April 27, 2024, 09:43:28 PM

Author Topic: Jack and Anil Ministers  (Read 15359 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack and Anil Ministers
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Physician, heal thyself

:devil:

plenty more intelligence in just three words
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2010, 12:55:23 PM »
people take ole talk to a whole new level on woodford square online, it has become a thesis presentation or maybe a phd program. :D

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »
that is dialect, fadda :rotfl:

picoplatically speaking, allya is de best :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 03:32:30 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2010, 03:57:51 PM »
ah yes! after 5 years on dis board, i still cant get enough.
allyuh is d best oui  :cheers:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2010, 08:21:45 PM »
Mr Bake, my response to your post is tempered by not only by a strong sense of melancholy brought on by your failed and poorly disguised attempt to mirror my lingusitic fortitude, but also by your overly obvious talent to completely miss the point when so confronted. You will be served in good stead, prior to the next time your courage misinforms your suffering intellect and emboldens you to question my impeccable grammar, that 'malapropriation' is not a word. Perhaps Ian Mills, QC should have informed you of such. Nevertheless Mr Shark, I am here to comfort you in your times of grammatical ignorance....you may use 'misappropriation'.

You pontificating, pretentious, phallus... it is clear that your google search didn't yield you any results leading you to triumphantly yet foolishly conclude that " 'malapropriation' is not a word".  Malapropriation is the nominalization (changing a verb into a noun by the addition of the suffix "tion") of the word malapropriate, itself derivative of the latin word 'malapropos' meaning "to use inappropriately".  To help get you started on your next Google search, I suggest you enter the word "malapropism" and "Mrs. Malaprop" and see down which happy rabbit-hole your quest then leads you.

"Misappropriate" means to take by illegitimate means, aka 'to steal'... you know, like what Jack Warner is famous for??  So no Jack's Ass... I had no intention of accusing you of stealing anything.

If a Guardian report is what you premise your argument on, then more woe be unto you. The Guardian recently reported that Jack Warner would have been Minister of Foreign Affairs. Point being, Mr Bake, that all of this, including Anil's utterance is hearsay, hence my asking if anyone had the details. Had you even vaguely made aquaintance with literary licence, you would have understood the purposeful uses of the word 'granted' in my post. Fear not Mr Shark, you are forgiven for your benightedness, science has not yet advanced enough for some of us to benefit from comprehension.

The players stated from day one what the promise was, the details were laid out in the press... and all over this site, prior to the players filing suit.  Individuals who were present when the promise was made reported on the nature of the promise.  The player's suit laid out in great detail what their claim was.  The players then reported that the arbiter/arbitrator ruled in their favor (indicating that their claim, as previously disclosed, was upheld).  The Guardian then reported the details of the ruling.  So no, you high-class tun tun... my argument isn't premised on the Guardian report... that was mentioned in faint hopes that it would point you towards an answer but not surprisingly, that flew beyond your grasp.

My question regarding the judgement was why the secrecy? Not that a gag order was issued, but why was it so? Or perhaps Ian Mills, QC not only failed to instruct you on the simplicity of my question, but also on the ill advised repetitive usage of identical words in the same sentence, which serve to illustrate a lack of grammatical grasp usually attributed to bovine simpletons. Perhaps you may have issue with the merits of that issue seeing that you cannot understand what was issued.

The gag order was issued (1), you incorrigible dunce... because that is the procedure.  The parties didn't bring their "issue"(2) directly to Ian Mill, but rather it was referred to him by The Council for the Arbitration of Sport (CAS).  CAS was Mills' client, and he needed to "issue" (3) a report to his client, CAS reporting his findings on the "issue" (4) presented, before any public findings were "issued" (5).  You seem to be gifted with mimicry, you can mouth big words but even the simple ones defy your understanding.  For the benefit of you and the rest of your kindergarten class:

(1) "issued" = "mandated"
(2) "issue" = 'legal question'
(3) "issue" = "remit"
(4) "issue"= see (2) above
(5) "issued"= "published"

I understand that despite your unwieldly use of multisyllabic words, your actual comprehension is quite slim... so hopefully this little lesson gives you more insight as to the wondrous dexterity of the English language.

My question regarding the waiting period was relating to the length of time.....not the value of the amount owed. Surely, even you, notwithstanding your supreme gifts of stupidity, can gather that. Or perhaps, Ian Mills, QC can owe you one hundred dollars, offer you twenty and you wait four years and counting......

And my response to you,  isn't about the amount owed you prevaricating monkey (and I offend monkeys to even call you such), but that when an individual/s is wronged s/he will go to the end of the earth to see that justice is done... even if that notion happens to be lost on an insipid simian as yourself.

Mr Bake, you would do well to learn that grammar, perfectly understood, enables us not only to express our meaning fully and clearly, but so to express it as to enable us to defy the ingenuity of man to give to our words any other meaning than that which we ourselves intend them to express.

Mr. Nannytrim... I do well to understand that semantics and sophistry are the preferred rhetorical implements of nescient pretenders such as yourself who vainly try to pass off their knowledge of words as actual mastery of the same.  You run in the thread maligning the claim of the players and when that is laid bare you then try to cloak your naked argument with a mantle of multiloquent gravitas, confirming for us once again that despite your highbrow pretentions you remain nothing more than a mellifluous parrot.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2010, 09:50:31 PM »
Diamond Trim, you are LIVING proof that GOD DOH SLEEP

In the blog "Press Conference Re 2006 Soca Warriors players Dispute...UPDATE as at Friday 21s", a certain Bake n Shark, with support from Babalawo (a name which you can chant when you're constipating or try to bring up a lump of cold in your chest) - he described me as "doh study he YoursTruly probably=Shaun Fuentes.  Another of Warner's puppets" and, btw, Bake and Shark noted "Wheyyyy... all ah dat fella/lady?  Like yuh need familiarization with Shango/Orisha/Yoruba as well?  And yuh say yuh's ah journalist too?  Ah hope yuh not 'posing' as we intrepid "Media Officer" so memorably put it" - he studying my sexuality when he could not reply when I stressed that MEN EAT BAKE AND SHARK, therefore MEN MUST BE EATING HIM, while REAL MEN EAT SALTFISH (with FF also trying to get involved in by saying my intellect is as vast as the ocean is wide).

They have NOTHING to say to me because I'm posting the Pro League results - in full, they have no validation towards attacking my knowledge of football (AS A PRACTISING JOURNALIST AND, YES, THEY ALL PAY MY SALARY, WHEN THEY BUY TT NEWSPAPERS) but they can't get and post the Pro League results until they see what scores and scorers I can highlight.

Therefore Diamond Trim, those folks are really idle (like the PNM) and I guess they may spend too much of their time counting the proliferation of pubic hairs they have produced instead of getting their craniums kick-started. You continue to post what you have to post and, who don't like it - like Bake n Shark, who have NOTHING to tell me since I getting the Pro League results accurately, before him (which suggests he stop inserting a dildo up his rectum and attend the League games) - they can simply plait the hairs up their buttom!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2010, 11:59:11 PM »
^^^^^ fella I stop responding to you because yuh's ah festering c**t.  I reading that convoluted shit yuh type above there and scratching my head that somebody actually paying you tuh call yuhself ah 'journalist'.  And no, I doh live in Trinidad fella... and even if I did, 'papers' free on de internet so I not paying yuh paltry salary.

You feel somebody really give two f**ks about you and yuh Pro League score reports?  You fixated on ah bullerman vibes.  I never question yuh sexuality that is your own confusion manifesting itself, I can't tell yuh gender from a name like "Yours Truly", so I have tuh address both genders... me eh know is dat have you toting arung feelings like ah fukkin li'l bitch so.  Next yuh talking about man does eat Bake and Shark...okay?  And about who have dildo up dey ass and who "buttom" have hair.... trolling thread calling man name like is friend or father yuh looking for.  But yeah... yuh Pro League scores really shut mih up boy.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2010, 05:07:44 AM »
I am proud to be a festering count, I already said you can't match up to anyone who will put you in your place so you resort to big words and nonsensical forkeries.
By the way, people give two forks about me and the Pro League score updates (not reports you jenny-ass, reports are stories) since it is on time and to the point.
Seems you just like the PNM - only thriving on rambling and regurgitating a lot of 'gobar' (do you know what is that Mr Bake n Shark - with no claim to fame).
So, know who you are dealing with, I am not Diamond Trim (seems when he put u in your place you want to use a dictionary and a lot of BIG WORDS to justify your parents' failure to abort you as a feotus).

BTW - the word is around, not arung, go and take a piss and get ur diaper changed, you educated rectum!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2010, 05:25:12 AM »
Tam Tam!!! and weh the MDFCKN popcorn?? present sir! front row ticket please.  :duel:  :devil: :devil:             :wavetowel:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2010, 05:32:25 AM »
I read your posts Mr Shark and am always amazed at how weak and prone to error your mind is.

My grammar is royal in its execution, certain in its syntax and perfect in its construction. I need neither google nor the ramblings of an intellectual peasant to confirm the dearth of grammatical knowledge you so proudly display. Perhaps you may impress my pet rooster with your attempts at alliteration, but surely not one who is as intimate with the english language as I. The words you are now learning I have already romanced, made love to and disposed and replaced with others. I impregnate my vocabulary with every interlude, encounter and rendezvous I have with grammar. My literary promiscuity knows no limits as my intellectual hormones rage and seek satisfaction in the vaginal cavities of linguistics.

Since you chose to venture down the boulevard of word growth and construction, an area in which you obviously were either poorly taught or failed to grasp comprehensively, I will have no choice but to educate you in the meanings, or lack thereof, of the word you so gallantly defend.

Again, for the benefit of your obtuse mind, malapropriation is NOT a word. If in fact you wanted to use the word malapropism, which, if my extensive memory serves correctly, means unintentionally misusing a word by confusing it with another, you should have engaged the services of a more cultured author, rather than blurt out such inaccuracies. I applaud your nominalization endeavour regardless of the lack of contextual correctness. Score one for you Mr Shark.

Misappropriation, however, means to use wrongly and not necessarily to steal. Stealing is a word too strong in its connotation to align with misappropriation. Embezzle would be better suited. You would now know that it is indeed this term you should have used.

I maintain that your ability to completely miss points presented is unparalleled.

You again rely heavily on hearsay as you piggy back the words of others (true or not), you define the word issue without realising the complaint was not against its varying definitions but rather the word's repeated use, you claim points made previously when they were not, and finally, and perhaps the most grave of sins, you attempt to duplicate my literary style.

Mr Bake, you are a sorrowful person. I will pray to the Gods of Language that you are freed from your intellectual bondage. Be well Mr Bake, I am rooting for you.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2010, 07:55:06 AM »
you see the kinda infighting and bachanaal Jack and Anil cause as ministers already !!??!!  :devil:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »
you see the kinda infighting and bachanaal Jack and Anil cause as ministers already !!??!!  :devil:
;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2010, 09:12:38 AM »
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Physician, heal thyself

SIX UMPIRE!!.... :beermug: :beermug:

Oh lord ah love it!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2010, 09:59:23 AM »
I am proud to be a festering count, I already said you can't match up to anyone who will put you in your place so you resort to big words and nonsensical forkeries.
By the way, people give two forks about me and the Pro League score updates (not reports you jenny-ass, reports are stories) since it is on time and to the point.
Seems you just like the PNM - only thriving on rambling and regurgitating a lot of 'gobar' (do you know what is that Mr Bake n Shark - with no claim to fame).
So, know who you are dealing with, I am not Diamond Trim (seems when he put u in your place you want to use a dictionary and a lot of BIG WORDS to justify your parents' failure to abort you as a feotus).

BTW - the word is around, not arung, go and take a piss and get ur diaper changed, you educated rectum!

Report:  an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.

So tell me again how my use of 'report' was wrong yuh man tracing assclown. 

I read your posts Mr Shark and am always amazed at how weak and prone to error your mind is.

My grammar is royal in its execution, certain in its syntax and perfect in its construction. I need neither google nor the ramblings of an intellectual peasant to confirm the dearth of grammatical knowledge you so proudly display. Perhaps you may impress my pet rooster with your attempts at alliteration, but surely not one who is as intimate with the english language as I. The words you are now learning I have already romanced, made love to and disposed and replaced with others. I impregnate my vocabulary with every interlude, encounter and rendezvous I have with grammar. My literary promiscuity knows no limits as my intellectual hormones rage and seek satisfaction in the vaginal cavities of linguistics.

Since you chose to venture down the boulevard of word growth and construction, an area in which you obviously were either poorly taught or failed to grasp comprehensively, I will have no choice but to educate you in the meanings, or lack thereof, of the word you so gallantly defend.

Again, for the benefit of your obtuse mind, malapropriation is NOT a word. If in fact you wanted to use the word malapropism, which, if my extensive memory serves correctly, means unintentionally misusing a word by confusing it with another, you should have engaged the services of a more cultured author, rather than blurt out such inaccuracies. I applaud your nominalization endeavour regardless of the lack of contextual correctness. Score one for you Mr Shark.

Misappropriation, however, means to use wrongly and not necessarily to steal. Stealing is a word too strong in its connotation to align with misappropriation. Embezzle would be better suited. You would now know that it is indeed this term you should have used.

I maintain that your ability to completely miss points presented is unparalleled.

You again rely heavily on hearsay as you piggy back the words of others (true or not), you define the word issue without realising the complaint was not against its varying definitions but rather the word's repeated use, you claim points made previously when they were not, and finally, and perhaps the most grave of sins, you attempt to duplicate my literary style.

Mr Bake, you are a sorrowful person. I will pray to the Gods of Language that you are freed from your intellectual bondage. Be well Mr Bake, I am rooting for you.

For all your verbal meanderings you continue to demonstrate that it is mere pretext to conceal a more fundamental deficiency.  You fool no one with your continued posturing... except maybe your pet chicken.  I don't need to waste any further time arguing etymology with you, not after your arguments have been thoroughly refuted and turned on its head.  Your fall back position is to make incrementally silly arguments about a subject of which you clearly have only a superficial understanding.  That you would suggest the use of the noun 'malapropism', as a verb ("unintentionally misusing a word...") reveals your artifice.  I could go on responding to de rest ah de shit yuh typing but I don't need to belabor the point because I'm sure it's obvious to all.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2010, 10:31:03 AM »
again you substantiate all that was written......a pity really.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »

And this is just the first week  ;D
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2010, 10:48:01 AM »

And this is just the first week  ;D

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2010, 10:51:15 AM »
Punanny, this is an update....
June 4 at Hasely Crawford Stadium -
Jabloteh and St Ann's Rangers - goalless

Ma Pau beat Caledonia 2-0 - Anthony Wolfe 4th minute penalty and Shandel Samuel 90th

Punanny, this is a report....
San Juan Jabloteh registers first win.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

Police FC were victims of a 4-1 defeat against San Juan Jabloteh on Tuesday afternoon at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

An early Cyrano Glen double and late items by substitute Johan Peltier and Jason Marcano awarded the Terry Fenwick coached side its first victory after four 2010 Digicel Pro League Championship matches.

The victory pushed the San Juan club three spots up the standings from ninth into sixth position with four points, and ahead of Caledonia AIA by goal difference, but still a long way from leaders Defence Force(12 points).

In the meantime, Police FC dropped a spot into cellar position behind Tobago United, both with just one point.

Glen pumped Jabloteh ahead finding the back of the net in the 4th and 6th minutes from identical items guiding crosses from Jason Marcano past Adisa Noel after poor marking by the Police defence for a 2-0 cushion.

But Police forward Keon Quow pulled a goal back for the lawmen controlling a forward pass between central defenders Karlon Murray and Joel Russell to guide a shot past goalkeeper Cleon John to reduce the deficit 2-1.

Minutes before the break Police conceded another item when goalkeeper Noel pushed Karlon Murray’s on target header onto the crossbar and back into play from Marcano’s left sided corner.

In the 51st minute Jabloteh’s Jerrel Britto spilled high from just inside the area after collecting a neat pass from Marcano, and in the 75th Elijah Manners was just high after unleashing a shot from distance when he picked up a loose ball.

Seconds later, Brazilian Ronaldo Viana also spilled wide as Jabloteh held an edge on fitness against the Anthony Marshall coached side.

Jabloteh again failed to hit the target in the 71st minute when Britto was sent forward by Viana’s long pass but after turning one defender, the teenager fired high.

Police then suffered a blow when second half introduction Ricardo Peltier, who was expected to add depth to the team, received a direct red card for an off the ball violent play in the 73rd minute.

Police then had a decent opportunity to level the scores in the 77th minute, but Kenwin Matthews who had only goalkeeper John to beat after outrunning the defence fired off-target. He was replaced soon afterwards by Akeem Marshall but that didn’t help the lawmen’s chances of a comeback.

Jabloteh found the back of the net a third time when substitute Johan Peltier guided Britto’s cross into Noel’s far netting for a 3-1 score eight minutes from time.

Jabloteh then sealed their first victory for the season 4-1 in the 90th minute when Marcano was given a clear opening when substitute Willis Plaza lifted a cheeky pass over the defence while goalkeeper Noel’s challenge for the ball was a helpless one.

Police FC 1—4 San Juan Jabloteh
Keon Quow 30’ ; Cyrano Glen 4’, 6’, Johan Peltier 82’

Police FC—Adisa Noel, Randy Harris (capt), Kyle Andrews, Keron Archie, Anton Elliot, Neil Marcano, Keston Pierre, Kenwin Matthews (Akeem Marshall 79th), Todd Ryan, Keron Clarke (Ricardo Peltier 56th) (Red), Keon Quow.

Coach—Anthony Marshall.

San Juan Jabloteh—Cleon John, Marvin Oliver (capt), Karlon Murray, Elijah Manners (Yellow), Ronaldo Viana (Mikeil Awai 75th), Jason Marcano, Cyrano Glen (Johan Peltier 60th), Joel Russell (Yellow), Jamal Jack, Sheldon Bateau, Jerrel Britto (Willis Plaza 83rd).

Coach—Terry Fenwick.

Punanny, you said - Report:  an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.

What wat inserted secondly is a report, which is an account or statement describing in MUDDA FORKING DETAIL.
Maybe Diamond Trim asked, if not, I will - WHO THE FORK IS YOU? WHAT IS YOUR  CLAIM TO FAME ON PLANET EARTH? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE AS A SKELETON WITH HUMAN FLESH AND TISSUES?

Report:  an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.

So tell me again how my use of 'report' was wrong yuh man tracing assclown. 

For all your verbal meanderings you continue to demonstrate that it is mere pretext to conceal a more fundamental deficiency.  You fool no one with your continued posturing... except maybe your pet chicken.  I don't need to waste any further time arguing etymology with you, not after your arguments have been thoroughly refuted and turned on its head.  Your fall back position is to make incrementally silly arguments about a subject of which you clearly have only a superficial understanding.  That you would suggest the use of the noun 'malapropism', as a verb ("unintentionally misusing a word...") reveals your artifice.  I could go on responding to de rest ah de shit yuh typing but I don't need to belabor the point because I'm sure it's obvious to all.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2010, 12:51:21 PM »
English class, robber talk, entertainment and football all in the same site. Somebody need to give TM and Flex a damn humming bird medal!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2010, 01:21:19 PM »
English class, robber talk, entertainment and football all in the same site. Somebody need to give TM and Flex a damn humming bird medal!

Cyah c it happenin under this admin but when d forms come out u could fill it out. I try 4 Flex couple yrs ago but dey eh take meh on.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2010, 06:30:50 PM »
Well, maybe you can try submiting Yours Truly and diamondtrim names for the C-unt-tree top comedy awards for their unparallel love of theyself, and total lack of professionalism, ...they certainly get my vote...every contribution they make leave me muzzled and totally clueless, yes diamond, that not to hard    ::)....them is the best,not considering their lack of maturity, and total disregard for their average fellow trinis, well everybody just average to them, so that doh really count as they have contributed so much to this forums entertainment and what's more, they letting everybody know it ... :applause: :applause: :applause:

well done guys

ps: I particularly like how they encouraged audience participation in their acts..
 ;)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »
people take ole talk to a whole new level on woodford square online, it has become a thesis presentation or maybe a phd program. :D

HAHAHAHA oh gord  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 06:51:41 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 05, 2010, 08:33:19 PM »
Well, I love clits, so the C-unt award will be acceptable to me, thanks.
If people don't love themselves, who will, may I inquire?
Lack of professionalism, can you prove that? You didn't, so I guess that's just your opinion, which I respect.
Lack of maturity, can you prove that?
Disregard for their average fellow trinis? Didn't Patrick Manning disregard the average fellow Trinis, with his dictatorship style? Pose that statement to him please.
I am just giving my views, who want to take it as entertainment, they are free to do so.
Thanks for letting me know your opinion so I simply responded (as I am free to do in a democratic Trinidad and Tobago society).

Well, maybe you can try submiting Yours Truly and diamondtrim names for the C-unt-tree top comedy awards for their unparallel love of theyself, and total lack of professionalism, ...they certainly get my vote...every contribution they make leave me muzzled and totally clueless, yes diamond, that not to hard    ::)....them is the best,not considering their lack of maturity, and total disregard for their average fellow trinis, well everybody just average to them, so that doh really count as they have contributed so much to this forums entertainment and what's more, they letting everybody know it ... :applause: :applause: :applause:

well done guys

ps: I particularly like how they encouraged audience participation in their acts..
 ;)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2010, 09:54:55 AM »
I would like to respond further, but unfortunately I'm not a professional, and could therefore be of no certainity to be able to help you, or provide absolutely correct proof or answers,  thus I will be wasting both your and my time..Sorry..I have overstepped my boundries.
ps: You can express your opinion anywhere in the world (even real bad places, they doh just cut off ppl head). (TT society is not end of your freedom, rights, liberties or limits)...buh again dat is juss my opinion

add: back to the topic: yuh have anything to add, without actually reporting confedential information ? I don't !

Well, I love clits, so the C-unt award will be acceptable to me, thanks.
If people don't love themselves, who will, may I inquire?
Lack of professionalism, can you prove that? You didn't, so I guess that's just your opinion, which I respect.
Lack of maturity, can you prove that?Disregard for their average fellow trinis? Didn't Patrick Manning disregard the average fellow Trinis, with his dictatorship style? Pose that statement to him please.
I am just giving my views, who want to take it as entertainment, they are free to do so.
Thanks for letting me know your opinion so I simply responded (as I am free to do in a democratic Trinidad and Tobago society).

well done guys

;)
\
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:57:56 AM by maxg »

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2010, 05:48:50 PM »
Thanks for being honest, may the Lord bless you

1]; } ?>