April 29, 2024, 03:38:27 AM

Author Topic: Daughter of Sikhs on track to be governor  (Read 14608 times)

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Daughter of Sikhs on track to be governor
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
Thank you Judge Judy

Like you is capo jockstrap or he right balls?  How you taking medicine fuh he cough so?

the man say "the sikhs i meet eh no different to the average indian back home"
then gone on to say they dutty, no ass and stinky?  yuh right! that not racist or offensive! that's his observation!

I don't want or need to know anything about people with those kinda comments, jokingly or not.  see what happen if ppl say those kinda comments around sikhs.

Jackass... "the sikhs i meet eh no different to the average indian back home" was said in reference to the conversation between Kicker and I about how they look, whether Sikhs are light enough to assimilate.  The part about them being "dutty" and "stinkest setta people" was in reference to Sikhs he meet, yuh sensitive cyathole.  You clearly parsing thru the thread cherry picking thing to bitch and moan about.

You implying that man singling you out fuh criticism and giving Capo ah pass...  no yuh dunce... we pointing out to you that yuh carrying on like ah tun tun.  Nobody eh drinking medicine fuh nobody, man juss pointing out yuh cognitive shortcomings... doh vex when is you self putting dem on full display in de forum.

You does real make me laugh...i'm not vex at all.  You're coming off far more sensitive.

by the way smarty pants, it is the conversation between Kicker and "me"
whey boy!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »
According to Capo, the average Indian back home is dutty, no ass and stinky.

That's how it reads, but I don't think that's what he meant.  The part about being no different to the average indian in Trini, I believe had to do with their looks- i.e. responding to my statement about looks....The other characteristics I think referred to the particular Sikhs he met...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:05:56 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2011, 02:03:26 PM »
You does real make me laugh...i'm not vex at all.  You're coming off far more sensitive.

by the way smarty pants, it is the conversation between Kicker and "me"

Thank you for your substantive response on the difference between nominative and objective pronouns... I'm surprised you didn't object to my use of "yuh" as well.  No need to protest that yuh not vex, the fact that yuh seeking comfort in ad hominems is all the proof we need.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:36:35 PM by Bakes »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2011, 03:04:44 PM »

Hmmm, in addition to ignorant, that statement seems to characterize an entire race of people in a derogatory manner based on generalizations and stereotypes.  Is that not racist?

On the other hand, Capo is known for his BS talk, so it has to be taken in that context.  Which is why I did not take it on.

I wonder if Capo did get bull by a homosexual Indian - that might explain his outlook.  :thinking:

maybe, maybe not, bake and shark seems fully convinced that there were no racist remarks in his statement

maybe bake and shark is capo defense attorney :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »

Most of the Sikhs I have met are very light skinned and have near caucasian features - I could see them crossing over easier into the American mainstream than other ethnic groups from India...
nah man,the sikhs i meet eh no different to the average indian back home,what i could tell yuh,they dutty no ass,stinkest set ah people ah ever meet.

Most of the Sikhs I have met are very light skinned and have near caucasian features - I could see them crossing over easier into the American mainstream than other ethnic groups from India...
nah man,the sikhs i meet eh no different to the average indian back home,what i could tell yuh,they dutty no ass,stinkest set ah people ah ever meet.

allyuh entertaining this kinda talk on here?

I am the only ignorant one seeing offensive comments to bitch about.  Also there is no racism here....I was mistaken remember?
 ::)

if capo feel that way, he should excuse himself from the site, because the owner of the site is a person he would not supposedly by his comments associate with, if bake and shark feel so strongly about protecting his client  :D he should also no longer post as well  8)

ps - i have zero tolerance for racism from any race in and out of TT, i relate to proud because we both come from families who are multi ethnic and have zero tolerance for comments like what capo made and also zero tolerance for sympathizers who defend racist remarks  >:(
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:16:50 PM by Controversial »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2011, 04:09:41 PM »

I am the only ignorant one seeing offensive comments to bitch about.  Also there is no racism here....I was mistaken remember?

if capo feel that way, he should excuse himself from the site, because the owner of the site is a person he would not supposedly by his comments associate with, if bake and shark feel so strongly about protecting his client  :D he should also no longer post as well  8)

ps - i have zero tolerance for racism from any race in and out of TT, i relate to proud because we both come from families who are multi ethnic and have zero tolerance for comments like what capo made and also zero tolerance for sympathizers who defend racist remarks  >:(

Alyuh reading de what the man wrong on purpose I feel. I have been wondering what racist remark alyuh talking about. Capo said "what HE said" in reference to people HE met. He never said All Sikhs are a certain way. Don't muddy the water nah man.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »

Yuh should shut yuh self-righteous cyathole and take yuh complaints to Flex then... seeing that he and Capo is liming pardnas.  You "relate to proud" because de two are allyuh is two retards stuck on the same short bus.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 04:42:18 PM by Bakes »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2011, 05:51:43 PM »

Yuh should shut yuh self-righteous cyathole and take yuh complaints to Flex then... seeing that he and Capo is liming pardnas.  You "relate to proud" because de two are allyuh is two retards stuck on the same short bus.

see if the bus have room for you too nah. 
One minute he trying to impress with "advanced" linguistics, the next he cussing everyone.
 ???

whey boy!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2011, 06:14:45 PM »

Alyuh reading de what the man wrong on purpose I feel. I have been wondering what racist remark alyuh talking about. Capo said "what HE said" in reference to people HE met. He never said All Sikhs are a certain way. Don't muddy the water nah man.

but he did make a comment about the average Indian.  What he wrote, in the strictness sense and when  taken out of context is racist.  But does that make Capo racist?  I think not.  If that is the case then I must be one of the most racist people I have ever met.

So i suppose these next few jokes must be racist and makes me one as well.

What do you call an Indian Trapeze Artist? Balan Singh

An Indian in a Disco? Dan Singh

An Indian Handyman? Fik Singh

An Indian in the Ballroom? Walt Singh

An Indian D.J ? Mix Singh

An Indian Mechanic? Service Singh

An Indian Hooligan? Menace Singh

An Indian in a Church? Confess Singh

An Indian Gymnast? Bounce Singh

An Indian Driving Backwards? Rever Singh

An Indian F1 Driver? Ray Singh

An Indian Cutting Bread? Sly Singh

An Indian Beautician? Wax Singh

An Indian Priest? Bless Singh

An Indian throwing a Tantrum? Fuss Singh

An Indian working in a Hospital? Nurse Singh

An Indian Falling Down? Collapse Singh

An Indian Golfer? Vijay Singh

I hope I don't get a yellow or red card.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2011, 03:53:44 PM »
 :rotfl:  okay pecan!!!!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »
Deeks you does write like ah QRC boy...ah feel Pecan aint too far behind either
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2011, 05:37:27 AM »
Deeks you does write like ah QRC boy...ah feel Pecan aint too far behind either

aye .. I from CIC

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2011, 06:01:21 AM »
aye .. I from CIC

Pecan yuh see wha ah mean...yuh prove me point...yuh aint too far behind... ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »

Hmmm, in addition to ignorant, that statement seems to characterize an entire race of people in a derogatory manner based on generalizations and stereotypes.  Is that not racist?

On the other hand, Capo is known for his BS talk, so it has to be taken in that context.  Which is why I did not take it on.

I wonder if Capo did get bull by a homosexual Indian - that might explain his outlook.  :thinking:
pecan wuh yuh doh shut yuh dutty syphillitic c**t,did i say de indian back home dutty and stink,i was sayin the indians from india particularly the sihks are as nasty as they come,like yuh daughter bring back ah indian man,relax yuhself friend.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2011, 09:29:57 AM »

What can I tell you... I could only speak about my experience.  This is mih pardna from undergrad and basketball, Gurbir

Scroll down past the story about Bobby Jindal

http://abcdlady.com/2009-01/art2.php
shave that fuzz and get rid ah the towel,he could b from caroni

have sum respect for the man religion dats not a facking towel . PPL religion is not sumthing to mess wid.. Ok..

war
war u too haul yuh modda c**t,i eh give ah f**k bout no religion,that man made,fuk them and the TOWEL

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »
allyuh sayin i eh like indian,buh wuh trouble is this,all i say people of indian heritage color conscious and the sihks i know are the nastiest f**kers i know,take that however allyuh want it,anally or orally.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »
lol Capo come out swingin'!!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »
lol Capo come out swingin'!!!

boy :D
I pity the fool....

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2011, 11:53:55 AM »

pecan wuh yuh doh shut yuh dutty syphillitic c**t,did i say de indian back home dutty and stink,i was sayin the indians from india particularly the sihks are as nasty as they come,like yuh daughter bring back ah indian man,relax yuhself friend.

LOL, I only quote what you wrote.  But I went back to see if I was wrong and low and behold, I cyar fine your original post,   :rotfl:  Why you delete it?  To remind you, since you forgot, here is what you wrote

capodetutticapi on August 01, 2011, 11:54:43 PM

and why you have to bring my daughter into this? 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2011, 12:10:19 PM »
What's up with Sammy Sosa?

Sammy Sosa we know

the new Sammy Sosa

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:11:57 PM by ProudTrinbagonian »
whey boy!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2011, 12:32:52 PM »
aye .. I from CIC

Pecan yuh see wha ah mean...yuh prove me point...yuh aint too far behind... ;D

;D

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »
Well, one element of the 'formula' is certain: 'change' yuh name and convert to Christianity.

maybe manning shoulda try dat!

instead ah patrick manning he coulda call he self Assholoo Kakaholo
That name wudda suite Manning dong to de grong, come to think of it why dont you change yours to BIGGO ASSHOLOO KAKAHOLO. ???

truetrini

« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2011, 01:14:12 PM »
Well, one element of the 'formula' is certain: 'change' yuh name and convert to Christianity.

That name wudda suite Manning dong to de grong, come to think of it why dont you change yours to BIGGO ASSHOLOO KAKAHOLO. ???

Yow, I coming to London this year...and we should meet for a drink...wha yuh say?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »

Yow, I coming to London this year...and we should meet for a drink...wha yuh say?
Unless yuh promise not to hit meh. ;D

1]; } ?>