April 27, 2024, 11:17:49 AM

Author Topic: TTFF vs Players Bonus Dispute.  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
TTFF vs Players Bonus Dispute.
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:36:35 AM »
Bonus Dispute.

A reliable source informed me of the players intention to request an audience with the Prime Minister in the next few days to try to sort out the bonus dispute.

Also, a certain agent is in Trinidad trying to get some of the boys to break ranks, telling them to take a grossly reduced settlement.

He is trying to divide and conquer..   8)
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF vs Players Bonus Dispute.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:44:53 AM »
Bonus Dispute.

A reliable source informed me of the players intention to request an audience with the Prime Minister in the next few days to try to sort out the bonus dispute.

Also, a certain agent is in Trinidad trying to get some of the boys to break ranks, telling them to take a grossly reduced settlement.

He is trying to divide and conquer..   8)

That is berry interesting
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:55:38 AM »
 :rotfl:

I guess them fella wouldn't want a MIKE if they get the audience with the PM... ;D
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now seriously eh....why the hell the judgement cyar come down yet??!!  Eh?? Why?? 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »
Mike Berry is in Jack back pocket, I guess everyone have a price and seeing that he hasn't sold any of our players in a while he's probably hungry for a few dollars.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
Mike Berry received over 600,000 dollars for acting as an advisor to the TTFF during the build up to the 2006 World Cup, so what you guys expect. Its UNC money spending now, there is NO limit.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 04:43:38 PM »
Dont give them no dam money,they all messed up TT football since 2006.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
Dont give them no dam money,they all messed up TT football since 2006.

Couldn't agree more.  If the players didn't blacklist deyself from representing 'we' on de national level we woulda be mixing vuvuzuela and pan all now.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:05 PM »
Bonus Dispute.

I wish dem d best wit dat because JW and d PM join at d hip she trust JW more than Suruj and co. A saddddddd state of affairs.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 09:12:18 PM »
stueps i getting fed up with this nonsense yes, half ah them not even playing ball no more
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 06:20:02 AM »
I would love to hear Mike side of the stroy, that's if he have de balls to come clean.

Kamala will never do anything to Jack, they are buddies, so de players wasting they time.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:35:16 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »
I would love to hear Mike side of the stroy, that's if he have de balls to come clean.

Kamala will never do anything to Jack, they are buddies, so de players wasting they time.

CO-SIGNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »

CO-SIGNNNNN

or just give them the gov. money & say its from jack

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 11:45:30 AM »

The Mother of the Country will show she true hand. She said transparency will the the theme of her government. We will see if she just full of it. They not wasting their time. Everything for a reason. I like that they going to her.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »
I agree Sam, Kamala will never stop Jack, the players will need lots of luck, Jack owns T&T.

Good luck to them guys, I hope they get their money.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »
I agree Sam, Kamala will never stop Jack, the players will need lots of luck, Jack owns T&T.

Good luck to them guys, I hope they get their money.

Who?

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 01:51:03 PM »
But hear this nah....ent something kinda unethical sounding for Jack to still be "Special Advisor" to the TTFF now that he is a Gov't Min. and the TTFF have to hold discussions on football (e.g. the U-17 Women's World Cup) with he sidekick Anil.....so Jack goh be in dem discussions too??

As what??  TTFF advisor??  Min of Works and Transport??  FIFA VP??

*sigh* ah getting ah headache.... ::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 02:47:28 PM »
Players say ‘well done’ to Warner[/size][/size]By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

Members of the national men’s senior team have voiced their support and joined the list of those congratulating Fifa vice president Jack Warner on his overwhelming victory in the Chaguanas West Constituency in the recent General Elections. Caledonia AIA midfielder and 2006 World Cup team member Densill Theobald said he felt a sense of happiness for Warner because of his efforts in trying to help the country go forward, following his appointment as Minister of Works and Transport.

“I was happy for him and the party when I heard the results because I know the kind of hard work he has put in the effort to be successful at the elections and to help his party become successful,” said Theobald, who hails from Nelson Street, Port-of-Spain.“I have been fortunate to be in the national team over the period when he got involved heavily in the politics so we as players have a sense of what went on. He has been a tremendous help to us as footballers so it’s nice to see him reaping some kind of reward now. “All I want is for the new government to help the country reduce the crime and to make a better day for the people living in the rural and less developed areas. Doing more for sport on a whole will be a plus for us as well.”

Bmobile Joe Public striker, Carenage-born Kerry Baptiste also had some pleasant words to say about Warner and the People’s Partnership.“We as men who go out and represent the country always like to see when there is a development that can benefit the country. We know what it feels like to go out there and compete against other countries so you always like to have a sense of comfort about your own country and I feel that good things can happen now. “I lost my brother last year because of crime and I know other friends and families who have been gunned down. Warner has always worked hard and he has given a lot so I am happy for him and the new Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. I have confidence that things will change and we can look forward to a better T&T,” Baptiste added.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
Kerry Baptiste is a dam snake, his teammates hate him at Joe Public.

Theobald is a cool fella who makes bad decissions.

Offline justice

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 03:28:57 PM »
Hello to the board... I am a Trinidadian and I have been living 25yrs in England, and I will never forget the happiness our socawarriors made me feel when they qualified for the world cup... I am a proud trini and and avid football fan... I always follow what is happening in T&T football and I cannot believe how the TTFF have treated our warriors... Man... these boys are legends man.. chaconia medal holders, they unified a country.. Here in england they will be "Lords"... D amount of money they generated for the TTFF is unbelieveable.. Now fellas.. where is d money? This is craziness man..It embarrassing.. Jack and dem just refuse to pay those boys... If dat was me... BOY!!!!!... We as die hard football fans have to demand justice for dem boys... Jack an dem getting away wit murder.. Jus yesterday we was protesting here in england for we beloved crystal palace! We wanted to know whey d money went! Ent dey find ah way to save we!! fellas.. is we who have to support d men an dem.. I say we demand dem boy an dem get wat is dem own... Jack an dem lucky is trini dey living... over here is jail for dat

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 03:53:47 PM »
Hello to the board... I am a Trinidadian and I have been living 25yrs in England, and I will never forget the happiness our socawarriors made me feel when they qualified for the world cup... I am a proud trini and and avid football fan... I always follow what is happening in T&T football and I cannot believe how the TTFF have treated our warriors... Man... these boys are legends man.. chaconia medal holders, they unified a country.. Here in england they will be "Lords"... D amount of money they generated for the TTFF is unbelieveable.. Now fellas.. where is d money? This is craziness man..It embarrassing.. Jack and dem just refuse to pay those boys... If dat was me... BOY!!!!!... We as die hard football fans have to demand justice for dem boys... Jack an dem getting away wit murder.. Jus yesterday we was protesting here in england for we beloved crystal palace! We wanted to know whey d money went! Ent dey find ah way to save we!! fellas.. is we who have to support d men an dem.. I say we demand dem boy an dem get wat is dem own... Jack an dem lucky is trini dey living... over here is jail for dat

Boi welcome but yuh is a voice in d wilderness wit aa few other voices

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 04:09:57 PM »
its nice to see him reap some kind of reward now  "  :devil: :devil: :devil:
Sing it out boy
Ah wanna fall !
remind me of al Bele tune yes ... Sing boy... sing boy... sing for yuh supper !!
Densil Theobald commenting on politics and national issues ..well I did even know de barrel had another compartment.

Offline justice

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »
Ideas people? As fans jack an dem accountable to we!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
Welcome Justice..but hear this. You are not saying anything different than most of us here. This topic has been exhausted here over and over again. I personally have a T-shirt supporting the blacklisted players that we wore to a game......... it makes no difference !!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »

Ideas been through dem like a knife through butter most people battle weary. I just lettin dem boys know dat it have a few of us in d corner and fight 2 d end. If dey have 2 but it in dey estate and dey chirren inherit so be it but doh give up d fight.

Offline justice

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 04:00:31 AM »
so we will just sit back and watch Jack and co. get richer of ah dem boys... i see he sons an dem hav all kinda cars.. i see boys going to the PM.. I think we should do a petition too.. Straight to d PM.. dis is we football..

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »
so we will just sit back and watch Jack and co. get richer of ah dem boys... i see he sons an dem hav all kinda cars.. i see boys going to the PM.. I think we should do a petition too.. Straight to d PM.. dis is we football..

Justice boy, I like yuh spirit....dais all I could muster for now.....*sigh*
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 09:27:04 AM »

Justice boy, I like yuh spirit....dais all I could muster for now.....*sigh*

ENTTTTT

Offline justice

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2010, 02:59:13 PM »
allyuh doh realise that the longer jack in power the worst for we.. I sometimes wonder how bad we want dis man out.. to think that i actually hear people supporting him.. is crazy... the man is an oppressor who leads everyone to believe that without him football stops. Guess what? It wouldn't... it will go on... just a little bit better without him...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »
what an amazing feeling 4 years ago
Thanks Fellas

did not know where else to put this dedication

oh by the way I did not take this picture, so if anyone knows please let me know who it was thanks
that water mark is automatic

by the way, Justice, Jack is not going nowhere
his influence and power within FIFA is substantial
so we stuck
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 04:38:12 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>