now???  Too facking funny!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2010, 09:12:48 AM »
by the way, yuh see how Jack Warner says he never got a penny from FIFA for his work?  lol   many times before he stated i used my salary from FIFA and built my business...now???  Too facking funny!
:rotfl:
so he working for fifa for free?  :devil:
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2010, 09:14:55 AM »

Come again!

what is your real point?

He challenged Manning, so did others and they all got their throats cut.  I can ask a similiar question of Warner and kamla, did they not try and were successful in wresting power from basdeo Panday?

how come they get kudos from you and Rowley earns your disdain?

neither warner nor Kamla said a peep about Panday for many years and they were STILL in his inner circle...Rowley for years stood toe to toe with Manning, never compromising his morals or integrity...can we say that about either Kamla or Warner/

NOPE!  we just cannot!  So for you to say Rowley's primary goal was wresting power and self service is hypocritical to the highest order!

He played hs cards well, just like Kamla did.  stop bad talking a good manwith no just reason.

Thanks

good points! kamla waited her turn and it came about through warner, and Rowley brought about his own turn so he owes no one i guess.
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2010, 09:16:13 AM »
TC do u view ramesh similarly to rowley?
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2010, 09:40:51 AM »
Not at all!  ramesh is a self serving snake and rpwley is a man of integrity!

ramesh brought down Panday and the UNC, then he fomed his own oarty an dfailed, called Panday a tief and then went back to the party and sucked basdeo's aashole. 

Panday was going to jail, he gave Dookeran reins of the UNC over Kamla, Ato became UNC senator after Jack told him Panday done, Panday get out of jail and say allyuh mad de UNC belongs to me.

All during this time Kamla say she NOT joining with dookeran and she backing her  maha guru Basdeo!!!  Doks made many attempts to get her to join him, saying basdeo will NEVER win an election in T&t again as he is forever tarnished.  that was how COP was born!!!

jack did say he supporting dookeran, panday days done, only for he to then back track and say nah ah backing Panday, dookeran too weak.

Kamla was basdeo's deputy, den Jack start funding the party heavier and bring back ramesh.  Next ting yuh know basdeo put jack and ramsen next to him in parliament and move kamla down to seat 4..remember she did support him right thru.

Ramesh and jack was basdeo real henchmen and next to him, Kamal was demoted...lol

jack and ramesh start to fuss about Panday as people say dem will never vote for him.  Dey start dey movement for change, ramesh thought he Gypsy and jack will do ah ting move bas and out he as leader of the UNC...dem plan was moving good, until Jack realize people eh want Ramesh as dey eh forget how he bring down the last UNC government.  So jack who used to say Kamla is de same as Panday, not ready, how he have files and pcis of she, how she fall in fountain drunk fall down next to Ghandi statue all kinda ting, say I backing Kamla she is de best option  too facking funny!

ramesh all during that time had nutten but bad talk for basdeo...lol

But when he learn jack reject he for leader of hte UNC, he run by heself, get ah cutarse from Kamla and Panday den say he backing Basdeo Panday over kamla.

And you want to compare dem men to Rowley?

come again nah!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2010, 09:50:29 AM »

"In his defence, Warner said he is not and has never been a paid officer of either FIFA or the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Associations of Football (CONCACAF). "
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161688750&weba=NWSNews
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2010, 10:02:44 AM »

"In his defence, Warner said he is not and has never been a paid officer of either FIFA or the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Associations of Football (CONCACAF). "

He also say on more than 1 ocassion that d players issue was resolved. So 4 given me 4 not blievin anyting JW says. If he say d sky blue I goin outside 2 check.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2010, 10:12:52 AM »

Technically he might be correct... he mightn'a get pay from FIFA, but dat eh mean dat he never use FIFA tuh get pay.  Allyuh fuhget dis eh no mere vampire allyuh dealing wid... is Viktor heself.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
Allyuh fuhget dis eh no mere vampire allyuh dealing wid... is Viktor heself.

hahahahaa  :rotfl: , good one
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2010, 11:17:39 AM »
Not at all!  ramesh is a self serving snake and rpwley is a man of integrity!

ramesh brought down Panday and the UNC, then he fomed his own oarty an dfailed, called Panday a tief and then went back to the party and sucked basdeo's aashole. 

Panday was going to jail, he gave Dookeran reins of the UNC over Kamla, Ato became UNC senator after Jack told him Panday done, Panday get out of jail and say allyuh mad de UNC belongs to me.

All during this time Kamla say she NOT joining with dookeran and she backing her  maha guru Basdeo!!!  Doks made many attempts to get her to join him, saying basdeo will NEVER win an election in T&t again as he is forever tarnished.  that was how COP was born!!!

jack did say he supporting dookeran, panday days done, only for he to then back track and say nah ah backing Panday, dookeran too weak.

Kamla was basdeo's deputy, den Jack start funding the party heavier and bring back ramesh.  Next ting yuh know basdeo put jack and ramsen next to him in parliament and move kamla down to seat 4..remember she did support him right thru.

Ramesh and jack was basdeo real henchmen and next to him, Kamal was demoted...lol

jack and ramesh start to fuss about Panday as people say dem will never vote for him.  Dey start dey movement for change, ramesh thought he Gypsy and jack will do ah ting move bas and out he as leader of the UNC...dem plan was moving good, until Jack realize people eh want Ramesh as dey eh forget how he bring down the last UNC government.  So jack who used to say Kamla is de same as Panday, not ready, how he have files and pcis of she, how she fall in fountain drunk fall down next to Ghandi statue all kinda ting, say I backing Kamla she is de best option  too facking funny!

ramesh all during that time had nutten but bad talk for basdeo...lol

But when he learn jack reject he for leader of hte UNC, he run by heself, get ah cutarse from Kamla and Panday den say he backing Basdeo Panday over kamla.

And you want to compare dem men to Rowley?

come again nah!
u have to admit that all rowley did and said in the parliment against corruption and manning, he went on the the platform and told the nation to vote for the captain, even if the ship running aground.
I mean from his pointof view i cyah really blame him , cause if he didnt it would've been political suicide.

Anyone saw manning in the audience for the swearing in?
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2010, 11:18:17 AM »

Technically he might be correct... he mightn'a get pay from FIFA, but dat eh mean dat he never use FIFA tuh get pay.  Allyuh fuhget dis eh no mere vampire allyuh dealing wid... is Viktor heself.
(Muslim)

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »
Election again in 2 years. Promise. It eh no fight down thing. All of a sudden JW and them is upstanding citizens. Give me a freaking break yes. They spend all the money JW tief from the players to win an election and I should just support them because they talking a good talk?

Dinho give what credit? What have they done?

Why election in two years? If i was Kamla and them I would say "Leh we run de ting for as long as we could before we go to the polls again............"

Under all the talk, Trinis only voted out PNM because they were totally fed up with crime as well as Manning and his ego. If Manning had stepped aside the day before the elections, all zandolee woulda crawl back to their hole and gi we PNM for another 5 years.

Change is sometimes needed, no matter how difficult it is........and as Stalin say "if de new managers not supplying what we need.......when election time come again iz new ones we bringing."
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2010, 03:10:38 PM »
Election again in 2 years. Promise. It eh no fight down thing. All of a sudden JW and them is upstanding citizens. Give me a freaking break yes. They spend all the money JW tief from the players to win an election and I should just support them because they talking a good talk?

Dinho give what credit? What have they done?

Why election in two years? If i was Kamla and them I would say "Leh we run de ting for as long as we could before we go to the polls again............"

Under all the talk, Trinis only voted out PNM because they were totally fed up with crime as well as Manning and his ego. If Manning had stepped aside the day before the elections, all zandolee woulda crawl back to their hole and gi we PNM for another 5 years.

Change is sometimes needed, no matter how difficult it is........and as Stalin say "if de new managers not supplying what we need.......when election time come again iz new ones we bringing."

true talk
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2010, 04:20:41 PM »
sammy, what platform you hear rowley say to 'vote for d captain'? get your facts straight nah
d few times rowley was on d platform, he made it clear to d listeners, that they should vote not for who dey like or dont like, but vote for d policies d pnm had put in place

what he said bout d 'captain' is that when a 'ship' (pnm) is in battle, dat is no time to throw d captain (manning) overboard. and that ther would be time afterward for court martial.

never once did he say vote for 'd captain'.

and no, manning was not there for d swearin in
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2010, 04:30:33 PM »
Sammy
check the Rowley videos

part 1  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXSjp6ud-A&feature=related
part 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZlnDVxgwc&feature=related
part 3  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI8lQNnLey0&feature=related
part 4  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkrkcJM3cls&feature=related
part 5  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H09eaUif-EM&feature=related
part 6  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrpNnQsYcQ&feature=related

his request is yes vote for the PNM, and by doing that I guess he is asking people to vote for Manning, as Manning was still the leder of the PNM
maybe that is what you may be thinking?
but that is all water under the bridge

Kamla, make the best of your time at White Hall ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 04:34:08 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2010, 06:36:32 PM »
PNMites real sour these day boy!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »

Semantics. I remember talk of him saving his per diem and meal money from FIFA travel allowances and using that to start his businesses. If the money is generous enough to bank the excess it is tantamount to income.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2010, 07:39:37 PM »
Sammy
check the Rowley videos

part 1  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXSjp6ud-A&feature=related
part 2  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZlnDVxgwc&feature=related
part 3  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI8lQNnLey0&feature=related
part 4  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkrkcJM3cls&feature=related
part 5  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H09eaUif-EM&feature=related
part 6  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrpNnQsYcQ&feature=related

his request is yes vote for the PNM, and by doing that I guess he is asking people to vote for Manning, as Manning was still the leder of the PNM
maybe that is what you may be thinking?
but that is all water under the bridge

Kamla, make the best of your time at White Hall ;)
:beermug:
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2010, 06:29:19 AM »

Semantics. I remember talk of him saving his per diem and meal money from FIFA travel allowances and using that to start his businesses. If the money is generous enough to bank the excess it is tantamount to income.

Is not because of his salary from FIFA he could have boasted that he will only take $1 from his salary as an MP??....steups!!  Jack realise he talk all kinda dotishness in this town cuz men like Sammy and Diamondtrim does lap it up without question.  And why, cuz money talks......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2010, 08:57:48 AM »
Yuh like that next forever-editing nannyhole West Coast... 26 mins to think about it again and dai'z de best yuh could come up with?
hear nuh
It is just amazing that you have believed your 3 little friends and decided that your focus will turn to me
Man grow up
but, I know and you know, it is not Politically correct to not do what you do
allya real sad........real sad
Your next pardna does point it out to his FEEBLEMINDED friends every time I mess him up
allya does be real sad in truth
Be Happy man Be very Happy.....obviously you have many feebleminded friends who think like you

u get blame innocent innocent for my dunceeness yes.  :devil:
no man not  like that

the amazing thing is that he does go around the forum CHECKING out when peeps does edit their post ::)
not ONLY that he does then run around like CHICKEN LITTLE telling people who he found does edit thier posts
Can you Imagine someone who claims to be Reading Law doing that, and we have definitive PROOF right here :rotfl: :rotfl:
I can just see it, when Karl Hudson-Phillips was at Selwyn College, University of Cambridge doing what our esteemed college finds so enterning
ya unnstan my drift?
Man, when he gets his LL.B I going and search he out for SURE

now who have the most dunceeness eh WHO
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2010, 10:15:50 AM »
no man not  like that

the amazing thing is that he does go around the forum CHECKING out when peeps does edit their post ::)
not ONLY that he does then run around like CHICKEN LITTLE telling people who he found does edit thier posts
Can you Imagine someone who claims to be Reading Law doing that, and we have definitive PROOF right here :rotfl: :rotfl:
I can just see it, when Karl Hudson-Phillips was at Selwyn College, University of Cambridge doing what our esteemed college finds so enterning
ya unnstan my drift?

kakahole... I doh have to "check out" nutten that's there for everyone to see.  It particularly funny to see man post ah pack ah ass then comeback and edit it to say even more assness.

I never claim tuh be "Reading Law"... and "LL.B"... what is dat, ah Lara?  whappen' yuh sources dry up or what... who feeding yuh all dat misinformation?  Careful yuh loss yuh sexytary wuk enuh.

And doh worry... you have de dunceeness title on lock yuh quinquagenarian buller.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2010, 02:29:23 PM »
And doh worry... you have de dunceeness title on lock yuh quinquagenarian buller.

What??   ??? ???  <scratched head and checks dictionary>

Oh ho....right, right....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2010, 03:13:24 PM »
no man not  like that

ya unnstan my drift?

kakahole... I doh have to "check out" nutten that's there for everyone to see.  It particularly funny to see man post ah pack ah ass then comeback and edit it to say even more assness.

I never claim tuh be "Reading Law"... and "LL.B"... what is dat, ah Lara?  whappen' yuh sources dry up or what... who feeding yuh all dat misinformation?  Careful yuh loss yuh sexytary wuk enuh.

yes you are very right
You is de onlyest Court Stenographer
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ywjOf030J-Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ywjOf030J-Y</a>
on de Forum    sorry bout that eh

And it is just Funny as hell that when Tallman
give info on something some one wants,
 you does break in ya Bingo drawers
yet when I do it ya does run around telling all ya WALMART pardnas that look look he post ah wiki link...twit
and you are the MOST PREDICTABLE poster on here as you eventually post something to do with BULLERS, exact exact  like your Siamese twin
and YOUR LIKKLE FRIENDS just lap it up and your inbox does get full full
Bravo big man bravo
play yaself man play yaself

ok this addendum is especially done for my esteemed colleague who will tosh and turn whole night GRINDING that i edited my Post :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
TEENAGE PUNK ASS INTERNET GANG BANGER
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 03:18:21 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
yes you are very right
You is de onlyest Court Stenographer

Court Stenographer AND File Clerk... make sure yuh get it right yuh feeble-minded assclown.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2010, 03:38:47 PM »

Is not because of his salary from FIFA he could have boasted that he will only take $1 from his salary as an MP??....steups!!  Jack realise he talk all kinda dotishness in this town cuz men like Sammy and Diamondtrim does lap it up without question.  And why, cuz money talks......

PNM should jus take over this country and rule it forever, then allyuh would be happy yes.

Jack alone cause we not to go through in 89 rite? He had nothing to do with we going through in 05 rite? he had nothing to do with bringing back allyuh hero yorke & who turned his back on T&T right? He alone turn his back on sancho and them right? Is jack fault we does be playing so much shit right? steups.

The man did shit but he also did some good as well - just like allyuh fadder manning
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2010, 04:35:44 PM »

PNM should jus take over this country and rule it forever, then allyuh would be happy yes.

Jack alone cause we not to go through in 89 rite? He had nothing to do with we going through in 05 rite? he had nothing to do with bringing back allyuh hero yorke & who turned his back on T&T right? He alone turn his back on sancho and them right? Is jack fault we does be playing so much shit right? steups.

The man did shit but he also did some good as well - just like allyuh fadder manning

What I doh understand is why it is you feel the need to construe every criticism of the PP... and Jack Warner particularly, as people "wanting the new government to fail" or people wanting PNM "to rule forever".  Why is that?  Yuh come like Bush and he "if yuh not with we yuh against we" talk.  Yes Kamla government deserves a chance to prove itself, but recognize also that Jack Warner comes with significant baggage... the man track record is horrible, people call him all kinda ole crook.. yet fuh some ah allyuh is like criticism of him is sacrilege.  The hypocrisy is astounding... I could only imagine the outcry if Jack was PNM.

1]; } ?>