April 28, 2024, 05:13:24 AM

Author Topic: Full list of Cabinet Ministers  (Read 11197 times)

AirMan

Re: Full list of Cabinet Ministers
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
Who cares what their religion is? Dahis provocative shite.

I found the mixture interesting and decided to post it..

and you think it's relevant because their religion is going to inform public policy ...? what's so interesting about it?

has nothing to do with policy..and i would continue posting stuff i find interesting so yuh would have to deal with it pardner..For me its interesting because this type of mixture is not common and some people I know would not expect it
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 05:20:50 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »
it have nice minister ah spot in the crowd, ah young lady  :-*

who is dat ?.so ah could fetch a pic  :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2010, 05:08:55 PM »

Stacy Roopnarine , yes that she name  :) , she was looking tasty  :devil: , what i see on TV she look nice. i have to fine some pics now

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 05:13:28 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »
Ah sure Brownsugar will agree with me when ah say its a really good move to have a ministry of Tobago development

uuuuummm we had a Min of Tobago Affairs before but I'm not sure how effective that was.  I'm curious to see how this will work in conjuction with the THA but good nonetheless.....

Totally ineffective ( min of tobago affairs), and the reason for this is that the THA  is the only body responsible for the development of tobago. some are already wondering if this is meant to undermine the autonomy of the THA. kamla better watch she step, tobago people doh eat nice at all, one minute dey love yuh and the nex, well...

I have actually wondered over the past few years or so, if there are any good reasons for continuing to have the two Tobago seats in a general election?  Ah mean the THA handles Tobago's affairs now.  And especially if the kind of changes they want to make to Tobago's governing structure come to pass i.e. give Tobago more power to run its internal affairs, what would be the point of having the 2 seats??  Just a thought??....

That has been a talking point for years.  I think having an entity running parallel to the THA is detrimental to the autonomy of the THA. Anyway im watching and waiting on what are its functions
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 05:22:46 PM by signal »
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2010, 05:31:18 PM »

and you think it's relevant because their religion is going to inform public policy ...? what's so interesting about it?

has nothing to do with policy..and i would continue posting stuff i find interesting so yuh would have to deal with it pardner..For me its interesting because this type of mixture is not common and some people I know would not expect it

yuh sound kinda defensive ... anyway, i don't find this unusual in ANY respect ... it's not the first cabinet to be ecumenical ... that addresses the 'not common' bit of your response. As far as the other facet ... why? because she was supposed to demonstrate an assumed societal fault line despite the coalition?

AirMan

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »

yuh sound kinda defensive ... anyway, i don't find this unusual in ANY respect ... it's not the first cabinet to be ecumenical ... that addresses the 'not common' bit of your response. As far as the other facet ... why? because she was supposed to demonstrate an assumed societal fault line despite the coalition?

lol dude the previous three cabinets were not similar in terms of mixture to this extent (however i expect you to deny that) and how many did we have that was really similar in 48 years of history (only NAR will come close)..and of course that is what i meant by not common..I dont know why you taking this so personal. I cant tell you what she is suppose to demonstrate but I can see you have assumptions. I can tell you the cabinet has a good mixture, and some people thought there would be more UNCites..you probably thought different and thats okay..

and yes i did come back to edit my post so i wont have to repeat to you the same ting ah tell Bakes 8)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 07:32:30 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »

Stacy Roopnarine , yes that she name  :) , she was looking tasty  :devil: , what i see on TV she look nice. i have to fine some pics now

yuh cyah miss nothin boy  :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »
Jack
I want to know when you going to make public the contents of the "File" that you have on Kamla??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcqfyf75yG4

or ya fix up wid she orready :devil: :devil:
she give ya de key to the national Treasury or wha
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:36:30 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »

yuh cyah miss nothin boy  :devil:

well the tight skirt she had on wasn't that hard to miss  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »

Are you Trini?

If so, what you talking about 'allyuh'?

I not living in TnT fella, not only did I NOT vote for Volney, but I won't be affected by the inevitable corruption that arises from putting an inherently corrupt individual in charge of one of the most important portfolios.  So yes, "allyuh" who vote for him, will get exactly what "allyuh" deserve.

he living merica......just goes to show where his patriotism lies.

You's ah special breed ah c**t or what... is like you doh sleep comfortable at night unless man shit yuh up.  My patriotism has nothing at all to do with the discussion as I love my country no more or no less because of this election.  I live long enough and I smart enough to know that public opinion is fickle and today's hero is tomorrows goat.  So while you flying sky high because yuh peoples win, I know come de next 4-5 yrs tide go turn easy easy.  So keep worrying about my patriotism...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2010, 06:56:52 PM »

Yeah boy she sweet.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 07:04:15 PM »
lol dude the previous three cabinets were not similar in terms of mixture to this extent (however i expect you to deny that) and of course that is what i meant by not common...

So out of 48 yrs of self- governance you focus on just the past 10 yrs to determine what is "common"?  Sounds like you trying awfully hard to come up with a justification for why you posted it.

...and some people thought there would be more UNCites...

More UNCites??  Are you using "UNCites" as a substitute for "Hindu"?? 

... because my guess is that the vast majority if not all of them ARE in fact "UNCites".

AirMan

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 07:10:58 PM »
author=Bake n Shark link=topic=49554.msg663832#msg663832 date=1275095055]
lol dude the previous three cabinets were not similar in terms of mixture to this extent (however i expect you to deny that) and of course that is what i meant by not common...

So out of 48 yrs of self- governance you focus on just the past 10 yrs to determine what is "common"?  Sounds like you trying awfully hard to come up with a justification for why you posted it.

and some people thought there would be more UNCites

that was easy one you laid for me bakes..the last three cabinets are the ones i followed closely so those are the ones i will mention..but how many more before those three you want to mention within 48 years to actually make a point ?..the closest will be the NAR cabinet..yes some people thought there be more UNCites meaning UNC reps , and yes most of the UNC reps are hindus

More UNCites??  Are you using "UNCites" as a substitute for "Hindu"?? 

because my guess is that the vast majority if not all of them ARE in fact "UNCites".
actually its not the vast majority and far from all.and that is what alot of people guess also so i dont blame you..more reason why i find it interesting
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 07:29:55 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 07:17:33 PM »
This is interesting, just something to add to the conversation

Jack Warner – Transport Christian
Mc Leod –Labour Christian
Toppin - Tobago Development Christian
Gypsy - Arts and Culture Christian
John Sandy – Security Christian
Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan – Energy Christian
Cornellis – Health Christian
Emmanuel George - Public Utitlities Christian
Anil Roberts – Sports Christian
Mary King - Planning and Gender Affairs Christian
Cadiz – Trade Christian
Griffith – Tourism Christian
Volney – Justice Christian

Winston Dookeran – Finance Hindu
Suruj Rambachan - Foreign Affairs Hindu
Ramlogan – Attorney General Hindu
Vasant – Agriculture Hindu
Chandresh Sharma - Local Govt Hindu
Rudy Moonielal – Housing Hindu
Prakash Ramadhar - Legal Affairs Hindu
Glen - Ministry of thePeople Hindu
Goopiesingh – Education Hindu

Baksh - Community Development Muslim
Fazal Karim - Science and Tertiary Education Muslim

2 muslims alone? WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!! 
although we got the short end of the stick.....still a nice balance.

where the one you said was a powerhouse ?..(St Greaves)

AirMan

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 07:41:58 PM »
alright Boodsy it fixed

hahaha, almost
ah not nitpickin eh but check it back again  :devil:

yuh might have to highlight the necessary changes once more

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »
alright Boodsy it fixed

hahaha, almost
ah not nitpickin eh but check it back again  :devil:

yuh might have to highlight the necessary changes once more

no big thing really, just a misspelling of "Admin"...you left out the "d"
ah just being miserable  ;D

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »

she minister of youth affairs and oropouche west rep  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »

Are you Trini?

If so, what you talking about 'allyuh'?

I not living in TnT fella, not only did I NOT vote for Volney, but I won't be affected by the inevitable corruption that arises from putting an inherently corrupt individual in charge of one of the most important portfolios.  So yes, "allyuh" who vote for him, will get exactly what "allyuh" deserve.

he living merica......just goes to show where his patriotism lies.

You's ah special breed ah c**t or what... is like you doh sleep comfortable at night unless man shit yuh up.  My patriotism has nothing at all to do with the discussion as I love my country no more or no less because of this election.  I live long enough and I smart enough to know that public opinion is fickle and today's hero is tomorrows goat.  So while you flying sky high because yuh peoples win, I know come de next 4-5 yrs tide go turn easy easy.  So keep worrying about my patriotism...
:rotfl: it seems alll those year u living and all the intelligence u like to portray yourself as having, u cant post without cussing and showing your true colors. U sooooo easy to bait...  :rotfl: i hope u doh vex when u kids cuss yuh.

PS come back and join we in T&T nah?  ;)

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:14:53 PM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 08:13:09 PM »

boy if she say vote for me Tomorrow, i is the first man in the polling both , X marks the spot hehe  :devil:, u have to forgive me, is long time i aint see a nice minister.  ::)
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 08:16:16 PM »

boy if she say vote for me Tomorrow, i is the first man in the polling both , X marks the spot hehe  :devil:, u have to forgive me, is long time i aint see a nice minister.  ::)

is mikela she replace eh...... we shoulda have two of them though.... the parliament channel's ratings woulda be sky high.
and dont forget the former miss T&T who was vying for diego.
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 08:18:04 PM »
This is interesting, just something to add to the conversation

Jack Warner – Transport Christian
Mc Leod –Labour Christian
Toppin - Tobago Development Christian
Gypsy - Arts and Culture Christian
John Sandy – Security Christian
Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan – Energy Christian
Cornellis – Health Christian
Emmanuel George - Public Utitlities Christian
Anil Roberts – Sports Christian
Mary King - Planning and Gender Affairs Christian
Cadiz – Trade Christian
Griffith – Tourism Christian
Volney – Justice Christian

Winston Dookeran – Finance Hindu
Suruj Rambachan - Foreign Affairs Hindu
Ramlogan – Attorney General Hindu
Vasant – Agriculture Hindu
Chandresh Sharma - Local Govt Hindu
Rudy Moonielal – Housing Hindu
Prakash Ramadhar - Legal Affairs Hindu
Glen - Ministry of thePeople Hindu
Goopiesingh – Education Hindu

Baksh - Community Development Muslim
Fazal Karim - Science and Tertiary Education Muslim

2 muslims alone? WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!! 
although we got the short end of the stick.....still a nice balance.

where the one you said was a powerhouse ?..(St Greaves)
power washing yards from flood.
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »
that was easy one you laid for me bakes..the last three cabinets are the ones i followed closely so those are the ones i will mention..but how many more before those three you want to mention within 48 years to actually make a point ?..the closest will be the NAR cabinet..yes some people thought there be more UNCites meaning UNC reps , and yes most of the UNC reps are hindus

Fella is not about what YOU follow... if you say something is not very common, that is an objective measure.  Is either it rare or it not rare... yuh can't say "that not very common" and when man point out to you that that religious diversity has always been the norm yuh spin rung and say "ah did mean common among de last three cabinets that ah follow", lol

actually its not the vast majority and far from all.and that is what alot of people guess also so i dont blame you..more reason why i find it interesting

Okay, when you say "UNCites" I automatically start thinking "coalition".  So what is the political make-up of Kamla's cabinet?  Seeing that it is the coalition that won the election I imagine most people would expect her cabinet to represent that coalition.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2010, 08:35:33 PM »
:rotfl: it seems alll those year u living and all the intelligence u like to portray yourself as having, u cant post without cussing and showing your true colors. U sooooo easy to bait...  :rotfl: i hope u doh vex when u kids cuss yuh.

Ah man either intelligent or he not... how could somebody "portray" (i.e. "fake") intelligence?  I cuss because I choose to cuss, as proven by the fact that when you look at all my posts is only a limited number in which I cuss.  But yuh struggling like de tun tun yuh is, is okay we understand.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2010, 08:37:55 PM »
aye, what Ministry Uncle Percy Villafana get?
ah didnt see him swearin een? :-\

he fifteen minutes up ah wah?
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2010, 08:38:16 PM »

Ah man either intelligent or he not... how could somebody "portray" (i.e. "fake") intelligence?  I cuss because I choose to cuss, as proven by the fact that when you look at all my posts is only a limited number in which I cuss.  But yuh struggling like de tun tun yuh is, is okay we understand.
take it easy nah man. All this anger bad for u health...next thing u wha email me a buss head.  ::)
(Muslim)

AirMan

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »
Fella is not about what YOU follow... if you say something is not very common, that is an objective measure.  Is either it rare or it not rare... yuh can't say "that not very common" and when man point out to you that that religious diversity has always been the norm yuh spin rung and say "ah did mean common among de last three cabinets that ah follow", lol

and that is where I disagree..that type of religous diversity is not the norm in a cabinet, expecially to that extent that we have now therefore making it not common. and why cant i say the last three cabinets that i follow? ..although for this topic it would not make any difference...With the exception of NAR what are the other cabinets in 48 years that have been diverse to ths extent for you to say it is the norm to have such a religous diverse cabinet?..Maybe your angle of religous diversity is one or two hindus and muslims being in a PNM cabinet..or the opposite of having one or two christians being in a UNC cabinet ?..I dunno but that is the only way i could understand your reasoning of saying this "religous diversity" is the norm. Maybe we have different understanding of diversities. I am just saying its a more diverse cabinet that what we have had in the past..and that is not common. If you can say most were the same i would say that is untrue. I am just ponting out a fact.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 11:57:09 PM by AirMan »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2010, 08:40:01 PM »

i guess he get what he wanted, that is to get rid of manning.
(Muslim)

AirMan

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 08:41:03 PM »

:rotfl:  he fixed fuh de rest of his life oui

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »
Percy stand up to Manning yes, the majority of people would of let manning walk in the yard even though they vex with him. I guess the people finally realize Manning is human  :-\ . LOL PERCY tel manning f**k u doh come in meh yard X for u lol haha, that still funny yes

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:46:22 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2010, 08:45:14 PM »

:rotfl:  he fixed fuh de rest of his life oui
i think he was there for the swearing in of PM kamla
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>