March 28, 2024, 07:09:25 PM

Author Topic: Platini UEFA chooses France as 2016 EURO HOSTS  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Platini UEFA chooses France as 2016 EURO HOSTS
« on: May 28, 2010, 01:02:00 PM »
No surprise here. Italy, Turkey and France all had very good offers to UEFA but it was Le Blues that got the honor.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Platini UEFA chooses France as 2016 EURO HOSTS
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 01:06:38 PM »
was disappointed when i hear d news....was hopin italy would have gotten it...that would have forced a overhaul of all the municipal stadia or clubs to build stadia of their own granted they have the money...sigh...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 01:17:14 PM »
was disappointed when i hear d news....was hopin italy would have gotten it...that would have forced a overhaul of all the municipal stadia or clubs to build stadia of their own granted they have the money...sigh...

Italy doesn't deserve any tournaments until they work out they crowd issues. Fixing stadia don't change nothing when you have clubs pandering to racist mobs and fans and police getting killed on the way to stadia.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 01:28:52 PM »

Italy doesn't deserve any tournaments until they work out they crowd issues. Fixing stadia don't change nothing when you have clubs pandering to racist mobs and fans and police getting killed on the way to stadia.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »
would have liked to see turkey get it but fifa regular like de catholic church.

is a wonder south africa get de world cup with that criteria.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 01:44:57 PM »
I think Turkey should of get it because they never hosted anything UEFA or FIFA for as long as I can remember.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 02:00:40 AM »
I think Turkey should of get it because they never hosted anything UEFA or FIFA for as long as I can remember.

Think the closest (or latest) they've come is hosting the CL Final that AC Milan sellout to Liverpool......I'm  :thinking: wondering if they may have hosted any youth tournaments......
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 02:46:15 AM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 08:36:48 PM »

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 10:33:29 PM »
F#CK PLATINI, F#CK UEFA, and F#CK FRANCE

:banginghead:

1]; } ?>