March 29, 2024, 01:57:58 AM

Author Topic: Why All D USA Highlights on ESPN is Dem Scoring Goals Against We Stupes  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
d sooner dis world cup finish d better yes  >:(

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
soon yuh woud see how much goals Uncle Sam will drop in the opening round...and de way England playing recently ah will not be surprise if Uncle Sam drop ah few on dem lazy clowns too

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
England and Algeria to the next round.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If we didn't colleck so much goals from dem we wouldn'a have these worries
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
They're still hurting from this  ;D
------------------------------------------|
------------------------------------------V

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If we didn't colleck so much goals from dem we wouldn'a have these worries

Exactly!..man just carrying anti-US feelings because of how much licks we get from them over the years lol

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
i believe America will be going to the next rounds

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
i believe America will be going to the next rounds

England and USA

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
USA putting the hurt on england,god won't save the queen this time.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
USA putting the hurt on england,god won't save the queen this time.

Dey featuring Altidore and he drop 3 on we.So it easy !

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
U.S.A gettin licks..Eng 3 US 0....

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gerrard is CAPTAIN......

ENGLAND winning this game ez
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gerrard is CAPTAIN......

ENGLAND winning this game ez
damn! so u mean we will be playing with 10 men right through except for the 10 mins that he does show up for?

lampard shoulda be captain.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The reason why we seeing TT getting all them goals is because it really happened.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
The reason why we seeing TT getting all them goals is because it really happened.

::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
we are a shit side and all shit sides get plenty goals and make plenty highlights.... real talk

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
we are a shit side and all shit sides get plenty goals and make plenty highlights.... real talk
d trute

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Personally US approached the game correctly and despite the early goal they kept their heads in the game and I admire them for the tenacity.England sadly did not capitalize on their strengths and Capello failed to go to the bench to give Heskey some relief. Darren Bent or Dafoe could have easily finished USA off, Crouch was the wrong choice.

One thing for sure is that England will not win this World Cup after that shit they played in the second half. The supporters knew this especially when Altidore broke the defense and almost put one in the net. Altidore and Findley are going to score before this first round is over

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
WELL DONE USA!!!

The most under-rated team in the World. They match up against any team in the WORLD and they do WELL! The know out to be disciplined and they know how to fight!

TnT WILL never catch them in terms of level, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
What the US is getting in terms of overall productivity on field didnt happen overnight, it started with a systematic plan of development domestically since d early 90s.

While i don't expect them to contend for this cup, they will soon be on the level of the top tier within the next 8 years.

I surely don't like them as a team, but i surely have to respect the diligent approach to their development and i have to applaud them with the on field results.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What the US is getting in terms of overall productivity on field didnt happen overnight, it started with a systematic plan of development domestically since d early 90s.

While i don't expect them to contend for this cup, they will soon be on the level of the top tier within the next 8 years.

I surely don't like them as a team, but i surely have to respect the diligent approach to their development and i have to applaud them with the on field results.

After the 66 WC, the US fed. decide to make a big push to popularize the game. The brought english teams to rep. different cities. After that they formed the league like NASL. Remember after 67 a whole lot of Trini, JA and haitians came to the US and played. They started their youth program from then. It took a while but it sure did produce.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Not sure about that....The rate of development will slow, and it has slowed...and that's natural.  How long have we been hearing that the U.S. will be the best football team in the next 10 years based on past growth?  Growth and development at the rate which we have observed is not sustainable.  If you think about it, the U.S. World Cup team of 2002 was at the same relative level (give or take) of this U.S. World Cup team....I bet you that in WC 2002, people were calling for the U.S. to win this World Cup....

They've made tremendous progress, but to extrapolate that rate of growth into the forseeable future is naive.     

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Not sure about that....The rate of development will slow, and it has slowed...and that's natural.  How long have we been hearing that the U.S. will be the best football team in the next 10 years based on past growth?  Growth and development at the rate which we have observed is not sustainable.  If you think about it, the U.S. World Cup team of 2002 was at the same relative level (give or take) of this U.S. World Cup team....I bet you that in WC 2002, people were calling for the U.S. to win this World Cup....

They've made tremendous progress, but to extrapolate that rate of growth into the forseeable future is naive.     

I would not compare the US team of 2002 to the current 2010..simply because the US reaching quarterfinals in 2002 was more of a surprise than if the US was to make quarterfinals in 2010..the US is expected by more people to make quarterfinals in 2010, more than it has ever been in the past because of its PROGRESS in the sport...and no I dont believe the team in 20001 was at the same level of this team either..also there are more expectations of this team than any US team of the past
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 12:05:27 PM by Sando prince »

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The US has reached their peak level since 1998, since then they have not really improved. They can compete with any team physically.

They will not get blown out

But they will not consistiently beat the top teams in the world.

They are a good tier 2 team and they will not ever get to tier 1 any time soon.

It may take 2-3 generations for that to change

it is a cultural thing.

Not until their are more youths dreaming about the world cup than the super bowl/ world series / NBA will it happen.

It comes down to talent and focus!

You need your best talent focused 100% to create a shift to a tier 1 team.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I would not compare the US team of 2002 to the current 2010..simply because the US reaching quarterfinals in 2002 was more of a surprise than if the US was to make quarterfinals in 2010..the US is expected more to make quarterfinals in 2010 , more than it has ever been in the past because of its PROGRESS in the sport...and no I dont believe the team in 20001 was at the same level of this team either..also there are more expectations of this team than any US team of the past

I'm not saying that their team isn't better.  Brazil's team is better than it was in 1990... Spain is better than it was last world Cup... You can say that for alot of teams...wasn't my point.  I meant relatively speaking, there is not a tremendous gap between where they were 8 years ago and where they are now...(i.e. Not nearly as large a gap as that which existed between US soccer in 1994 and US soccer in 2002 for e.g.)... They are more or less at the same level relative to the globe as they were 8 years ago...I totally agree that the U.S. is continuing to improve.  I just don't think the rate of improvement that people extrapolate to U.S. soccer is realistic.  I think that the steepest part of their learning curve is behind them, and that the progress that we will see from here on in is more moderate than many expect...

Who knows?

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
The US has reached their peak level since 1998, since then they have not really improved. They can compete with any team physically.

They will not get blown out

But they will not consistiently beat the top teams in the world.

They are a good tier 2 team and they will not ever get to tier 1 any time soon.

It may take 2-3 generations for that to change

it is a cultural thing.

Not until their are more youths dreaming about the world cup than the super bowl/ world series / NBA will it happen.

It comes down to talent and focus!

You need your best talent focused 100% to create a shift to a tier 1 team.

You forget the soccer youth system in America is the best in the region. USA getting naturalized mexicans, Italians etc for the bright future. expect usa to win the cup in our generation,

1]; } ?>