April 25, 2024, 07:31:18 AM

Author Topic: Glen rescues National Team against Pro League XI.  (Read 5768 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Glen rescues National Team against Pro League XI.
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 06:06:24 PM »
Quick question ..were you there ? did you see the game ? Did latapy tell you what his objectives were for this scrum ? If all your answers are yes .. I following your enlightened  posts from now ..as most of us are in the dark about just what Latapy's aims and objectives are with the national team ....
He has been there as assistant and now coach for years .......
Quick question:  u pay to see the game? it had match officials ?  the team wear the official uniforms? what national anthem played? the teams line-up and shake hands? the coach was in a shirt and soft pants?

If the answers to all that is yes, then i will follow your hater posts from now on as u are well aware of what it takes to coach a national team to the world cup in 2014 under the Jack Warner regime.

Spidey I think yuh being a bit harsh...Jai John just making a point re the level of PROFESSIONALISM (or LACK thereof)..I remember some years ago when Vranes was our National team coach, Arnold dwarika injured hmself playin in just such a "scrimmage" up at UWI, because he reached late, didn't put on shin pads and was tackled hard. Now I was NOT there, but I think regardless of what the INTENTION of the Coach is, ANY game should at least have officials and it's the reponsibility of the COACH to CLEARLY SAY what the purpose of the game is..Latas needs to keep in touch with us about his plans..COMMUNICATION either directly or via the Team Manager (Shaun Fuentes is out of the country) is needed.
We Like It So
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 08:34:44 PM »
Quick question ..were you there ? did you see the game ? Did latapy tell you what his objectives were for this scrum ? If all your answers are yes .. I following your enlightened  posts from now ..as most of us are in the dark about just what Latapy's aims and objectives are with the national team ....
He has been there as assistant and now coach for years .......
Quick question:  u pay to see the game? it had match officials ?  the team wear the official uniforms? what national anthem played? the teams line-up and shake hands? the coach was in a shirt and soft pants?

If the answers to all that is yes, then i will follow your hater posts from now on as u are well aware of what it takes to coach a national team to the world cup in 2014 under the Jack Warner regime.

Spidey I think yuh being a bit harsh...Jai John just making a point re the level of PROFESSIONALISM (or LACK thereof)..I remember some years ago when Vranes was our National team coach, Arnold dwarika injured hmself playin in just such a "scrimmage" up at UWI, because he reached late, didn't put on shin pads and was tackled hard. Now I was NOT there, but I think regardless of what the INTENTION of the Coach is, ANY game should at least have officials and it's the reponsibility of the COACH to CLEARLY SAY what the purpose of the game is..Latas needs to keep in touch with us about his plans..COMMUNICATION either directly or via the Team Manager (Shaun Fuentes is out of the country) is needed.
We Like It So

LUV IT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 08:40:39 PM »
Most people are making much ado about nothing here.
TnT Patriot

1]; } ?>