April 29, 2024, 04:09:59 AM

Author Topic: New York-Diamond League( June 12th)  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: New York-Diamond League( June 12th)
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 11:05:47 AM »
^^ Aviator you said Bledman can be the fifth Trini to break the 10 Sec barrier..I know the four others are Ato, RT, Burns and Brown...but I have a feeling Callender will break the 10 sec barrier before Bledman..

Here ye here ye ... I'll take that bet Bledman for $1000 monopoly dollars to beat out Sorillo and Calendar for the next sub 10 run!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »
LOL the TNT '05 trials (those of the fastest average time of any country on the planet that year) are probably best left alone as we head to another one. Anyone want to guess how many people in that race ever ran a time better since that day(in 5 years)?

Reminds me of Fasuba's coach when I called his 9.85 BS a few years ago in Doha.

"I agree with Boldon, who is sure it is the only sub ten he will ever "run", but it is the fault of the federation"

He was right about the first part  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
BORN TO DO IT

AirMan

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »
^^ Aviator you said Bledman can be the fifth Trini to break the 10 Sec barrier..I know the four others are Ato, RT, Burns and Brown...but I have a feeling Callender will break the 10 sec barrier before Bledman..

Here ye here ye ... I'll take that bet Bledman for $1000 monopoly dollars to beat out Sorillo and Calendar for the next sub 10 run!

I will bet AFTER Callender next race..

1]; } ?>