April 27, 2024, 02:57:45 PM

Author Topic: The decline and fall of Patrick Manning  (Read 9193 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: The decline and fall of Patrick Manning
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 05:05:23 AM »
Is there anyone in here who feel that Rowley tried to sabotage the PNM ?..(just thinking ahead here)
NO!!!

he did what he believed to be the right thing for the party by bringing up the things he did

agreed!!

manning must be having level diarrhea dese past few days. belly only bubblin!
now all he wud be remembered for, is calder hart and tarouba stadium and not for all d good things he did all dese years.
not a nice way to go.
ah feelin it for him.
ah mean daiz uncle patos at d end of d day  :-[

According to Deeks, two terms and out!!!.....doh wait for the people to push yuh out.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2010, 05:31:20 AM »
Is there anyone in here who feel that Rowley tried to sabotage the PNM ?..(just thinking ahead here)
NO!!!

he did what he believed to be the right thing for the party by bringing up the things he did

agreed!!

now all he wud be remembered for, is calder hart and tarouba stadium and not for all d good things he did all dese years.
not a nice way to go.
ah feelin it for him.

Nah if Kamla doh deliver he go b called a good boi just like evrybody luv ANR today. Trinis very fickle and dey memory shorter than a midget in a pothole.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2010, 06:21:58 AM »
NO!!!

agreed!!

not a nice way to go.
ah feelin it for him.

According to Deeks, two terms and out!!!.....doh wait for the people to push yuh out.....

yeah but, his ppl treat him bad i find. They never asked him to leave and up to last week they were wining and singing patrick going back. Watch them now. I feel a bit sorry for him. At the end of the day he was a PM and should be paid a bit more respect at least by his supporters and MPs who rode his back.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 06:28:39 AM »
NO!!!

agreed!!

not a nice way to go.
ah feelin it for him.

yeah but, his ppl treat him bad i find. They never asked him to leave and up to last week they were wining and singing patrick going back. Watch them now. I feel a bit sorry for him. At the end of the day he was a PM and should be paid a bit more respect at least by his supporters and MPs who rode his back.

those were the people who chose not to see until the chickens came to roost, there were unc supporters of that particular thinkin back in the day too, as I recall..............

this is why I say separate your self from d personalities of your politicians, it will help keep dem on dey toes..............d time has come to let politician know that they nolonger can shit on your head and get away
I pity the fool....

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2010, 07:05:48 AM »
From the Barbados Advocate:

http://www.barbadosadvocate.com/newsitem.asp?more=columnists&NewsID=10506

With Manning gone, there is hope for Trinidad.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2010, 07:07:52 AM »

With Manning gone, there is hope for Trinidad AND TOBAGO.
You will thank me ;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2010, 07:14:35 AM »

With Manning gone, there is hope for Trinidad AND TOBAGO.
You will thank me ;D ;D

Duly noted.

Who knows, Tobago may soon be supporting Trinidad.
With PNM gone, the oil find off of Tobago may soon
become public.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2010, 07:19:26 AM »

To badly paraphrase one ah dem yankee president "if yuh want a friend in politics, buy a dog"
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2010, 07:41:55 AM »

With Manning gone, there is hope for Trinidad.

haha this make me laugh lol

"Patrick Manning was too blind to see he was fighting a group of patriots who had nothing to lose and all to gain by contributing to his demise. By calling that election when he did, he constructed a gallows, created a noose and stupidly hung himself. "
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 08:07:47 AM »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2010, 09:36:08 AM »
NO!!!

agreed!!

not a nice way to go.
ah feelin it for him.

All yuh does feel sorry real easy boi. Sorry 4 a man who download he troubles.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 09:48:04 AM »
It have no decline and fall.

Manning was always an egotistical JACKASS. Will never forget his "Father of the Nation" address back when he first get into power.

He end up as political leader by being the youngest man left standing and the only one with a viable political future after the 33-3 plwout.

The only thing keep him in power is the natural strength of the PNM base and the fact that the UNC was an unpalatable alternative. Even with that the UNC beat him once and tie him a next time.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 09:53:26 AM »
NO!!!

agreed!!

not a nice way to go.
ah feelin it for him.

Sammy,
             Unfortunately that is how it goes in politics. That kind of behaviour is not new. You vow to take your people to the promise land and you fail miserably, they go turn on you.  Right now nobody want to see his face.  But in the long run when PNM get over this, they will embrace him. Just remember Chambers was "Done See".

But I agree with JC. He messed up  with crime. The crime was the most important to me. Like JC say, people east of the Dry River not hard to please. We are strugglers. Quite are few are children of small islanders. They some small businesses here and there. They don't own NOTHING west of the Dry River but does support all those businesses. Them business owners don't care too much about them except when they splashing they money. Serious criminal activities taking place in the area and was persistent for more than 2 yrs and Patrick just making it  look like a passin cloud. In PNM constituency. Man he deserve what he getting. All them people who get kill by gangs and you have SAUTT who ain't doing anything. What make it worse is that SAUTT is managed by them Brits. Them Brits are the same ones who does put out APB on TT when one of their own get killed. Wastin people's time and money. Off with he f--king head.

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 09:58:35 AM »
hat  alot of people fail to realise is that until Daaga and dem, politics in T&T was dominated by thre rich and middle classes.

Indians up to theat time were the lowest class as it pertained to wealth distribution.

The PNM left the poorest segments of the nation out of political process, the government and the growth process.

Wo doh like dat lorse..is true!

The PNm survived 1970's becasue of a very healthy economy brought on by the evolution of OPEC....in fact in 1973 de PNM was so unpopular although they won elections around den it was becasue of a boycott...and that only1  Williams even retire and put karl hudson Phillips in chagre, only to return later and force karl out like how Panday move against Dookeran.

Manning was a smart politican and beat people due to his wranglings, de minute he get he head bigger than the red house he lorse.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »
Manning was always an egotistical JACKASS. Will never forget his "Father of the Nation" address back when he first get into power.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 10:19:35 AM »
Die as a hero..or live long enough to be a villan. Manning was only attractive when compared to Panday. If he did use sense and step down....even as late as de week before elections...woulda be different. Buh arrogance and stubbornness is a hell of a ting.

Me eh go lie.....i was well cussing him dis week. I getting a dog next week....i was planning to name it patrick.
Buh i seriously feeling a bit sorry for him. And i STILL have a suspicion that it have more in de pestle dan de mortar.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 10:19:52 AM »
The Guardian editorial from Wed May 26th.

http://guardian.co.tt/commentary/editorial/2010/05/26/if-they-do-crime

This is not the end of Manning.
His ego got him where he is today, and because of the
misdeeds below, the 'Project Manager' should serve time
behind bars.

He has to pay for the wasted money on NOT one, but
two conferences.
The empty towers downtown.
Tarouba.
The prophetess church.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 10:32:55 AM »
The Guardian editorial from Wed May 26th.

http://guardian.co.tt/commentary/editorial/2010/05/26/if-they-do-crime

This is not the end of Manning.
His ego got him where he is today, and because of the
misdeeds below, the 'Project Manager' should serve time
behind bars.

He has to pay for the wasted money on NOT one, but
two conferences.
The empty towers downtown.
Tarouba.
The prophetess church.

Same ting go happen like 1995. De government go look real good because of what manning set up. Dem summit and de rounds of energy bids coming up dis year...plus dem farms....is just an example. Buh we go see yes.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

AirMan

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »

AirMan

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 05:00:19 PM »
^^ anybody feeling sorry for them ?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »

Nope.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2010, 06:04:42 PM »

Nope.....
I Concur

But dais allyuh boy Uncle Patos.. :-\
to be honest
when he say that he using Ms Cleo as his advisor I just had to shake meh head

buh who is me to question these things
Ronald Reagan had ah ting wid Astrologers and the Occult
http://phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com/page/Ronald+Reagan's+Astrologers+and+the+Occult
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »

1 WORD   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2 WORDS HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO
3 WORDS ARE U SERIOUSSSSSSSS

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

AirMan

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »

Nope.....
I Concur

But dais allyuh boy Uncle Patos.. :-\

u are highly annoying

;D sorry i forgot you are the one who mentioned "Uncle Patos" in a recent thread..my bad..should not have said allyuh

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »

i felt sorry for him when i saw his own people treating him so. poor fella. just last week all a dem winning and singing manning going back and watch them now. They have no right to boo or treat him so. Us on the other hand, well we justified.

ps i feel sorry for peter taylor too when he get run on tv...i cant help it, mercy/sympathy is in my nature.  :-\
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »

i felt sorry for him when i saw his own people treating him so. poor fella. just last week all a dem winning and singing manning going back and watch them now. They have no right to boo or treat him so. Us on the other hand, well we justified.

ps i feel sorry for peter taylor too when he get run on tv...i cant help it, mercy/sympathy is in my nature.  :-\
What about when Jack get run from Sando West?  :devil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5yEdMXp88

1]; } ?>